Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,078 members, 7,957,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:47 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Fumes Over Plans By Government To Close Accounts Of Churches - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Fumes Over Plans By Government To Close Accounts Of Churches (60247 Views)

Top 10 Countries With The Highest Number Of Churches 2024 / Prophet Joshua Iginla Exposes Plans By Pastors To Frame Him Up For Murder / Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Fumes Over Plans By Government To Close Accounts Of Churches by makjo900: 11:51pm On Aug 20, 2020
Tonitoniton:

U see, if dont refrain ur evil tongue from speaking against God u will certainly go the ways of His enemies. From ur out burst I know u are one of the antichrist waiting to manifest. But, be rest assured that ur end will be terrible. God is too big for u and ur master the devil to toil with

Shut up!! You and ur god are both useless

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Fumes Over Plans By Government To Close Accounts Of Churches by Tonitoniton(m): 9:24am On Aug 21, 2020
makjo900:

Shut up!! You and ur god are both useless

hahahahaha. satan satan. u are pained abi? u and ur agents are more senseless and useless. u want to gather as many souls to hell where u belong, isn't? only fools will follow u and ur goons there. idiotic satan, oya, stay under my feet and never move a muscle. small pikin no know medicine him dey call am vegetable.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Fumes Over Plans By Government To Close Accounts Of Churches by makjo900: 9:34am On Aug 21, 2020
Tonitoniton:

hahahahaha. satan satan. u are pained abi? u and ur agents are more senseless and useless. u want to gather as many souls to hell where u belong, isn't? only fools will follow u and ur goons there. idiotic satan, oya, stay under my feet and never move a muscle. small pikin no know medicine him dey call am vegetable.

Only brain dead people like you write meaningless things like this. Go get some brains

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Fumes Over Plans By Government To Close Accounts Of Churches by Tonitoniton(m): 11:15am On Aug 21, 2020
makjo900:

Only brain dead people like you write meaningless things like this. Go get some brains

I got loans of brain, satan, an excellent one for that matter. Quit ur deceptions if u can
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Fumes Over Plans By Government To Close Accounts Of Churches by Valkrie: 11:45am On Aug 21, 2020
The fear of no more money laundering and scam..!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Fumes Over Plans By Government To Close Accounts Of Churches by desiredhome: 12:06pm On Aug 21, 2020
Tonitoniton:

the church is not responsible for the crime in the land. If u want change in Gods way u are to pray for those u dim in error and not to fight them. God did not send u or any one on that errand. The church is the body of christ. No one member of the body has the right to judge or condemn any part of the body of christ. That right is exclusively for the Head which is Christ. Dont under take a matter that is too big for

The Churches we have today in Nigeria especially the Penticostals (one man Church) are one of the major cause of our problems/insecurity.......

Pray pray pray .... how long have you been praying? What have your prayers changed, with all the churches everywhere?.
You don't just pray for something, you act (work) for change to come..... Prayers without work is dead....

God have given you brain to be able to reason with, to know the difference between good and evil... you can't continue in evil and expect Grace to abide,.... it's an error.....

The Church is the body of Christ but the churches (business centers) in Nigeria are the body of thieves disguising as Engels.

Jesus Christ is not a thieve

One of the tricks they use to scam you guelible is that, you should not talk, even when they are using your money to build universities while your children cannot afford, just be praising God and allow God to judge......yet Nigeria is the poorest..

Your MUMU never do...keep blaming government for your ignorance

People are coming out today and are asking questions... anybody that is against asking questions is a thieve.

You are encouraging corruption, frauds, violent etc and you still come out to blame the government for problems in the society?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Fumes Over Plans By Government To Close Accounts Of Churches by Tonitoniton(m): 3:13pm On Aug 21, 2020
desiredhome:

The Churches we have today in Nigeria especially the Penticostals (one man Church) are one of the major cause of our problems/insecurity.......

Pray pray pray .... how long have you been praying? What have your prayers changed, with all the churches everywhere?.
You don't just pray for something, you act (work) for change to come..... Prayers without work is dead....

God have given you brain to be able to reason with, to know the difference between good and evil... you can't continue in evil and expect Grace to abide,.... it's an error.....

The Church is the body of Christ but the churches (business centers) in Nigeria are the body of thieves disguising as Engels.

Jesus Christ is not a thieve

One of the tricks they use to scam you guelible is that, you should not talk, even when they are using your money to build universities while your children cannot afford, just be praising God and allow God to judge......yet Nigeria is the poorest..

Your MUMU never do...keep blaming government for your ignorance

People are coming out today and are asking questions... anybody that is against asking questions is a thieve.

You are encouraging corruption, frauds, violent etc and you still come out to blame the government for problems in the society?

Any attack on the body of christ is an attack on Jesus and u will pay for it. I never said people should only pray and not work. Working with prayers will meet a dead end at the end. There are some situations u may not be able to change but prayers can change it. For that reason we pray. The bible said pray without ceasing. U very modern people wants to tell us different because ur master the devil has indoctrinated u so bad u cant think out side his wickedness. Choose these days whom u shall serve. As for me and my household we will serve the Lord. All u people that think u know too wait for ur end
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Fumes Over Plans By Government To Close Accounts Of Churches by makjo900: 4:05pm On Aug 21, 2020
Tonitoniton:

I got loans of brain, satan, an excellent one for that matter. Quit ur deceptions if u can

My forth grader cousin uses his brain more than you.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Fumes Over Plans By Government To Close Accounts Of Churches by desiredhome: 4:49pm On Aug 21, 2020
Tonitoniton:

Any attack on the body of christ is an attack on Jesus and u will pay for it. I never said people should only pray and not work. Working with prayers will meet a dead end at the end. There are some situations u may not be able to change but prayers can change it. For that reason we pray. The bible said pray without ceasing. U very modern people wants to tell us different because ur master the devil has indoctrinated u so bad u cant think out side his wickedness. Choose these days whom u shall serve. As for me and my household we will serve the Lord. All u people that think u know too wait for ur end

There's nothing like attack on the body of Christ, (there's no two God/Christ) the people you see as God and cannot be corrected even when they are doing wrong are same human like you, else you are saying people can continue in evil and wait for God to come and judge them......
When you do the right thing you won't need to pray pray pray..... righteousness exalts a nation,
You are too quick to see Satan/Antichrist while you are serving the real demon (Mannmon) because of greed and poverty, they have blindfolded you from knowing the truth..... that is the reason you are Suffering and Smiling (world capital of poverty)
I wish you will serve/fight for God the way you are defending your demi-gods.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Fumes Over Plans By Government To Close Accounts Of Churches by Tonitoniton(m): 9:13pm On Aug 21, 2020
desiredhome:

There's nothing like attack on the body of Christ, (there's no two God/Christ) the people you see as God and cannot be corrected even when they are doing wrong are same human like you, else you are saying people can continue in evil and wait for God to come and judge them......
When you do the right thing you won't need to pray pray pray..... righteousness exalts a nation,
You are too quick to see Satan/Antichrist while you are serving the real demon (Mannmon) because of greed and poverty, they have blindfolded you from knowing the truth..... that is the reason you are Suffering and Smiling (world capital of poverty)
I wish you will serve/fight for God the way you are defending your demi-gods.

Am not defending any demi God. Christ jesus is my God. He is the Head of the church and we are His body and there is nothing u and ur likes can do about it. Every thing involving God must be committed to Him in prayers as our hope and strength to show Him we depend on Him absolutely even when we know He is not going to come down and do the work . Our prayers involve Him in our situations to act in our behalf. Christianity came this far because some earlier Christian's didn't stop praying for the generation to come and we still praying. If u dont like us then move on with ur father the devil.

AGAIN, EVERY ATTACK ON THE CHURCH IS AN ATTACK AGAINST CHRIST JESUS AND U WILL PAY FOR IT.

IF ANY BODY SHALL FALL UPON THIS STONE HE SHALL BE BROKEN AND WHO SO EVER THIS STONE SHALL FALL UPON SHALL BE GROUNDED TO POWDER.
The choice is urself, mr self righteous
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Fumes Over Plans By Government To Close Accounts Of Churches by Tonitoniton(m): 9:18pm On Aug 21, 2020
makjo900:

My forth grader cousin uses his brain more than you.

Hahahahaha, mr brain, well done oo. I will advice u to give ur life to christ now that there is still hope. Hell fire is a terrible place. Just follow Roman's 10:9--10 for guidance. And trust me ur life will not remain the same
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Fumes Over Plans By Government To Close Accounts Of Churches by desiredhome: 11:21pm On Aug 21, 2020
Tonitoniton:

Am not defending any demi God. Christ jesus is my God. He is the Head of the church and we are His body and there is nothing u and ur likes can do about it. Every thing involving God must be committed to Him in prayers as our hope and strength to show Him we depend on Him absolutely even when we know He is not going to come down and do the work . Our prayers involve Him in our situations to act in our behalf. Christianity came this far because some earlier Christian's didn't stop praying for the generation to come and we still praying. If u dont like us then move on with ur father the devil.

AGAIN, EVERY ATTACK ON THE CHURCH IS AN ATTACK AGAINST CHRIST JESUS AND U WILL PAY FOR IT.

IF ANY BODY SHALL FALL UPON THIS STONE HE SHALL BE BROKEN AND WHO SO EVER THIS STONE SHALL FALL UPON SHALL BE GROUNDED TO POWDER.
The choice is urself, mr self righteous

If you know/love Jesus as you claim, you will keep His commandments, you will Love your neighbor as yourself, you must be Christ-like....etc, these are the teaching of Christ.

The devil will always come to you with pleasantly/enticing gifts that you cannot resist just to lure you into his kingdom.......
You lot fall victim due to excess greed..,.

Stop worshipping god of money........
Follow Christ and free yourself from
bondage/slavery the Penticostal cabals

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Fumes Over Plans By Government To Close Accounts Of Churches by dazzlingd(m): 8:01am On Aug 22, 2020
NofiuFade:
Finally Nigeria is heading to its doomsday touch the church nd trow the country into un ending crisis, Libya will be like child play compare to what's about to befall all this greedily politicians!

Boko haram that have been bombing churches and kidnapping Christians and pastors, we never see doomsday.
But when they touch church money, dooms day comes abi?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Fumes Over Plans By Government To Close Accounts Of Churches by Tonitoniton(m): 8:15am On Aug 22, 2020
desiredhome:

If you know/love Jesus as you claim, you will keep His commandments, you will Love your neighbor as yourself, you must be Christ-like....etc, these are the teaching of Christ.

The devil will always come to you with pleasantly/enticing gifts that you cannot resist just to lure you into his kingdom.......
You lot fall victim due to excess greed..,.

Stop worshipping god of money........
Follow Christ and free yourself from
bondage/slavery the Penticostals cabals

From all indications u are an outsider and so can not tell us how to live I our kingdom. Christ has already shown us the path. What u say about greed and worship of money is alien to our kingdom, though some may be obsessed with money and that doesn't say it is our standard. It is either u come in and work for the kingdom or u stay out and continue working for satan.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Fumes Over Plans By Government To Close Accounts Of Churches by desiredhome: 8:39am On Aug 22, 2020
Tonitoniton:

From all indications u are an outsider and so can not tell us how to live I our kingdom. Christ has already shown us the path. What u say about greed and worship of money is alien to our kingdom, though some may be obsessed with money and that doesn't say it is our standard. It is either u come in and work for the kingdom or u stay out and continue working for satan.

I am an insider and I know more than you do that is why I am boldly saying it,
Your Pastorprenours are evil men disgusting as Engels, they are far from knowing God, they are Wolf's in sheep's clothing, only the greedy and foolish/dingbats fall for them......
They prey on you, they are more dangerous than the politicians.......
The worst sin is using God to lie.....

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Fumes Over Plans By Government To Close Accounts Of Churches by desiredhome: 8:42am On Aug 22, 2020
Tonitoniton:

Your Pastorprenours are evil men disgusting as Engels, they are far from knowing God, they are Wolf's in sheep's clothing, only the greedy and foolish/dingbats fall for them......
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Fumes Over Plans By Government To Close Accounts Of Churches by Tonitoniton(m): 11:32am On Aug 22, 2020
desiredhome:

U are an outsider in the inside. That makes u a dangerous person. u better repent before it is too late. I have seen many out siders living inside that later repented and became insiders.

Secondly, u lack spiritual knowledge of the Kingdom ethics and just blabbing about religious. trying to miss religion and the Gods kingdom. Had been that u have insight into our kingdom u would have found out from the world that christ already talked about mixed multitude. He said it in the parable, how a sower went to his field to sow wheat but in the night the enemy equally came and sowed tars. In the morning, the original sower looked into the field and reported the difference to the master. And the master said, the enemy has done this. And the servants wanted to go uproot the tars but the master refused. saying they should allow all to grow to gather stating what he will do in the harvest time.

With the above u will know that u err greatly by attacking the body of christ because u think u know too much and wants to alter Gods plan to suit ur religious and holier than thou mindset. REPENT NOW!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Fumes Over Plans By Government To Close Accounts Of Churches by desiredhome: 12:46pm On Aug 22, 2020
Tonitoniton:

U are an outsider in the inside. That makes u a dangerous person. u better repent before it is too late. I have seen many out siders living inside that later repented and became insiders.

Secondly, u lack spiritual knowledge of the Kingdom ethics and just blabbing about religious. trying to miss religion and the Gods kingdom. Had been that u have insight into our kingdom u would have found out from the world that christ already talked about mixed multitude. He said it in the parable, how a sower went to his field to sow wheat but in the night the enemy equally came and sowed tars. In the morning, the original sower looked into the field and reported the difference to the master. And the master said, the enemy has done this. And the servants wanted to go uproot the tars but the master refused. saying they should allow all to grow to gather stating what he will do in the harvest time.

With the above u will know that u err greatly by attacking the body of christ because u think u know too much and wants to alter Gods plan to suit ur religious and holier than thou mindset. REPENT NOW!

You are lost..... liberate yourself from oledepo's coven/slavery before it will be too late for you,....
Thank you and have a good day

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Fumes Over Plans By Government To Close Accounts Of Churches by Tonitoniton(m): 4:10pm On Aug 22, 2020
desiredhome:

You are lost..... liberate yourself from oledepo's coven/slavery before it will be too late for you,....

Hahaahaha, grow up man. U are just jealous and very envious of him. I dont follow man but christ jesus my Lord and saviour. It is only a bastard that fight his father.

Give ur life to jesus now
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Fumes Over Plans By Government To Close Accounts Of Churches by desiredhome: 4:54pm On Aug 22, 2020
Tonitoniton:

Hahaahaha, grow up man. U are just jealous and very envious of him. I dont follow man but christ jesus my Lord and saviour. It is only a bastard that fight his father.
Give ur life to jesus now

Lol......jealous of who? very funny, Is that what they brainwashed you with? See how poverty/greed have turned you to a slave......
May God open your heart........
Stop worshipping Mammon...... worship God in truth and in spirit, and set yourself Free

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Fumes Over Plans By Government To Close Accounts Of Churches by Tonitoniton(m): 5:55pm On Aug 22, 2020
desiredhome:

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Fumes Over Plans By Government To Close Accounts Of Churches by Tonitoniton(m): 5:59pm On Aug 22, 2020
desiredhome:

Lol......jealous of who? very funny, Is that what they brainwashed you with? See how poverty/greed have turned you to a slave......
May God open your heart........
Stop worshipping Mammon...... worship God in truth and in spirit, and set yourself Free

Hahahahah. Urs is a deliverance case. And I hope u are not leading God's people? because u are a time bomb waiting to explode. Self righteousness will lead u no where
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Fumes Over Plans By Government To Close Accounts Of Churches by desiredhome: 7:46pm On Aug 22, 2020
Tonitoniton:

Hahahahah. Urs is a deliverance case. And I hope u are not leading God's people? because u are a time bomb waiting to explode. Self righteousness will lead u no where
Stop worshipping Pastorprenours(Mammon) seek God in truth and righteousness....it will be well with you
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Fumes Over Plans By Government To Close Accounts Of Churches by Tonitoniton(m): 9:41pm On Aug 22, 2020
desiredhome:

Stop worshipping Pastorprenours(Mammon) seek God in truth and righteousness....it will be well with you

Am not worshipping any pastor and never will. I have found God in christ jesus and am not seeking any other. I have the right to defend Gods kingdom because am a part of it. If there is any thing wrong I changed through prayers and not attack. It is only bastard that attacks his family.

Turn to jesus now
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Fumes Over Plans By Government To Close Accounts Of Churches by orunto27: 3:40am On Aug 23, 2020
THIS GOVERNMENT IS REALLY WACKO. HER WAYS SHALL PERISH SOON INN AMEN AMEN.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Fumes Over Plans By Government To Close Accounts Of Churches by ovielistic: 8:28pm On Aug 23, 2020
zangaozanga:
you are speaking like a true christian,insult everyone that don't agree with you

I insult agents of the devil who run their useless mouth against Men of God and Church.Their fada. Rubbish..Go and report me to God.lol
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Fumes Over Plans By Government To Close Accounts Of Churches by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 23, 2020
ovielistic:

I insult agents of the devil who run their useless mouth against Men of God and Church.Their fada. Rubbish..Go and report me to God.lol
is that what your bible ask you to do?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Fumes Over Plans By Government To Close Accounts Of Churches by ovielistic: 8:36pm On Aug 23, 2020
zangaozanga:
is that what your bible ask you to do?

why are you asking me..on whose authority..Mtchw
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Fumes Over Plans By Government To Close Accounts Of Churches by sisisioge: 7:49am On Aug 24, 2020
unbitchable:

Baba dey vex no be small o. He knows Govt is trying to outsmart the Church through the back door. Govt is saying, No, we just want you to open your books for transparency & financial accountability. But who doesn't know that opening books is a way of paying tax?. Can Govt see your fat accounts & not want some? cheesy
Baba is arguing that the Church's internal system is enough to checkmate any mismanagement.
Las Las Govt wants its own share of church tax cheesy
Although, removing & appointing the trustees is a no no for me.

I no get wahala o. I just think I've never felt this way for a girl.

I responded to you but it got returned. Your mail is the bad one now.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Fumes Over Plans By Government To Close Accounts Of Churches by unbitchable(m): 8:16pm On Aug 24, 2020
sisisioge:

I responded to you but it got returned. Your mail is the bad one now.
My mail is fine, I think you just want to keep at bay.
I luv you still, always will.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Fumes Over Plans By Government To Close Accounts Of Churches by sisisioge: 8:40pm On Aug 24, 2020
unbitchable:

My mail is fine, I think you just want to keep at bay.
I luv you still, always will.

Awwww... I honestly tried o, it returned. Didnt want to seem too standoffish given you've been consistent. You sef went to choose a mail insulting the mods, they probably sat on it grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Fumes Over Plans By Government To Close Accounts Of Churches by unbitchable(m): 9:08pm On Aug 24, 2020
sisisioge:

Awwww... I honestly tried o, it returned. Didnt want to seem too standoffish given you've been consistent. You sef went to choose a mail insulting the mods, they probably sat on it grin
so, you sneaked into my mail cool
I'd check out your kitchen on Instagram.
kisses dearie.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

900-Year-Old Church Carved Downward Into A Huge Rock In Ethiopia (Photos) / 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics / Vertical City Mall For Bishop Oyedepo's Canaancity (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.