Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) (88006 Views)

South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) / Burning, Looting Of Nigerian Shops In South Africa: FG Takes Definitive Measures / Ghana’s Closure Of Over 400 Nigerian Shops Worrisome – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:49am On Aug 19, 2020
IronGalaxy:
A Nigerian is calling others " simpletons"!? A whole simpleton from Kaduna? Chai! 2020 is full of wonders grin

Iron Galaxy my people's illiteracy have reached another level

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:02am On Aug 19, 2020
Pierocash:
Nigeria is bad doesn't make Nigeria the mate of Ghana, we are by every means far ahead of them..
The reason you see Nigerians running to those countries is because the competition here is high, for every business in Nigeria here there are already principalities in that line of business which makes the survival of even a fellow Nigerian slim, not to talk of foreigners, that is why they move in mass to other smaller countries like Ghana so as to gain ground there because most Ghanians in business aren't as experience as the Nigerians.. That is why they are trying to eject Nigerians because even in their own countries they are been beating hands down by Nigerians..
They are talking about $1m, how many Ghanaians have $1m to invest? They want Nigeria to come develop their economy for them? Lazy country. If I have $1m to invest in business, where is the best place to invest it, Nigeria or Ghana? Where is the market in Ghana to sustain a million dollar investment better off than Nigeria, even they themselves are dependent on the Nigeria market to sustain their economy, that is why the border closure sent them to recession, now they are using that anger to attack Nigerians because
Keep on lying to yourself and full list of the reason why they are running away is because nobody invest in Nigeria not even Nigeria Nigeria is 138 country in the world in investment. Also Nigeria's GDP to manufacturing is only 9%. These people are running away from Nigeria because there is no opportunity in Nigeria 37% of Nigerians leaving the country and running to other African countries 78% of Nigerians live in the country are running to other third world countries the main reason for this in Nigeria is there is zero competition zero investment. When you have a country where manufacturing only contribute 9% to the economical growth. When you have a country like Nigeria where 85% of the country's money is outside the Country. When you have a country like Nigeria which 156 in the world in human development index and 148 in the world in education who wants to stay in that country. Please illiterate you have to change your behaviour this is how most of my Nigerian people are they open their mouth without using their brain especially Yoruba people which are stuck illiterate. I was just looking a recently what is happening to Nigerians in Zimbabwe and some Nigerians were saying you can kill us we cannot go back to Nigeria because there is no opportunity there.
Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:07am On Aug 19, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:
Can we all ,I mean Nigerians here,shut the Bleep up and stop embarrassing ourselves further by engaging the south Africans in an unreasonable argument on the subject matter ? What pride do we have left with a country like ours and its present situations ? Nothing again ! From the highly nepotistic President down to the very corrupt government officials and the gullible common man on the street, it is the same story of failures ! We have all failed this great nation.

Why should anybody blame the South Africans, Ghanaians and the likes of them for sending us out of their countries ? Why can't we fix whatever that is wrong with our own country ? This is a country that is so blessed in every area anyone can think of - human resources ( brilliant people),materials resources,good arable land everywhere you go, friendly weathers all year round etc. What is our excuse really? Ours is a country with very enormous and huge potentials. We have what it takes to be superpowers,yes we can conveniently compete with the likes of the U S ,UK,China,Germany etc on a global stage.

But look at where poor leadership, corruption, nepotism, gullibility on the part of the poor masses and religion bigotry have brought us. As for me,I have nothing against the Ghanaians, South Africans and others that are sending Nigerians out of their country; it is good for us ! It is our luck or lack of it to be so blessed with highly incompetent and corrupt leaders at all levels of government. If Nigerians can't demand good governance and accountability that drive good development and prosperity at all levels, then they deserve whatever I'll treatment that's meted out to them wherever they go ! Nigeria is a big joke now !

Rather than engaging south Africans, majority of whom fare better than an average Nigerian,in an unreasonable argument, we should all cover our faces in shame and keep shut ! We can't demand good governance and accountability from the incompetent government by way of powerful protests in every nook and cranny of the country, but we can engage south Africans in a stupid online war of shamelessness. Sowore gave them a platform - #Revolutionnow so that they could liberate themselves from the shackles of poverty,lawlessness, corruption and slavery. What did they do with it ? They called Sowore a mad man ! Bunch of gullible fearful people who can only rant online in a faceless forum !

My appeal goes to south Africans and Ghanaians on this forum,to please ignore the futile defences some pained Nigerians are putting up here in an attempt to salvage some pride. Please try to understand ;it's all about pride ! And please continue to push us ,Nigerians out of your countries. The mess in Nigeria has to be fixed and it can only be done better by Nigerians.

Most of the people which are still fighting for Nigeria are only the Yoruba which are illiterate. The northern part of Nigeria what their own country which is a Islamic state. The Eastern part of Nigeria once their own biafra. South South once their own country. The only people which are clinging to Nigeria since independence are the Yoruba tribe because they are lazy and illiterate only thing they want is wedding and party but you look at them in Lagos suffering at the side of the road but they still want Nigeria
Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by IronGalaxy: 5:07am On Aug 19, 2020
morpheus24:

Prey tell me where is the nearest Zambian restaurant in Sandton mall or the closet Rwandan club in sunnyside, I would like to attend.

Please stop showing your jealousy here.

When you spot the next one please come broadcast it to us here otherwise you know what nationalities engage in that

You call it narcissism. I cal it over confidence. Tis semantics my dear man.

Arg! How many Rwandans are in South Africa vis-a vis Nigerians, Zimbabweans etc? If I can't find a Rwandese club I'll definitely find a Zimbabwean one, again you aren't special

Again, this word " jealousy"! I'd like to think the world's more complex than that, not everything revolves around stupid emotions

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by Iceyjayz: 5:08am On Aug 19, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Lol, look I'm not doing this. I've done this a thousand times with your retar.ded self. The fact remains, im in South Africa and you're in that bat cave, and that's the crux of your bitterness, fight God who condemned you in that hellhole.lmfao
You are a slow miserable modafvcker with no life and ambition nigga, do you want to compare your lazy self with Nigeria? nah! you can't because we are a million times better than you lazy bums, even though we have some bad eggs like every other countries we also have millions of Nigerians in diaspora that are making waves, tell me what a lazy black South African have made or are know for? cheesy

Well I would say this again; your girls are ours, we will take them and run your economy lazy ass.. grin

5 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by Iceyjayz: 5:09am On Aug 19, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Iron Galaxy my people's illiteracy have reached another level
You are not a Nigerian you dingbat, you banku eating gaynian cretin.

4 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by markfemi1: 5:10am On Aug 19, 2020
Pierocash:
Even if they expel all foreigners out of their country, that will not add any advantage to their citizens. Robert Mugabe did same, by forcefully ejecting the whites thinking that will improve the commerce industry of their locals and citizens. But look at Zimbabwe today, they went from bad to worst economy, with inflation hitting over 700%..

What you don't possess the capacity, even if they give only you the license, you will still fumble.

The Americans and other develope countries didn't close down the businesses of foreigners to have a strong economy..

The problem of my African brothers Ghana, and South Africa is inferiority complex, they lack the capacity to compete with the Nigerian Counterpart hence the witchhunt..

Why only Nigerian traders, why are they not closing down businesses of other foreign Nationals? Jus envy and jealousy.
Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by Iceyjayz: 5:11am On Aug 19, 2020
IronGalaxy:
yep, I have HIV..next?
Thank God you didn't lie, now go treat yourself.
Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by Iceyjayz: 5:21am On Aug 19, 2020
TMKsouth:

I see IceyGAYZ is sniffing round your as.s now.

IceyJayz, was hoping the scaffolding fell on your as.s during the Beirut blast. Aren't u cheap slave labour lurching on Middle Eastern skyscrapers helping develop their cities?

I was listening to an abused Nigerian house maid in Lebanon the other day on the BBC talking bout how badly mistreated u NIGGERians are in the M.E. grin grin grin

Just stay home my bruuuuddah.
Hahahaha says the lazy broke and miserable xenophobic rat, do you even have a life? I guess not. you are an epitome of stupidity and lazyness , you lurk around this forum 24/7 like a miserable person that you are, you are so damn terrible. you hate Nigeria and can't locate the map but you can locate Nairaland and even create hundreds of threads, this shows how slow and shallow you are.

and to think I don't even know any of your blog or ever visited any of your websites cheesy
Lazy xenophobic rat you are a burden to humanity, you are a total waste and too foolish to be a man; and like I always say we (Nigerians) will take your women and take over your economy and there's nothing y'all dumb wailing xenophobic rats can do about that. cheesycheesy

6 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by Dogogo1900: 5:38am On Aug 19, 2020
Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by IronGalaxy: 5:39am On Aug 19, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Thank God you didn't lie, now go treat yourself.
Oh I am. Go get yourself some education
Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by IronGalaxy: 5:41am On Aug 19, 2020
Iceyjayz:
You are a slow miserable modafvcker with no life and ambition nigga, do you want to compare your lazy self with Nigeria? nah! you can't because we are a million times better than you lazy bums, even though we have some bad eggs like every other countries we also have millions of Nigerians in diaspora that are making waves, tell me what a lazy black South African have made or are know for? cheesy

Well I would say this again; your girls are ours, we will take them and run your economy lazy ass.. grin
Lol, I said what I said , I'll leave you to mumble alone
Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:41am On Aug 19, 2020
To all South Africans this is a place we need to unite ourselves in brother ship also all Africans are welcomed. It's time for Africa stand up two Nigerians nairaland website below defending Africa

https://www.nairaland.com/6056355/south-africaghanakenya-african-countries-more
Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by Iceyjayz: 5:41am On Aug 19, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Oh I am. Go get yourself some education
Is that all? dumbass! grin
Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by JaceBlaze: 5:42am On Aug 19, 2020
Muna4real:
I think that South Africans should bother more about the rising cases of rape in their country. I think they top the rape chart in the world. Nigeria is not their problem.

We can multi task tho.We can worry about the "rising cases of rape" while putting our boots up smelly kwerekwere rectums grin grin

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by Dogogo1900: 5:42am On Aug 19, 2020
See how these Igbo traders embarrass Nigeria by going everywhere to do petty trading?
Can't these Biafra people just do their petty trading in Aba?
The annoying thing is that they call themselves Biafrans but when they get in trouble they start calling themselves Nigerians.
Please be warned, these people are not Nigerians they are Biafrans.
No Nigerian will go and do petty trading in Ghana or South Africa, Nigeria is big enough for any business.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by IronGalaxy: 5:43am On Aug 19, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Is that all? dumbass! grin
yes that's all, you don't deserve any more from me. We aren't on the same league

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by Nobody: 5:48am On Aug 19, 2020
kgr28:
LMAO...3trn dollers networth What does that mean

Lol economics and numbers never loved him
Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:49am On Aug 19, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Hahahaha says the lazy broke and miserable xenophobic rat, do you even have a life? I guess not. you are an epitome of stupidity and lazyness , you lurk around this forum 24/7 like a miserable person that you are, you are so damn terrible. you hate Nigeria and can't locate the map but you can locate Nairaland and even create hundreds of threads, this shows how slow and shallow you are.

and to think I don't even know any of your blog or ever visited any of your websites cheesy
Lazy xenophobic rat you are a burden to humanity, you are a total waste and too foolish to be a man; and like I always say we (Nigerians) will take your women and take over your economy and there's nothing y'all dumb wailing xenophobic rats can do about that. cheesycheesy
At least if he is blocking and if he is making post he is doing something useful with his life. Not like my people doing criminal worshipping. Not like my people protested the price of marijuana is going up. Instead of my people protesting for jobs and better life marijuana is now a national commodity and Necessity in Nigeria

Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by JaceBlaze: 5:52am On Aug 19, 2020
GeneralMarshall:

Nigeria made a mistake fighting against arpatheid in SA. We should have allowed the whites continue to rule.

"How Nigeria spent 61 billion to free SA,others from Apartheid"

Who are the others?

Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by Iceyjayz: 5:53am On Aug 19, 2020
IronGalaxy:
yes that's all, you don't deserve any more from me. We aren't on the same league
Says someone that my bichon frise dog lives a better life than.. cheesycheesy
Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:58am On Aug 19, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Who are the others?

Is time order African countries start ignoring this Nigerian illiterate. Some of these Nigerian people just wake up I believe their dreams have come true that they are the centre of the universe when you see them suffering in poverty on a daily basis
Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by Nobody: 6:03am On Aug 19, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Who are the others?

Lol spent $61b while their GDP was around that figure that time

this killed me, lol

Lol i mean SA never starved, we fought for our selves

4 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by Nobody: 6:04am On Aug 19, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Is time order African countries start ignoring this Nigerian illiterate. Some of these Nigerian people just wake up I believe their dreams have come true that they are the centre of the universe when you see them suffering in poverty on a daily basis

Lol
Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by Nobody: 6:06am On Aug 19, 2020
TMKsouth:

I'm just a news source. Clearly people are interested in such stories. 55,000 views so far. wink

Is that what you tell yourself to make yourself feel better?

A news source indeed.

All your rantings after posting the original post is also news right?

Keep it up.
Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by JaceBlaze: 6:11am On Aug 19, 2020
Austine1212:

this killed me, lol

Yup! many things they can call us,but starving? Let alone being fed by Nigeria that has suffered a series of famines sad

$61b ? Don't get me started on how funny they sound when they pull that one out.
Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:12am On Aug 19, 2020
Austine1212:

this killed me, lol

Don't worry after a few pages you will realise you are arguing with people which have coconut water in their heads. Very soon they will tell you Nigeria built heaven they till you that Nigerians are the ones which created heaven wait and see
Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:13am On Aug 19, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Yup! many things they can call us,but starving? Let alone being fed by Nigeria that has suffered a series of famines sad

$61b ? Don't get me started on how funny they sound when they pull that one out.

I have told you this they open their mouth before using their brain

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by JaceBlaze: 6:15am On Aug 19, 2020
Igbosmoker:
They disguised their hates for nigerians to drugs and crimes (which is a lie).

They don't care about drugs or anything if they do then they'll have to take care of the eastern Europeans and Russians plus Asians making and manufacturing it(they can never face them?).

But will rather pour their frustrations towards other black people because of their inferiority complex. Disgusting bitches. They are so low lives

Your moniker alone tells me that you're a tribal bigot but here you are chipping in your hypocritical opinion on the issue at hand.

Oh wonders...

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by Nobody: 6:18am On Aug 19, 2020
JaceBlaze:

This is the result when Government lies to its people.

Lol $61b

That's not even half of our national budget, we dealing with illiterates here

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by Nobody: 6:19am On Aug 19, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Don't worry after a few pages you will realise you are arguing with people which have coconut water in their heads. Very soon they will tell you Nigeria built heaven they till you that Nigerians are the ones which created heaven wait and see

Lol don't worry i already know
Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by helinues: 6:20am On Aug 19, 2020
TMKsouth:

Let me get this right grin grin, according to you all the 2.5 million members of Nairaland who engage in discussions here are jobless - including yourself? grin grin Do u see how dumb u are?

Tread carefully before attempting to take me on son, you'll get burnt. Go comment in the Romance section instead, no Nigerian can ever take on a South African. Otherwise Air Peace might just have to come rescue your as.s cool

cheesy cheesy

You better ask around before picking on someone.

Mtceeew

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (24) (Reply)

Coronavirus: In Few Months From Now, Newspaper Headlines May Read Like This / Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] / Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.