Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me (44074 Views)

My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me / She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. / HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by Abfinest007(m): 10:05pm On Aug 18, 2020
sit ur bf down and talk some sense into him point out the errors the ex is trying to create to him.
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by MARKone(m): 10:06pm On Aug 18, 2020
Na Wah for your fiancee
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by VampireJoe(m): 10:08pm On Aug 18, 2020
Your boyfriend is a simp tueh........who goes blabbing about his new girlfriend to his ex the guy is still inlove with his obviously

3 Likes

Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by NerdyAboki(m): 10:08pm On Aug 18, 2020
Investigate this guy. It's possible such accusations from an ex don't even exist, he's the fabricator playing mind games on you to find out if there are cards you're still holding that you haven't put down on the table.

7 Likes

Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:08pm On Aug 18, 2020
scripted
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by Benwallt(m): 10:08pm On Aug 18, 2020
Girl, dump his ass. You will hardly enjoy this union. That your guy is full of shit.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 18, 2020
Tell the guy to go f.ck himself. What the f.ck. Imagine if you were the one doing it to him how will he feel. Value yourself my dear don't make him make you feel as if if he doesn't marry you no hope for you. Trust me try this and he will come back to his senses. NEVER LET ANYONE STEAL YOUR HAPPINESS NEVER.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by Risingblue008(m): 10:09pm On Aug 18, 2020
Problem dey ooo
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by Gabriel99: 10:10pm On Aug 18, 2020
First off, your fiance is so unserious for him to be chatting about you with his ex, the chat is not the issue but discussing you negatively is. My counsel: As you've shifted the wedding, start shifting your mind from him too, the guy will believe anything he hears outside concerning you and a man who bases his judgment on public opinion is a dangerous man to be with. Be wise on time and change your route. Secondly, he still values the opinion of the evil ex and she'll be an influence on him as long as their communication remains open. Do you want your husband ears to be shared with another woman? think about this and advice yourself. It might be hard but you need your peace of mind and someone who'll take your word and defend you in front of anyone. I am an advocate of leaving foolish people early once realized rather than tolerating nonsense.

6 Likes

Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by 12345baba(m): 10:10pm On Aug 18, 2020
Wetin ur stupid man dey do with ur past sef?

1 Like

Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by smellingPUSSY: 10:10pm On Aug 18, 2020
juliabobly65:
Hello nairalanders, I need your opinions on this matter.

My boyfriend of 3 years who is now my fiancee (we are talking marriage already) is constantly talking to his ex girlfriend (who is now married).

They discuss all manner of things, ranging from how she misses him and wished she had waited for him.

Trouble started when he told her he was planning to settle down (I still wonder why he told her) ever since she's always coming up with pots of lies against me. She claims someone told her so many things about me.

She fabricating lies isn't my major concern because I know once something good is about to happen the devil comes in many ways than one to destroy it.

I've told my man all about my past life and everything in it, recently he accused me of withholding some information of my past. The ex girlfriend had a chat with and told him things I don't even know about.

Nairalanders this lady is married, why is she poke nosing into our affair?? If she loved him that much, why did she marry another man?? Why is my man giving her audience Is he still in love with her I know she's obsessed about me. Her constant chats with him, makes him accuse me of things I've never done in my entire life.

I told him we should suspend the marriage until he's done with his investigation since he doesn't believe me cos he said if he finds out something I did in my past in the future and I didn't tell him it will be a problem.

Admins pls push to front page.

did you get bleeped by 5guys at a time and never told your bf and he just found out? tell us that part please

1 Like

Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by Olami90: 10:11pm On Aug 18, 2020
Your post didn't reveal if you have certain connection/relationship with your man's ex and if some of her revelations in the past are true.......

But if at this stage, your man isn't sensible enough to understand the antics an ex can play in situation like this, then he isn't fit to manage a home.

#Nonsense

1 Like

Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by dewiseacre(m): 10:11pm On Aug 18, 2020
Anything more than this feedback is a counterfeit!

yomi007k:
All of you need help.

From the emotional infidel married woman to the yeye boyfriend who keeps an ex as a close friend and you that have the intestinal mucosa to stomach all this crap.

I will pray for you all.

P.S This is no way an insult. If you feel insulted, I apologise.
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by BarrElChapo(m): 10:12pm On Aug 18, 2020
Get the number of her husband and tell him all the crap she's been telling your fiancee and then quit the relationship. They're not over themselves. The day they'll meet in person they must commit adultery. Good luck

10 Likes

Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by inumidun2010(m): 10:12pm On Aug 18, 2020
Some people sef... It's simple , there's still an atom of feeling between your fiance and his Ex.. God punish ex ooooo... My Ex got married this Year (January).. I no pray make we see again cos her eye never comot finish.. Me sef, My mind still dey there (both of us get Problem)...
And I'm sure I don't want to Spoil another Man's marriage... So help me God

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by mariahAngel(f): 10:13pm On Aug 18, 2020
juliabobly65:

My boyfriend of 3 years who is now my fiancee (we are talking marriage already) is constantly talking to his ex girlfriend (who is now married).

They discuss all manner of things, ranging from how she misses him and wished she had waited for him.

Trouble started when he told her he was planning to settle down (I still wonder why he told her) ever since she's always coming up with pots of lies against me. She claims someone told her so many things about me.

She fabricating lies isn't my major concern because I know once something good is about to happen the devil comes in many ways than one to destroy it.

I've told my man all about my past life and everything in it, recently he accused me of withholding some information of my past. The ex girlfriend had a chat with and told him things I don't even know about.

Nairalanders this lady is married, why is she poke nosing into our affair?? If she loved him that much, why did she marry another man?? Why is my man giving her audience Is he still in love with her I know she's obsessed about me. Her constant chats with him, makes him accuse me of things I've never done in my entire life.

I told him we should suspend the marriage until he's done with his investigation since he doesn't believe me cos he said if he finds out something I did in my past in the future and I didn't tell him it will be a problem.

Fashy dat your yeye fiancé

He should go sort his emotions right.
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by ZooOga: 10:13pm On Aug 18, 2020
yeye youth tingz.... next.
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by lamentor78(m): 10:13pm On Aug 18, 2020
Woman , from my own point of view I don't think the man loves you wholeheartedly, my present wife did not really told me her past in full, one day one of her friends said she had abortion before as a man I said thank you for the information, today we are blessed with 3 lovely kids, I lost my job few years ago my wife have been so supportive, what if I had listen to her bad friend then. If your man love you he will turn blind eye to your past

7 Likes

Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by pocohantas(f): 10:13pm On Aug 18, 2020
ednut1:
You want to marry this kind of man Is it that some people don use their brains or what

They don’t. She is even making excuses for him and making it look like he is a victim. Lord knows I hate to head that word “EX”.
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by totalhouse(m): 10:13pm On Aug 18, 2020
davidhobo:

When the past comes back to haunt a RunZ girl or a woman with a sordid sexual history. Sorry. Eh

This is absurd...must you insult someone for being honest with her past...more so, it is not compulsory you comment, she is just asking for people's opinions not insult...

5 Likes

Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by 99thEnemy(m): 10:14pm On Aug 18, 2020
yomi007k:
All of you need help.

From the emotional infidel married woman to the yeye boyfriend who keeps an ex as a close friend and you that have the intestinal mucosa to stomach all this crap.

I will pray for you all.

Wisdom no go kill you.
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by mariahAngel(f): 10:15pm On Aug 18, 2020
Abfinest007:
sit ur bf down and talk some sense into him point out the errors the ex is trying to create to him.

"Sit ur bf down" indeed!

Is he 3years old?

6 Likes

Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by spafu(m): 10:15pm On Aug 18, 2020
juliabobly65:

You don't have a boyfriend but a child friend, wait for him to mature.
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by NpowerUnion(m): 10:16pm On Aug 18, 2020
Please share

Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by Gudlite: 10:17pm On Aug 18, 2020
juliabobly65:

Madam look for her husband number and report her to him
Matter close

3 Likes

Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by Queenserah26(f): 10:17pm On Aug 18, 2020
True
Artiiclebeast:
Hmmm

Na by force to marry?

Young girl, do not sell yourself short. Do not allow a man to start ordering and giving you an ultimatum, worst of all when he isn't even married to you yet and boldly disrespecting you by keeping in touch with a married ex.

You know what they say about Father Charles' law? Once banged can always be rebanged so long as it is in the bangee and Bangor's mind.

You've got to give yourself some respect even if the stupid guy was your meal ticket by walking away, standing your ground, and telling them both to go Bleep themselves for all you care.

Anything wey you tolerate now you go deal with a million of am when you don marry and trust me, you fit lose your life or insanity at the end of it all.

Rubbish.
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by Cece592(f): 10:18pm On Aug 18, 2020
yomi007k:
All of you need help.

I will pray for you all.

Why not help them bro pls help them instead of this write up because u made no point.
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by LadySarah: 10:18pm On Aug 18, 2020
Your fiance is ur problem not the ex.
Walk away and let them marry themselves.
Ha abuo bu anu Pam!

4 Likes

Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 18, 2020
Your bf is foolish, same ex that didn't get married to him wants to control his relationship .Probably she doesn't want him to get married so she can visit time to time.

If I were you I would have walked away long time ago.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by totalhouse(m): 10:19pm On Aug 18, 2020
BarrElChapo:
Get the number of her husband and tell him all the crap she's been telling your fiancee and then quit the relationship. They're not over themselves. The day they'll meet in person they must commit adultery. Good luck

You are not nice at all...lol

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Groom Leaves Bride To Dance With Another Lady At Their Wedding Reception (Video) / Help! She Is Just 23years Old But Acts Like An Old Woman / Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding Holding This Weekend, Groom Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.