Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

She's Asking Me For Blackberry Subscription Money - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Asking Me For Blackberry Subscription Money (2619 Views)

She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money / When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Asking Me For Blackberry Subscription Money by Fearcom(m): 10:22pm On Feb 16, 2011
Please,Give her the money grin grin grin
Re: She's Asking Me For Blackberry Subscription Money by Fulanee: 10:37pm On Feb 16, 2011
giv am nw, wetin u dey wait 4, ol dis whyl wey she dey entertain u, u no complain na nw wey she ask 4 part of her fees na im u no wan let us hear word.
Re: She's Asking Me For Blackberry Subscription Money by bashr4: 2:22am On Feb 17, 2011
give her the 3k since you claim to be a ph buisness man and not a student and stop disgracing ph men cus i know they do big things there.

but if your a student i will advice you to focus on your studies ok there lots of campu chicks u can toast without spending much , just do assignments together.
Re: She's Asking Me For Blackberry Subscription Money by Nobody: 4:23am On Feb 17, 2011
Two options:

1. Give her the money and move on
2. Do not give her the money, move on and just shut the hell up already.
Re: She's Asking Me For Blackberry Subscription Money by Mcleo007(m): 4:55am On Feb 17, 2011
Some women don't just get it, that, nothing compares to being independent and self-reliant. You command a guys respect by that.
Re: She's Asking Me For Blackberry Subscription Money by hbabe(f): 5:22am On Feb 17, 2011
^^I totally agree with you.

@OP
Don't give her the money if you don't want to. If she's really your friend, you may wish to advise her.
But if you have been calling each other 'honey, darling, sweetie, sugar cane, etc' and/or you have been acting/talking like a big boy who has money to throw around then you should pay up. Whatever you do remember that once you start paying you have to continue for as long as you want the relationship/friendship to last.
Weldone, Mr BIS.
Re: She's Asking Me For Blackberry Subscription Money by Spclst900: 5:24am On Feb 17, 2011
Mcleo007:

Some women don't just get it, that, nothing compares to being independent and self-reliant. You command a guys respect by that.
you don talk am.
Re: She's Asking Me For Blackberry Subscription Money by steve13(m): 6:00am On Feb 17, 2011
I don't seem to get you @op,dis girl in question ve you ask her to be ya babe already or just hide n seek?does she have a boy friend?how many people is she asking for dis same BIS?you in PH and she in lag don't u think you are trying to waste a lot over a drop of honey?are u ready to spend at least N50k (flight fare +)every time u wanna bang her?bros I was doing this same thing last year,she is in abuja and am in lag,I became a known face at arik MM office,its crazy,make use of the ones in ya area,you can give her the 3k if she won't call you mumu,we the men sometimes I wonder what it is that we are looking for,sometimes we spend a lot of time n resource over noffin.LET US USE OUR HEAD WELL,I gat to get married soon and it got to be her geting all the attention!
Re: She's Asking Me For Blackberry Subscription Money by viruz007(m): 8:23am On Feb 17, 2011
@ op: guy dunno wat 2 say bt do wat is on ur mind. Btw guy we fit talk. We nid 2 yarn business. Am in ph 2.
Re: She's Asking Me For Blackberry Subscription Money by bug24(m): 8:48am On Feb 17, 2011
@virus,
lets get to talk nw. hit me up at judokah2002 at yahu dot cum

@steve,
i no dey marry her, we aint befriending, we just met online less dan a week and callin each oda honey and sugarcane but i discovered she's doin it to turn me into an ATM. lol
Re: She's Asking Me For Blackberry Subscription Money by Atreides(f): 8:56am On Feb 17, 2011
Some girls are funny sha. How can you be drawing debt with someone you've known for a week? And then the next thing will be 'oh he doesn't respect me', How will he respect you when you don't respect yourself? Bb is not for everybody. Some people gather all their life savings to buy one only to find out that the cost of maintaining it is too high. If she can't afford the Bis then why did she buy one in the first place? Was she not paying for the subscription before the guy came along?.
I can't ask anybody for credit or anything because most people(guys) give things with ulterior motives,and i seriously don't want to hear anyone say 'but you were collecting my money' down the line.
If he offers to give,great,but i won't ask. The only people i can disturb for credit are family members.(i wouldn't mind sending 10 pls credit me messages at once to my big sis,because when you disturb them enough,you'll get what you want. . Lol). But a random guy? Haba. . The minute you do that he'll lose any sorta respect he had for you.
Re: She's Asking Me For Blackberry Subscription Money by bug24(m): 9:18am On Feb 17, 2011
@Arterides,
yeah ur right, i lost respect for her instantly and i see her as a LovePeddler. i mean, whot do u think of a gurl who posts p.o.r.n as her bb profile pix?
she culda chosen to play me for a while, gain my confidence as a real true normal friend then i can even buy her a higher spec bb. While I still smile to myself with all happiness that av been ripped off.

She was too quick to want to reap her investment (wait oh. Wot did she even invest in?)
Re: She's Asking Me For Blackberry Subscription Money by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 17, 2011
^^^^ so what are you still doing with a girl like that? someone you see as a LovePeddler?
Re: She's Asking Me For Blackberry Subscription Money by 197(f): 10:01am On Feb 17, 2011
SMH

Nigerian girls
Re: She's Asking Me For Blackberry Subscription Money by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:05am On Feb 17, 2011
bhusayor:

^^^^ so what are you still doing with a girl like that? someone you see as a LovePeddler?

you can say they are more exciting, interesting and more adventurous (and less-expensive) than the usual wink and f'course a long return on a short investment , fully front-end paid-up grin
Re: She's Asking Me For Blackberry Subscription Money by ismaeel86(m): 10:07am On Feb 17, 2011
Give her d money and stop complaining, what is 3k mtschwww
Re: She's Asking Me For Blackberry Subscription Money by Mygoldie(f): 10:08am On Feb 17, 2011
Some girls and blackberry,so annoying and timid of them.
Re: She's Asking Me For Blackberry Subscription Money by 197(f): 10:10am On Feb 17, 2011
ismaeel86:

Give her d money and stop complaining, what is 3k mtschwww

he shouldnt give her nada
most nigerian gurls are pathetic anyways
a white woman would never gold dig for comon 3k undecided
you force them to give them stuffs angry angry
Re: She's Asking Me For Blackberry Subscription Money by steve13(m): 10:20am On Feb 17, 2011
@OP you know wat,it depends on you,maybe u like her body and all that but I suggest you cut communication cable ,or u just throw away the money to her,3k too big too small,we can drink it in a table,not much,u can come to lag to meet with her,if u don't have any guy in lag u can call any naira lander to take you around,maybe I will ,just fuel the car LOL,blind date is sweet a times.
Re: She's Asking Me For Blackberry Subscription Money by Pamperme: 10:23am On Feb 17, 2011
Why buy blackberry when you cant pay for subscription? some girls are just damn annoying, angry

Give her if you have o (the boy is nice, alarudale!),
Re: She's Asking Me For Blackberry Subscription Money by toyemz(f): 11:13am On Feb 17, 2011
@bug24
Pls don't give her the money.
not because you cant afford it,but because she shouldn't use you just because she feels like it
if she knew that she couldn't maintain a blackberry she shouldn't have got one
you guys are on the path of becoming friends, you haven't even met
and all of a sudden she's testing your generosity and demanding money
if the idea came from you ,i would understand
but she feeling bold enough to ask for it get k-leg
what next would she demand for ?
that you pay her rent?
i beg oh
independent woman means independent woman
and if she is a student ,get her to ask her parents for it
Re: She's Asking Me For Blackberry Subscription Money by chire(m): 12:11pm On Feb 17, 2011
Mr Poster

Be a man and stop making a fool of yourself on the internet.

Whats the big deal in a girl you met and interacted with asking you to help her with three thousand naira so she can renew her bis subscription? Is tht why you are trying to ridicule her?

At least give her credit for being honest and straight with you tht she wanted to use it to renew her bis. She did not not start lying tht she wanted to use it for hospital treatment or tht somebody died or stuff like that.

You don't have to meet anyone face to face before helping the person out. You don't have to know or meet children living in an orphanage before sending the orphanage a cheque.

If you have the money and you want to help her, help her. If you dont want to, simply say you can not afford it. No need to come to internet to ask for advise.

Its not a crime to be in need of money. If she could afford 3k, she would not have asked you to help her.
Re: She's Asking Me For Blackberry Subscription Money by bug24(m): 1:09pm On Feb 17, 2011
@chire

U seem to me like an alhaji who long time has been in d trade of dishing out bis money to all unilag students.

Wot wuld I need to meet her for bfor giving her dime? That aint me. Pls read my replies before u come here screaming that 3k is too small for me to whine abt and those insults u just threw at me, I block am, Back to sender

Alhaji like u. Dem go turn u to ATM machine till u selll ur boxers.

How are we even sure she didn't just renew her bis last week and is trying to milk me? Mcheeeww.

What's in contest here is woman dignity and not weda 3k is small or big.

Take ur time o.
Re: She's Asking Me For Blackberry Subscription Money by 190: 1:12pm On Feb 17, 2011
bug24:

@chire

U seem to me like an alhaji who long time has been in d trade of dishing out bis money to all unilag students.

Wot wuld I need to meet her for bfor giving her dime? That aint me. Pls read my replies before u come here screaming that 3k is too small for me to whine abt and those insults u just threw at me, I block am, Back to sender

Alhaji like u. Dem go turn u to ATM machine till u selll your boxers.

How are we even sure she didn't just renew her bis last week and is trying to milk me? Mcheeeww.

What's in contest here is woman dignity and not weda 3k is small or big.

Take your time o.
shocked shocked shocked
Re: She's Asking Me For Blackberry Subscription Money by kinjiggy: 4:08pm On Feb 17, 2011
@ poster,

Depending on ur interest, u can invest then wait 4 the outcome sometimes you loose some and win some.
Re: She's Asking Me For Blackberry Subscription Money by hackney(m): 8:08pm On Feb 17, 2011
@poster: if you think you have any chance of sleeping with her then you are foolish.
pesin wey ask you for money when una never even sabi?
una dey crase.
Re: She's Asking Me For Blackberry Subscription Money by 2kurupt(m): 12:41am On Feb 18, 2011
Pure 9ja gal

This is why i keep on telling pple that bb is purely for business and should pay bis for what business you use it for.
Re: She's Asking Me For Blackberry Subscription Money by Nobody: 12:51am On Feb 18, 2011
I already expressed my distaste at even the responses some girls in NL gave the OP. Like he's obligated to give her money.
NL girls no dey try sef.
Re: She's Asking Me For Blackberry Subscription Money by makeucumxx: 1:09am On Feb 18, 2011
My sincere opinion------------there's absolutely nothing wrong with it. It adds to the fun, I had a girl I never met and never wanted to meet cos i was enjoying every bit of the game, she was using an older version of BB and I bought a more recent one and sent to her. there's never a dull moment for both of us. the anonymity is so exciting, we do all such. dirty, clean, sexy etc
Re: She's Asking Me For Blackberry Subscription Money by Nobody: 1:12am On Feb 18, 2011
Blackberries are not cheap phones, and guaranteed she wants a plan-contract which on top of
purchasing the phone costs a bit of money. Also I am sure she wants the phone in his name,
sorry to say but I think that is a bit much (esp. if she is not working).

Any man I find to be a sucker, won't be my man so I def won't take my dude for a one,
I don't know if she is, as I don't know her but
I think some women truly view men as walking atm machines.
If she hasn't been with you for at least a year and she's already begging, then you shouldn't waste your time
with her esp. if she doesn't seem to have any intentions on contributing to the bill.
Re: She's Asking Me For Blackberry Subscription Money by Dsense(m): 1:15am On Feb 18, 2011
OP.
PLS GIVE THE MONEY . . . . Nigerian men are stingy. cheesy
Re: She's Asking Me For Blackberry Subscription Money by Nobody: 1:18am On Feb 18, 2011
D-sense:

OP.
PLS GIVE THE MONEY . . . . Nigerian men are stingy. cheesy

^^wire him the money to give to her since you clearly have pockets to feed the overly needy. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Many Kids Would You Like To Have? / Please I Need Your Candid Advice On This Girl! / Shy Gal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.