Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me (44061 Views)

My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me / She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. / HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 19, 2020
juliabobly65:
Hello nairalanders, I need your opinions on this matter.

My boyfriend of 3 years who is now my fiancee (we are talking marriage already) is constantly talking to his ex girlfriend (who is now married).

They discuss all manner of things, ranging from how she misses him and wished she had waited for him.

Trouble started when he told her he was planning to settle down (I still wonder why he told her) ever since she's always coming up with pots of lies against me. She claims someone told her so many things about me.

She fabricating lies isn't my major concern because I know once something good is about to happen the devil comes in many ways than one to destroy it.

I've told my man all about my past life and everything in it, recently he accused me of withholding some information of my past. The ex girlfriend had a chat with and told him things I don't even know about.

Nairalanders this lady is married, why is she poke nosing into our affair?? If she loved him that much, why did she marry another man?? Why is my man giving her audience Is he still in love with her I know she's obsessed about me. Her constant chats with him, makes him accuse me of things I've never done in my entire life.

I told him we should suspend the marriage until he's done with his investigation since he doesn't believe me cos he said if he finds out something I did in my past in the future and I didn't tell him it will be a problem.

Admins pls push to front page.

The problem is not from you. You're dating an immature guy. He got to grow . But if I were you I would also contact his ex' husband and play the same game out

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by Immunity04: 8:58am On Aug 19, 2020
since you came here to seek for advice on a serious note do you have a faulty past?
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by legionISproteus: 9:00am On Aug 19, 2020
yomi007k:
All of you need help.

From the emotional infidel married woman to the yeye boyfriend who keeps an ex as a close friend and you that have the intestinal mucosa to stomach all this crap.

I will pray for you all.

P.S This is no way an insult. If you feel insulted, I apologise.
lol infidel grin
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by OyinO: 9:00am On Aug 19, 2020
Are you sure you don't have a big SKELETON inside the cupboard? If you don't have one, simply report this matter to a very upright, highly respected, moral and elderly person who will sit both of you down and trash it holistically. If after that, he insists, persists and continues to uphold the allegations and petitions of his Ex against you, make a sharp U-turn, salute, and walk away. Don't even look back.
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by dave4rella(m): 9:22am On Aug 19, 2020
sad
Screenshot their conversation
Find her husband's number and send them to him, since she wants to be unfortunate in life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by yomi007k(m): 9:25am On Aug 19, 2020
showafrica:

Lol... The boy no be only yeye, na efulefu.. The OP is like evening newspaper, for her to stamach all these nonesense. Finally, i pity the husband of the ex/married woman.

I just taya...e be like African magic.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 19, 2020
All these married women just won't stick with their husband, the rate at which married women cheat these days is alarming.
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by yomi007k(m): 9:26am On Aug 19, 2020
legionISproteus:
lol infidel grin

The woman is cheating emotionally already. She only needs time and chance to have sex that is if they are not already doing it.
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by Mac2016(m): 10:12am On Aug 19, 2020
juliabobly65:

My boyfriend of 3 years who is now my fiancee (we are talking marriage already) is constantly talking to his ex girlfriend (who is now married).

They discuss all manner of things, ranging from how she misses him and wished she had waited for him.

Trouble started when he told her he was planning to settle down (I still wonder why he told her) ever since she's always coming up with pots of lies against me. She claims someone told her so many things about me.

She fabricating lies isn't my major concern because I know once something good is about to happen the devil comes in many ways than one to destroy it.

I've told my man all about my past life and everything in it, recently he accused me of withholding some information of my past. The ex girlfriend had a chat with and told him things I don't even know about.

Nairalanders this lady is married, why is she poke nosing into our affair?? If she loved him that much, why did she marry another man?? Why is my man giving her audience Is he still in love with her I know she's obsessed about me. Her constant chats with him, makes him accuse me of things I've never done in my entire life.

I told him we should suspend the marriage until he's done with his investigation since he doesn't believe me cos he said if he finds out something I did in my past in the future and I didn't tell him it will be a problem.

You've seen the signs. That guy is not meant for you.. We won't type again after marriage cos it will mostly probably end in tears

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by Vivuch: 11:02am On Aug 19, 2020
yomi007k:
All of you need help.

From the emotional infidel married woman to the yeye boyfriend who keeps an ex as a close friend and you that have the intestinal mucosa to stomach all this crap.

I will pray for you all.

P.S This is no way an insult. If you feel insulted, I apologise.
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by Vivuch: 11:04am On Aug 19, 2020
juliabobly65:

Please I will advise you end the relationship you have with your so called Fiance, never marry someone that doesn't trust you. Leave the idiot of a man alone, he deserves shit, not you.
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by stormborn28(m): 11:14am On Aug 19, 2020
ModestGal:
Hmmn
Okafor law grin grin grin grin
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by stormborn28(m): 11:17am On Aug 19, 2020
Nuttella:
All these married bitches just won't stick with their husband, the rate at which married women cheat these days is alarming.
remembering Okafor law. cheesy cheesy
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by Rajosh(m): 12:04pm On Aug 19, 2020
to be honest, that man is not right for you. He'll forever distrust you and you'll regret marrying him.
The best thing is to leave him. the pain you'll undergo in leaving him is nothing compared to what you'll pass through if you eventually marry him.
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by Ceasardgreat(m): 12:18pm On Aug 19, 2020
Before you follow the advice I see here 'Dump him' better know we are not your real friends.

Have a heart to heart talk with your man and settle things out!

The decision is yours
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by uboma(m): 1:05pm On Aug 19, 2020
Gordieshegz:

I am not her boyfriend but a guy who is cautioning you and others like you to desist from making erroneous social media judgement after you have only listened to one side of a social issue.

Until you are ready to say what really happened from the boyfriend's view, you should keep your advice.

Thank you.
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by Keneeby(m): 1:08pm On Aug 19, 2020
hollarunji08:
You're just talking about your boyfriend ex
What is the relationship between u and dat ur boyfriend ex??

Because if she didn't kwn u before she left ur boyfriend, I don't think she supposed to kwn much about u

Maybe u ladies are into some secret something before

My dear you make sense

1 Like

Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by Keneeby(m): 1:18pm On Aug 19, 2020
juliabobly65:

My dear, there is something you have not tell us. Who is your ex boyfriend fiancee to you? You girls know yourselves. Don't say it is the devil, it is not. Tell your boyfriend the real truth and you would be freed. Probably you told your boyfriend half truths about yourself because you are desperate to marry, and there is somebody who knows you very well. I pray God will save that young man from you, because I don't trust you girls. Open up to him the whole truth.
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by enonche85(m): 1:35pm On Aug 19, 2020
Artiiclebeast:

You know what they say about Father Charles' law? Once banged can always be rebanged so long as it is in the bangee and Bangor's mind.

Rubbish.

It's Okafor's law actually. grin grin
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 19, 2020
ayenale1:

God bless you abundantly for this comment, if she doesn't move now that marriage will be filled with calamities and i see the guy not sharing his past with his girl probably he and the ex are madly in love before seperation due to whatever reasons we don't know and its won't be easy for any lady to just come in and break such bond not even the poster and that is why he still listens to her concerning his present relationship, again i see jealousy on the part of the ex cos she felt oh!since she was unable to marry the guy then no one else will marry him...the best thing for the lady to do is if the guy cannot break any manner of contacts social medium inclusive with the ex, SHE SHOULD WALK AWAY.
Glad you see it my way and thanks for the prayer wink
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by otunbalamba: 1:40pm On Aug 19, 2020
angry you, your fiancé and your fiancé's ex-girlfriend are all Mad undecided
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by Jacuzzi55(f): 1:59pm On Aug 19, 2020
You are not smart
You too,tell her husband that his wife is disturbing your fiance
shekinah
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by Abuazeemalimsek: 3:11pm On Aug 19, 2020
This is your boyfriend or fiance is a yeye guy, he does not know what he wants and this will be challenges for you when you marry him,open your brain
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by raphy(m): 4:27pm On Aug 19, 2020
listowell:
I am not everyone, bro. Do yours and let others do theirs.

wetin u de talk self ,u are not everyone u be ghost ni?
niggah just chill .sun too much
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by megafone: 4:58pm On Aug 19, 2020
You don't need this playboy ��
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 19, 2020
raphy:

wetin u de talk self ,u are not everyone u be ghost ni?

niggah just chill .sun too much
abi corruption too much? Mr advicer! grin
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by raphy(m): 9:37pm On Aug 19, 2020
listowell:

abi corruption too much? Mr advicer! grin

niggah still de here de mention me.

ur monicker say u de sale okrika towel

give me tht Liverpool towel I love everything Liverpool.
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by double0seven(m): 9:37pm On Aug 19, 2020
Your story doesn't add up at

How is your husbands ex girlfriend able to know stuffs about you? Did you know each other before?
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 19, 2020
raphy:

niggah still de here de mention me.

ur monicker say u de sale okrika towel

give me tht Liverpool towel I love everything Liverpool.
Naija man Wey Sabi nothing.
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by Cece592(f): 11:58pm On Aug 22, 2020
yomi007k:

Prayer is all I can render as this is either psychiatric or spiritual.

What can u offer?

E pain you�
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by wealthtrak: 6:48pm On Apr 17, 2021
juliabobly65:

That so-called fiance of yours
is a very stupid boy for still listening to lies from a jealous married woman! angry

Most women statistically up to 70% still have emotional feelings for their male exes.

Welcome to the world of predators
gone wild!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore / Help! She Is Just 23years Old But Acts Like An Old Woman / Booty & Thick Women Gang: Which Of These Nigerian-Ghanian Girls Will You Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.