Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

ECOWAS Suspends Mali, To Impose Sanctions - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ECOWAS Suspends Mali, To Impose Sanctions (21552 Views)

EU, US, UK, Canada Impose Sanctions On Putin, Lavrov / Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide / ECOWAS Suspends Mali From Its Institutions After Coup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ECOWAS Suspends Mali, To Impose Sanctions by Wizzzzmike: 5:18pm On Aug 19, 2020
tchainssavage:
bro reason this, ghana is just like one state in nigeria in size nd population- why our govt don't wanna do it for us is becoz the bills will be tomuch, nigga reason the Nepa bill they bring when the don't even bring the light much LOL talk more of 24hours

nigga ur an illiterate you don't know nothing and stop bragging you have ever sleep in light 24 hour in a week or a month in life before
Re: ECOWAS Suspends Mali, To Impose Sanctions by tchainssavage(m): 5:29pm On Aug 19, 2020
Wizzzzmike:

nigga ur an illiterate you don't know nothing and stop bragging you have ever sleep in light 24 hour in a week or a month in life before
am trying to educate you on something and you turn it to an insuit, bro everyone is not swimming in poverty like you, so stop acting dumb for you say Nigeria don't supply power to Ghana then Google it and see for urself
Re: ECOWAS Suspends Mali, To Impose Sanctions by tchainssavage(m): 5:29pm On Aug 19, 2020
Wizzzzmike:

am trying to educate you on something and you turn it to an insuit, bro everyone is not swimming in poverty like you, so stop acting dumb for you say Nigeria don't supply power to Ghana then Google it and see for urself
Re: ECOWAS Suspends Mali, To Impose Sanctions by 27Pushing30: 5:40pm On Aug 19, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

You don't need to abuse people for simple comments guy. A forum like this should be for fun and sharing ideas. Learn to be civil for once.

Then make good retorts ... HOw else am I to respond to “and join the EU?”

Regards
Re: ECOWAS Suspends Mali, To Impose Sanctions by Wizzzzmike: 5:46pm On Aug 19, 2020
tchainssavage:

dude I don't need to google I would rather ask you to google cuz you don't know what ur talking about... Nigeria don't supply Ghana power dude. Ghana only buy gas from Nigeria and produce electricity by ourselves...how many megawatt in Nigeria producing currently?

1 Like

Re: ECOWAS Suspends Mali, To Impose Sanctions by tchainssavage(m): 7:27pm On Aug 19, 2020
Wizzzzmike:

dude I don't need to google I would rather ask you to google cuz you don't know what ur talking about... Nigeria don't supply Ghana power dude. Ghana only buy gas from Nigeria and produce electricity by ourselves...how many megawatt in Nigeria producing currently?
okey forget about it am not intrested in this discussion again
Re: ECOWAS Suspends Mali, To Impose Sanctions by engrchykae(m): 9:49pm On Aug 19, 2020
Okuda:
Bleep your sanctions. what good has ecowas been anyway?
they are puppets of France
Re: ECOWAS Suspends Mali, To Impose Sanctions by bakescos01: 11:26pm On Aug 19, 2020
kalvoken:
Africa, the name even sound so backward and crude.

May God not allow this country to follow the footstep of the marlians(zero belt or respect for rule of law and no manners or democracy).
imagine if that should happen, that means, Buhari will be coming back in his full seff, I mean extremely self.

GOD forbid!

Does Buhari and his folks has any respect for the rule of law? Burutai ignoring court order, same as DSS, Buhari himself, lai Mohammed and many of them.
To you it’s ok for our leaders to disobey rule of law but not good for citizens? Time is coming , clock is ticking.
Re: ECOWAS Suspends Mali, To Impose Sanctions by SamzackD(m): 1:08am On Aug 20, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr Isoright
guy how far, how I go fit contact you i get proposal for you.
Re: ECOWAS Suspends Mali, To Impose Sanctions by Just30: 8:03pm On Aug 20, 2020
tchainssavage:
so you don't know Nigeria supply power to Ghana ? Ghana, chad, NIGER are owning Nigeria alot, we are like China to them
no

hence why I'm asking how
Re: ECOWAS Suspends Mali, To Impose Sanctions by SamzackD(m): 12:40am On Aug 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr Isoright
sent you a mail, check your mail bro.
Re: ECOWAS Suspends Mali, To Impose Sanctions by ofiko123(m): 3:21pm On Oct 06, 2020
Nice one from ECOWAS, Mali has to get its act right..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hillary Clinton Renews Call For Abolition Of US Electoral College / Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule / The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.