Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,761 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Nigeria Should Emulate Botswana And Namibia Town Planning (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Should Emulate Botswana And Namibia Town Planning (Pictures) (80219 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu Pictured At Event With Namibia’s Late President And New President / Ogun Distributes Monitoring Vehicles To Improve Town Planning Activities / Why Governors Should Emulate Buhari’s Way Of Governance – Ribadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Should Emulate Botswana And Namibia Town Planning (Pictures) by pricklewane: 6:27am On Aug 20, 2020
They are indeed while you are busy running your foolish mouth like a lunatic on NL.

RuudVanNisteroy:

Look at what visionary leaders are doing building and maintaining infrastructure in Botswana and Namibia ranked the least corrupt on the African continent. You're well travelled and still support the fantastically corrupt leaders that have brought shame,poverty and hopelessness to the nation.

Re: Nigeria Should Emulate Botswana And Namibia Town Planning (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 20, 2020
History555:

Eko atalantic is for rich folks. To achieve this beauty is not hard. Build good roads with side walks and covered drainage. The side walks can be built on top of the drainage. Plant green grass at the centre if its a dual road. Have functional street and traffic lights. You can even construct hard shoulders for cars to park or bicycle riders. Wash the streets and side work twice a week. These things are not difficult to achieve. If poor Jamaica can achieve it how much more nigeria.
It is that simple and not rocket science.

Re: Nigeria Should Emulate Botswana And Namibia Town Planning (Pictures) by ednut1(m): 6:32am On Aug 20, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

You worship a former Chicago drug baron that failed to replicate what visionary leaders in Namibia and Botswana accomplished. I wanted you to see leaders worth asslicking in both countries.
he is not a drug baron. A drug baron only used his account to receive money
Re: Nigeria Should Emulate Botswana And Namibia Town Planning (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:35am On Aug 20, 2020
helinues:

What have you done to contribute your own quota towards the development of Nigeria except blaming and blaming...

Drawing paper map like GEJ without doing anything about it in real life

Guy, play your lyrics to yourself one more time and see how horrible it sounds
I have played my part towards the development and obeyed the laws of the land. I am not part of the group that have looted $600 billion since 1960, while leaders in Botswana and Namibia where building up their country.

And I don't support the leaders that turned the country to the poverty and corruption capital of the world. That is what makes us different.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Should Emulate Botswana And Namibia Town Planning (Pictures) by Korllami007: 6:42am On Aug 20, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

It is that simple and not rocket science.

But to our politicians, it's like solving the mystery of space black hole.

The countries you mentioned, Nigeria is 100 times richer than them.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Should Emulate Botswana And Namibia Town Planning (Pictures) by helinues: 6:45am On Aug 20, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

I have played my part towards the development and obeyed the laws of the land. I am not part of the group that have looted $600 billion since 1960, while leaders in Botswana and Namibia where building up their country.

And I don't support the leaders that turned the country to the poverty and corruption capital of the world. That is what makes us different.

Stop building Castle in the air... Ground is enough to showcase your talent.

Hian

Re: Nigeria Should Emulate Botswana And Namibia Town Planning (Pictures) by Korllami007: 6:47am On Aug 20, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

It's way more than that. There are some public funds that our politicians have been looted, but it will never be discovered.

Re: Nigeria Should Emulate Botswana And Namibia Town Planning (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 20, 2020
helinues:

Stop building Castle in the air... Ground is enough to showcase your talent.

Hian
Stop supporting fantastically corrupt politicians that have secured their lineage for the next 100 years and play your part by mobilizing support for visionaries with a master plan to transform the country.

Re: Nigeria Should Emulate Botswana And Namibia Town Planning (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 20, 2020
pricklewane:
They are indeed while you are busy running your foolish mouth like a lunatic on NL.

You need to go to Yaba Left. Stay off my mentions!

Re: Nigeria Should Emulate Botswana And Namibia Town Planning (Pictures) by Ades1234(m): 6:56am On Aug 20, 2020
tungamaje:
Are we sure Abuja streets are even as beautiful as what I am seeing here? May be those streets were developed by white men
U guys will just pick pen and write rubbish,
How many cars and human uses those street?
Nigeria seems to be the largest black nation in the world and the numbers of cars in Lagos is even more human in some of those city u posted
Although corruption is killing and bad leader but comparing the most densely and populated nation of our to those tiny country is an insult,
Some of u guys have not travel from ur crave
Stop disgracing Nigeria. OK

Re: Nigeria Should Emulate Botswana And Namibia Town Planning (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 20, 2020
Korllami007:

It's way more than that. There are some public funds that our politicians have been looted, but it will never be discovered.
It was based on estimation by The Economist it likely is way more than that figure.

Re: Nigeria Should Emulate Botswana And Namibia Town Planning (Pictures) by helinues: 6:58am On Aug 20, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Stop supporting fantastically corrupt politicians that have secured their lineage for the next 100 years and play your part by mobilizing support for visionaries with a master plan to transform the country.

That is what you have been really getting wrong for a long time.

We are not from the land of people that chest beat always, hence contributing our quota without making noise about it.

Funnily, our brand name( Which we used to serve Nigeria voluntarily and diligently) is even more popular than the brand name Helinues on NL .

That's a fact.

And God is my witness.

So Ruud again, it's totally wrong for you to use your life, your situation and present position to judge others....

Re: Nigeria Should Emulate Botswana And Namibia Town Planning (Pictures) by Problemkid1: 7:10am On Aug 20, 2020
Artiiclebeast:
A sane mellow environment where people live a contented life without the greedy culture of materialism.

Nigerians will soon start trooping there to go run it down with their noise, filth, and thievery, and when the original owners get fed up with their nuisance level and ask them to leave their country for them, you'd start hearing "they are lazy, they are envious and jealous of us, they don't know how to do business, etc."

We are anyhow people jare

Re: Nigeria Should Emulate Botswana And Namibia Town Planning (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 20, 2020
helinues:

That is what you have been really getting wrong for a long time.

We are not from the land of people that chest beat always, hence contributing our quota without making noise about it.

Funnily, our brand name( Which we used to serve Nigeria voluntarily and diligently) is even more popular than the brand name Helinues on NL .

That's a fact.

And God is my witness.

So Ruud again, it's totally wrong for you to use your life, your situation and present position to judge others....

You claim you're well travelled and are still a tribalist with all you exposure in three different continents. You should be ashamed of yourself.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Should Emulate Botswana And Namibia Town Planning (Pictures) by helinues: 7:32am On Aug 20, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

You claim you're well travelled and are still a tribalist with all you exposure in three different continents. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Chibukor, oya drop that goal post... cheesy

2/3 of your threads are all about Lagos and Tinubu yet you are neither from Lagos nor any part of SW states.

Like I said ystd, average Chibukor don't think things through before dropping the jargons.

That disgrace you have been seeking for, you don't get am.

Re: Nigeria Should Emulate Botswana And Namibia Town Planning (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 20, 2020
helinues:

[s]Chibukor, oya drop that goal post... cheesy

2/3 of your threads are all about Lagos and Tinubu yet you are neither from Lagos nor any part of SW states.

Like I said ystd, average Chibukor don't think things through before dropping the jargons.

That disgrace you have been seeking for, you don't get am.[/s]
Don't derail my thread with tribalism. I already told you I am from Osun state.
You even vindicated me, my threads concern the affairs of the North,South,East and West.

Re: Nigeria Should Emulate Botswana And Namibia Town Planning (Pictures) by iObEy(m): 7:37am On Aug 20, 2020
tungamaje:
Are we sure Abuja streets are even as beautiful as what I am seeing here? May be those streets were developed by white men
I don't think the issue is about high rise buildings or good roads, I think the issue is more about proper Architecture of the streets, and the walking path. I can comfortably trek here compared to Abuja.

Re: Nigeria Should Emulate Botswana And Namibia Town Planning (Pictures) by helinues: 7:39am On Aug 20, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Don't derail my thread with tribalism. I already told you I am from Osun state

Chibukor, you already derailed your thread the moment you mentioned me...

Oya, come and continue what you have started...I get your time this morning.. Sebi una don vow to Amadioha not to mind your business.

May be this conversation will finally place you to where you belong...

Re: Nigeria Should Emulate Botswana And Namibia Town Planning (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 20, 2020
Artiiclebeast:
A sane mellow environment where people live a contented life without the greedy culture of materialism.

Nigerians will soon start trooping there to go run it down with their noise, filth, and thievery, and when the original owners get fed up with their nuisance level and ask them to leave their country for them, you'd start hearing "they are lazy, they are envious and jealous of us, they don't know how to do business, etc."

We are anyhow people jare
Both countries are ranked among the least corrupt in Africa and that is what sets them apart. When majority of people in a society are contented with their life and are not materialistic, they will experience development.

Re: Nigeria Should Emulate Botswana And Namibia Town Planning (Pictures) by helinues: 7:42am On Aug 20, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Don't derail my thread with tribalism. I already told you I am from Osun state.
You even vindicated me, my threads concern the affairs of the North,South,East and West.

Shatap..

Vindicated as a known liar...

Going on imaginary educational leave since 3 months now

Re: Nigeria Should Emulate Botswana And Namibia Town Planning (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 20, 2020
helinues:

Shatap..

Vindicated as a known liar...

Going on imaginary educational leave since 3 months now

Stop derailing my thread with your shenanigans.

Re: Nigeria Should Emulate Botswana And Namibia Town Planning (Pictures) by helinues: 7:49am On Aug 20, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Stop derailing my thread with your shenanigans.

How do you mean by derailing?

Is Tinubu no longer depriving your region of development...

You already stepped on Oka's tail..

Just getting started with you...

Re: Nigeria Should Emulate Botswana And Namibia Town Planning (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 20, 2020
helinues:

[s]How do you mean by derailing?

Is Tinubu no longer depriving your region of development...

You already stepped on Oka's tail..

Just getting started with you...[/s]
I thought you will have a higher I.Q having travelled to three continents .

Re: Nigeria Should Emulate Botswana And Namibia Town Planning (Pictures) by Minxie(f): 7:55am On Aug 20, 2020
tungamaje:

This right here is why infrastructural development in Nigeria is moving at such a slow pace. Attributing development to the White man sends a clear message: black people can't do anything.

This further leads to a mindset that lacks accountability and responsibility. "Why can't Nigeria have good infrastructure? Because they don't have white people. "

This further creates a laziness amongst youth because they don't see themselves as being capable of any positive development. "What's the point of doing anything when the white man is 100% better".

Which then leads to the massive migration to Europe and America and other developed Asian countries. "Let's go look for opportunities in the white man's land because they are so much more developed than us"

Finally resulting in the inability to actually develop ones own country while working at full force to develop theirs.

Moral of the story:Take responsibility for Nigeria, Develop Nigeria with dignity and pride. It's not the job of the white man.

18 Likes

Re: Nigeria Should Emulate Botswana And Namibia Town Planning (Pictures) by helinues: 7:58am On Aug 20, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

I thought you will have a higher I.Q having travelled to three continents .

So with your exposure and your old age you are still cancelling people's comments on NL?

Re: Nigeria Should Emulate Botswana And Namibia Town Planning (Pictures) by ruggedtimi(m): 7:58am On Aug 20, 2020
Why person dey travel go Europe self...mehn I an impressed with the images from Namibia. East Africa countries dey ahead of their western counterpart.

Re: Nigeria Should Emulate Botswana And Namibia Town Planning (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 20, 2020
ruggedtimi:
Why person dey travel go Europe self...mehn I an impressed with the images from Namibia. East Africa countries dey ahead of their western counterpart.
In West Africa we are too materialistic and like money too much and that is the major source of our downfall.

Re: Nigeria Should Emulate Botswana And Namibia Town Planning (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 20, 2020
Minxie:

This right here is why infrastructural development in Nigeria is moving at such a slow pace. Attributing development to the White man sends a clear message: black people can't do anything.

This further leads to a mindset that lacks accountability and responsibility. "Why can't Nigeria have good infrastructure? Because they don't have white people. "

This further creates a laziness amongst youth because they don't see themselves as being capable of any positive development. "What's the point of doing anything when the white man is 100% better".

Which then leads to the massive migration to Europe and America and other developed Asian countries. "Let's go look for opportunities in the white man's land because they are so much more developed than us"

Finally resulting in the inability to actually develop ones own country while working at full force to develop theirs.

Moral of the story:Take responsibility for Nigeria, Develop Nigeria with dignity and pride. It's not the job of the white man.
The three black led countries that are showing to the world black Africans can run relatively corrupt free and functional societies are :Rwanda,Botswana and Namibia. They are role models for us to follow and other African countries.

Re: Nigeria Should Emulate Botswana And Namibia Town Planning (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 20, 2020
helinues:

So with your exposure and your old age you are still cancelling people's comments on NL?
You need to grow up and develop ethics, so you stop ass licking fantastically corrupt leaders.

Re: Nigeria Should Emulate Botswana And Namibia Town Planning (Pictures) by helinues: 8:10am On Aug 20, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

You need to grow up and develop ethics, so you stop ass licking fantastically corrupt leaders.

You need this advise more...

You need to grow up and stop trolling others all in the name of mentioning.

You need to grow up and stop creating senseless threads about Tinubu and Lagos

You need to grow up and stop drawing plans on air .. We need action not just talk.

Finally, you need to grow up by being half clever...I warned you several times to stop mentioning me with your jargons threads but you no wan gree..

Just getting started with you.. If I troll you for just 2 days, you will abandoned this moniker..

Re: Nigeria Should Emulate Botswana And Namibia Town Planning (Pictures) by matrixme(m): 8:11am On Aug 20, 2020
Nigerians will never see anything good in their country. Just because someone used a good camera phone to snap some streets in their country, so we have to chop okro over it? You too snap some fine places in your country too and upload it. Chikena!!
Someone is even saying that he's not sure that Abuja has places as fine as those... This our Abuja abi? or another one....?
You must not have been around very much

Re: Nigeria Should Emulate Botswana And Namibia Town Planning (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 20, 2020
helinues:

You need this advise more...

You need to grow up and stop trolling others all in the name of mentioning.

You need to grow up and stop creating senseless threads about Tinubu and Lagos

You need to grow up and stop drawing plans on air .. We need action not just talk.

Finally, you need to grow up by being half clever...I warned you several times to stop mentioning me with your jargons threads but you no wan gree..

Just getting started with you.. If I troll you for just 2 days, you will abandoned this moniker..
You need to grow up and stop trolling others all in the name of mentioning- I mentioned Eko Atlantic and was giving kudos to Lagos.

You need to grow up and stop creating senseless threads about Tinubu and Lagos- You love corruption and don't like accountability.

You need to grow up and stop drawing plans on air .. We need action not just talk.- We first need well travelled people like you to stop ass licking fantastically corrupt politicians for the country to move forward.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Prince Eze Madumere Rejoicing After Winning Rochas Okorocha At APC Congress / "Sanusi Beheaded Gideon Akaluka" - Femi Fani-Kayode / Rochas Okorocha Loses Weight, Held By A Man As He Walks (Pictures)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74