Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

The best romance story ever on Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The best romance story ever on Nairaland (1124 Views)

Best Romance Story At Your Fingertips / Some Interesting Novels That You Might Want To Read? Best Romance To Read / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The best romance story ever on Nairaland by Charleys: 8:49pm On Aug 17, 2020
People at the top take whatever they can to always be performing at their best, so why shouldn’t you? All Marijuana is really doing is making the most of what you already have.

For those who are unaware, marijuana enhances the brain. It has powerful effects on the key neurotransmitters and neurons that are responsible for our focus, energy levels, concentration, motivation, memory, learning ability, social skills, & much more.

The Creative People Get Ahead In Life

Whether in the corporate world, the entrepreneurial sphere or virtually anywhere else…

Competition is brutal and everyone is trying to get ahead.

In the modern world, the creative people are the ones who get ahead. If you want to get rich and be successful in life, you need to do whatever it takes to always be performing at your best. With Marijuana, you can improve your focus, energy, memory, and cognitive output on demand.

Why have off days when you can always be performing at your best?

No matter what your day-to-day is like, marijuana can make a big difference in your life.

By unlocking your brain’s full potential and then giving you the energy to act on that potential, marijuana can truly turn your life around.

I’ll be honest, I was skeptical when I first began experimenting with Marijuana. However, I noticed the benefits instantly and realized that before marijuana, I just wasn’t performing at my best.

Is Marijuana Addictive?

While some people do require these marijuana to get ahead, many people are taking them illegally to get their edge.

Should I use marijuana?

Whatever your goals are, marijuana can likely help you. They’ve been well documented over the years to provide the benefits that are required to be successful in high-pressure pursuits.

Go for marijuana?

Many newcomers to highness end up trying everything they can to see what works best. This isn’t only costly, but ultimately inefficient.

A much smarter and more cost effective way to get the most out of highness is to dive straight in to marijuana.

I’ve been using marijuana for a long time. Long enough to know what works, what doesn’t, and how to get the best.

It’s safe, it’s cheaper than your daily alcohol, and most importantly – IT ACTUALLY WORKS.

If you’re worried about being a ‘cheater’ – Who really cares. Give yourself an enormous advantage now with Marijuana. The guys at the top already are.

Marijuana is the future we don't need the government to legalize it before we benefit from it.

5 Likes

Re: The best romance story ever on Nairaland by Kestolove(m): 9:11pm On Aug 17, 2020
best post in 2020

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The best romance story ever on Nairaland by NYCnextStop(m): 9:44pm On Aug 17, 2020
True but Hennessy does it for me
Re: The best romance story ever on Nairaland by johnkey: 10:42pm On Aug 17, 2020
Pass me a blunt, and one more for the road.

2 Likes

Re: The best romance story ever on Nairaland by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:16pm On Aug 17, 2020
if you need marijuana to perform at your best then my condolences to you...

3 Likes

Re: The best romance story ever on Nairaland by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 17, 2020
God bless MJ

2 Likes

Re: The best romance story ever on Nairaland by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 17, 2020
Smokers are liable to.............................. I want a smoker to finish the sentence cool

1 Like

Re: The best romance story ever on Nairaland by DaddyRochie1642: 1:38am On Aug 18, 2020
Whoever Posted This... I Lay My hands on that your Large FOREHEAD and that your Thick Lips grin grin while I lay blessings on your Head.

Thou art Wise Sir.

#Respect.

5 Likes

Re: The best romance story ever on Nairaland by Twelfthman: 2:25am On Aug 18, 2020
When your "performance" happiness is dependant on external substances like marijuana. It a wrong situation.
But it although not as bad as the widely acceptable poison like alcohol ...
Re: The best romance story ever on Nairaland by mumumugu(m): 2:35am On Aug 18, 2020
Charleys:
People at the top take whatever they can to always be performing at their best, so why shouldn’t you? All Marijuana is really doing is making the most of what you already have.

For those who are unaware, marijuana enhances the brain. It has powerful effects on the key neurotransmitters and neurons that are responsible for our focus, energy levels, concentration, motivation, memory, learning ability, social skills, & much more.

The Creative People Get Ahead In Life

Whether in the corporate world, the entrepreneurial sphere or virtually anywhere else…

Competition is brutal and everyone is trying to get ahead.

In the modern world, the creative people are the ones who get ahead. If you want to get rich and be successful in life, you need to do whatever it takes to always be performing at your best. With Marijuana, you can improve your focus, energy, memory, and cognitive output on demand.

Why have off days when you can always be performing at your best?

No matter what your day-to-day is like, marijuana can make a big difference in your life.

By unlocking your brain’s full potential and then giving you the energy to act on that potential, marijuana can truly turn your life around.

I’ll be honest, I was skeptical when I first began experimenting with Marijuana. However, I noticed the benefits instantly and realized that before marijuana, I just wasn’t performing at my best.

Is Marijuana Addictive?

While some people do require these marijuana to get ahead, many people are taking them illegally to get their edge.

Should I use marijuana?

Whatever your goals are, marijuana can likely help you. They’ve been well documented over the years to provide the benefits that are required to be successful in high-pressure pursuits.

Go for marijuana?

Many newcomers to highness end up trying everything they can to see what works best. This isn’t only costly, but ultimately inefficient.

A much smarter and more cost effective way to get the most out of highness is to dive straight in to marijuana.

I’ve been using marijuana for a long time. Long enough to know what works, what doesn’t, and how to get the best.

It’s safe, it’s cheaper than your daily alcohol, and most importantly – IT ACTUALLY WORKS.

If you’re worried about being a ‘cheater’ – Who really cares. Give yourself an enormous advantage now with Marijuana. The guys at the top already are.

Marijuana is the future we don't need the government to legalize it before we benefit from it.
take in right quantity. Under directive of senior expert
Re: The best romance story ever on Nairaland by idahme(m): 3:13am On Aug 18, 2020
the summary of the above is called ADDICTION. That's what most victims of highness in rehab homes usually say, you list ur supposed 'merit' without looking at the demerits I have witnessed first hand what marijuana has done to young dudes, the only thing will say is to leave it for the sake of your mental health.
Re: The best romance story ever on Nairaland by Nobody: 5:44am On Aug 18, 2020
Well
Re: The best romance story ever on Nairaland by Deffjam: 6:01am On Aug 18, 2020
twice on Saturday in a fenced apartment.

2 Likes

Re: The best romance story ever on Nairaland by Abso1uteZero(m): 1:11pm On Aug 18, 2020
Alcohol is a more ' manageable' high.
Re: The best romance story ever on Nairaland by AFvckingAlpha(m): 1:23pm On Aug 18, 2020
The fvck

Niggarr!!

Weed be the inspiration many folks lack!!

Folks who dont smoke weed don't know the depths they are missing!!

I smoke my weed, anyday anytime twice on weekdays and I enjoy the heights I reach.

The vibes are crazy, its unexplainable to pussy ass niggarrs who don't do weed!!

Smoke weed and chat up your clients you sef go dey bust your head at the lengths you can go.
Re: The best romance story ever on Nairaland by NYCnextStop(m): 2:35pm On Aug 18, 2020
overstock:
no more shakies for me...just blunts for the big man
cool cool

If I may ask the vibes from blunt different from that of shakies
Re: The best romance story ever on Nairaland by Charleys: 3:59pm On Aug 18, 2020
NYCnextStop:
cool cool

If I may ask the vibes from blunt different from that of shakies

It's the same location but different roads

1 Like

Re: The best romance story ever on Nairaland by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 18, 2020
Well
Re: The best romance story ever on Nairaland by BlackBullXXX(m): 4:55pm On Aug 18, 2020
That moments when weed touch your lips in the morning is a very lit moment ... Imagine having that specific moment every morning.

I am a vegetarian, i do weed and whiskey grin.

Your discreet massage is readily available for you Ladies. Contact blackbullxxx_ng@yahoo.com for more.
Re: The best romance story ever on Nairaland by NYCnextStop(m): 5:08pm On Aug 18, 2020
Charleys:

It's the same location but different roads
grin grin gbayi

Make I maintain my lane jare
Re: The best romance story ever on Nairaland by Charleys: 7:22am On Aug 19, 2020
Early morning cruise
Re: The best romance story ever on Nairaland by Charleys: 9:17am On Aug 21, 2020
Midnight cruise

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get This / A Necessary Help From Feminists Please! / CONFESSION: I Regret Doing This. Please advise me. (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.