Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? (15962 Views)

Woman’s Buttocks Explodes During Rough Sex, And Boyfriend Jailed / 35-year-old Man Arrested For Touching Women’s Boobs And Buttocks At Lagos Hotel / Man Kills Girlfriend For Posting Pic Of Another Man As Her #mancrushmonday-photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by MrsChima(f): 5:43pm On Feb 16, 2011
adamsrib:

I'm a grown woman, if I'm wrong a simple I'm sorry and it won't happen again should do the trick. Nothing I do will EVER warrant me being abused as punishment.

Just know this sweety, THE VERY WOMEN AND MEN THAT CONDONING THE MAN BEATING HIS WIFE would not accept the very action upon them.  You just have to take the logical with the illogical.  

According to their JUSTIFICATION, because the woman IS MARRIED that give the husband the right to beat her.  Please remember who you commenting with because NOT EVERYBODY WRAPPED TOO TIGHT both men and women.   That is SAD.  

Just remember that.  It is easy said then done.   GOOD LUCK WITH THEM.  I have better things to do than waste time with people who will not allow the same thing to happen to them.  That is pathetic.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by adamsrib(f): 5:44pm On Feb 16, 2011
Shy-One:

He didn't confront the man because he didn't marry the man - and his own wife allowed it and encouraged additional behavior by chasing the man around.  So he did just what he should have done - he confronted "Who owed him" - his wife owed him "proper behavior" - that is cut and dried.

He didn't wait to get home - because she didn't wait to do what she did behind closed doors - she did it publically for ALL TO SEE - he shouldn't have hit her - but he definitely should have disciplined her publically - more so verbally not physically.

I just don't agree with that.  The men have already displayed lack of respect for her, you then take it a step further and slap her in public? Two wrongs don't make a right. Now the men at work will feel they can do whatever they want to her with no repercussions from her or her husband.  She is in deep poo!
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by MrsChima(f): 5:45pm On Feb 16, 2011
Shy-One:

That wouldn't happen to me - and I will "ask hell to swallow them whole if it does,"  - another woman better not have the audacity to touch his backside and if she did - his response better include a mental picture of me standing beside him if that occurs.  That response better NOT include a smile on his face or him chasing her around with laughter.  [shy-one breathing hard and getting very upset just thinking about it]

The woman prolly said the same thing.  "That wouldn't happen to me and I will ask hell to swallow them whole if it does".  

Look at her now, she is busted and swollen.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by MrsChima(f): 5:47pm On Feb 16, 2011
adamsrib:

I just don't agree with that.  The men have already displayed lack of respect for her, you then take it a step further and slap her in public? Two wrongs don't make a right. Now the men at work will feel they can do whatever they want to her with no repercussions from her or her husband.  She is in deep poo!

This go to show you what happened when you rushed into a RELATIONSHIP OR MARRIAGE.  I CAN PROMISE YOU there are women on THIS SITE and anywhere else will experience the same thing the women have experienced.  It is sad.  Good luck and keep your chin up girl.  You are spitting sense and knowledge. 

It is a sensitive topic for the women who are victim of abuse and are going through the abuse so we have to keep that in mind.   Every five seconds, a woman is dead in the hand of an illogical man.

I have a job to go to.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by adamsrib(f): 5:51pm On Feb 16, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Just know this sweety, THE VERY WOMEN AND MEN THAT CONDONING THE MAN BEATING HIS WIFE would not accept the very action upon them.  You just have to take the logical with the illogical.  

According to their JUSTIFICATION, because the woman IS MARRIED that give the husband the right to beat her.  Please remember who you commenting with because NOT EVERYBODY WRAPPED TOO TIGHT both men and women.   That is SAD.  

Must remember that.  It is easy said then done.   GOOD LUCK WITH THEM.  I have better things to do than waste time with people who will not allow the same thing to happen to them.  That is pathetic.  

I feel you Mrs Chima. If there is anything I've learned on NL, it is know when to leave lol. I'm right behind you.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by violent(m): 5:51pm On Feb 16, 2011
adamsrib:

You don't get it!

The Husband has no grounds whatsoever to confront the other dude when his wife is in fact enjoying the act!. . .The wife disrespected her husband by not showing signs that she wouldn't tolerate such acts, and that's what made the dude furious.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by Meldrick(m): 5:51pm On Feb 16, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

This go to show you what happened when you rushed into a RELATIONSHIP OR MARRIAGE. I CAN PROMISE YOU there are women on THIS SITE and anywhere else will experience the same thing the women have experienced. It is sad.
Yes, I agree with you because there are also men on this site who think they have married wives but unfortunately they have married irresposible women who allow men hit their buttocks without saying a word. It is really sad.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by Meldrick(m): 5:53pm On Feb 16, 2011
violent:

You don't get it!

The Husband has no grounds whatsoever to confront the other dude when his wife is in fact enjoying the act!. . .The wife disrespected her husband by not showing signs that she wouldn't tolerate such acts, and that's what made the dude furious.

As simple as ABC.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by koolchicco: 5:56pm On Feb 16, 2011
Atreides:

@kc,who said anything bout Mrs.C? I havent even replied to this thread properly. Look closely at the reply you quoted and compare it with the reply you posted just before that. Notice anything similar? I said the same thing you did-just tweaked it around a bit to mess with you.
And in any case,have you seen me today?
[s]You knw what I was talking about dont ya? Mimicking me just to suit una feminism?[/s]

BTW, I should be asking if u seen me today since u quoted me I was here before ya. cheesy angry
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by bug24(m): 5:57pm On Feb 16, 2011
if a man culd touch a woman's bums and she as much as chase d guy abt with laughter all over her, then d guy is as gud as having 85.65% chance to bleep her. That woman is a dumb azz, A numscor.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by ShyOne(f): 5:57pm On Feb 16, 2011
violent:

You don't get it!

YOU ARE COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY CORRECT!!!!!!

why can't people even see this?  I don't understand.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by koolchicco: 5:59pm On Feb 16, 2011
violent:

You don't get it!

Not a rocket science my guy, but then again, I forgot who we are talking with. Women Feminists!
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by ShyOne(f): 6:02pm On Feb 16, 2011
adamsrib:

SHE is the one who is disrespected?  HOW SO?  Explain that to me because I don't see it.

If she felt disrespected by the men at work - why was she laughing and chasing him in return to him touching her butt?  EXPLAIN THAT ONE SINCE YOU SEEM to have all the answers - explain that to me.  She didn't correct him or shut him down when he did that - which tells me that there is something between the two of them previous to this incident.  

violent:

You don't get it!

YOU ARE 100% CORRECT
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by ShyOne(f): 6:08pm On Feb 16, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

The woman prolly said the same thing.  "That wouldn't happen to me and I will ask hell to swallow them whole if it does".  

Look at her now, she is busted and swollen.  

You seem to only highlight and focus on what "the husband did to the wife" - you are not seeing the unethical/immoral behavior that influenced his decision to do what he did to her.

If the wife has a busted and swollen exterior - she influenced that behavior and brought it on herself. I am in no way condoning violence - but all humans definitely have breaking points and that was husband's - if you recall it was Valentine's Day and he might have been there to surprise her and got a horribly embarrassing surprise himself and it was horrific for him to observe so I'm sure that he didn't choose his response to that situation because had he chosen his response he wouldn't have hit her because it makes him look bad as well which makes the situation even worse. Who do you know that enjoys being involved in such? The husband was HER VICTIM. And that my dear is truth.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by Atreides(f): 6:12pm On Feb 16, 2011
@kc,but i'm not a feminist naa. . My own is hitting a woman is wrong. Period.
Btw-K'abo. How is life treating you?
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by koolchicco: 6:18pm On Feb 16, 2011
Atreides:

@kc,but i'm not a feminist naa. . My own is hitting a woman is wrong. Period.
Btw-K'abo. How is life treating you?

Swerry Koyo, I didn't say you were a Feminist, just that I'm worried bout your position on certain issues lately.

Anyhow, me fine wella 4 here. Howdy? wink
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by Atreides(f): 6:35pm On Feb 16, 2011
Okaiee. . E ma te gui(bet you have no idea what that means grin). Issues like what?

Me fine too. How's our 'yawo? Havent been seeing her much.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by koolchicco: 7:18pm On Feb 16, 2011
Atreides:

Okaiee. . E ma te gui(bet you have no idea what that means grin). Issues like what?

Me fine too. How's our 'yawo? Havent been seeing her much.

Yup 'yawo' is fine, though wont be on here today.

BTW, What's the meaning of the highlighted words or abi na curse be that? angry undecided
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by Atreides(f): 7:20pm On Feb 16, 2011
No be curse but i no go translate.
Now you know how it feels when you're writing igbo up and down and refusing to translate.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by koolchicco: 7:27pm On Feb 16, 2011
Atreides:

No be curse but i no go translate.
Now you know how it feels when you're writing igbo up and down and refusing to translate.

Why na? Besides, my friend sitting here says it's bad. angry embarassed

@OP

The woman was prolly enjoying the whole ' B[i]ut[/i]t tappings' hence the complimentary smile on her face then. Mtcheww! angry undecided

Poor Husband. . .
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 16, 2011
na wa o, a responsible single lady should not even take such crap from her male colleague, not to talk of a married woman. i wonder how long they must have been doing this for her to have found it funny . I believe for a guy to have tried this crap with a lady, he must have lost all respect for her. I understand how hurt the husband would have been, but beating is not justifiable, he slapped her in public and continued at home till she got a black eye?now thats wicked, There are matured and better ways of handling matters without being physical, BOTH, at fault,but when things get physical, the doer of the physical gets more blame!
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by LordReed(m): 8:30pm On Feb 16, 2011
That is some BS val surprise!!

The woman F-ed up big time. No self respecting woman talkless a married one for that matter should allow a man she's got no feelings for to be tapping her bum and be smiling about it.

If I was the husband I will come out of the car and call out her name. I will let her get into the car before I turn to the other man and ask him if he is aware that she is married. I will tell him that if he has an modicum of respect for himself he will henceforth keep his hands to himself and off my wife. I don't need any further story from him and I don't care if he is the boss or supervisor.

As for the wife. Please if you want to marry another husband please let me know because I can not share my wife with another man so let this be the last time I will hear or see this foolishness again.

Val's day is ruined for me already so we go home and sleep. I no fit for wahala jor.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by Atreides(f): 8:57pm On Feb 16, 2011
@Reed,but would you hit her? And in public,no less?
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by Dsense(m): 9:03pm On Feb 16, 2011
OP.
Candid speaking,The husband acted so wrongly,He could have held his temper atleast till they get home which i'm sure by then he would be cool and wouldn't bother to do what he did . . .How would you brutalize your wife cause some1 ''her malefriend'' hit her buttocks while joking . . . . .EXtra jealousy!!!hmmm
I think i wouldn't act in a such way . , I'm better off the joke, so i would take it easy . . , But would definitely feel strange and jealous. wink
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by LordReed(m): 9:10pm On Feb 16, 2011
Atreides:

@Reed,but would you hit her? And in public,no less?

It's the man I'll feel like pummeling! As for the wife I would want to yell at her on the top of my voice. But I won't do any of that. I'll react just as I have outlined.

D-sense:

OP.
Candid speaking,The husband acted so wrongly,He could have held his temper atleast till they get home which i'm sure by then he would be cool and wouldn't bother to do what he did . . .How would you brutalize your wife cause some1 [b]''her malefriend'' [/b]hit her buttocks while joking . . . . .EXtra jealousy!!!hmmm
I think i wouldn't act in a such way . , I'm better off the joke, so i would take it easy . . , But would definitely feel strange and jealous. wink

Male friend Are you kidding I as I said I don't care who you are no man (except maybe her brother or father even that one get as e bi lipsrsealed) will tap my wife's bum and I'll say o he's just a friend/colleague!
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by ZIMDRILL(m): 9:10pm On Feb 16, 2011
D-sense:

OP.
Candid speaking,The husband acted so wrongly,He could have held his temper atleast till they get home which i'm sure by then he would be cool and wouldn't bother to do what he did . . .How would you brutalize your wife cause some1 ''her malefriend'' hit her buttocks while joking . . . . .EXtra jealousy!!!hmmm

yes the hitting was wrong but what would you think if your wife work mates hit her bum out in the open ?  what happens behind closed door? what of those hours she comes late from work, will she be really working or smacking each others bum in office in wils sex

all those are questions which pops up in your mind
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 16, 2011
^^^^^ he already told us what he would do,you even quoted it, so wat else do you want to hear You want him to tell you he would have hit her?
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by ZIMDRILL(m): 9:21pm On Feb 16, 2011
bhusayor:

^^^^^ he already told us what he would do,you even quoted it, so wat else do you want to hear You want him to tell you he would have hit her?

read carefully i mentioned specific things in order to make him think further meaning i want him to respond according to the specific things i mentioned

and besides i condone hitting and i said it before my thoughts
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by koolchicco: 9:24pm On Feb 16, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

yes the hitting was wrong but what would you think if your wife work mates hit her bum out in the open ?  what happens behind closed door? what of those hours she comes late from work, will she be really working or smacking each others bum in office in wils sex

all those are questions which pops up in your mind
Now that's some mind boggling thoughts.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by ZIMDRILL(m): 9:28pm On Feb 16, 2011
koolchicco:

Now that's some worrying thoughts.

those are thoughts that might have gone through the guy's mind and it might have drove him to hit her though i aint defending his actions
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 16, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

read carefully i mentioned specific things in order to make him think further meaning i want him to respond according to the specific things i mentioned

and besides [b]i condone hitting [/b]and i said it before my thoughts

Oh,now i understand you,case closed!
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by ZIMDRILL(m): 9:33pm On Feb 16, 2011
bhusayor:

Oh,now i understand you,case closed!

dont read between two lines

my 1st respond was on hitting, then i went to give my thoughts on what might have gone through the guy's mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kano Hisbah Arrests 52 Tricycle Riders For ‘Immoral Haircuts’ / Man Fronts Wife As Sister To Dupe A Lady N1.9m / U.S Returnee Accuses Lagos Policeman Of Threatening Him With A Cult Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.