Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,357 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me (44047 Views)

My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me / She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. / HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by sonjohn994: 12:06am On Aug 19, 2020
juliabobly65:
Hello nairalanders, I need your opinions on this matter.

My boyfriend of 3 years who is now my fiancee (we are talking marriage already) is constantly talking to his ex girlfriend (who is now married).

They discuss all manner of things, ranging from how she misses him and wished she had waited for him.

Trouble started when he told her he was planning to settle down (I still wonder why he told her) ever since she's always coming up with pots of lies against me. She claims someone told her so many things about me.

She fabricating lies isn't my major concern because I know once something good is about to happen the devil comes in many ways than one to destroy it.

I've told my man all about my past life and everything in it, recently he accused me of withholding some information of my past. The ex girlfriend had a chat with and told him things I don't even know about.

Nairalanders this lady is married, why is she poke nosing into our affair?? If she loved him that much, why did she marry another man?? Why is my man giving her audience Is he still in love with her I know she's obsessed about me. Her constant chats with him, makes him accuse me of things I've never done in my entire life.

I told him we should suspend the marriage until he's done with his investigation since he doesn't believe me cos he said if he finds out something I did in my past in the future and I didn't tell him it will be a problem.

Admins pls push to front page.

Trace her husband on social media and bombered him with different lies,I m sure,lied that you caught her with your fiance in bed have sexx.all matter go settle
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by Adekaka12345: 12:20am On Aug 19, 2020
andyanders:

If the guy is normal, why still keep relationship with his ex? That translates that both of them were still fvcking themselves. If she has her past his ex told him, why not open up to a woman u once loved and want to settle down with?

Who is without sin? I've seen people who picked up prostitute, and still get married to them. What is that her past that he cannot discuss with her? If he is not comfortable with her response, why not ask her to go?

He wants her to tell him her past? The only past that I figure to hurt or make him ask her to go is only if he confirms she a thief. If na fvck, then that is nonsense. If abortion, why not ask her what went wrong?

You are not wrong sir. I decided to highlight that part for specific reasons. May God direct us to do the right thing always.
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by cococandy(f): 12:20am On Aug 19, 2020
sonjohn994:

Trace her husband on social media and bombered him with different lies,I m sure,lied that you caught her with your fiance in bed have sexx.all matter go settle

That’s probably what it will take
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 19, 2020
juliabobly65:

My boyfriend of 3 years who is now my fiancee (we are talking marriage already) is constantly talking to his ex girlfriend (who is now married).

They discuss all manner of things, ranging from how she misses him and wished she had waited for him.

Trouble started when he told her he was planning to settle down (I still wonder why he told her) ever since she's always coming up with pots of lies against me. She claims someone told her so many things about me.

She fabricating lies isn't my major concern because I know once something good is about to happen the devil comes in many ways than one to destroy it.

I've told my man all about my past life and everything in it, recently he accused me of withholding some information of my past. The ex girlfriend had a chat with and told him things I don't even know about.

Nairalanders this lady is married, why is she poke nosing into our affair?? If she loved him that much, why did she marry another man?? Why is my man giving her audience Is he still in love with her I know she's obsessed about me. Her constant chats with him, makes him accuse me of things I've never done in my entire life.

I told him we should suspend the marriage until he's done with his investigation since he doesn't believe me cos he said if he finds out something I did in my past in the future and I didn't tell him it will be a problem.

some ladies can be funny.. when u told him all about your past..did he also do the same..Some secrets are better left unsaid.no be men again..he will surely use it against u in future..i.e series of abortions ,ugly lifestyles etc...please use wisdom here..abeg.. he isn't God ..Talk to God about all your past..odiegwu
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by cococandy(f): 12:22am On Aug 19, 2020
We take it y’alls lives are spotless
Adekaka12345:

You might just be right. The past doesn't just fade away... It can terrify you in the future. Live your life well. You can't be perfect be let your conscience be your guide.
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by cococandy(f): 12:24am On Aug 19, 2020
lamentor78:
Woman , from my own point of view I don't think the man loves you wholeheartedly, my present wife did not really told me her past in full, one day one of her friends said she had abortion before as a man I said thank you for the information, today we are blessed with 3 lovely kids, I lost my job few years ago my wife have been so supportive, what if I had listen to her bad friend then. If your man love you he will turn blind eye to your past
I hope you let her know what the friend tried to do. Such evil people should be cut off
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by Adekaka12345: 12:25am On Aug 19, 2020
cococandy:
We take it y’alls lives are spotless

Cococandy, like I said something wrong?... If you have a problem with yourself, then look at how to deal with it. Read before you type...
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by andyanders: 12:27am On Aug 19, 2020
Op, go ahead and contact ur boyfriends ex husband and spill the beans, that his wife is fvcking her ex. Tell him to go through her phone and do a kind of secret investigation. That they're still fvcking each other.

You on your part, walk out of that relationship, cus you can NEVER survive it if you happens to marry that guy. Even with ur nyash and everything u try to do to make him lv u, he cannot.
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by ayubasodeeq(m): 12:28am On Aug 19, 2020
Your opinion is good but your fiancee's ex i thought you said she is married then why is she doing like that.
If you truly love and which to marry am very much sure that he will be yours (in the name of God) amen.
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by wfjimmytobby(m): 12:33am On Aug 19, 2020
hmm which lies or you self na banger ;Dhmm which lies or you self na banger
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by kid7soccer(m): 12:39am On Aug 19, 2020
juliabobly65:

Have you not heard the story of Prince Charles, Princess Diana & Camela.

At the end Princess Diana die and camela the divorcee got married to Prince Charles

You are in Princess Diana shoes when she was alive. The good thing is your marriage is not arranged, you have a personal choice.

Any man that love you won't even have time to chat with an ex.

The end.
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by Nobody: 1:08am On Aug 19, 2020
If he does not change and you feel led by God,you can walk out of the relationship and wait.
A right man will come.
A caring,loving and a more handsome man will come for you.
But if he changes his attitute by trusting you, by cutting his relationship with his ex and by loving and respecting you,
you can go ahead and marry him.
I pray that GOD will help him to start believing/trusting you,loving,respecting and honouring you.
Otherwise he is not worthy to spend his life with you.

juliabobly65:

Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by praiseneo(m): 1:09am On Aug 19, 2020
And u will still go ahead and Marty him after investigations
This is how u people enter shitt
God de give u greenlight now on how una futur go be but you’re acting like your blind
Go ahead and marry him o e no consine us when e to happen
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by idrezee(m): 1:19am On Aug 19, 2020
Look for her husband and report. screenshot those chats and show the husband.

warn her first ofcourse; "If you continue chatting with my man I will start chatting with yours and I will show him all the sextings you have with my man daily"

tell her to block your man or you start chatting with her man as well, tell her not to tell your guy else you tell her guy as well. It's very simple.
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by Nobody: 1:25am On Aug 19, 2020
lamentor78:
Woman , from my own point of view I don't think the man loves you wholeheartedly, my present wife did not really told me her past in full, one day one of her friends said she had abortion before as a man I said thank you for the information, today we are blessed with 3 lovely kids, I lost my job few years ago my wife have been so supportive, what if I had listen to her bad friend then. If your man love you he will turn blind eye to your past
is the said friend of ur wife still coming to ur house?
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by Pharrell007(m): 1:26am On Aug 19, 2020
WORK OPPORTUNITY NEW DRINKS PRODUCING COMPANY PART TIME & DAILY WORKERS! МONTHLY INCOME UР TO 30,000 QUALIFICATIONS. Male & female. 18 years & above. Minimum of SSCE Hardworking CALL INFORMATION MANAGER FOR DETAILS AND ADDRESS. 08077113980
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by LyfeJennings(m): 1:30am On Aug 19, 2020
yomi007k:
All of you need help.

From the emotional infidel married woman to the yeye boyfriend who keeps an ex as a close friend and you that have the intestinal mucosa to stomach all this crap.

I will pray for you all.

P.S This is no way an insult. If you feel insulted, I apologise.

Say it as it is bro
Don't be a chicken
@ op
All he is saying is that
ALL OF U ARE MADDENINGLY MAD

1 Like

Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by NobleDeSage001: 1:40am On Aug 19, 2020
1. Your fiance is not yet emotionally matured to get into marriage.
2. The fact that he is still very much in touch with his ex is a red flag. He is emotionally cheating on you right under your nose and he is not hiding it.
3. He is highly insensitive and is not interested in your emotional wellbeing. If you turn the table, I bet that he will never condone you to talk regularly with another guy, talk more of your ex.

4. Since he trusts his ex more than you, why not give him space? He does not deserve you.
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by ayenale1(m): 1:46am On Aug 19, 2020
Really
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by Bluffly: 2:00am On Aug 19, 2020
juliabobly65:

Your fiance is stupid
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by 9ja083: 2:14am On Aug 19, 2020
A relative of mine was in your situation. I simply advices her to talk to her man. If he refuses then move to step 2.
She sat her husband down and he does not want to listen to her and his stupid ex was busy tarnishing her image unnecessarily.
Then we moved to step 2
I told her to screengrab all their conversations so I helped her to trace her ex girlfriend's husband so that he can be aware of his wife movement.
She did that and my relative sent her a copy of what her husband was about to see in few minutes.
The lady started begging her. That was how she ended her relationship with her hubby.

To be honest, this ex girlfriend married a very rich man that owns hotels and she ride expensive cars yet she was telling some1's hubby ex boyfriend how much she misses him and wish to see him. To make matters worse, she was down grading his legally married wife.
But now, she's quiet and is behaving well.
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by Nobody: 2:27am On Aug 19, 2020
Man is fiance and woman is fiancee. Both pronounced the same. Don't forget the accent if you are speaking French.
juliabobly65:

Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by VickyRotex(f): 2:33am On Aug 19, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
Rubbish! Don’t make yourself sheep. Tell the guy to either forget the girl and let her be in his past or face you and the future you have together. I ate girls making themselves sheep for men all becouse of marriage. Vickyrotex abi kini mo wi?

Pele carnivore
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by raphy(m): 2:45am On Aug 19, 2020
ur guy na still baby to keep askin his ex for advice niggah is bewitched wit sex .
you did the right thing to pospone the wedding.

niggah never grow brain yet no nothing about relationship n his ex.

so just dump him In the trash can if he can't grow brain or grow new balls to leave the ex who is married.
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by raphy(m): 2:49am On Aug 19, 2020
cococandy:

u seems to be so famous on NL I de follow u well .keep going strong coco...
stay safe where ever you are..
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by raphy(m): 2:49am On Aug 19, 2020
cococandy:

u seems to be so famous on NL I de follow u well .keep going strong coco...
stay safe where ever you are..
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by captain247: 2:51am On Aug 19, 2020
Babe before you end your good relationship because of another woman, first understand what exactly your fiance wants to know about you and furnish him with the answer, then make sure you deal with that bitch of an ex by bringing her husband into the picture.
Muster your fiance, his ex and the ex's husband and trash out the issue then see how things goes.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by raphy(m): 2:55am On Aug 19, 2020
[quote author=listowell post=92976124]Man is fiance and woman is fiancee. Both pronounced the same. Don't forget the accent if you are speaking French.
[/quote

everyone hv been advicing her without looking at her spelling n u come here com form mr too sabi spelling.

niggah just waka de go if u get anything to say..no form English teacher inside person matter.

don't feel offended.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by raphy(m): 2:58am On Aug 19, 2020
captain247:
Babe before you end your good relationship because of another woman, first understand what exactly your fiance wants to know about you and furnish him with the answer, then make sure you deal with that bitch of an ex by bringing her husband into the picture.
Muster your fiance, his ex and the ex's husband and trash out the issue then see how things goes.

nice one sleep no gree come I sight you there.
gdmornin

1 Like

Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by MsAllison(f): 3:01am On Aug 19, 2020
simps disgust me
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by sorextee(m): 3:05am On Aug 19, 2020
U re very right. The lady is not telling us the entire story. Reason why i cant comment on a half baked story. I stopped at yours cos i can relate.
I have an ex whos married. We are still very close. Along d line, i got a gf, who is a single mum of two boys. I really loved this new babe. Or shld i say, i loved her beauty. She told me d story of how she birthed the two boys. I blived hook line and sinker. I dont know how me and my ex gist reach dat level, wey i tell her everything. I swear, na she open my eyes. That shes a lady too, she knows wen a lady is lying. Same way we guys can spot a fake guy. She gave me tactics to confront d babe. To cut d story short, all my ex told me were true. Dis babe wan play me. She wasnt being honest.

I broke up with her.

plessis:
I suspect your fiancee's ex is just warning your fiancee because of what you did in the past. Yes, she's overdoing it, but I feel she's just being a friend because you didn't state if there's any sexual tension between the both of them. Your problem is her insistence on your past.

Some of us cannot keep quiet when we see someone we love or used to love, about to fall in a pit.

I maybe wrong though.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) / Guys If You Don’t Have Up To 500k You Don’t Deserve Sex – Nigerian Lady Says / Blood Covenant With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.