Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Fumes Over Plans By Government To Close Accounts Of Churches - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Fumes Over Plans By Government To Close Accounts Of Churches (59784 Views)

Prophet Joshua Iginla Exposes Plans By Pastors To Frame Him Up For Murder / Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches / Bishop Chukwuma: I Didn’t Dare Government Over Closure Of Churches In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Fumes Over Plans By Government To Close Accounts Of Churches by manuelreports: 6:10am On Aug 17, 2020
Such Audacity

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Fumes Over Plans By Government To Close Accounts Of Churches by helinues: 6:11am On Aug 17, 2020
Kay25:

try go attack him for ota if u r mama head no go roll for it

grin

Sense is far from this comments faaa.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Fumes Over Plans By Government To Close Accounts Of Churches by PremierGuy(m): 6:11am On Aug 17, 2020
The man wants to lose his job

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Fumes Over Plans By Government To Close Accounts Of Churches by Uniqueteco(m): 6:12am On Aug 17, 2020
Government of today is more than confused to know exactly the right thing and what next to do. They are done confusing the citizens and now the only option left is to start confusing themselves up and down.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Fumes Over Plans By Government To Close Accounts Of Churches by sisisioge: 6:13am On Aug 17, 2020
So what exactly will this translate into? Churches will stop to exist as business entities or churches will close down? Someone should please explain.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Fumes Over Plans By Government To Close Accounts Of Churches by ehissi(m): 6:13am On Aug 17, 2020
Hm
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Fumes Over Plans By Government To Close Accounts Of Churches by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:13am On Aug 17, 2020
So by that assertion, Oyedepo see him as wicked
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Fumes Over Plans By Government To Close Accounts Of Churches by lekki1444: 6:16am On Aug 17, 2020
Coldie:
I dont understand where all this is going. Organizations internal affairs are not supposed to be the business of the govt except they are flaunting any order.

If it was during the time of gej by now him and adeboye for don protest. But imagine how d former tough protesters have become wailers overnight
NOBODY MESSES WITH BUHARI. HE WILL SHAVE YOUR HEAD AND FORCE YOU TO EAT THE HAIR grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Fumes Over Plans By Government To Close Accounts Of Churches by yenereal(m): 6:16am On Aug 17, 2020
shocked
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Fumes Over Plans By Government To Close Accounts Of Churches by lekki1444: 6:17am On Aug 17, 2020
Sysdatek:
When did church accounts become govt business

The church should just move their idle funds into cryptoc urrency

Or wire it abroad
IS YOUR HEAD PAINING YOU NI OGBENI ? COME AND GO AND BE CALMING DOWN

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Fumes Over Plans By Government To Close Accounts Of Churches by EASYLIFE4US: 6:18am On Aug 17, 2020
The Lord is always faithful to His people
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Fumes Over Plans By Government To Close Accounts Of Churches by TruthDefender(m): 6:18am On Aug 17, 2020
Pastorpreneur...

The original yahoo boys are these 'men of god'.. Feeding fat on the backs of gullible members using 'god's' name. Tax-free, that's what really annoys me. Yahoo men enjoying tax-free money while hard-working citizens pay tax from their already meager remunerations.

Churches ,Mosques and other religious institutions where money is collected should pay tax.

My 2 cents.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Fumes Over Plans By Government To Close Accounts Of Churches by Ajeyo(m): 6:18am On Aug 17, 2020
Why is it that every law is against the church?,Where is the tolerance we grow up with in the 70s and 80s?.

Similar case happened in my area,I got a circular that says Churches and not churches and mosques will pay a certain amount of money for security and the fact is that the baba that made the law has a mosque in his compound.

I am a christian and my church has about 4 resident churches,why single out the church for taxation?

I will resist it.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Fumes Over Plans By Government To Close Accounts Of Churches by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:19am On Aug 17, 2020
If the church pay tax and the tax paid is a percentage of their income, then the government might want to know their accurate audited accounts. Accounts that will be closed might be that of churches that present false and misleading information

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Fumes Over Plans By Government To Close Accounts Of Churches by Openbusiness: 6:19am On Aug 17, 2020
Zoohari regime no dey surprise me again. An evil regime that can introduce captured terrorists that massacred thousands of civilians and soldiers back into the same communities they destroyed. An evil regime that oppresses human rights and freedom of the press with impunity. So I can't be surprised by their atrocities again, there's no low they can't go, there's no abyss of evil they can't sink into. God punish PDP for being such a disaster to the point that they made Nigerians have extreme PTSD and delusions to the extent they thought the biggest disaster called Zoohari regime would be a solution. PDP and APC may God judge these evil parties that have nothing significantly spectacular to offer Nigeria except endless corruption and looting. But for the record, the worst PDP government is better than this evil Zoohari regime................Nawa oh, it just even crossed my mind now sef. Imagine! Even if anybody wants to talk, it is not a thorough-bred USELESS agency like CAC that should be talking. An agency that used about 4 months in the first half of this year 2020 to fix login issues on their website, kikikiki grin, can u imagine d level of sordid incompetence. Even d cyber cafe on my street won't take 3 days to fix their login issues. Useless agency..... tuehhhhhh! Bishop Oyedepo we dey ur back wit prayers. God punish all dis Satan pipu dem.

10 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Fumes Over Plans By Government To Close Accounts Of Churches by TooGod247(m): 6:20am On Aug 17, 2020
what of mosque , church kill dem dere, but if church start to dey pay tax our bill no go be ten percent again e go be 50/50.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Fumes Over Plans By Government To Close Accounts Of Churches by Passionate888: 6:20am On Aug 17, 2020
I blame Sowore and Tinubu for this. 2 very useless afonjas

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Fumes Over Plans By Government To Close Accounts Of Churches by SIONKPO1(m): 6:20am On Aug 17, 2020
helinues:
Oledepo can only rant on social media...
Is it only Winners that FG sent the letter to...
They will close the accounts and nothing will happen
Nonsense
You must not comment on all topic

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Fumes Over Plans By Government To Close Accounts Of Churches by Coldie(m): 6:21am On Aug 17, 2020
lekki1444:
NOBODY MESSES WITH BUHARI. HE WILL SHAVE YOUR HEAD AND FORCE YOU TO EAT THE HAIR grin grin
that man GEJ it was never quietness, too much softness fit turn anybody to mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Fumes Over Plans By Government To Close Accounts Of Churches by lekki1444: 6:21am On Aug 17, 2020
THIS IS THE JUDGEMENT OF GOD ON YOUR FREEMASONIC LUCIFERIAN PASTORS. THERE TIME HAS COME TO EAT THE WRATH

ROMANS 1 VS 13 "Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God."

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Fumes Over Plans By Government To Close Accounts Of Churches by Sheuns(m): 6:21am On Aug 17, 2020
Let’s hear from the government side too. It doesn’t sound sane for anyone or government to want to close churches account.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Fumes Over Plans By Government To Close Accounts Of Churches by Bluffly: 6:21am On Aug 17, 2020
Are NGO's exempted from filling returns

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Fumes Over Plans By Government To Close Accounts Of Churches by GoodofNaija: 6:22am On Aug 17, 2020
helinues:

Nonsense
Is this what your terrorist govt will use to improve the lives of Nigerians

Try rubbish and see your end cool

12 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Fumes Over Plans By Government To Close Accounts Of Churches by sal1974: 6:23am On Aug 17, 2020
Just like winding this man,they know he will react

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Fumes Over Plans By Government To Close Accounts Of Churches by lekki1444: 6:23am On Aug 17, 2020
Coldie:
that man GEJ it was never quietness, too much softness fit turn anybody to mumu
YES NOW. YOU TALK TRUE
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Fumes Over Plans By Government To Close Accounts Of Churches by Coldie(m): 6:23am On Aug 17, 2020
LoL

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Fumes Over Plans By Government To Close Accounts Of Churches by Person2person(m): 6:24am On Aug 17, 2020
hmmm.....check for doors and kitchen cabinets
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Fumes Over Plans By Government To Close Accounts Of Churches by TooGod247(m): 6:26am On Aug 17, 2020
Coldie:
how many times u don go mosque hear sow a seed that will provoke God

lol guy leave me i no well.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Fumes Over Plans By Government To Close Accounts Of Churches by Afolabimills(m): 6:29am On Aug 17, 2020
helinues:

Nonsense
shut up ur stupid nepotistic clueless wicked hypocritical senseless mouth there ode terrorist

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Fumes Over Plans By Government To Close Accounts Of Churches by GoodofNaija: 6:30am On Aug 17, 2020
lekki1444:

Good for you that buhari is your own god!

Make you n your buhari no just do pass yourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Fumes Over Plans By Government To Close Accounts Of Churches by ovielistic: 6:31am On Aug 17, 2020
helinues:

Nonsense

if you are not a daft bastard you will know that the policy is ridiculous and a stupid one for that matter..even Muslims acknowledge so...If them born you and your father well go and close the church account nah..you think is by making senile and stupid statements on a faceless forum like nairaland

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo / Why Ogun Celestial Church Chained 9-year-old Boy For Weeks – Police, NSCDC / University Of Uyo Student Dies As Reigners Bible Church Collapses (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.