Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:37 AM

Why Are Nigerian Women So Dirty? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Women So Dirty? (3716 Views)

Love Her So Much Even If Her Past Is So Dirty / Why Are Naija Oloshos Always So Dirty And Ugly / Young Man Says He's Girlfriend Doesn't Wash Her Panties For Days And Is So Dirty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Dirty? by Bloooody(m): 10:40pm On Aug 18, 2020
fati2001:

thank goodness you that!
ur mom was the one who introduced the high business to my, And my warned her to be careful with the way she was spreading her legs to useless men..... because of that they became Frinemy ,ur mom said that my was jealous because she attract more costumers...not knowing she is cheap .blah blah blah blah. to cut the story, ur mom opened up for a retarded weak sperm gotten from a leaked condom and here we are now dealing with the product.
You're a harlot for this statement
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Dirty? by Bloooody(m): 10:40pm On Aug 18, 2020
gracechellar:

Next time say why are SOME Nigerian women. Don't generalize
All Nigerian women sir ask your papa him go tell you say your mama puna day smell

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Dirty? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 18, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

ask your mother... she"ll tell you why
Jeez you've gone too far undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Dirty? by fati2001(m): 10:49pm On Aug 18, 2020
Bloooody:
You're a harlot for this statement

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Dirty? by gracechellar(f): 10:49pm On Aug 18, 2020
Bloooody:

All Nigerian women sir ask your papa him go tell you say your mama puna day smell

You must be a fool dummy. I'm not a man
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Dirty? by angelfallz(m): 11:30pm On Aug 18, 2020
I don't know if the average Nigerian girl is dirty. But I feel some of our ladies(no home training) don't help themselves with the kind of underwear they wear.
A lot of Nigerian ladies wear something called tights which is not good because of the material. Heat and moisture can make the vagina to start smelling.
Some ladies would wear pant and now wear tight on top, which only lead to more heat and moisture build up, which in turn can lead to smelling vagina.
On a ladies programme on radio, ladies were advised to wear only pant, cotton pants, not tights.
Those that would hear would hear.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Dirty? by tellwisdom: 12:17am On Aug 19, 2020
VicUkegbu:

If he is right...that includes ur mother too
She b nigerian na�

I don’t blame you. I blame the aboki that gave out his room for a quickie that birthed an idiott like you. angry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Dirty? by Nobody: 1:11am On Aug 19, 2020
well the girls here smell sweet and fresh
so op unlucky u cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Dirty? by Nobody: 1:14am On Aug 19, 2020
angelfallz:
I don't know if the average Nigerian girl is dirty. But I feel some of our ladies(no home training) don't help themselves with the kind of underwear they wear.
A lot of Nigerian ladies wear something called tights which is not good because of the material. Heat and moisture can make the vagina to start smelling.
Some ladies would wear pant and now wear tight on top, which only lead to more heat and moisture build up, which in turn can lead to smelling vagina.
On a ladies programme on radio, ladies were advised to wear only pant, cotton pants, not tights.
do they wear the tights 24/7?
just wearing tights for some hrs in a day wouldnt make the pussy smell
i bet any sane girl wen she wants to take a night nap will shower then change the tights for a fresh cotton free flowing cloth.abi d tights were dem wear throughtout the day with all sweat and mucus wey don gather dem go still wear am to bed? shocked
even me thats a guy when i come home on a hot afternoon day or evening the briefs i wore wen i went out i will strip it off and take a shower if i am hot and sweaty and wear a fresh clean boxer.If as a guy i can do this then waht can u expect of a lady? cheesy
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Dirty? by Bloooody(m): 6:36am On Aug 19, 2020
[quote author=fati2001 post=92972809][/quote]
Not surprised you're a bts fan
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Dirty? by Bloooody(m): 6:39am On Aug 19, 2020
angelfallz:
Seun this is FP material
Some dirty women on NL would be taught on how to clean themselves

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Dirty? by fati2001(m): 7:58am On Aug 19, 2020
Bloooody:
Not surprised you're a bts fan
no, svt fan

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Women Why Don't You Report These Monikers? / What I Find Most Attractive In A Man — Genevieve Nnaji / Visible Things Some Guys Usually Does That Scares The Females Away!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.