Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance (12710 Views)

Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? / How Many PDP Bad Government Have You Protest Against? / Eunice Uzor Kalu: We Will Rescue Abia From Bad Governance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by Excuses: 5:08pm On Aug 16, 2020
Why not Set-up a good company in your state first. Employ Labour win your people's hearts. with all the money from the banking sector plus all ur extras..rest with ur company and enjoy ur life travel around the world..

Is political platform the only meduim to touch and impact people lives?

Liar....

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by Elvictor: 5:08pm On Aug 16, 2020
tax collectors won't like this
Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by sigiyaya(m): 5:12pm On Aug 16, 2020
Righteousness89:
It's Welcome !

Abia Needs Heavy Salvation!

It's not about Pdp !It's about the Leadership...

Orji Kalu the Man in Apc was Governor for 8years..

From your Pedigree, Hopefully Abia will Be Restored!..
Why are you interested in worldly politics are you know more going to heaven?
Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 16, 2020
his critics are mainly from the ipob extraction, these guys never cooperate, now that the mallomites are dangling 2023 presidential ticket to them they re pretending to be deaf and dumb.

opportunity knocks but once.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:14pm On Aug 16, 2020
Bunch of confused people, kerosene Don block their brains. Fighting APC for PDP on behalf of Edo people and calling APC thieves. Now, they want to use APC to liberate their state from PDP.
Today Hosannah, tomorrow crucify him, always speaking from both sides of their mouths.
Stupid hypocrites!
Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by fuelsaver: 5:17pm On Aug 16, 2020
obyrich:
So APGA that is doing wonders in Anambra is not a good platform to liberate Abia from good leadership? It is now APC where the likes of OUK, who planted the evil seed ravaging Abia today, call the shots that is the messiah. Abia Ndoo.

You make sense to those whose minds are sound and not twisted. Apc is the worst party. Apga is working wonders in Anambra. What does he think he can do under the same party that welcomed the spoiler of Abia State.
Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by Taiwojon(m): 5:17pm On Aug 16, 2020
Metrix147:
Dr. Alex Otti, former Managing Director of the defunct Diamond Bank has finally spoken up on why he dumped his former party, APGA.

Otti who was the Governorship candidate of the All Progressives Grand Alliance, (APGA), in Abia State during 2015 and 2019 general elections said he defected to APC in order to salvage the state from bad governance foisted on the people by the ruling Peoples Democratic Party-led administration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUKdadXIWhI

He spoke while formally declaring for the party at an enlarged meeting of the leaders and members of All Progressives Congress, APC Isiala Ngwa South Local Government Area Chapter, on Friday.

ABN TV gathered that Alex Otti, who declared for the party at his Ehi na Uguru Ward 5, Isialangwa South Local Government was later received by the Abia State chairman of the APC, Hon Donatus Nwankpa, at the party secretariat in Umuahia, the state capital.

The former bank executive further pointed out that he was aware that politics would be tortuous when in 2014 he walked out from a top job in the banking industry.

The foremost financial guru added that he had decided to keep on fighting in order to liberate the state.

He said, “Along the way, the experience have been trying and monumental. But from the very beginning and our people, the great Abians have shown us immense love and support since 2015.

“But you were witnesses to what happened. The fact that we didn’t form the government was not because we didn’t win the election, rather our mandate was stolen.

“We chose this mission, not for lack of what to do, or in response to any overriding ambition for power, but we are in this struggle purely for the love of our people and to give back to the society.

“The Lord has blessed us with some talents, vision, and ability and wants us to light up the torch and shine the light for the people to find the way.”

Source: https://abntv.ng/2020/08/im-in-apc-to-liberate-abia-from-pdps-bad-governance-says-otti/
liberate you say!!!!!!!

no man can liberate you except Jesus through his sufficient grace.
other men may promise liberation but they themselves cannot liberate themselves
and when they shall promise peace and safety then sudden pain shall come unto them.

there is no liberation in the world
no politicians person can liberate any body

run to Jesus, he is the true liberation
Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by Cjayboy: 5:18pm On Aug 16, 2020
Chai ! Wonders shall never end;

Alex Otti, is nothing but a political prostitute and can never achieve more than 20% votes of the electorates from Abia.
His political Worth has long been buried.
A drowning man!
Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by Royalfurnitures: 5:20pm On Aug 16, 2020
Are you sure you will do anything differently?
Remember APC are at the federal level came with same slogans

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 16, 2020
Was that why you and co bankrupted diamond bank?
Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by Regcode: 5:28pm On Aug 16, 2020
...that is another wrong move sir
Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by techmo(m): 5:31pm On Aug 16, 2020
cool

Abia State just got a Messiah

Bank Executive like Alex otti would turn around Abia State in few years

Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by NORSIYK(m): 5:38pm On Aug 16, 2020
Alex otti is making a huge mistake, you are claiming to be on the course of liberating Abia and you are still answerable to Orji Kalu who put Abia in the boundage they are still in.

Besides Uche Oga will never allow you fly the flag of apc, should in case Orji Kalu foist you on the people, Uche Oga will decamp to Apga and spoil your show just like he did in 2019
Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by Casterboy: 5:39pm On Aug 16, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Bunch of confused people, kerosene Don block their brains. Fighting APC for PDP on behalf of Edo people and calling APC thieves. Now, they want to use APC to liberate their state from PDP.
Today Hosannah, tomorrow crucify him, always speaking from both sides of their mouths.
Stupid hypocrites!
Old woman
Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by Deborah98(f): 5:42pm On Aug 16, 2020
Lolzzzzz I refuse to comment sad
Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by lagdmark(m): 5:56pm On Aug 16, 2020
techmo:
cool

Reason like a child, Bank executives has never turned any state around. For how long will the politicians fool the citizens with sweet mouths.
Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by Reference(m): 6:08pm On Aug 16, 2020
About time. Enough of the PDP hegemony and absolute misrule of Abia for two decades. Enough is enough.
Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by Glory2DLamb(m): 6:22pm On Aug 16, 2020
Metrix147:
Dr. Alex Otti, former Managing Director of the defunct Diamond Bank has finally spoken up on why he dumped his former party, APGA.

Otti who was the Governorship candidate of the All Progressives Grand Alliance, (APGA), in Abia State during 2015 and 2019 general elections said he defected to APC in order to salvage the state from bad governance foisted on the people by the ruling Peoples Democratic Party-led administration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUKdadXIWhI

He spoke while formally declaring for the party at an enlarged meeting of the leaders and members of All Progressives Congress, APC Isiala Ngwa South Local Government Area Chapter, on Friday.

ABN TV gathered that Alex Otti, who declared for the party at his Ehi na Uguru Ward 5, Isialangwa South Local Government was later received by the Abia State chairman of the APC, Hon Donatus Nwankpa, at the party secretariat in Umuahia, the state capital.

The former bank executive further pointed out that he was aware that politics would be tortuous when in 2014 he walked out from a top job in the banking industry.

The foremost financial guru added that he had decided to keep on fighting in order to liberate the state.

He said, “Along the way, the experience have been trying and monumental. But from the very beginning and our people, the great Abians have shown us immense love and support since 2015.

“But you were witnesses to what happened. The fact that we didn’t form the government was not because we didn’t win the election, rather our mandate was stolen.

“We chose this mission, not for lack of what to do, or in response to any overriding ambition for power, but we are in this struggle purely for the love of our people and to give back to the society.

“The Lord has blessed us with some talents, vision, and ability and wants us to light up the torch and shine the light for the people to find the way.”

Source: https://abntv.ng/2020/08/im-in-apc-to-liberate-abia-from-pdps-bad-governance-says-otti/

You mean being in APC to sell the state?

Tell yourself the truth for once.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by techmo(m): 6:27pm On Aug 16, 2020
Reference:

Exactly. Elect people who have a sense of financial competence and an idea of how to initiate productivity. They no superior financing and funding mechanism

It is clear that with the failed anti corruption to riches theory of the present goverment that we need people with ideas on how to create wealth as the only panecea to unending borrowing and total financial ruin.

We need technocrats at all levels for the next 4 to 8 terms of goverment to break even in development. Real technocrats, also meaning those without political baggage.

And most technocrats are tested and trusted in the corporate private sector Nigeria not civil service

Please go and watch Prof soludu speak, go and watch hon Emeka uwuajuiba (minister of State education) watch Alex Otti speak, dr Sam ogah(Minister of mines and still)

I am a Yoruba man, and unapologetic about our 2023 aspiration but give me this Ibo men and I will use my money to campaign for them stay under the rain to vote them

Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by rapid101(m): 6:29pm On Aug 16, 2020
I am PDP APC shud take over abia state PDP has failed dat state
Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by CheedyJ(m): 6:34pm On Aug 16, 2020
Believe him at ur own peril.. na dem dem.. well done oo, Mr liberator , you’re doing well

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by Gleampaints(m): 6:38pm On Aug 16, 2020
We hear you, normal punchline...
Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by Ezmans: 7:00pm On Aug 16, 2020
aremuforlife:

Go and write it down, Apc will take over Abia state in the next election.
Abians I'll vote Alex oti not apc come 2023
Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by MajorOvakporaye(f): 7:00pm On Aug 16, 2020
Story
Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by aremuforlife(m): 7:02pm On Aug 16, 2020
[/quote][quote author=Ezmans post=92891887]Abians I'll vote Alex oti not apc come 2023
Under which flag, be proud of you want to associate with.
Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by MajorOvakporaye(f): 7:02pm On Aug 16, 2020
techmo:
cool

SHUT UP THERE!!!
Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by Ezmans: 7:03pm On Aug 16, 2020
Okwyjesus:

Alex Otti is like a religion in Arochukwu. They will vote him massively, the same with Isiala Ngwa.
you are right,they love him so much

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by techmo(m): 7:06pm On Aug 16, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

SHUT UP THERE!!!

E pain am

Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by elisho: 7:06pm On Aug 16, 2020
i want to kill Aba state the way you kill d bank

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buratai Mourns General Ibrahim Attahiru, Other Senior Military Officers / Court Nullifies Malami’s Sale Of Forfeited Assets / Customs Agents Petition Buhari Over New Customs Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.