Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down (69003 Views)

Comedian Chief Echofe Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) / Man Does Press-Up As His Fiancée Lies On Top Of Him In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / Rich South African Man Shows Up For Date In A Truck, Lady Turns Him Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by Snow02: 10:54pm On Aug 16, 2020
GOD next time I'm about to simp kill me

3 Likes

Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by kaytolee(m): 10:55pm On Aug 16, 2020
I can't but say my mind...... marriage is just all about aggrement forcing a lady or a guy to love you is out of hand God help them those begging her to say yes will not be there with them during their stay.......
Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by NumbEmotions(m): 10:56pm On Aug 16, 2020
U can't turn down someone who's already lying on the ground grin baba turned himself down jare
Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by Sixfeetbelle: 10:56pm On Aug 16, 2020
lefulefu:
He must be very undesirable for the lady to reject him
these days that some ladies will even be begging a man to propose to them cheesy

I don't think it has to do with desirability. More like, he wronged her greatly and thought proposing out of the blues will get her to reconsider. She walked away even after he laid down shows she doesn't regard him at all.

My opinion though
Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by adeniyi65(m): 10:59pm On Aug 16, 2020
Who invented or brought this stupid thing to this shore self.stupid people stupid idea

1 Like

Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by isaiahethan: 11:00pm On Aug 16, 2020
Zzor:
it is not by force,so he should accept his fate and move on

Firstly the boy need to clean up, he said 4years relationship, passer by pleading on his behalf, but obviously the girl knows him better. grin
Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by OBA117(m): 11:02pm On Aug 16, 2020
Made4naijaceo:
Nigeria Man On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend By The Roadside But She Turns Him Down

Man On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend By The Roadside But She Turns Him Down

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iXLDfBRc04

Ahhh!!!! undecided
Made4naijaceo:
Nigeria Man On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend By The Roadside But She Turns Him Down

Man On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend By The Roadside But She Turns Him Down

Watch video below

Ahhh!!!!
Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 16, 2020
isaiahethan:

Firstly the boy need to clean up, he said 4years relationship, passer by pleading on his behalf, but obviously the girl knows him better. grin
The girl has her fault too,she must have led him on to this point and she knows quite well that she won't consider him for marriage,shes a bad girl too

2 Likes

Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by Cowbell521: 11:06pm On Aug 16, 2020
Made4naijaceo:

Watch video below

That guy just dey vex me. I no fit kneel down propose talkless prostrate. If shakara too much gan self, I go keep my ring
Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by Cowbell521: 11:08pm On Aug 16, 2020
skimena:
it's not by rolling on the ground that will make a girl to say yes to a marriage proposal. When u have bad habits all over u as a man. if u like roll inside gutter. No reasonable girl will say yes to ur proposal.
or when you are vice to the senior boyfriend
Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by Cowbell521: 11:09pm On Aug 16, 2020
Kemimarch16:
Kai some men don suffer
Na correct simp that guy be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by SweetCunt97(f): 11:14pm On Aug 16, 2020
Freelane33:
What’s good about cunts ? cool
OH, you prefer Diicks?
Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by Boatswain: 11:15pm On Aug 16, 2020
Public Nuisance in display undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by Mandela27: 11:17pm On Aug 16, 2020
ubunja:
honestly. I feel the lady dodged a bullet there. Someone who can do such crazy shet... There's no telling what he'll do tomorrow. He needs help ASAP.
Simphood is a disorder.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by smallsmall: 11:20pm On Aug 16, 2020
Made4naijaceo:

Watch video below

HE IS CURSED, FOR CERTAIN.
A Vehicle should have run over him, in addition to the rejection..
All these stupid, immature, pussy-whiped Boys that are not fit to have girl friends, that are proposing upandan sef

1 Like

Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by pacespot(m): 11:21pm On Aug 16, 2020
What a specimen of idiocy, now I reason why SARS often harrass men with dreds.

3 Likes

Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by faithfull18(f): 11:22pm On Aug 16, 2020
It's probably acting.

The guy doesn't look responsible, I don't blame her if it was real.
Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by sheyitokz(m): 11:22pm On Aug 16, 2020
na only 9ja citizens get the lowest grade brain ASK ME WHY
Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by jaxxy(m): 11:27pm On Aug 16, 2020
Must be sm type of joke or stupidity. Nonsense.
Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by ezugegere(m): 11:29pm On Aug 16, 2020
I hope his father disowns him! If my son kneels down to propose to any girl, I will not attend his wedding...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by mordred44: 11:29pm On Aug 16, 2020
Proposing in front of an abadoned site....
Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by ezugegere(m): 11:34pm On Aug 16, 2020
kolade560:
I hate ladies.....I don't care what u say, this is my innermost mind.
They are unstable, pretentious, unsatisfying, deceitful, parasitic,.......u can add urs.

That girl is wise.
The guy na idiot...
Nobody wants to marry an idiot...
Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by CAPSLOCKED: 11:34pm On Aug 16, 2020
sureteeboy:

What broke my heart the most was that the guy still later went ahead at the end to insert the ring into the lady's hand. That man is a disgrace to all men Nationwide

THE EARLIER HE'S CAPTURED AND CASTRATED, THE BETTER FOR ALL OF US. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by benicta(f): 11:38pm On Aug 16, 2020
I watched this video and I was so disappointed. This guy is a big disgrace. 12mins proposal, lying down, crying and begging like a fool while embarrassing himself publicly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by CAPSLOCKED: 11:38pm On Aug 16, 2020
faithfull18:
It's probably acting.

The guy doesn't look responsible, I don't blame her if it was real.

SEE YOU THAT IS THE LEAST PRESENTABLE PERSON IN THE COUNTRY. HOW DO YOU KNOW WHO'S RESPONSIBLE OR NOT FROM MERELY LOOKING AT THIS VIDEO?

2 Likes

Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by Freelane33(m): 11:38pm On Aug 16, 2020
Point of correction “DICK” not DICKS AND I HAVE THE ONE I PREFED ON ME ALREADY grin . My ready made from heaven wink
SweetCunt97:
OH, you prefer Diicks?
Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by faithfull18(f): 11:40pm On Aug 16, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

SEE YOU THAT IS THE LEAST PRESENTABLE PERSON IN THE COUNTRY. HOW DO YOU KNOW WHO'S RESPONSIBLE OR NOT FROM MERELY LOOKING AT THIS VIDEO?
Dress the way you want to be addressed.
Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by Excuses: 11:46pm On Aug 16, 2020
This guy u just fall yourself hand..lieing down is an inhuman thing to do..y would a man do that to propose to a woman as a mark of love..

Even play i'll not do..
Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by AreaFada2: 11:55pm On Aug 16, 2020
That rejection too small.

She for find one big stick take bulala his lizard nyansh on that ground.

Girl wey dey shuffle you among her pack of men, you skinny boy dey go disgrace yourself. shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by zinodizt: 11:56pm On Aug 16, 2020
And the dull lady continues to date him undecided
skimena:
it's not by rolling on the ground that will make a girl to say yes to a marriage proposal. When u have bad habits all over u as a man. if u like roll inside gutter. No reasonable girl will say yes to ur proposal.
Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by AreaFada2: 11:56pm On Aug 16, 2020
That rejection too small.

She for find one big stick take bulala his lizard nyansh on that ground.

Girl wey dey shuffle you among her pack of men, you skinny boy dey go disgrace yourself. He wan ruin the girl's parole. shocked shocked
Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by Ibfpleasant(m): 11:56pm On Aug 16, 2020
Kemimarch16:
Kai some men don suffer
I swear, that guy is just fucking annoying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / Kayanmata: Abuja Men Be Careful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.