Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex - Properties (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex (408602 Views)

Construction Of Six Bedroom Duplex At Enugu / The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) / Six Bedroom Duplex With Guest House And Bq In Ikoyi For Sale! Pix Attached! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by Midas02(m): 10:51pm On Apr 08, 2011
@Spyder,

You have forgotten something that is important - Dangote's biggest cement manufacturing factory are in Kogi state and Benue states respectively!

Actually, Obajana Cement factory in Kogi and Gboko cement factory in Benue are the two largest producers in the country today! Gboko is less than 120km from Enugu!

You also have to remember that much of Ibeto's cement comes from P/H, not Lagos.

It is called location, location, location,
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by kuntash: 10:54pm On Apr 08, 2011
I ve heard of rebagging of cement bags long ago. It's very possible spyder . Meanwhile I think larfarge _   ie Elephant cement is cheaper.930k per load n delivery . That's a trailer load of 600 bags .
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by AmAlone: 10:56pm On Apr 08, 2011
Spyder
Bros, I believe the size of cement cannot be reduced below 50kg expecially from
any of those above mentioned companies. Reason is that; It will affect the qualities of
buildings built in that area. Like if lets say they are selling 40kg cement in Enugu instead of 50Kg
And you know we all have standard of mixing cement with sand, and we do our
calculations on 50Kg bag of cement. So if say 10Kg is reduces. People will still mix this
cement like they are 50Kg unwittingly and as a result, the quality of the buildings maybe affected.
And for these companies, if the government finds out will face ban!
Because contruction is not a thing we pay with!!!

What I believe maybe the cause is the demand!!!
There is quite a lot of houses going on here in Lagos.  And when
We buy here in Ikorodu for 2,300 naira. There as some others parts
of Lagos that was rumoured sells for 2,500 to 3000(stands to be corrected)
And some of those places are Lekki, Aja, Ikoyi etc.
The demand of cements in those areas are pretty very high!!! compared to
that in Ikorodu.
@ Calculusx
Re-bagged cements don't sell with a difference of 500 naira
they sell for just 100 to 200 naira less

It is still thesame cement, same quality, same packaging
just that. . . .
PEACE!!!!!
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by calculusx(m): 11:00pm On Apr 08, 2011
Looking at the stress,hazzle and time constraint, one will prefer buying an already built house but that is if you have the BULKY {KUDI,OWO or EGO} on ground. There was a time i hijacked my tiler form his house 6am and we both resumed on site that morning,i was there with him for 2 hrs and i saw how other people are calling him and you need to hear the gravity of the lies he gave them on phone. By 12pm i left the site and was stuck in Traffic along Sagamu-Ikorodu close to Laspotech. Could you believe the tiler left almost the same time i left the site and unknowingly to him he never knew there would be so much traffic. To cut the long story short i saw him on a bike and passed beside me, i was Stunned. If i should consider what he and other workers did,i will never advise anyone to build but its part of what we have to experience in life if you have to save every penny to build a house, They will make you sick but at the ned they make you laugh.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by kuntash: 11:00pm On Apr 08, 2011
When buying insist u weigh some of d bags randomly with a scale which u sef need to attest its working well. U can climb on it , lol afterwards u knw wat u weigh . Lol.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by brabus(m): 11:01pm On Apr 08, 2011
Midas02:

Here is a website that lists building material prices

However I am not sure how much of this prices are still current and up to date??

If anyone knows, let us know what has changed and what hasn't. I know that cement is now N1800 - N2000 per bag.

http://www.nigeriapropertiesonline.com/price_quotes.php

Hey Midas02, that site is outdated. 5 tonnes washed gravel goes for N18,000 according to my supplier in Sagamu, but the cost may change depending on location. Transportation being the major reason.

The following building materials and many others have changed:

Sand Crete Block 9 x 9 x 18     -   N140
Sand Crete Block 6 x 9 x 18     -   N130

spyder880:

you know, I got into an argument with cement sellers today, all my friends, this evening. I took them to task to explain to me why cement could be cheaper in Enugu than Lagos where it is made and imported from. Their views are varied. One said it has to do with demand in Lagos, another opined it is a matter of distribution efficiency of some transporters while the most controversial point was that of size. I wanted to know fom them if the cement sold in Enugu may be smaller than those in Lagos, if Dangote reeduces the size of our cement to sell cheaper here?
It made no sense to me at all, one of my friends believes some cement sizes may be smaller than others, another doubted him. Another said some dealers do 'internal' arrangement to cut corners from corrupt factory officials. I doubt this seriously. And I think Enugu cement are same with all other cement across the federation. Enugu cement are brought in from PH, Obajana and Lagos, so does anyone here know what makes Enugu cement cheaper that Lagos cement. Has it got anything to do with brands? We have Dangote, Unicem, Ibeto and BUA brands selling in our shops in Enugu.

@Spyder880, I was kinda worried over this issue as well because I live a few yard away from production plant of WAPCO (West African Portland Cement) and I'm a very close associate of another Cement (Magen Roi) Importer like Dangote who is also resident in Sagamu and still I buy cement at N2000. It has nothing to do with brands actually, there are forces behind this making life harder for people in this region. Its not about the demand. I was in Enugu (Nsukka) of recent and I can not compare the rate at which estates are springing up in the east with that of the South-West. On sizes, its possible cos I can tell you, most of the cement being sold at cheaper prices here are re-bagged.

@Am Alone, you may not know the difference if you don't understand the logic. A re-bag will sit while a full 50kg will not. And why should the demand cause it, I think the higher the demand, the lower the cost abi Democracy don turn am.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by kuntash: 11:09pm On Apr 08, 2011
@ u r alone u say we should trust no one. If u r not buying cement from a factory or warehouses , trust no one. I know this very well. 5kg multiplied by 100 bags is 500kg which is 10bags. Or 20k. For a truck its 120k - and I am sure that can take care of some transport issues for cement dealers
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by calculusx(m): 11:12pm On Apr 08, 2011
Am Alone:

Spyder
Bros, I believe the size of cement cannot be reduced below 50kg expecially from
any of those above mentioned companies. Reason is that; It will affect the qualities of
buildings built in that area. Like if lets say they are selling 40kg cement in Enugu instead of 50Kg
And you know we all have standard of mixing cement with sand, and we do our
calculations on 50Kg bag of cement. So if say 10Kg is reduces. People will still mix this
cement like they are 50Kg unwittingly and as a result, the quality of the buildings maybe affected.
And for these companies, if the government finds out will face ban!
Because contruction is not a thing we pay with!!!

What I believe maybe the cause is the demand!!!
There is quite a lot of houses going on here in Lagos.  And when
We buy here in Ikorodu for 2,300 naira. There as some others parts
of Lagos that was rumoured sells for 2,500 to 3000(stands to be corrected)
And some of those places are Lekki, Aja, Ikoyi etc.
The demand of cements in those areas are pretty very high!!! compared to
that in Ikorodu.
@ Calculusx
Re-bagged cements don't sell with a difference of 500 naira
they sell for just 100 to 200 naira less

It is still thesame cement, same quality, same packaging
just that. . . .
PEACE!!!!!

If the difference btwn the full bag and rebagged cement with the same quality and packaging is less than 500naira,i see that as waste of time for those that do that but on the other hand 200naira in 10,000 bags is money ooooo, dats 2m, no wonder they said small water makes  a mighty ocean
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by AmAlone: 11:14pm On Apr 08, 2011
@ Puntash
Nobody is perfect. But I don't need to
carry or weight a re-bagged cement to
know just. Just one look, I can tell. . . .

I learnt that trade when I was building
with my dad some years back.
Now I am a profel!
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by calculusx(m): 11:15pm On Apr 08, 2011
kuntash:

@ u r alone u say we should trust no one. If u r not buying cement from a factory or warehouses ,  trust no one. I know this very well. 5kg multiplied by 100 bags is 500kg which is 10bags. Or 20k. For a truck its 120k - and I am sure that can take care of some transport issues for cement dealers

My dear brother, 200 naira in 10,000 bags of cement is 2million naira oooo, no wonder
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by AmAlone: 11:16pm On Apr 08, 2011
calculusx:

If the difference btwn the full bag and rebagged cement with the same quality and packaging is less than 500naira,i see that as waste of time for those that do that but on the other hand 200naira in 10,000 bags is money ooooo, dats 2m, no wonder they said small water makes a mighty ocean

Bros, for re-bagged cement
yes you can save 100 to 200 naira
and loose around 15% to 20% in quality
yes! 2m is a big money grin grin grin
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by kuntash: 11:20pm On Apr 08, 2011
Once again . Lemme say thanks to spyder, brabus n u r alone. Only if I'd started earlier. I sure e for don finish.  All my thinking now is that tiny project I started with ur inspiration , una well done. We shall all have all these projects completed IJN , :,

pillow where r u!
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by calculusx(m): 11:25pm On Apr 08, 2011
Am Alone:

Bros, for re-bagged cement
yes you can save 100 to 200 naira
and loose around 15% to 20% in quality
yes! 2m is a big money grin grin grin

Brother, i don't compromise quality and will never do cos the havoc will be more than the cost you are trying to cut. I'm only looking at it from the re-bagged seller's perspective saving so much money from re-bagged cement.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by AmAlone: 11:35pm On Apr 08, 2011
@ Calculusx Okay! Then I say a big lOl!
Bros they do same with Woods, Sand, Granite, Gravel
Aluminium, Wires, Fittings -- EVERYTHING!!!
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by calculusx(m): 11:52pm On Apr 08, 2011
Am Alone:

@ Calculusx Okay! Then I say a big lOl!
Bros they do same with Woods, Sand, Granite, Gravel
Aluminium, Wires, Fittings -- EVERYTHING!!!

Anything pertaining to security of lives and properties should never be compromised. I laid off the second engineer working on my site for using substandard ratio of sand to cement all in the name of molding a certain figure from a bag of cement. I may not know much about building but when i see a sub-standard block and work i will definitely know. After his molding which takes time and man power you can't carry 2 blocks at a time as they break easily. So human life should never be quantify.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by brabus(m): 12:13am On Apr 09, 2011
Midas02:

Here is a website that lists building material prices

However I am not sure how much of this prices are still current and up to date??

If anyone knows, let us know what has changed and what hasn't. I know that cement is now N1800 - N2000 per bag.

http://www.nigeriapropertiesonline.com/price_quotes.php

Hey Midas02, that site is outdated. 5 tonnes washed gravel goes for N18,000 according to my supplier in Sagamu, but the cost may change depending on location. Transportation being the major reason.

spyder880:

you know, I got into an argument with cement sellers today, all my friends, this evening. I took them to task to explain to me why cement could be cheaper in Enugu than Lagos where it is made and imported from. Their views are varied. One said it has to do with demand in Lagos, another opined it is a matter of distribution efficiency of some transporters while the most controversial point was that of size. I wanted to know fom them if the cement sold in Enugu may be smaller than those in Lagos, if Dangote reeduces the size of our cement to sell cheaper here?
It made no sense to me at all, one of my friends believes some cement sizes may be smaller than others, another doubted him. Another said some dealers do 'internal' arrangement to cut corners from corrupt factory officials. I doubt this seriously. And I think Enugu cement are same with all other cement across the federation. Enugu cement are brought in from PH, Obajana and Lagos, so does anyone here know what makes Enugu cement cheaper that Lagos cement. Has it got anything to do with brands? We have Dangote, Unicem, Ibeto and BUA brands selling in our shops in Enugu.

@Spyder880, I was kinda worried over this issue as well because I live a few yard away from production plant of WAPCO (West African Portland Cement) and I'm a very close associate of another Cement (Magen Roi) Importer like Dangote who is also resident in Sagamu and still I buy cement at N2000. It has nothing to do with brands actually, there are forces behind this making life harder for people in this region. Its not about the demand. I was in Enugu (Nsukka) of recent and I can not compare the rate at which estates are springing up in the east with that of the South-West. On sizes, its possible cos I can tell you, most of the cement being sold at cheaper prices here are re-bagged.

@Am Alone, you may not know the difference if you don't understand the logic. A re-bag will sit while a full 50kg will not. And why should the demand cause it, I think the higher the demand, the lower the cost abi Democracy don turn am.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by Nobody: 6:03am On Apr 09, 2011
@Am Alone
I really love the design of your house. May God bless you and other contributors of this thread. I am currently building a 4 bedroom ranch with living room, garage, family room, nook, and sunroom at Abeokuta. I am planning to do most of the work that needs to be done as the work is up to lintel level as at now. My question is, how much is the roofing of your bungalow is going to cost? The reason is that, mine is of almost the same size as yours, 20m X 18m. I intend to do the lintel and roofing at any moment from now. My achitect gave me estimate of N1.7million for the roofing as I intend to use aluminum roof. I don't live in Nigeria. I reside in North Carolina, USA.

Your utmost response will be appreciated.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by AmAlone: 7:54am On Apr 09, 2011
brabus:

Yes, the higher the demand the lower the cost
but if demand is higher than supply
then it goes the other way round
the higher the price, the higher the cost!!!

And please forget that logic as it is not 100% efficient
And believe me, I don't need to carry a re-bagged bag
of cement  before I can tell. Just one look at it will tell me
It is simple. The bag is always free around the cement.
As in it will not hold the cement like something very full.
Then when you carry it, its lighter. Then again when you carry
it from the center(vertically). It easily divide into to different
part inside the bag, because it is not very full.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 09, 2011
The sad truth is that when it comes to doing things like these, there is always someone out there ready to play a fast one. If its not the mechanic, it will be the builder etc

The only thing one can do is to pray before starting on any project that God will take absolute control & you commit the project unto His capable hands.

It will not surprise me if 20% of the total cost of the house went to line someones pockets in faulty calculations, stolen items, quoting for something but they buy a cheaper alternative and so on

I would still build rather than buy because with building you are learning yourself (no knowledge is wasted) and you also know the quality of what has been used & you have the choice of design, finishing etc  . . . Its more fun too  grin
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by spyder880(m): 8:13am On Apr 09, 2011
Good points my people, I have learnt some things from our exchanges about cement above. Like the point made by midas02 that Obajana and PH are closer to Enugu than Lagos, hence the price, and the point made by Am alone and Kuntash that cements could be rebagged, although they seem not to agree on the possiblity of a company arranged rebagging, but we all agree that individual sellers can rebag cement. Nice inputs everyone.
Cement could be rebagged actually, but I doubt any manufacturing company can manipulate quantity for any region. Enugu cement are always complete 50kg when it is brought in, and we know shops that rebag cement here. We know the greedy sellers that do this and I will not be found buying cement there. It is newcomers that dont know it who buy cement from those shops. I know a sound bag of cement when I see one, even from a distance. Sometimes I instruct my boys to lift my cement directly from the trailers that brought the cement. It will be difficult for me to buy rebagged cement.
However I must admit that I bought rebagged cement once during this my duplex project. 10 bags, on that day all my good customers had no cement and I had urgent works to complete. I bought from that man selling rebag and called my engineer to warn him to change the mixture to reflect the reduced qty.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by AmAlone: 8:16am On Apr 09, 2011
payless:

@Am Alone
I really love the design of your house. May God bless you and other contributors of this thread. I am currently building a 4 bedroom ranch with living room, garage, family room, nook, and sunroom at Abeokuta. I am planning to do most of the work that needs to be done as the work is up to lintel level as at now. My question is, how much is the roofing of your bungalow is going to cost? The reason is that, mine is of almost the same size as yours, 20m X 18m. I intend to do the lintel and roofing at any moment from now. My achitect gave me estimate of N1.7million for the roofing as I intend to use aluminum roof. I don't live in Nigeria. I reside in North Carolina, USA.

Your utmost response will be appreciated.

Brotherly, if you are using aluminum roof, then 1.7million is far too much
As in you will be ripped of for above 500k!  shocked  shocked  shocked
The total cost of my roof will be around 2.1 to 2.2 million
Excluding the gutter roof!!! And this is so for some reason(please allow me to explain)

So far I have spent a total of 600k for the wood work of my roof. And and still have about
50 piece of woods left at the site that I will use for the security house. some of the factors
that increase the cost of my roof are as follow.

** I will be doing pop in every part of my house(toilet,store, everywhere)
and pop demand that you do your noggins 2ft by 2ft instead of the normal 4ft by 4ft
so as a result, I am spending 2 times the normal price on wood for my noggins.

*** The type of roofing I will be using requires far more woods than aluminum(3 times more
woods). That is especially for the vertical woods you see on the roof.

**** Again, the shape of mine wasted a lot of woods. And it will waste more for my aluminum roofing.
**** My roof is 12feet tall. Some roof can be 5 to 6 feet tall.
**** Lastly, the roofing I am using is nearly 3 times the cost of aluminum.

That doesn't mean you can do your roof for 700k. Let say i want to use aluminum for my roof,
the total money wouldn't have cost me anything more than 1.1million
and that is for a 12feet tall roof. And again, the price of woods in Abeokuta and Labour is cheaper
compared to Lagos(though the cost of aluminum may be higher there).

It will be better for you to post a picture of the house so that we can all have a clear knowledge of
what we are talking about here! And my last advice
BROS maybe it is just me o! But it won't be wise for you to give any architect or engineer
such a huge amount of money for that your roof. They may collect that money and end up buying
you fake aluminum and useless woods . It will be best if you can contact a company that does
aluminum roofing there in Abeokuta. Too do the roofing for you. It may cost you an extra 200k at most
(making it around 1.3m) but you can be rest assured you will get a quality roof!!!

Peace!!!!

P.s. Thickness of aluminum could be around 4.5 to 5mm
and if your roof is not up to 12feet it can get even cheaper!
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by AmAlone: 8:27am On Apr 09, 2011
@ Payless

Please note the estimate I gave you above is for a 435m2 roofing oo
and you can get the square meter of your roof only after the wood works
have being completed. Anybody trying to give you the square meter of your
roof before the wood work wants to rip you off. Because to get that before the
actual roofing is a rip off!

So if your roof is slightly more than 435 square meters,, the price will me more but slightly
and if it is less it will be less as well!

Peaces
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by Jaymama: 8:35am On Apr 09, 2011
spyder880, i love your post. Pls keep up the good job and keep the fire burning, it has really given me confidence to build. I just started working last year and manage to buy a plot of land. i want u to give me an estimate of what it will cost to build a 3 bedroom bungalow. Thank you
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by MolarMols: 8:43am On Apr 09, 2011
@Brabus

Can you please send me contacts so that my person in Naija can get in touch as per the blocks. If you have one for cement as well, please let me know. wink
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by spyder880(m): 9:06am On Apr 09, 2011
@ jaymama, good to know you are ready to embark on this worthy project of building your house, however, a lot of things will affect the estimate, like these factors.
Where is the project located
what is the size of the structure
will the whole rooms have toilet and baths
what is your standard in finishings

when I get these answers, we can help with estimates. Thanks.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by brabus(m): 9:09am On Apr 09, 2011
MolarMols:

@Brabus

Can you please send me contacts so that my person in Naija can get in touch as per the blocks. If you have one for cement as well, please let me know. wink

Just like Spyder880, location matters o. The pricing is for Sagamu, Ogun State. It may be lesser or higher elsewhere owing to factors mentioned above. First, let me know your location. If I'm buying large quantities (over 200) I buy direct from WAPCO guys. Alternatively, give yrself a little break, cement prices will soon come down in the rainy season.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by spyder880(m): 9:22am On Apr 09, 2011
@ brabus, nice that you have to bring this point up, do you really think cement prices will come down during the rainy season. My engineer thinks the same and wants me to delay my decking becuse of that. But I dont think this is an absolute certainty, supposing the prices shoot towards N3000 by that time, maybe Dangote's machine broke down, or the price of an input for cement making goes up unexpectantly in the international market?
What do we think?
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by Demainman1: 9:38am On Apr 09, 2011
@Spyder, from the little exprecience i have, cement price always come down in the rainy season. I am actually waiting for that time in order to start plastering my house as I cannot afford all these prices you guys are calling right now.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by AmAlone: 9:40am On Apr 09, 2011
spyder880:

@ jaymama, good to know you are ready to embark on this worthy project of building your house, however, a lot of things will affect the estimate, like these factors.
Where is the project located
what is the size of the structure
will the whole rooms have toilet and baths
what is your standard in finishings

when I get these answers, we can help with estimates. Thanks.

Wow!! Spyder! I love that/this!!!
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by brabus(m): 9:43am On Apr 09, 2011
If you can afford it now, why no do it now? I did my deck at the cost of N1,400 per bag of cement last year (August) in the rainy season. The only thing I know is that prices of building materials like cement, blocks do come down during rainy season. So, I buy sand, stones during dry season and buy my cements (in large quantity) in the rainy season. Maybe, I'm just lucky, I dont know. But I won't delay my project for that reason o, if I have the means - I'll buy them now and do my deck immediately. This is Naija
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by MolarMols: 9:47am On Apr 09, 2011
@Brabus

My site is at Abijo after Ajah.

Thanks for the tip as well with regards to the rainy season

Are soem aspects of the house building not a nightmare during the rainy season? when does the rainy season start sef?!?!? lolll
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by AmAlone: 9:48am On Apr 09, 2011
Demain_man:

@Spyder, from the little exprecience i have, cement price always come down in the rainy season. I am actually waiting for that time in order to start plastering my house as I cannot afford all these prices you guys are calling right now.

@ Demain man,

As much as I'd like to wait for the price of cement to come down during
the raining season, but you know, during the raining season, a lot of trucks
sinks on bad road. And construction is always very slow(the rains disturbs
workers and everywhere is always damp).

The road that leads to my house is always bad during the raining season
trucks suppling sand and stones and cement cannot operate in that area very
freely because they stands a risk of. . . . .
Oshey!!!
because they may get stucked

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (102)

Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year / STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ / Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.