Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down (69006 Views)

Comedian Chief Echofe Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) / Man Does Press-Up As His Fiancée Lies On Top Of Him In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / Rich South African Man Shows Up For Date In A Truck, Lady Turns Him Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by lexy2014: 10:09pm On Aug 16, 2020
ubunja:
when did men become so desperate for marriage?? Lmfao.

Just impregnate as many hoes as you can. They'll be the ones chasing the marriage. Men are so feminine lately.

Trend madam. Trend. Many these days want to be seen observing & practicing what is trending no matter how stupid it is. They allow trend to shape their tastes& attitudes

2 Likes

Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by lexy2014: 10:10pm On Aug 16, 2020
SweetCunt97:
No woman wants a mumu.

Not entirely true. Even women don't no what they want

3 Likes

Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by ubunja(m): 10:11pm On Aug 16, 2020
History555:
Ubunja where dat gun i give you keep. I have seen something i need to shoot
lol that guy is a disgrace to malekind as a whole.

3 Likes

Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by kenodrill: 10:11pm On Aug 16, 2020
Very good for him.weakling of a man.

2 Likes

Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by tydi(m): 10:11pm On Aug 16, 2020
simplepee:
Easier said than done, how many have you impregnated for real? Online king kong undecided .

He has a point, you ladies need to be preoccupied with babies to take care of and stop bitching around. I'm on the prolly to his advice, two baby mama's and still counting, oyinbo definitely would be included. Marriage is women biggest settlement, get that to fluid skull.

10 Likes

Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 16, 2020
Made4naijaceo:
Nigeria Man On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend By The Roadside But She Turns Him Down

Man On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend By The Roadside But She Turns Him Down

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iXLDfBRc04

Fake as hell

1 Like

Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by cococandy(f): 10:13pm On Aug 16, 2020
Contrary to NL ‘facts’, men out there in the society are bending themselves all manner of ways to secure the love of the women they want.

cool

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 16, 2020
AnanseK:

You mean fate, not faith I’m sure.
thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by factoryreset2: 10:15pm On Aug 16, 2020
Made4naijaceo:
Nigeria Man On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend By The Roadside But She Turns Him Down

Man On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend By The Roadside But She Turns Him Down

Watch video below

He is a disgrace to manhood... Pete Edochie must see this. What nonsense..

4 Likes

Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by Usorohtheman(m): 10:15pm On Aug 16, 2020
Women are very manipulative. That's why they are easily possessed by demons.

6 Likes

Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by Dreambeat: 10:16pm On Aug 16, 2020
This is utter nonsense.How can you force someone to love you

3 Likes

Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 16, 2020
Lol... I dont know but babe looks more sophisticated than the guy. grin grin.

Maybe they're just normal regular friends and he decided to do pass himself. Hehehehe grin

10 Likes

Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by justus7: 10:17pm On Aug 16, 2020
When one is a simp, what do you expect? He would have rolled into the gutter nah...

4 Likes

Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 16, 2020
Some Men Are Giftedly Foolish.

8 Likes

Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by lordsrest(f): 10:19pm On Aug 16, 2020
You see that guy shouting "baby please na" he really cracked me up, he was not even the one proposing but his energy was super.

8 Likes

Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by Ellie01: 10:20pm On Aug 16, 2020
Made4naijaceo:

Watch video below

Which movie is this please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by UDUJ(m): 10:20pm On Aug 16, 2020
Nah, it looks staged. I find it hard to believe a fellow man can be this foolish.

It's a good thing I don't believe in voodoo, otherwise I would have said this is serious black magic.

Nah, it's not real.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by kiddkash(m): 10:21pm On Aug 16, 2020
repeat after me.

every spirit of SIMP

in my life

what are you waiting for

catch fire

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 16, 2020
skimena:
it's not by rolling on the ground that will make a girl to say yes to a marriage proposal. When u have bad habits all over u as a man. if u like roll inside gutter. No reasonable girl will say yes to ur proposal.

Most probably he is not rich enough...

2 Likes

Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by Vianna(f): 10:22pm On Aug 16, 2020
If a girl doesn't accept your proposal, just move on with your life. It's foolishness to beg a girl to marry you. She should be the one disturbing you for Marr instead.

It's obvious the girl just accepted because of pressure and begging from the public. Weytin she go do don dey her mind.

Lastly if a girl is not accepting your proposal, she definitely has another man and just using you to while away time or siphon money. This kind marriage no dey last , it's called forceful marriage grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by nuelyoyo(m): 10:23pm On Aug 16, 2020
I know the word 'simp' has been abused on this platform, but I just have to say this: the guy is a SIMP. Any lady that watched the video would also agree.

4 Likes

Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by IBreakRules: 10:23pm On Aug 16, 2020
All I can see is a pussy ass boy in dreadlocks shaming his forefathers upandan.

Tueehhh!

4 Likes

Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by duality(m): 10:24pm On Aug 16, 2020
MJBOLT:
the man should be flogged for this display of foolishness,i wonder why any man will kneel to beg a woman to marry him.

I also wonder. When you know it's all about buying another man's liability with Bride price

2 Likes

Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:25pm On Aug 16, 2020
In lasisi elenu voice, na Ogun go kill this man, he betrayed the men code

3 Likes

Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by ezechi24(m): 10:25pm On Aug 16, 2020
If that guy na my brother..fear no go make am near family meeting because wetin I go use him eye see...

6 Likes

Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by CAPSLOCKED: 10:27pm On Aug 16, 2020
ubunja:
when did men become so desperate for marriage?? Lmfao.

Just impregnate as many hoes as you can. They'll be the ones chasing the marriage. Men are so feminine lately.

THE GUY IN THAT VIDEO IS IN DIRE NEED OF MENTAL TREATMENT.
NOTHING IS FUNNY ABOUT THIS, YOUNG MAN IS GOING MAD AT A FAST RATE.

4 Likes

Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by jrusky(m): 10:27pm On Aug 16, 2020
Good. The girl made big mistake she should have not only rejected him step on his head as the idiot laid on the floor. Foolish weaklink soinrless pooh.

I hate any men doing these shit.

2 Likes

Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 16, 2020
Martinez39s:
For the path of a simp shall be fraught with pain, humiliation, mockery, tears, and misfortune at the unforgiving claws of female nature.
monk shut up

2 Likes

Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by GiZcorp: 10:30pm On Aug 16, 2020
Corntree never touch this one.

1 Like

Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 16, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
look so fake.....

BTW: this is not proposing, this is BEGGING LIKE A RAT!!!!

LOL. I trust you to analyse the situation properly. He was indeed begging like a RAT! cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by sureteeboy(m): 10:31pm On Aug 16, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

I WATCHED THE 13-MINUTE LONG VIDEO OF A YOUNG MAN CRYING, ROLLING, KNEELING, AND BEGGING FOR LOVE IN FULL GLARE OF THE WHOLE TOWN PEOPLE.
THIS IS NOT SIMPING. SOMETHING IS FUNDAMENTALLY WRONG SOMEWHERE.
BRAIN PROBLEM? PSYCHOLOGICAL TRAUMA?
JAZZ? MANY THINGS ARE POSSIBLE FOR I FEAR THIS IS NOT ORDINARY.
What broke my heart the most was that the guy still later went ahead at the end to insert the ring into the lady's hand. That man is a disgrace to all men Nationwide

2 Likes

Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by easynetsms(m): 10:33pm On Aug 16, 2020
The most stupid proposal I hv seen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / Kayanmata: Abuja Men Be Careful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.