Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance (12708 Views)

Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? / How Many PDP Bad Government Have You Protest Against? / Eunice Uzor Kalu: We Will Rescue Abia From Bad Governance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by Ojiofor: 7:15pm On Aug 16, 2020
Ugaboy:
Abia will ever be a pdp state, this people only understand the unbrella logo...

Ol boy na lie o.We are done with PDP in 2023.They have failed woefully in the past 24 years.Bye Bye PDP Abia state.
Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by kalu61(m): 7:28pm On Aug 16, 2020
Okwyjesus:

Alex Otti is like a religion in Arochukwu. They will vote him massively, the same with Isiala Ngwa.
Aro guy spotted

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by kalu61(m): 7:31pm On Aug 16, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

I am not a fan of APC but I would gladly vote Alex Otti

Anything to prove to Orji Uzor Kalu, Theodore Orji and Okezie Ikpeazu that they are nothing but failures when it comes to leadership!

We need someone better to show them how it's done
lf he gets the ticket, he his ratio of winning is high.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by CauseTrouble: 7:34pm On Aug 16, 2020
How many mask this man wan wear sef
Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by vineyardfarms: 7:54pm On Aug 16, 2020
Where is Diamond Bank?? What happen to Diamond Bank?? How WOULD you manage Abia State??
Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 16, 2020
Okwyjesus:

Alex Otti is like a religion in Arochukwu. They will vote him massively, the same with Isiala Ngwa.
which isialangwa ? the one he couldn't win 2019 after coming on air to state categorically that he is an Aro guy ? abeg we aren't fools . How can you want to liberate us with a party who's leader at state level is ouk( Commander in chief of Abias woes) ?
Apga is still the best alternative with pals like ossy prestige and co.Otti is just very bad market (pdp 2014, Apga 2015-2020,Apc 2020-?)
Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by kingzizzy: 8:07pm On Aug 16, 2020
Okwyjesus:

Bro Abia is moving to APC once they field Otti

Why didnt it move to otti twice he ran under APGA?
Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by Nzekwe99(m): 8:16pm On Aug 16, 2020
This man is too desperate.
Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by Yus2020: 8:21pm On Aug 16, 2020
APC=hardship Abians say no to APC
Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 16, 2020
yanabasee1:
Liar.....

You're in APC to beg for political appointment to enable you contest and win election so you'd loot back all what you've spent so far.
Liar .....pdp scumbag
Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by jrusky(m): 8:38pm On Aug 16, 2020
Deeh abeg to Liberate which Abia Pls if you don't have anything good to say remain silent forever.

Liberate my foot.

No be only liberate na liberia.
Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by Kingspin(m): 8:43pm On Aug 16, 2020
If they give it to you you join the mess governance

Ikepazu and Buhari have hardened my heart about government
Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by Umueme: 8:44pm On Aug 16, 2020
Okwyjesus:

Don't drag Isialangwa here o.....the know him for what he is...."A fraud"
Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by Angelfrost(m): 8:44pm On Aug 16, 2020
yanabasee1:
Liar.....

You're in APC to beg for political appointment to enable you contest and win election so you'd loot back all what you've spent so far.

Is there actually a Nigerian leader or politician not guilty of the above??!..

Stealing is normal for them... But, while stealing, still have the conscience and decency to do something meaningful to better the lives of your people. Not the current governors who just steal and steal, and do absolutely nothing in 8 years!!!

Look at Abia state since 1999... Not a damn improvement!!! See how Aba has deteriorated almost beyond redemption!!! Smh!!!
Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by Kingspin(m): 8:59pm On Aug 16, 2020
aremuforlife:

Go and write it down, Apc will take over Abia state in the next election.
There are so many states APC and PDP would have take over if INEC officials will stick to the game.
Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by Sagay212: 9:15pm On Aug 16, 2020
Lol...Tinubu about to liberate abia state whether they like it or not. Abia state must be developed
Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by lagdmark(m): 9:32pm On Aug 16, 2020
Sagay212:
Lol...Tinubu about to liberate abia state whether they like it or not. Abia state must be developed
They should librate the Nation at the federal level first. Insecurity, fulani herdsmen massive killings, high rate unemployment,.... etc
Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:05pm On Aug 16, 2020
Casterboy:
Old woman

Kiddie, Happy Sunday!
Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 16, 2020
The only problem reasonable Abians have is the OUK in APC,otherwise even if its GOAT party against the present PDP in Abia is welcomed.
Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 16, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Bunch of confused people, kerosene Don block their brains. Fighting APC for PDP on behalf of Edo people and calling APC thieves. Now, they want to use APC to liberate their state from PDP.
Today Hosannah, tomorrow crucify him, always speaking from both sides of their mouths.
Stupid hypocrites!
No they are true republicans...Majority of the Igbos align with good governance not party,unlike some others who like to only derive joy hearing their names either as vice president or president irrespective of performance...Look at how they worship Yaradua and hate Buhari,thats to show you that typical Igbo man only love equity not cheating,they are the true lovers of Nigeria that's why they seem most dissatisfied with how Nigeria is today.Some tribes only want to grab from the spoils,so as long as you cheat others for them to gain,life is good.
Abians never voted the government in power today,it was rigged.The calmness in Abia after every election like 1999,2007,2011,2015 and 2019 was evident.
Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 16, 2020
Ojiofor:

Ol boy na lie o.We are done with PDP in 2023.They have failed woefully in the past 24 years.Bye Bye PDP Abia state.
Lol! Are you sure. One thing I know is that APC will win 2 more state in the South East, why PDP keeps two. Ndigbo must get it right and stand on a good footing for 2023.

I can see some IPOB youths from Abia branch stylishly supporting bad government in their state. Imagine someone comparing Alex Otti - technocrat with a clown as Ikpeazu. Aru!
Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 16, 2020
Baawahala:
The only problem reasonable Abians have is the OUK in APC,otherwise even if its GOAT party against the present PDP in Abia is welcomed.
Have you taught about whether OUK have learnt from his mistakes? I sure believe he'll want to correct his past blunders and wants to do the right thing with a technocrat as Alex Otti.
Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by Ojiofor: 11:53pm On Aug 16, 2020
UdechiHD:
Lol! Are you sure. One thing I know is that APC will win 2 more state in the South East, why PDP keeps two. Ndigbo must get it right and stand on a good footing for 2023.

I can see some IPOB youths from Abia branch stylishly supporting bad government in their state. Imagine someone comparing Alex Otti - technocrat with a clown as Ikpeazu. Aru!

I have been supporting Alex Oti since 2014 to govern Abia state and end TA Orji family tyrany and looting in my dear state and by the grace of God it gonna happen in 2023 and whatever happens at federal level is secondary to me.I desperately want change in my state.
Igbos are allergic to good things of life be it infrastructural development or good governance.They prefer the under development in Abia and Igboland in general until their utopia Biafra is achieved.Igbos are delusional human beings.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by slivertongue: 6:14am On Aug 17, 2020
On a good day APC should be the way to go considering the harm done to our collective good by the PDP. But APC is nothing but a change in the wrong direction. Which APC controlled states is head and shoulders above non APC states? Who are those in APC? yesterday's anarchists, rogues, hedonist, propagandist, revisionists, serial blackmailers and a bunch of other inept fellows.
Nigerians know the truth and no amount of lies and excuses can sell APC beyond 2023 cos their incompetence, infighting, short sightedness, avarice, indifference, pretence and tyranny has taken Nigeria back to the dark ages. APC is all about grabbing power without responsibility, The few good ones are already doomed.
GMB and his minions are daily demarketing the special purpose vehicle called APC. Anyone jumping into APC with the hope of gaining a mileage in the next general election will wake up on the wrong side. The little good done by previous administration is either been bastardised, destroyed or deployed for crude politicking. The divisive nature of most of APC members is a disincentive - Oshiomole is an example. Masari is an example of power without responsibility - today he blames the people and traditional rulers for the ongoing security crisis, the next he blames the opposition for the crisis, next he blames the security chiefs, El - Rufia is another two faced character living a lie. he likes making outlandish statements to gain media visibility but all na wash. The moment he claimed, he paid the Fulani militia I knew more organised mayhem was on the way. Kogi and Osun are bad examples.

Your candidate should look beyond APC and PDP but if he must choose one out the two... definitely not Association of Political Contractors.
Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by wellmax(m): 11:17am On Aug 17, 2020
Ugaboy:
Abia will ever be a pdp state, this people only understand the unbrella logo...

Yes ooAbia will also continue to be an eyesore in the committee of states.
The dirtiest state in Nigeria = Abia
The least developed state in SE = Abia
State with visionless leaders = Abia.

Who cursed my dear Abia like this
Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by Sammyblaq(m): 11:27am On Aug 17, 2020
Abouwaza:
You are in APC to try your luck to get the power to loot
Stop lying
APC is not the solution Abia needs
True talk brother.
Otti should go and sit down.

Abia needs one wey never try before.
Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 17, 2020
Okwyjesus:

Bro Abia is moving to APC once they field Otti
Thumb-up!
Alex Otti is the next governor of Abia state. Full stop

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by Ugaboy: 6:36pm On Aug 17, 2020
wellmax:

Yes ooAbia will also continue to be an eyesore in the committee of states. The dirtiest state in Nigeria = Abia The least developed state in SE = Abia State with visionless leaders = Abia.
Who cursed my dear Abia like this
calm down, calm down bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Bars Party Agents, Journalists From Lagos Collation Centre In Somolu / 15 Miscreants To Spend 3 Months In Jail For Obstructing Lagos Pedestrian Bridges / Names Of CBN Employees Killed In DANA Plane Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.