Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Why Do Nigerian Women Always Beg? [pictures Of A Begger Included] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Women Always Beg? [pictures Of A Begger Included] (7534 Views)

A Girl That Always Beg Me For Money And Sub Is Celebrating Tinubu On Her Status / I Was Duped By A Begger! / I Dont Have A Big Dick, But Any Lady I Make Love To Always Beg For More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Always Beg? [pictures Of A Begger Included] by ubunja(m): 7:33am On Aug 20, 2020
Yujin:
Lol at redpill addicts... Ubunja's disciples are plenty. It's a tough world and we all can't agree to one principle. Ubunja is right and so also is Nuel4. Freewill offering is not discriminatory. We give it in Churches, associations, full-time/ part-time beggars, stranded persons of both all genders and even known enemies. As long as the giver doesn't feel ripped even if he were to know the true state of the recipient then all is good. It's a small world you know.
@ubunja, lot's of guys need to learn from you but they'll also need to follow their personality after knowing your highly valuable beliefs/ideas.
you have said it all:. "as long as the giver doesn't feel ripped even if he were to know.."

Some people don't care to be robbed. It is what it is. Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Always Beg? [pictures Of A Begger Included] by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 20, 2020
swiz123:

No it isn't.

You just don't want to embrace the truth.

When samples are being considered in statistics, 1 negative out of 500 positives doesn't account for anything. If I were to study women from a particular state to obtain if what Ubunja is saying is true, I might pick 5 random girls from each local government in that state. If after my study I realize that all radom selected samples conformed to Ubunja's claim of a girl having many options, never being truly stranded, and never helping a total stranger, then I can conclude that his claim is VALID.

Point is, his claim is valid. There won't be any need wasting time trying to prove otherwise
if you pick 20 girls, not even 500 and genuinely investigate their lives without bias, you will be surprised at the percentage of those that genuinely need help.
Not all girls are beautiful or have the charm to entice and fleece gullible males. There are a lot of females who are legitimately helpless.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Always Beg? [pictures Of A Begger Included] by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 20, 2020
ubunja:
oh now it's me protecting my brand? First I was shallow. Lmfao. This debate has just ended. Take your L and walk away.
lol. Which L? That's even you proving my point the more. Your proclivity to appear infallible and always assume victory Because you need it for the people who look up to you.
You just need to broaden your worldview, brother. The world isn't divided into groups. We need to start fighting these sorts of group think.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Always Beg? [pictures Of A Begger Included] by Came4amod: 7:37am On Aug 20, 2020
Bloooody:
Nigerian women are very disgraceful honestly.
I gave my number to this babe and the first message she started begging me for money.
The seems the average nigerian woman is a born begger from an impoverished home.

Bro
This format don cast .. one mumu say police carry her mothers sister .. when her mom went to bail her the arrested her too .. and they are asking for 10k .. but she has seen 8k .. pls can you give her 2k .. bro this girl don scam me die .
.. that day I didn't fall for the trashy beggar

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Always Beg? [pictures Of A Begger Included] by ubunja(m): 7:38am On Aug 20, 2020
Nuel4:
lol. Which L? You just need to broaden your worldview, brother. The world isn't divided into groups. We need to start fighting these sorts of group think.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Always Beg? [pictures Of A Begger Included] by Came4amod: 7:39am On Aug 20, 2020
Nuel4:
if you pick 20 girls, not even 500 and genuinely investigate their lives without bias, you will be surprised at the percentage of those that genuinely need help.
Not all girls are beautiful or have the charm to entice and fleece gullible males. There are a lot of females who are legitimately helpless.

They have been misguided by the society telling them women don't have to work as hard as a man .. this is why they all seem helpless .. go to germany woman dey drive trailer .. which woman dey drive trailer for naija ..see women in nigeria need to wakeup

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Always Beg? [pictures Of A Begger Included] by Pat081: 7:39am On Aug 20, 2020
Nuel4:
It's just 1k. She might truly need it for medicine or maybe food.
she may need it but bad ones dnt let us blive those ones that need help again and if she ask for 1k or 5oohundren from like 5 or more guys do u knw how much that will b in a week or month??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Always Beg? [pictures Of A Begger Included] by ubunja(m): 7:41am On Aug 20, 2020
Came4amod:

Bro
This format don cast .. one mumu say police carry her mothers sister .. when her mom went to bail her the arrested her too .. and they are asking for 10k .. but she has seen 8k .. pls can you give her 2k .. bro this girl don scam me die .
.. that day I didn't fall for the trashy beggar
lol there's no scammer like a woman... They're masters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Always Beg? [pictures Of A Begger Included] by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 20, 2020
Came4amod:

They have been misguided by the society telling them women don't have to work as hard as a man .. this is why they all seem helpless .. go to germany woman dey drive trailer .. which woman dey drive trailer for naija ..see women in nigeria need to wakeup
I'm not talking about whether women work as hard as men. That's an entirely different discourse that will fill a whole thread. What I'm saying here is that anybody on earth can be helpless regardless of their genitals.

I'm an Anti-feminist, most people I have ever discussed gender issues with believe I'm a hardcore misogynist but I just say ugly truths without caring about the backlashes

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Always Beg? [pictures Of A Begger Included] by ubunja(m): 7:44am On Aug 20, 2020
Pat081:
she may need it but bad ones dnt let us blive those ones that need help again and if she ask for 1k or 5oohundren from like 5 or more guys do u knw how much that will b in a week or month??
it's all about getting pennies from many guys. Eventually The amount adds up. Women play this game all the time.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Always Beg? [pictures Of A Begger Included] by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 20, 2020
Pat081:
that's exactly what I'm saying. "she may genuinely need it" that little possibility. It's dangerous to write off a particular group based on the actions of other people.
1k does not mean anything to me but it might save a life, you never know. I'm talking from experience.
Lastly don't always assume the all women have 100 guys they can collect 1k each from.
A lot of women do, but not all.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Always Beg? [pictures Of A Begger Included] by ubunja(m): 7:48am On Aug 20, 2020
Came4amod:

a girl asks you for money and you tell her, "Go ask your Boyfriend". She'll reply, "I don't have a Boyfriend!"

Tomorrow ask for that Girl's number and she'll tell you, "I have a Boyfriend!".

Women are something else.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Always Beg? [pictures Of A Begger Included] by Pat081: 9:23am On Aug 20, 2020
U get my point but do u remember the time of 2go that time i have 3 different 2go accout so i met this young gal that i add 2 all my 3accout she always tell different story if she is nt sick her mother will b sick or need money for school fees and i gave her username to my bothers to add just 2knw maybe she is saying d truth but she tell lies to them too and she always ask between 1k to 3k from us the money that she knw that it will nt b problem to give out and that is what most of them use to do they will nt ask for big money
Nuel4:
that's exactly what I'm saying. "she may genuinely need it" that little possibility. It's dangerous to write off a particular group based on the actions of other people.
1k does not mean anything to me but it might save a life, you never know. I'm talking from experience.
Lastly don't always assume the all women have 100 guys they can collect 1k each from.
A lot of women do, but not all.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Always Beg? [pictures Of A Begger Included] by AGUBANZE(m): 9:36am On Aug 20, 2020
Bloooody:

Nigerian women are very disgraceful honestly.
I gave my number to this babe and the first message she started begging me for money.
The seems the average nigerian woman is a born begger from an impoverished home.

Bruh I'm tired ,

If you see the combo of begging I was witnessing everyday from these girls , I know it's hard and all and I truly understand but begging someone you just met money is disrespectful in almost all ramifications.

I met this girl at the airport ,she said she wanted to take pictures and I was helping her out ,I then decided to use my phone to take the picture and send to her ,no airdrop cos it's Android ,nah so I take send the girl the pictures through WhatsApp ,the next thing she was begging me money ,the same Abuja me and you came ,you're already telling me you're sick , does it look like my money grow on trees ?

The worst one nah sub and data , fear dey even catch me to put WhatsApp update ,I will be damned . They will just arrange format and line up with their begging plate .

There should be social welfare for our ladies and girls , some of them have kids which is normal but supporting a kid alone in this country is tough ,other countries have some time of social security for women or child welfare , anything will go a long way to help . Government should start holding boys that get girls pregnant to start paying for child support , all the small boys I'm seeing have kids and it's only Yahoo that is their business .

Me I help who I can help ,I can't come and kill myself.

It's not entirely their fault ,it's condition .

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Always Beg? [pictures Of A Begger Included] by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 20, 2020
AGUBANZE:

Bruh I'm tired ,

If you see the combo of begging I was witnessing everyday from these girls , I know it's hard and all and I truly understand but begging someone you just met money is disrespectful in almost all ramifications.

I met this girl at the airport ,she said she wanted to take pictures and I was helping her out ,I then decided to use my phone to take the picture and send to her ,no airdrop cos it's Android ,nah so I take send the girl the pictures through WhatsApp ,the next thing she was begging me money ,the same Abuja me and you came ,you're already telling me you're sick , does it look like my money grow on trees ?

The worst one nah sub and data , fear dey even catch me to put WhatsApp update ,I will be damned . They will just arrange format and line up with their begging plate .

There should be social welfare for our ladies and girls , some of them have kids which is normal but supporting a kid alone in this country is tough ,other countries have some time of social security for women or child welfare , anything will go a long way to help . Government should start holding boys that get girls pregnant to start paying for child support , all the small boys I'm seeing have kids and it's only Yahoo that is their business .

Me I help who I can help ,I can't come and kill myself.

It's not entirely their fault ,it's condition .
guyman, I think time dn reach wey we suppose kill every softness wey we get 4 our women here, dier laziness dn too much.

If any girl ask u 4 money(esp d ones u just meet), tell her make she go carry block or sell gala 4 hold-up,,, anh anh wetin sef, na only dem dae broke, Na only dier mama dae sick, No b naija all of us dey, abi we 4bid dem 2 hustle.
Naso my younger sister dae do b4, if she no need sub, she go wan make new hair, or e get cloth wey she wey she wan sew. D tin taya me, Naso we force her 2 begin learn tailoring, now she dn get shop sotay during d lock down she make money 4 nose masks wey she sew and sell plus some gals wey cum learn d same sewing 4 her place. Naso e suppose b, imagine if we get female barbers or mechanic wey good, most men go support dem Weller as per say dem b women but no, dier own na 2 beg, do yeye video and watch bbnaija. U go see ashawo go confidently dae teh u say make u no judge bcoz country hard.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Always Beg? [pictures Of A Begger Included] by AGUBANZE(m): 12:34pm On Aug 20, 2020
patoski39:
guyman, I think time dn reach wey we suppose kill every softness wey we get 4 our women here, dier laziness dn too much.

If any girl ask u 4 money(esp d ones u just meet), tell her make she go carry block or sell gala 4 hold-up,,, anh anh wetin sef, na only dem dae broke, Na only dier mama dae sick, No b naija all of us dey, abi we 4bid dem 2 hustle.
Naso my younger sister dae do b4, if she no need sub, she go wan make new hair, or e get cloth wey she wey she wan sew. D tin taya me, Naso we force her 2 begin learn tailoring, now she dn get shop sotay during d lock down she make money 4 nose masks wey she sew and sell plus some gals wey cum learn d same sewing 4 her place. Naso e suppose b, imagine if we get female barbers or mechanic wey good, most men go support dem Weller as per say dem b women but no, dier own na 2 beg, do yeye video and watch bbnaija. U go see ashawo go confidently dae teh u say make u no judge bcoz country hard.

There is a girl that I know that is a mechanic at Sapele road in Benin , she is more qualified than most car mechanic I have seen in Benin and she know what she's doing in her field ,soft girl ,dey drive her Benz ,that's the type of girls I wanna meet and we can iron things out or share business ideas .

Even some that are working still demand for money . I rather give you money with agreement on when to pay back if you're investing the money in a reasonable business not those their WhatsApp makeup businesses and shoe shop on WhatsApp.

Bruh you said most of it , we start building a nation when we build our women . Women held the American economy during the second world war and they are still doing a good job , our nation have been too soft on girls ,giving them the second class treatment of not having to work which is not how a nation grows . There should be skills targeting our girl child to prop them up for life and don't make them dependent on handouts and welfare ,that's the real feminism and not this leeching behaviors they are exhibiting .

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Always Beg? [pictures Of A Begger Included] by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 20, 2020
AGUBANZE:

There is a girl that I know that is a mechanic at Sapele road in Benin , she is more qualified than most car mechanic I have seen in Benin and she know what she's doing in her field ,soft girl ,dey drive her Benz ,that's the type of girls I wanna meet and we can iron things out or share business ideas .

Even some that are working still demand for money . I rather give you money with agreement on when to pay back if you're investing the money in a reasonable business not those their WhatsApp makeup businesses and shoe shop on WhatsApp.

Bruh you said most of it , we start building a nation when we build our women . Women held the American economy during the second world war and they are still doing a good job , our nation have been too soft on girls ,giving them the second class treatment of not having to work which is not how a nation grows . There should be skills targeting our girl child to prop them up for life and don't make them dependent on handouts and welfare ,that's the real feminism and not this leeching behaviors they are exhibiting .
are we going to keep doing everything for them?
Is there any law that prohibits them from doing/learning any job in the country apart from cake making and whatsapp shoe selling?
Las Las Na we men I still blame, coz if we no dash dem money anyhow bcoz dem carry well inbtw dier laps, dem 4 dn get sense by force.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Always Beg? [pictures Of A Begger Included] by AGUBANZE(m): 1:35pm On Aug 20, 2020
patoski39:
Is there any law that prohibits them from doing/learning any job in the country apart from cake making and whatsapp shoe selling?
Las Las Na we men I still blame, coz if we no dash dem money anyhow bcoz dem carry well inbtw dier laps, dem 4 dn get sense by force.

Lol ,it's funny . It's the silly world we have built for ourself ,the world of materialistic tendencies and intrusions , the fantasy of not working and hitting it big when you know that even Jeff started Amazon from his garage.

The married one and the ones that are baby mama will ask you for cash ,the one that claims her dad is rich will ask you for money , the one that's slay queen is the harshest :cash ,sub ,data,hair,nails,phone and steady outing so she will be taking pictures and uploading .

My own is hit and run for now till I see any reasonable girl her head correct small ,but for now nah to dey package this local till area soft ,they get the kind clique of girls you will be rolling with , professional hard-working women that are not looking for daddies and can take care of theirself like real adults . There is no honor in begging bruh but this girls have turned it to a full time career.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Always Beg? [pictures Of A Begger Included] by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 20, 2020
AGUBANZE:

Lol ,it's funny . It's the silly world we have built for ourself ,the world of materialistic tendencies and intrusions , the fantasy of not working and hitting it big when you know that even Jeff started Amazon from his garage.

The married one and the ones that are baby mama will ask you for cash ,the one that claims her dad is rich will ask you for money , the one that's slay queen is the harshest :cash ,sub ,data,hair,nails,phone and steady outing so she will be taking pictures and uploading .

My own is hit and run for now till I see any reasonable girl her head correct small ,but for now nah to dey package this local till area soft ,they get the kind clique of girls you will be rolling with , professional hard-working women that are not looking for daddies and can take care of theirself like real adults . There is no honor in begging bruh but this girls have turned it to a full time career.
seriously bruh, and the funniest thing is how they feel entitled to this things despite the popular saying that 'begger no get choice',, person wey dae beg u go dae tell u say common 1k u no fit help person with. very annoying..

But, I still insist that the men need to learn 2 control dier dicks and stop over pampering this girls, if not I fear for the coming generation.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Always Beg? [pictures Of A Begger Included] by AGUBANZE(m): 4:43pm On Aug 20, 2020
patoski39:
seriously bruh, and the funniest thing is how they feel entitled to this things despite the popular saying that 'begger no get choice',, person wey dae beg u go dae tell u say common 1k u no fit help person with. very annoying..

But, I still insist that the men need to learn 2 control dier dicks and stop over pampering this girls, if not I fear for the coming generation.

Lol , no be small wahala for girl matter . I done talk jaw done dey pain me
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Always Beg? [pictures Of A Begger Included] by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 20, 2020
AGUBANZE:

Lol , no be small wahala for girl matter . I done talk jaw done dey pain me
its well sha,, God no go shame dem

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Always Beg? [pictures Of A Begger Included] by vikgreen01(m): 5:17pm On Aug 21, 2020
I love guys with good replies

I had an encounter with a lady too

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Always Beg? [pictures Of A Begger Included] by Kola5281(m): 5:31pm On Aug 21, 2020
this thread is really funny with what I've been reading so far...but the truth is that no all ladies beg ooo, it's just unfortunate that the op met a begger and prolly make a general assumption or should i say conclusion. well my Ex really helped me with money even though I've never spent a dime on her. early this year, I went to obtain my statement of result cos of NYSC, as a result I had to stay in school for like 2 weeks and I was down..after much pressure from her, I had to accept the 10K she sent to me under the guise of me borrowing to pay her back later....so sad things went south that I had to end things with her..........the point I'm just tryna make is that not all naija ladies beg oooo though I've met some stricken gold diggers too....
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Always Beg? [pictures Of A Begger Included] by Ucee1999: 10:42am On Aug 31, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
You for tell her say make she come collect am for your house wink

Chai grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Always Beg? [pictures Of A Begger Included] by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 31, 2020
Ucee1999:

Chai grin
Massachusetts for real cool
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Always Beg? [pictures Of A Begger Included] by Ucee1999: 11:39am On Aug 31, 2020
patoski39:

Kai grin grin

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Always Beg? [pictures Of A Begger Included] by Ucee1999: 11:46am On Aug 31, 2020
vikgreen01:
I love guys with good replies
I had an encounter with a lady too
grin grin

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Always Beg? [pictures Of A Begger Included] by Ucee1999: 11:46am On Aug 31, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Massachusetts for real cool
Yeah
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Always Beg? [pictures Of A Begger Included] by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 31, 2020
Ucee1999:

Yeah
no shi bro
Ama join u soon cool
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Always Beg? [pictures Of A Begger Included] by Ucee1999: 11:57am On Aug 31, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
no shi bro Ama join u soon cool
Amen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Slapped Me n i messed up / How/what Do You Reply To Dis Text ??? / World Sperm Day. (a Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.