Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,923 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:50 PM

She's Asking Me For Blackberry Subscription Money - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Asking Me For Blackberry Subscription Money (2654 Views)

She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money / When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Asking Me For Blackberry Subscription Money by Dsense(m): 1:21am On Feb 18, 2011
What do i get in return? undecided
Re: She's Asking Me For Blackberry Subscription Money by 190: 1:25am On Feb 18, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

Blackberries are not cheap phones, and guaranteed she wants a plan-contract which on top of
purchasing the phone costs a bit of money. Also I am sure she wants the phone in his name,
sorry to say but I think that is a bit much (esp. if she is not working).

Any man I find to be a sucker, won't be my man so I def won't take my dude for a one,
I don't know if she is, as I don't know her but
I think some women truly view men as walking atm machines.
If she hasn't been with you for at least a year and she's already begging, then you shouldn't waste your time
with her esp. if she doesn't seem to have any intentions on contributing to the bill.

Im so proud of you
Standing up to stupid women who think they are smart

You have spoken well!!
May God bless us with many children!!!
Re: She's Asking Me For Blackberry Subscription Money by Nobody: 4:31am On Feb 18, 2011
D-sense:

What do i get in return? undecided

She may give you some punash  grin  grin

190:

Im so proud of you
Standing up to silly women who think they are smart

You have spoken well!!
May God bless us with many children!!!

lmao. *checks 190's temperature* as long as you carry the babies for the 9 months!  grin grin
Imagine, a bunch of wild half/mixed breed Jamo/Akata-Naija kids getting into trouble lol.
Re: She's Asking Me For Blackberry Subscription Money by Dsense(m): 4:38am On Feb 18, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

She may give you some punash grin grin

lmao. *checks 190's temperature* as long as you carry the babies for the 9 months! grin grin
Imagine, a bunch of wild half/mixed breed Jamo/Akata-Naija kids getting into trouble lol.

Nigerian babes are not what you think they are . . . She will definitely run away after collecting ma money cheesy
Re: She's Asking Me For Blackberry Subscription Money by Nobody: 4:40am On Feb 18, 2011
D-sense:

Nigerian babes are not what you think they are . . . She will definitely run away after collecting ma money cheesy

lmao. Sry but if someone is foolish enough to buy
such a gift without getting to know me, I'd leave his arse too! undecided
No sense in being with a complete gullible-dunce.
Some men do not think with their big heads. . .
Re: She's Asking Me For Blackberry Subscription Money by Dsense(m): 4:46am On Feb 18, 2011
That's if they have heads grin
Re: She's Asking Me For Blackberry Subscription Money by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:05am On Feb 18, 2011
I think a lot of Men on NL have gone soft with their hunting skills. If the girl needs 3k for BIS all the better for you? when have you gotten kitten p.unani that cheap? If you know your game you will get more than your money's worth.

The Scenario where the girl runs off with your money makes for an even better game-plan. I have had a girl run-off with my 10k (or so she thought). did not pick my calls, even said I was giving her the money cos i wanted kitten p.unani and not her love. not a word from me for weeks. (playing the ignoring and you are not that important game). after a month, her friend wanted in on the game so i obliged but this time, her expectations were dashed cos I pounded the snooch like a mutha. and when she learned of what was going on. she came back for some action, must have lasted a month pounding my monkey ragged. but cost/pleasure-wise. it was worth the 10k. and for some odd reason once a girl has let you into the garden once, you can go there as often as you please without her consent  grin

Give her the damn 3k already unless you have got your hands full
Re: She's Asking Me For Blackberry Subscription Money by bug24(m): 11:17am On Feb 18, 2011
@largerwhenindoubt (dis your handle sef too long)

I beliv u read it somewhere out of d numerous posts I have made here that we are not geographically compatible.lol

Meaning,  She dey lag, me I dey PH and she nor be dat kind babe wey go gree follow benin-ore express road come ph. And me I get work dis side. She must follow Arik o.

See, person dey see investment sometimes run. No be say na one thing. Dis kind investment go render person bankrupt.

If its for her kitten,  Let her take it somewhere else, imagine, she nor dey even ping me again since I tell her say I nor fit pay her BIS,  And dis na babe wey dey hurriedly call me her sugarcane,  What does dat teach u?

And wey dat person wey cary money buy blackberry torch for ashy? See*n if u nor get wetin to use money do, go buy german shephered (dog) keep am for house dey buy am mr biggs 4times daily. Nonsense!
Re: She's Asking Me For Blackberry Subscription Money by roymary: 11:18am On Feb 18, 2011
@Poster

Ask the babe to come get the money; take her to an hotel, nack her and give her 3k . You are a nice guy. Failure to comply with this would only mean no 3k for her.
Re: She's Asking Me For Blackberry Subscription Money by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 18, 2011
D-sense:

That's if they have heads grin

stop telling your business grin
Re: She's Asking Me For Blackberry Subscription Money by MrsChima(f): 5:50pm On Feb 18, 2011
If you men are having problems with women that you claiming are gold diggers START SELECTING better caliber of women THAT IS AFTER YOUR HEART and not your shadow pockets. It is not that complicated men!
Re: She's Asking Me For Blackberry Subscription Money by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 18, 2011
@Chima true. Like I said, fellas don't flash the cash, to get the a$s, (<<<THAT RHYMES  cheesy!) and be suprised when she asks for the credit cards!

Also, a lot of women need to get their acts together at the same time. I have too much pride to ask esp. for things that are unnecessary.
Re: She's Asking Me For Blackberry Subscription Money by MrsChima(f): 5:59pm On Feb 18, 2011
I like that!
[size=44pt]FLASH CASH TO GET A$$[/size]
Re: She's Asking Me For Blackberry Subscription Money by mcnikes(m): 7:51am On Feb 19, 2011
Oh God! Blackberry palaver again! Thats why i said i wouldn't date a girl who uses that BB.
Re: She's Asking Me For Blackberry Subscription Money by Tosinville(m): 9:38am On Feb 19, 2011
lol
Re: She's Asking Me For Blackberry Subscription Money by prettydiva(f): 7:25pm On Feb 19, 2011
Ha! Bug24 you harsh oh!
you can either take her or you trash her

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Rules To Remember In Life / Hilarious!!! Funniest Meekmill Memes So Far (see) / Do Albinos Stand A Chance Of Gettn Romantic Luv Frm Pple Wth Normal Skin Colour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.