Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Did I Overreacted? My Girlfriend Did This - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Overreacted? My Girlfriend Did This (9881 Views)

See What My Girlfriend Did That Made Me Speechless / Did I Overreacted? / I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did I Overreacted? My Girlfriend Did This by Binhamid(m): 3:03pm On Aug 19, 2020
Judybash93:
Y'all were in an open relationship...lol.... But one question is, did the guy lamba her?

Which Kain stupid question be this, how you want make I know. You just foolish anyhow
Re: Did I Overreacted? My Girlfriend Did This by OKOATA(m): 3:05pm On Aug 19, 2020
Haywhymido:
Na their way! They like eating their cakes and having the next person's own. You had two options then either to break up with her outrightly or continue to dey chop and clean mouth! How did it end?
Ma guy see question you de ask me? The vex wey hold me that day if I give am heavy knock for head she go drill enter ground. I pursue am because of this same nonsense, who her yamayama puzsy help.

1 Like

Re: Did I Overreacted? My Girlfriend Did This by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:25pm On Aug 19, 2020
IMAMofPEACE:

Please dead this narrative, it is very obvious that she cheated.

Sometimes I find it funny when someone cheats on you and they tell you that if you love her, you are meant to forgive her.

Please you all should dead that narrative, how will you fight for your love when she is already cheating. If she really loves you, she won't entertain such rubbish.

So because I love a lady, I should not uses my senses at all, ma'am I don't think you know what you are saying.

Because I love a lady, I should entertain all her rubbish because my mumu button is suppose to be 100%

Please find something better to say

How are you sure she cheated? She could choose to be private about the location of where she is due to the fact that the guy is a jealous type and be faithful to her guy

I dont think she is a cheat

If he did not catch her or have any evidence of she having an affair with the guy then why describe her as a cheat.

She even explained that there was curfew things happens

Or it could be violence in the environment

Most guys dont like it when a lady says she is with a Male Friend

In relationship , no one is perfect

We all make mistake

Are you saying if you are in her shoe you dont deserve forgiveness
Re: Did I Overreacted? My Girlfriend Did This by Openbusiness: 3:34pm On Aug 19, 2020
womenareapes:
undecided are you that dumb!

the way you simps keep popping out one after another is just amazing undecided
"popping out", is it a champagne? grin
Re: Did I Overreacted? My Girlfriend Did This by afinotanjnr(m): 3:36pm On Aug 19, 2020
Most relationship should end...immediately distance and lack of trust and commitment is sense...
Re: Did I Overreacted? My Girlfriend Did This by TGMISKY(m): 3:38pm On Aug 19, 2020
Do what would make you happy but think of how you'd feel next time she cheats before acting
Re: Did I Overreacted? My Girlfriend Did This by Eagba(m): 3:48pm On Aug 19, 2020
deltateam:

Another simp identified.
Who does that?
ok I don hear, oya op, pull the trigger
Re: Did I Overreacted? My Girlfriend Did This by Eagba(m): 3:49pm On Aug 19, 2020
DeusMagnus:
OP don't try this o. Is she the only girl in the world? heart to heart talk kor, chest to chest talk ni
ok I don hear, op pull the trigger
Re: Did I Overreacted? My Girlfriend Did This by donbrowser(m): 3:50pm On Aug 19, 2020
Wordsfrombimpe:

Lols you are not stupid na
Lol very stupid oh. You don't wanna hear the story

1 Like

Re: Did I Overreacted? My Girlfriend Did This by Xmen149(m): 3:55pm On Aug 19, 2020
donbrowser:

Don't dump her. You can call me prophet but that guy will still straff her more lol

The best thing is just to play along for the main time and be ready to lose her too. It's very delicate to leave women to do such things.
She will soon start telling you how you are not giving her enough attention. What has been missing in you lol. Women are crazy. Just find a way to go there asap and give her 1 week of good straffing to prepare your mind for the worst.
She will keep you for emotional backup and keep straffing the guy that was there when you ignored her.

Just play along. Simple

I have dated 2girls who are on LDR b4 and they always say "girls prefare someone close they can do anytime"..

My advice to him is same as urs. for me,only way I will do LDR is if she is a virgin and I am preparing her for marriage. otherwise I will just chop my own and go. besides both are employed and that RS is more than 2years he should get married if he wants to or leave her be...He even has mind to give her hands to go on dates.
Re: Did I Overreacted? My Girlfriend Did This by Sixfeetbelle: 3:58pm On Aug 19, 2020
Another relationship destroyed because it was based on assumptions.

I still wonder why I was born in this generation
Re: Did I Overreacted? My Girlfriend Did This by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 19, 2020
Wordsfrombimpe:

How are you sure she cheated? She could choose to be private about the location of where she is due to the fact that the guy is a jealous type and be faithful to her guy

I dont think she is a cheat

If he did not catch her or have any evidence of she having an affair with the guy then why describe her as a cheat.

She even explained that there was curfew things happens

Or it could be violence in the environment

Most guys dont like it when a lady says she is with a Male Friend

In relationship , no one is perfect

We all make mistake

Are you saying if you are in her shoe you dont deserve forgiveness

Curfew is 10pm right?
She called him by 8pm and the call only lasted 7 mins, I am sure she was already in his house.
Why could she not leave then?

After all nobody said date must always be at night, why did she not go on the date at an earlier time and leave early?

I believe the reason why she called was because they do call each other normally by 10pm, so she knew the guy will likely call by that time, so to play safe, she decides to call first, if not she would have held her peace.

Bro if you can see this, don't let any lady play you mugu please.

See ehhhh, you ladies should stop twisting things, we are all adults and we all know what would have happened.

I can never be in her shoes and if I ever find myself in such, I should not be forgiven because I don't deserve it.

If you are with a male friend and you give a good reason, why should I be angry.

You ladies just love playing with guys emotions, and when we talk, you all call us insecure, you start saying we don't believe you guys and so on an so forth.

"That's how they will say, baby believe me, nothing can happen, he is my bestie". And bestie will be shift pants on a steady.

Guys are getting wiser now

I still stand by my earlier stand that she had sex that night. In fact she had a hot steaming sex that night. If possible three rounds self

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did I Overreacted? My Girlfriend Did This by jeph19(m): 4:44pm On Aug 19, 2020
Binhamid:

Should I block her or something. Because she keeps calling me crying and begging. But I feel blocking her will be petty. And I'm scared she might hurt herself or have problem concentrating at work.

Man, wake up.
its emotional psychology thats what they do, play on your soft-spot, become emotionally repentant and concieve a more secret plans.
who knows, for her to spend the night at the guys place, they must have been good friends and she probably feels secured around him. Or maybe her clandestine relationship.

But if ur 6th sense tells u she was RODDED, then she was
Re: Did I Overreacted? My Girlfriend Did This by aggos: 5:30pm On Aug 19, 2020
Binhamid:
Good evening, I stay in a different state from my girlfriend and we see like once in 3 months. She has a tight work schedule and I also do. We also try to make 3 weeks out of December our mini-honeymoon each year. Everything was good because we communicate and tell each other everything. Even if I hang out with female friends or go out on dates due to boredom I do tell her. The one time I kissed a girl due to the fact that I was drunk I told her and I apologized. We had a long fight but we settled. She also tells me everything even when she go on dates. Because I used to tell her who she can go out with and when she should come back, I encourage her to do this because I always feel she might be bored sometimes and male company is okay as long as they are reasonable fellows. So lastweek she went out with this fellow she mentioned briefly to me about, and when I called her in the night I noticed she was acting somehow. Usually we talk for two hours every night and she never declines video call? That day she called me earlier than usual, we start our call by 10pm and she called me by 8pm and she told me she will call back. She called again by 11:00 and we did not talk for more than 7 min. When I requested for video call she declined. That was when I knew she was not home. So I texted her that I knew she is not home. She called me back the second day that she just saw my text that she is sorry and that it was because of curfew that she stayed at the guy's place and all. That she does not know how to tell me blah blah blah. So I broke up with her. And she has been crying and saying sorry since. I still love her, and I actually believe her story a bit, but I'm still angry. Am I overreacting should I take her back or leave her to enjoy her life.

This thing no be fiction na something wey dey vex and pain me. If you talk rubbish I go use the vex curse you.

Guy.....na child's play I count wetin you explained above. What!!! what kinda play is that? If you go out with girls, you go come back come narrate how it goes.....I no just gbadun your story.....so so childish. Don't you know you are risking your relationship by allowing such open system? Abeg think well cos we all make mistakes. If you think it's something you can live with then accept her back but know quite well that the trust may not be there again.
Re: Did I Overreacted? My Girlfriend Did This by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 5:37pm On Aug 19, 2020
IMAMofPEACE:

Curfew is 10pm right?
She called him by 8pm and the call only lasted 7 mins, I am sure she was already in his house.
Why could she not leave then?

After all nobody said date must always be at night, why did she not go on the date at an earlier time and leave early?

I believe the reason why she called was because they do call each other normally by 10pm, so she knew the guy will likely call by that time, so to play safe, she decides to call first, if not she would have held her peace.

Bro if you can see this, don't let any lady play you mugu please.

See ehhhh, you ladies should stop twisting things, we are all adults and we all know what would have happened.

I can never be in her shoes and if I ever find myself in such, I should not be forgiven because I don't deserve it.

If you are with a male friend and you give a good reason, why should I be angry.

You ladies just love playing with guys emotions, and when we talk, you all call us insecure, you start saying we don't believe you guys and so on an so forth.

"That's how they will say, baby believe me, nothing can happen, he is my bestie". And bestie will be shift pants on a steady.

Guys are getting wiser now

I still stand by my earlier stand that she had sex that night. In fact she had a hot steaming sex that night. If possible three rounds self

You are wrong

She did not

I disagree

Just because you cloud your judgement that most women are pussy you wrong bro

Cloud it on men as well and the truth is most guys are discipline and reserve not all men are assholes

I stayed with a best friend of mine several times and nothing happen he is discipline and I respect him and if I tell a guy this he will say the guy has you know and nothing happen

Most guys are reserve and discipline

So let's not imagine scenarios if we are not there

It is absurb

I have stayed at my bestfriend when my apartment was fucking flooded with water and this guy cook and made me comfortable , a good Christian

If you have been hurt before , we all have but don't put that on the next the word is forgive and let go of the hurt simple!
Re: Did I Overreacted? My Girlfriend Did This by Liposure: 6:08pm On Aug 19, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
Another relationship destroyed because it was based on assumptions.

I still wonder why I was born in this generation
lol. You are getting frustrated

1 Like

Re: Did I Overreacted? My Girlfriend Did This by kleolouis(m): 6:08pm On Aug 19, 2020
To slap you de hungry me WAHLAI..OH YEE SIMPILICIOUS SIMP
Re: Did I Overreacted? My Girlfriend Did This by Judybash93(m): 6:29pm On Aug 19, 2020
Binhamid:

Which Kain stupid question be this, how you want make I know. You just foolish anyhow

Thank you very much sir. Have a great day
Re: Did I Overreacted? My Girlfriend Did This by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 19, 2020
Wordsfrombimpe:

You are wrong

She did not

I disagree

Just because you cloud your judgement that most women are pussy you wrong bro

Cloud it on men as well and the truth is most guys are discipline and reserve not all men are assholes

I stayed with a best friend of mine several times and nothing happen he is discipline and I respect him and if I tell a guy this he will say the guy has you know and nothing happen

Most guys are reserve and discipline

So let's not imagine scenarios if we are not there

It is absurb

I have stayed at my bestfriend when my apartment was fucking flooded with water and this guy cook and made me comfortable , a good Christian

If you have been hurt before , we all have but don't put that on the next the word is forgive and let go of the hurt simple!

This is not about been hurt or something. This are things we see on a steady and we hear on a steady.

If I should ask you, I am sure you will likely no someone doing the bestie sex thing I mentioned.

We all know at least one person having sex with someone all in the name of bestie

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did I Overreacted? My Girlfriend Did This by aggos: 6:41pm On Aug 19, 2020
[quote author=Wordsfrombimpe post=92998838]

'Most guys are reserve and discipline'

This is not a true statement Bimpe, you better use the words 'some guys' and not 'most guys' because using this, you have assumed that over 50% of guys are reserved and discipline, which I stand to disagree. Also note that women's heart are so so flexible, and the qualities you think you see in your guy or babe that you are dying for, another guy or babe would have or even more. The error in their relationship was the openness. I really don't know the kind of date she went till 10pm that she couldn't go home, knowing full well the present condition of our dear state.

1 Like

Re: Did I Overreacted? My Girlfriend Did This by Sixfeetbelle: 6:48pm On Aug 19, 2020
Liposure:
lol. You are getting frustrated

I probably am. I don't get why people come online to seek validation about their relationships.
Re: Did I Overreacted? My Girlfriend Did This by Mandela27: 6:56pm On Aug 19, 2020
OP ur simping level is 150%
The very first comment got me laughing so hard...Which day will simps get a life and take a break
Re: Did I Overreacted? My Girlfriend Did This by Dreamliner787(m): 7:00pm On Aug 19, 2020
Binhamid:
Good evening, I stay in a different state from my girlfriend and we see like once in 3 months. She has a tight work schedule and I also do. We also try to make 3 weeks out of December our mini-honeymoon each year. Everything was good because we communicate and tell each other everything. Even if I hang out with female friends or go out on dates due to boredom I do tell her. The one time I kissed a girl due to the fact that I was drunk I told her and I apologized. We had a long fight but we settled. She also tells me everything even when she go on dates. Because I used to tell her who she can go out with and when she should come back, I encourage her to do this because I always feel she might be bored sometimes and male company is okay as long as they are reasonable fellows. So lastweek she went out with this fellow she mentioned briefly to me about, and when I called her in the night I noticed she was acting somehow. Usually we talk for two hours every night and she never declines video call? That day she called me earlier than usual, we start our call by 10pm and she called me by 8pm and she told me she will call back. She called again by 11:00 and we did not talk for more than 7 min. When I requested for video call she declined. That was when I knew she was not home. So I texted her that I knew she is not home. She called me back the second day that she just saw my text that she is sorry and that it was because of curfew that she stayed at the guy's place and all. That she does not know how to tell me blah blah blah. So I broke up with her. And she has been crying and saying sorry since. I still love her, and I actually believe her story a bit, but I'm still angry. Am I overreacting should I take her back or leave her to enjoy her life.

This thing no be fiction na something wey dey vex and pain me. If you talk rubbish I go use the vex curse you.

The problem started from you bro. You love her very much and you allow her to go on dates with other guys, Are you normal at all?? What sort of relationship are you trying you build?
Re: Did I Overreacted? My Girlfriend Did This by Dreamliner787(m): 7:16pm On Aug 19, 2020
Wordsfrombimpe:

Most Advice Here Is Crap!
Not all women are heartless or wicked
There are good women
Follow your Heart and Spirit
No mind them
Lastly : Pray

The problem started when Adam Trusted Eve and ate the forbidden apple, Adam wey just dey e own jeje dey observe. As for me oo I Trust no lady...

See ehnn All ladies are foolish, all of una dey mad sef nonsense.. angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Did I Overreacted? My Girlfriend Did This by tunize(m): 7:21pm On Aug 19, 2020
MARKone:

You are just behaving like the Simp these boys here are calling you, a lot of them calling you a simp, will easily forgive their girlfriend if she's caught pants down with a guy. Take control and define your relationship oga, the idea of going on dates and what not, makes the relationship look open. You know your woman, only you know what she is capable of doing or not, fact is, there is a chance that the guy didn't straff her.
The chances of the guy not straffing her bros e tiny like needle.
I nor see waitnbi fear and hate pass ppl that justify their actions with excuses, she went on a date till it got to the time of curfew does it make sense? Why did she not go home wen it was approaching curfew time?
Re: Did I Overreacted? My Girlfriend Did This by lordally(m): 7:22pm On Aug 19, 2020
Binhamid:

Bro you better no use your hand scatter your relationship ooo...that girl na Scarce commodity any time any day twice on Monday!!! Bro for a girl to tell you the truth ...baba it's rare oooo bro!!! It's just simple jealousy that's doing you which is normal ...if I were in your shoes me self go vex but one thing you should know is that no one is perfect!!! And we all make mistakes and as regards to the girl in question baba the mistake she made is not one that demands a break up...bro believe me, she didn't sleep with that guy!!! I'm saying this with every authority meeeeen!!! Because I am also in the same type of relationship as you are into....my girl is in Abia while I'm in Lagos...and I allow her to go out with certain guys but she knows her limits ....bro take your woman back!!! Because the next girl to come go show you shege!!! Forgive her and tell her not to do it again!!! Tell her if she does it again na Break up straight( make sure you mean it) I wish you well bro....you have a good girl to make a wife!!

1 Like

Re: Did I Overreacted? My Girlfriend Did This by tunize(m): 7:24pm On Aug 19, 2020
Eagba:
most times it's bad to over react especially when you are wrong.
now this is what you should do, get to know the guy name through one means or the other, then ask her to link you to the guy to have a heart to heart. from there you decipher what to do. thanks
No nah shuuuuu ur type nai go call e fellow guy now dey tell am sey stop calling my babe. Same babe las las wen fo still fit do same tin to u. Bros caln down
Re: Did I Overreacted? My Girlfriend Did This by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 19, 2020
biko dingbang come and advice this fella grin
Re: Did I Overreacted? My Girlfriend Did This by dingbang(m): 7:29pm On Aug 19, 2020
lefulefu:
biko dingbang come and advice this fella grin
grin prolly one of the dudes in sexuality thread have fvcked his babe. grin
Re: Did I Overreacted? My Girlfriend Did This by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 19, 2020
dingbang:
grin prolly one of the dudes in sexuality thread have fvcked his babe. grin
are u saying his babe is a nairalander? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Did I Overreacted? My Girlfriend Did This by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 19, 2020
tunize:

No nah shuuuuu ur type nai go call e fellow guy now dey tell am sey stop calling my babe. Same babe las las wen fo still fit do same tin to u. Bros caln down
the day a guy starts harrasing another guy cos the guy was calling his babe thats the day the nbabe will stop respecting him cheesy.if u feel ur girl is cheating either u break up with her or go get a sidechick grin
Re: Did I Overreacted? My Girlfriend Did This by dingbang(m): 7:32pm On Aug 19, 2020
lefulefu:
are u saying his babe is a nairalander? grin grin grin grin grin
instamessage babe grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guinness World Record: Longest Time Of Sex (pics) / Lady Goes Nude In Stadium During A Live Soccer Match / Keep Calling Yourself Slay Queen,take A Look At What She Do For A Living-(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.