Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex - Properties (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex (408174 Views)

Construction Of Six Bedroom Duplex At Enugu / The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) / Six Bedroom Duplex With Guest House And Bq In Ikoyi For Sale! Pix Attached! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by AmAlone: 3:56pm On Jun 23, 2011
jerryben12:

Bros my site is around Mile 13/ Owode Onirin, I am close to Ikorodu. I am looking at about 150 bags. My email is jerrybenchi@yahoo.com

I will contact with you soon as am ready!!!!

@ All, the plastering of my house will commence soonest!!!!
I am just waiting for the plumber to come and run a test on the pipes
to see if there is any leakage. Once the test is completed(say on Tuesday Next Week Lastest)
I will proceed with the plastering!!!
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by jerryben12: 4:01pm On Jun 23, 2011
Am Alone:

Lastly!!!!

Bros that thing na bamboo? I want buy them if you don finish with them. How far?

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by AmAlone: 4:08pm On Jun 23, 2011
^^^ Na Bamboo O But Not For Sale
Because I Won Use Am For Another Place Very Close To Mine!!!
It's not that expensive bros!
#170 Per One, And I'm Sure you can divide one to two
Peace!!
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by swiftycool(m): 4:24pm On Jun 23, 2011
wow, @Amalone et al, dose R excellent pieces u got there, luvly pics. welldone guys.

Guys pls does anyone have a guide to specific required quantities of materials needed 4 a german floor per square meter? ill appreciate if u give how many bags of cement per sq m, so i calculate d rest myself. Or just let me know how many finished yrs, d thickness u achieved and yr floor area size, so i can develop an estimate table. pls all contributors R greatly appreciated.
Thanx
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by AmAlone: 4:52pm On Jun 23, 2011
^^^^
Bros the total square meter of my german floor is around 220m2
And I used 80 bags of cement
it is 3 inch thick.

That is 2.75 bags of cement was used per square meter!!!!

Brabus said he used 120 bags of cement and his house is just almost
the size of mine. But he's was 4" Thick!!!! So I guess my estimate will be
close to his I guess!!!
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by hasyak(m): 5:04pm On Jun 23, 2011
Am Alone:

@ All, the plastering of my house will commence soonest!!!!
I am just waiting for the plumber to come and run a test on the pipes
to see if there is any leakage. Once the test is completed(say on Tuesday Next Week Lastest)
I will proceed with the plastering!!!

you have really tried man, from your work so far, can imagine the plastering work you are thinking of, thats one area you should look for very good hands, if well done, the satisfaction it brings is something else. keep it up!!!
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by jerryben12: 5:19pm On Jun 23, 2011
Am Alone:

^^^ Na Bamboo O But Not For Sale
Because I Won Use Am For Another Place Very Close To Mine!!!
It's not that expensive bros!
#170 Per One, And I'm Sure you can divide one to two
Peace!!

Abeg where dem dey sell am for Ikorodu?
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by Fhemmmy: 5:27pm On Jun 23, 2011
Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Professionally done
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by swiftycool(m): 5:40pm On Jun 23, 2011
Am Alone:

^^^^
Bros the total square meter of my german floor is around 220m2
And I used 80 bags of cement
it is 3 inch thick.

That is 2.75 bags of cement was used per square meter!!!!

Brabus said he used 120 bags of cement and his house is just almost
the size of mine. But he's was 4" Thick!!!! So I guess my estimate will be
close to his I guess!!!
Thnx correct man! Pls others wit various experiences can also share
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by jangdele: 5:57pm On Jun 23, 2011
@ IM ALONE,2.75M2/Bag of cement pls and not 2.75bags/m2
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by caseymoney(m): 6:36pm On Jun 23, 2011
caseymoney:

I need the house to provide me with the cost of the following building supplies:

1. How much does a good ceramic tiles cost in Lagos/m2.

2. How much could one get good sanitary wares like: Toilet, Wash Basin, Bath tub, Shower base e.t.c.

3. Good appliances for Kitchen like: Stove range, side-by-side Refrigerator with ice dispenser.

4. Counter tops for kitchen and Sink and Erator.

I'm thinking of shipping some items I need for my interior finishing but as we all know US appliances are not designed for other country use except North American countries. It will be most appreciated If somebody could give me the cost of the items listed above.

Cheers

It seems nobody here got an idea of my request on my previous post. Anyways, the kitchen picture Am alone posted tells me all. You guys use slab instead of countertops. Could somebody tell me which is cost effective and long lasting i.e countertops or slab? Am Alone, I know you would be getting sanitary wares for your house and floor tiles. Could you give me a price range for good sanitary wares and floor tiles. I'm at the finishing stage and don't want this guy home to rip me off. Precisely, you guys should not ingore my question, I have been a major player in this thread. Thanking y'all in anticipation as I look forward to hearing from you.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by AmAlone: 6:53pm On Jun 23, 2011
jangdele:

@ IM ALONE,2.75M2/Bag of cement pls and not 2.75bags/m2
YES BOSS!!! grin grin grin
You Absolutely Right!!!
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 23, 2011
Hello Spdyer, Am Alone, Brabus, et al.

I have been following this thread for some time now. Actuall I saw it and started following it because of my burning passion to build a home.

But, I dont have money so I  want to ask; What do you people do to have money in this dry hopeless country to build all these fine edifices. Please can someone link a brother up.

Am a graduate and applicant having lost my job recently. Actually, when I got the job I wanted to build but all of a sudden I lost the job so I dont know whether I will build the house again cos am poor  again like before.

I have finished drawing the house.

I live in Abuja.

Please who will teach me what to do to make maoney and build my own home like you people.

Cheers!!! undecided cry
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by AmAlone: 7:01pm On Jun 23, 2011
jerryben12:

Abeg where dem dey sell am for Ikorodu?
Its Simple, Just Ask Your Carpenter
You can get it along shagamu road or inside Owutu-Ishawo(Agric)
Or you go to the nearest sawmill around you and just ask for that!!!
Hope this helps!!!
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by AmAlone: 7:08pm On Jun 23, 2011
Colin Adua:

I have been following this thread for some time now. Actuall I saw it and started following it because of my burning passion to build a home.

But, I dont have money so I  want to ask; What do you people do to have money in this dry hopeless country to build all these fine edifices. Please can someone link a brother up.

Am a graduate and applicant having lost my job recently. Actually, when I got the job I wanted to build but all of a sudden I lost the job so I dont know whether I will build the house again cos am poor  again like before.

I live in Abuja.

Please who will teach me what to do to make maoney and build my own home like you people.

Cheers!!! undecided cry

You Need God Bro!!!!
You Need Lots of Prayers
Like I Said, Its Not To Him That Labour
But to him that THE GOOD LORD SHOWETH MERCY!!!
For Me That Is The Biggest Key To Your Success!!!
OLUWA CHAMPION!!!
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by jerryben12: 7:51pm On Jun 23, 2011
caseymoney:

It seems nobody here got an idea of my request on my previous post. Anyways, the kitchen picture Am alone posted tells me all. You guys use slab instead of countertops. Could somebody tell me which is cost effective and long lasting i.e countertops or slab? Am Alone, I know you would be getting sanitary wares for your house and floor tiles. Could you give me a price range for good sanitary wares and floor tiles. I'm at the finishing stage and don't want this guy home to rip me off. Precisely, you guys should not ingore my question, I have been a major player in this thread. Thanking y'all in anticipation as I look forward to hearing from you.

It will be better and cheaper if you have container going to Lagos. I bought tiles from the US and used them to fill in the blank spaces in one of the containers my humble shipper shipped sometime back. I spent a little shy of $1100 to purchase ceramic tiles and the tiles were enough to cover everywhere in a 3 bedroom house. Like I said, it will only be justified cost wise if you have a container going to Nigeria.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by brabus(m): 8:09pm On Jun 23, 2011
Am Alone:

You Need God Bro!!!!
You Need Lots of Prayers
Like I Said, Its Not To Him That Labour
But to him that THE GOOD LORD SHOWETH MERCY!!!
For Me That Is The Biggest Key To Your Success!!!
OLUWA CHAMPION!!!

Seconded!
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by AmAlone: 8:33pm On Jun 23, 2011
caseymoney:

Bros, I plan to lay Marble Countertops right on the slab there
Again for my Sanitary wares, have already bought that.
Now to give you their prices will be quite difficult.
Because like you've said. You don't want anyone to rip you off!!!
My sanitary wares were quite expensive. In total I spent 700k(kitchen included).
Now I bought for myself what I think is best for me!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Why I won't want to give you their prices is simply because
they all varies! It all depends on what you are buying/paying for!
For example my kitchen sink cost 25k.
Normal once goes for around 5k or 4k and some goes for 9k
There are some others that goes for 40 to 50k
I went for the 25k own because I think am okay with that!
It has a 15years warranty(make we leave that one for them jorray!!! grin grin grin)

So if I say 25k and you give them 25k, they may end up buying 10k own for you.
I think its best you buy it yourself(maybe when you come around).
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by caseymoney(m): 8:41pm On Jun 23, 2011
Colin Adua:

I live in Abuja.

Cheers!!! undecided cry

@ Colin Adua, you sound desperate and it seems your about to do something stupid. How would you build a house without a job or income. As your name implies, you need Adua for good and stable job. Once you have a good job everything follows. Please don't do what you can't share or tell in public. The Spyder and Brabus you referenced, got job. If I'm not mistaking, Spyder is a seasonal building contractor and a civil servant while Brabus is a full time builder and realtor. As for Am Alone, he needs to tell you what he does for a living. 419 or robbery is not an option and will not take you anywhere than jail or hell. Being jobless is not the end of the world. Im based in the US and I've been without w for 6months during 2008/2009 recession. Advcance in your career and acquire more skills while your jobless. If you do as advice, your preparing for a bigger tomorrow. A word is enough for the wise, Peace to y'all.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by caseymoney(m): 8:58pm On Jun 23, 2011
jerryben12:

It will be better and cheaper if you have container going to Lagos. I bought tiles from the US and used them to fill in the blank spaces in one of the containers my humble shipper shipped sometime back. I spent a little shy of $1100 to purchase ceramic tiles and the tiles were enough to cover everywhere in a 3 bedroom house. Like I said, it will only be justified cost wise if you have a container going to Nigeria.

@jerryben12, thanks for your contribution. what do you think about the sanitary wares. Do you think it worth buying it in the states, please advice.
@ Am Alone, thanks for your contribution. Let me know how much the marble would cost and give me the name of the toilet ware you bought so I can insist on that quality. Im not visiting soon, but my wife would and we need the house completed before she arrives. Send the prices privately to my email. I appreciate you.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by jerryben12: 9:04pm On Jun 23, 2011
caseymoney:

@jerryben12, thanks for your contribution. what do you think about the sanitary wares. Do you think it worth buying it in the states, please advice.
@ Am Alone, thanks for your contribution. Let me know how much the marble would cost and give me the name of the toilet ware you bought so I can insist on that quality. Im not visiting soon, but my wife would and we need the house completed before she arrives. Send the prices privately to my email. I appreciate you.

I only bought the tiles from the States and the shipping was free because my humble and God sent shipper used the tiles to fill the blank spaces in the container he was shipping to Lagos. I did not buy the sanitary wares from the States. If you have free shipping, you may buy everything from the States/Canada or wherever you are. With that, you rest assured of 'quality' and 'savings' if those are your watch words.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by AmAlone: 9:34pm On Jun 23, 2011
@ Caseymoney!!!  I'm A Looker By Profession grin grin grin grin
First I Don't See Any Good Reason Why I Will Want To Tell People That I'm This
And I'm That!!! Anybody Can Be Anything especially when all you need do is type it!!!

Before anyone interested in what I do for a living hear it! I will start with the fact that I am from
a wealthy home. Olodi-Apapa(where I Grow Up And Where My Family's House At!). Anybody living
around that area can testify. My family is not only rich, but we are the most famous  grin grin shocked shocked
because of my grandfather that work with the government(I never come earth then o!!!) And was given
lots of land as compensation. Even our family compound(very big) was used as a court back where and my granpale the
judge!!!!

The above is not really necessary apart from the fact that it says, there are changes that I did make it  grin grin grin
faster/quickly due to connections. Even if i no work, i go chop and I get lots of rooms wey fit accommodate 20 wives shocked
but na polygamy nai make me dey give them chance ooo/relocate to Ikorodu(I was @ Ikotun before. It was too close to
Olodi-apapa. Bob Come see visiting - lol). Because its the farthest place to that area(visit when my dad ask moi to)!!!!

I do C&F for a living @ tin can port Apapa!!!!(relocated to Ikorodu just mid last year) but the distance to Ikorodu na barrier. Sha I still dey run sh1t!!!!!
And I get two 18600 Litre Tankers(Me and my colleague own 1 And the other one I own alone).
I entered the business Early Last Year With The Company Name; Soprano OiL & Gas Ltd.

To put GOD FIRST na one of the disease wey nobody fit cure me off!!!
That same work, I don do am for two years wey I no get better pay at all
Later later the table turn around!!! That Is Why I Always Say ; No Be Him Wey Dey Work,
But  Na Him Wey THE GOOD LORD SHOW MERCY!!

Oya make orna start dey take pictures na grin grin grin cool cool cool cool
@least you don get idea where the word 'AM ALONE' came from cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by spyder880(m): 10:04pm On Jun 23, 2011
grin grin grin
Some people have their breads buttered and ready to chop while we had to build our own ovens, till the land to grow wheat, grind it to flour, mix it manually and then bake our poor breads. Well, everyone had bread to chop at the end. That's the most important thing. It shall be well sha. grin
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by AmAlone: 10:18pm On Jun 23, 2011
caseymoney:

Bros, abeg I no go fit kill myself for this one one!!
Na the best I fit do be this!!!
The washing hand sink it Topaz!(it has different types. some have 5yrs warrantee and are like 10k or 12k)
The WC all Twyford One is Twyford Envy I bought it for 80k(one of my guy wey i meet for this thread
go price am for Island all around. the best price wey him see am na 120k.)
But i still get some other WC wey i buy 30k(original wc. depending the quality. Some are 18k and 16k and they
are also original).
The Mixer for the Pedestal I bough MMaart product like 5k or more(300 own dey)
Another Mixer for the master bedroom, I bought Noken Product; 15k
For the Mixer for the Kitchen sink, I bough SF product. the highest grade 18k
For the mixer for the bath tub; I bought MMaart - 15k(1800 own dey,3k and so on. Even mine is not the most expensive)
For the towel holder I bought Heritage - forgot price o
For the water heater for bathroom  I bought Ariston - 15k (its 15litre)
And Others Sha!!!

1 Like

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by AmAlone: 10:21pm On Jun 23, 2011
spyder880:

grin grin grin
Some people have their breads buttered and ready to chop while we had to build our own ovens, till the land to grow wheat, grind it to flour, mix it manually and then bake our poor breads. Well, everyone had bread to chop at the end. That's the most important thing. It shall be well sha. grin
You only mentioned butter!!! grin grin grin
I've seen some with fried egg and this other
thing they call corned beef!!! lol
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by caseymoney(m): 11:33pm On Jun 23, 2011
Am Alone:

@ Caseymoney!!! I'm A Looker By Profession grin grin grin grin
First I Don't See Any Good Reason Why I Will Want To Tell People That I'm This
And I'm That!!! Anybody Can Be Anything especially when all you need do is type it!!!

Before anyone interested in what I do for a living hear it! I will start with the fact that I am from
a wealthy home. Olodi-Apapa(where I Grow Up And Where My Family's House At!). Anybody living
around that area can testify. My family is not only rich, but we are the most famous grin grin shocked shocked
because of my grandfather that work with the government(I never come earth then o!!!) And was given
lots of land as compensation. Even our family compound(very big) was used as a court back where and my granpale the
judge!!!!

The above is not really necessary apart from the fact that it says, there are changes that I did make it grin grin grin
faster/quickly due to connections. Even if i no work, i go chop and I get lots of rooms wey fit accommodate 20 wives shocked
but na polygamy nai make me dey give them chance ooo/relocate to Ikorodu(I was @ Ikotun before. It was too close to
Olodi-apapa. Bob Come see visiting - lol). Because its the farthest place to that area(visit when my dad ask moi to)!!!!

I do C&F for a living @ tin can port Apapa!!!!(relocated to Ikorodu just mid last year) but the distance to Ikorodu na barrier. Sha I still dey run sh1t!!!!!
And I get two 18600 Litre Tankers(Me and my colleague own 1 And the other one I own alone).
I entered the business Early Last Year With The Company Name; Soprano OiL & Gas Ltd.

To put GOD FIRST na one of the disease wey nobody fit cure me off!!!
That same work, I don do am for two years wey I no get better pay at all
Later later the table turn around!!! That Is Why I Always Say ; No Be Him Wey Dey Work,
But Na Him Wey THE GOOD LORD SHOW MERCY!!

Oya make orna start dey take pictures na grin grin grin cool cool cool cool
@least you don get idea where the word 'AM ALONE' came from cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You don't have to tell me who your father was. All you need to tell Colin Adua is you inherit your wealth and yet working hard to sustain. I also grew up in that same Olodi Apapa. Our family house and street is still there. My Maternal Grandfather's street is Alhaji Adebola Street and our family house not far from God dey Cinema off Idewu street. We have properties all over Tin-Can area (Olodi Apapa axis). Make you no come do us shakara here ( Just kidding!!!). I didnt inherit any wealth but got the best legacy a parent could give his offspring. "Education". Precisely, with your response and detailed explanation, Colin Adua would have a rethink if he's trying to do something stupid to acquire wealth overnight.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by AmAlone: 12:37am On Jun 24, 2011
caseymoney:

You don't have to tell me who your father was. All you need to tell Colin Adua is you inherit your wealth and yet working hard to sustain. I also grew up in that same Olodi Apapa. Our family house and street is still there. My Maternal Grandfather's street is Alhaji Adebola Street and our family house not far from God dey Cinema off Idewu street. We have properties all over Tin-Can area (Olodi Apapa axis). Make you no come do us shakara here ( Just kidding!!!). I didnt inherit any wealth but got the best legacy a parent could give his offspring. "Education". Precisely, with your response and detailed explanation, Colin Adua would have a rethink if he's trying to do something silly to acquire wealth overnight.

Bros, I no ever mention anything about myself until u won know!!! lol
I don give Colin Adua my advice which is PRAYERS!!!
So no big deal!!!!!
Ha!! I hear u say GOD DEY?
Oboi, we rock that place!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by rastaman20(m): 1:06am On Jun 24, 2011
spyder880 (m)
Enugu, Nigeria. email: ckenneths at yahoo dot co dot uk

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex
« #3158 on: Yesterday at 10:04:17 PM »

Grin Grin Grin
Some people have their breads buttered and ready to chop while we had to build our own ovens, till the land to grow wheat, grind it to flour, mix it manually and then bake our poor breads. Well, everyone had bread to chop at the end. That's the most important thing. It shall be well sha. Grin

Bros na true talk be that oooo, the best investment that my dad made for me was sending me to school(education),and that is what i am also investing for my children oooooo.
And jesus sugar my tea, and butterd my bread and now i am buying eggs for my break fast. grin grin grin grin grin God never try for me, grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by atasteve: 1:32pm On Jun 24, 2011
@Am Alone, Thanks so much for these inspiring pix.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 24, 2011
Well, thanks all yo. Am not interested in 419, ritual murder and drugs am a christian. i f Iam interested in all those i would have been a billionaire now or death. i come from the part of Anambra state, were almost every young man in the town is out abroad doing drugs, stealing or duping white men and they are bastardly rich, if i have been interested in their business I would have joined them long ago.

But i dont like the way they normally end. My parents wanted to set example that education pays since they were teachers, but i think the way things are this rubbish country has been messing things up, work all hard and still gets nowhere.

Stories here and there am getting tired.

After investing my folks money to get some trainings in the telecom sector our hopeless government officials and some chinese messed the whole thing up.

I dont know how this works again. But the last thing on mind is going abroad to push cocaine or rub I dont want to be brought back mad.

I developed passion for a house while I was passing through a very dare accomodation problems,. I still love to build and have my own house and go in and lock my doors because missing with people always brings me pains.

People are always selfish,

Enough of my woes, i went around Abuja yesterday snapping houses i love let me share the pixs with you all;

Chei it is not on my system now, I have remoed them to my external hard drive, maybe i will share it with you people latter.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by Sagewood: 3:20pm On Jun 24, 2011
Colin Adua,
Education and patience will lead you eventually to the right destination. Part of the problem is unrealistic expectations from everyone shocked shocked shocked
Follow your plan and passion and God will bless you. Prayer is the key smiley smiley smiley
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by rastaman20(m): 3:45pm On Jun 24, 2011
@Colin Adua, bros dont be upset about your current situation, give thanks and praise to the lord that you alive and fit too.down fall of a man is not the end of his life. man go fall seven times and wake up seven times. that is the challange of life,are u ready to stand that challange??, dont give up no matter the situation u found ur self in, that is the tasty of life. if every ready here in NL tells his life torey, i bet u with my balls  grin grin grin grin which is the only insurance i have .u will kneel down exactly where u stands now and gives thanks and praise to the living lord.i have a friend of mine , although dead (R.I.P)since u are from Anambra state, maybe u have hard his song(MUDDY IBE). i love this song so much(onye obere okwukwe),it gives me courage about life all the time.
(he who donest faith says that his time has come to and end, let me tell you that only a death person time has come to an end, but as far as you are alive, keep on struglling, one day the lord will answer your prayer)as@AM ALONE mentioned , GOD FIRST in everything that u are doing.wait for your time,
Bros , why not try something new , like self employment, learn something that u will like doing for a living and also develop a love on them.
becuase in life some times our destiny is not far from us, but we keep on looking at the wrong side.
@caseymoney and @am alone thanks for that advices, every day we learn oooooooo,

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102)

Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year / STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ / Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.