Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex - Properties (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex (408180 Views)

Construction Of Six Bedroom Duplex At Enugu / The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) / Six Bedroom Duplex With Guest House And Bq In Ikoyi For Sale! Pix Attached! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by AmAlone: 7:51am On Jun 22, 2011
^
Okay! 20 rooms bungalow, 10 rooms bungalow, 100 rooms bungalow
Please specify so that ppl can help!!!!
Again, I've not build in abj. so i give only Lagos price.

But lets say its a standard 4bedroom bungalow with rooms size of 12 by 12 and a moderate kitchen.

For a standard one in Lagos, 7m will finish it. Including fence gate, the flooring of the compound, tiles
pop in the living room, and aluminum roof. But all still depends on your taste sha.

The for an advance one,
In Lagos, bros budget 12 m to 15 sha(it can still be above o)!!!! Then you can have gutter roof if you like, the kind of my roofing
quality finishing, marbled floor and interlocking compound. Pop in every square foot of your house. and quality kitchen and bathroom accessories. Security doors all through the house, Deluxe paint for the finishing, nice plasma shocked  kiss Large securiy house, generator house
a lovely garden, around 7 a/c and big big beds - lol!!!!
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by AmAlone: 8:01am On Jun 22, 2011
^^
Bros furthermore, note if you are building a commercial house
the price will be extremely low!!!
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by AmAlone: 8:16am On Jun 22, 2011
Price of Cement in Ikorodu is 1850 @ best!!!!
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by AmAlone: 8:19am On Jun 22, 2011
Peace!!!
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by AmAlone: 8:21am On Jun 22, 2011
Can anyone tell me where I can get cement for #1750?
Because I want to start plastering my house o
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by AmAlone: 8:25am On Jun 22, 2011
Please whats the price of cement now?
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by AmAlone: 8:26am On Jun 22, 2011
oluwa champion!!!!
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by AmAlone: 8:33am On Jun 22, 2011
Yh Right!!!
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by Davedavy: 9:09am On Jun 22, 2011
^^^^ nice pics.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by jangdele: 10:13am On Jun 22, 2011
@ IM ALONE,Thanks very much on the guide for the costs of Bungalows on per m2 bases.Kindly check your data base and get me on per m2.For example.2no semi-detached 2bedroom bungalow built on say 220m2 at the cost of say N5M.Grade of finishing-MODERATE.Here,the cost per m2 will be about N22,272.Town say Lagos.Assume top quality finishing of the same building at N8m,it means cost per m2 will be N36,367.Rate per metre square is a very good guide for investors in real estate.Cost per m2 is best achieved through cost for past executed projectss of which your people im sure have done many.

1 Like

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by AmAlone: 11:20am On Jun 22, 2011
^^^ Okay got u!
But no comments
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by jerryben12: 3:56pm On Jun 22, 2011
Am Alone:

Maybe we should buy one trailer from Dangote direct and then share. smiley. Who else will be interested? We may get it around N1600 or less going that route. Thoughts??
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by rastaman20(m): 5:05pm On Jun 22, 2011
jerryben12

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex
« #3115 on: Today at 03:56:04 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: Am Alone on Today at 08:21:50 AM

Maybe we should buy one trailer from Dangote direct and then share. . Who else will be interested? We may get it around N1600 or less going that route. Thoughts??

How many bags of cement can we get in one trailer??
cos i am intrested tooooo.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by Fhemmmy: 6:46pm On Jun 22, 2011
Still loving it, great job
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by jerryben12: 9:10pm On Jun 22, 2011
rastaman20:

jerryben12

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex
« #3115 on: Today at 03:56:04 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: Am Alone on Today at 08:21:50 AM

Maybe we should buy one trailer from Dangote direct and then share. . Who else will be interested? We may get it around N1600 or less going that route. Thoughts??

How many bags of cement can we get in one trailer??
cos i am intrested tooooo.

I think there are 600 bags in a trailer. From the various postings I have come across on NL, it will be cheaper:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-677456.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-432399.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-397425.0.html
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by spyder880(m): 11:07pm On Jun 22, 2011
Davedavy:

^^^^ nice pics.

Which pics? or am I missing something?
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by caseymoney(m): 2:39am On Jun 23, 2011
I need the house to provide me with the cost of the following building supplies:

1. How much does a good ceramic tiles cost in Lagos/m2.

2. How much could one get good sanitary wares like: Toilet, Wash Basin, Bath tub, Shower base e.t.c.

3. Good appliances for Kitchen like: Stove range, side-by-side Refrigerator  with ice dispenser.

4. Counter tops for kitchen and Sink and Erator.

I'm thinking of shipping some items I need for my interior finishing but as we all know US appliances are not designed for other country use except North American countries. It will be most appreciated If somebody could give me the cost of the items listed above.

Cheers
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by spyder880(m): 5:41am On Jun 23, 2011
What will happen when this thread gets to 100 pages?
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by Davedavy: 10:23am On Jun 23, 2011
spyder880:

Which pics? or am I missing something?

Oga mi,i no see the pics again too oo cry,but when i made that comment,there were very nice pictures posted by am alone,at least i think so,abi am alone?except my eyes don dey see double grin grin,
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 23, 2011
@ben and jerry. shocked shocked
count me in cement truck load sharing.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by spyder880(m): 11:30am On Jun 23, 2011
Davedavy:

Oga mi,i no see the pics again too oo cry,but when i made that comment,there were very nice pictures posted by am alone,at least i think so,abi am alone?except my eyes don dey see double grin grin,

Na wao, the more you look?
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by atasteve: 12:22pm On Jun 23, 2011
Yes, I am correct na!

It has been doing me like dream since yesterday cos I saw thought some pics were posted but have been removed.

Bros Am Alone don't do the "more the look the less you see" for us, smiley kindly share the pix again.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by greenlilly(m): 12:55pm On Jun 23, 2011
House please help to give estimate of building a four-block of three bedroom flats in Ajah area of Lagos.
Am Alone,spyder880,brabus you guys are doing a good wonderful job.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by jerryben12: 2:03pm On Jun 23, 2011
euromilion:

@ben and jerry. shocked shocked
count me in cement truck load sharing.

Hopefully more people can show interest soon.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by ekinmogun: 2:37pm On Jun 23, 2011
Am Alone, thanks for your wonderful analysis. God bless. Hope to meet with you one day.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by AmAlone: 3:07pm On Jun 23, 2011
jerryben12:

Hopefully more people can show interest soon.

Bros you dey Ikorodu abi?
Because Moi sef dey Ikorodu!!!
And I need like 300 bags of cement soonest!!!
So how far? How many you you need?
if you need reach 300, then we fit go for a trailer load o!!!!
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by AmAlone: 3:13pm On Jun 23, 2011
Davedavy:

You No See Double O!!! Na Single Nai You See!!!

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by AmAlone: 3:13pm On Jun 23, 2011
Moar!!

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by AmAlone: 3:14pm On Jun 23, 2011
Generator house and over-head tank stand
Your Boy Endowed!!!! grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by AmAlone: 3:15pm On Jun 23, 2011
Lastly!!!!

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by jerryben12: 3:45pm On Jun 23, 2011
Am Alone:

Bros you dey Ikorodu abi?
Because Moi sef dey Ikorodu!!!
And I need like 300 bags of cement soonest!!!
So how far? How many you you need?
if you need reach 300, then we fit go for a trailer load o!!!!

Bros my site is around Mile 13/ Owode Onirin, I am close to Ikorodu. I am looking at about 150 bags. My email is jerrybenchi@yahoo.com
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by AmAlone: 3:53pm On Jun 23, 2011
The Carpenter refused to roof the security house for 5k5 as agreed on before o
We finalize on 15k and he is yet to finish the job!
Bought 10 bags of cement @ 1900 = 19000
paid my bricklayer 21k
also, I think I've mentioned this one before. My plumber fee
for all the work is 50k
My previous electrician I paid 28k for the piping, I've change him
he did a lot of mistakes. The new one charge me 48k for the corrections
of the piping, the wiring of the house and security house and compound
and the fitting of the electrical eccessories.
Total: 103k
Again I bought some extra wood for the security house which amount to 26k in total(including the facing boards and transport)
NET: #129k - 5k5(previously added carpenter charge for security house roofing)
NET: 123,500
Total: #7419920.00(I paid 50k to my community to connect to light. I am removing that money)

NET TOTAL WILL BE: #7,369,920.00
But total cash spend as in the picture is: 6.5m
I Paid 152k for my window burglary and my 700k for my kitchen and toilet
accessories fitings!!!
Net total as in the Pictures is 6.5m(excluding,omonile and goverment approval)
Enjoy!!!!
Peace!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101)

Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year / STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ / Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.