Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Guys I Need Your Opinion On This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys I Need Your Opinion On This (2058 Views)

The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) / What's Your Opinion About Taking Showers With Your BF/GF? / Guys & Girls That Wear Glasses Are Safe To Date - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys I Need Your Opinion On This by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:20pm On Sep 23, 2020
There's a lady am so closed to hear in Abuja. We love each other so much, thou she's 8years older than me, and I call her aunty. We do advise each other I do take her out any time am coming back from work I do buy things for her. She and her guy love me so much and always welcome me each time I come.

There's one thing this girl usually do. Each time am in her room and she want's to bath she will change right inside the room. It's a single room, and if she finish talking her bath she will robe cream and change her clothes as am inside. Most at times I will be inside with her guy where all these will be going on. But she usually do this when am inside alone with her. How did u guys see this?

Secondly, I discovered many things about her which I told her even she has Asthma when I told her she was surprised and asked how did I know? since then the love grew stronger thou am looking for soultion for her. She even fainted in my arms the other time due to the asthma but after 20minutes she came back. Each time am at work and I didn't return for days she do call me telling me how she miss me which I do tell her too. She do complain and said they should not kil me for her o because of the nature of the work.

Anytime any thing comes up she do stand and defend me because she knows what I can do and what I can not do. I do settle dispute between her and her guy, what have done for her so far her guy have not done anything he is still learning work. All he does is selling of hard drugs. Now am trying to fix her up so that she can start doing something she was working before I knew her but due to her health challenge she lost the Job. Any time am around I do treat her like the president's daughter I go inside the kitchen for her I make sure she drinks tea 3times a day she's with my ATM and phone she knows my ATM PIN and phone password I told her to receive any call that comes in. So guys in what have just said especially in the area where she changes her clothes when am inside her room, what did u people observe there?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys I Need Your Opinion On This by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:24pm On Sep 23, 2020
She knows your ATM PIN CODE. Are you kidney me?

Meanwhile you don't have to post her picture
Re: Guys I Need Your Opinion On This by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:26pm On Sep 23, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
She knows your ATM PIN CODE. Are you kidney me?

Meanwhile you don't have to post her picture

Thanks have removed it

1 Like

Re: Guys I Need Your Opinion On This by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 23, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

Sir could have keep her anonymous, posting her pic is not funny oo.

Well she undressing her in your presence point out how transparent she is to you. It's a very dangerous trap unless you want to marry her cause no lady will do that without a reason.

Just talk to her about it, when every she does such, just jokely cover her, by doing that it's show your man nature but staring at her, one day bro you can't control ya self and remembered it's a sin.
Re: Guys I Need Your Opinion On This by bobokeshington: 1:33pm On Sep 23, 2020
MUMU BOY, ACCEPT MY SIMPATHY IN ADVANCE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys I Need Your Opinion On This by MadeINchenzen2: 1:36pm On Sep 23, 2020
I cant advice u. u hate advice
Re: Guys I Need Your Opinion On This by 2dice01: 1:38pm On Sep 23, 2020
So you are the assistance Boyfriend that they called Bestie

4 Likes

Re: Guys I Need Your Opinion On This by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 23, 2020
There is nothing romantic about dressing up in front of you especially when there is a limitted space. She wouldn't want to send you away, and it's not like she's completely nude, I know cause I have sisters who do this too. I just think you should chill and take it slowly, you sound like a really nice guy and we know what happens to guys who are too nice.

1 Like

Re: Guys I Need Your Opinion On This by Madibah(m): 1:44pm On Sep 23, 2020
There's nothing bad dressing up in your presence na
U seff u get dirty mind

1 Like

Re: Guys I Need Your Opinion On This by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 23, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:

Anytime any thing comes up she do stand and defend me because she knows what I can do and what I can not do. I do settle dispute between her and her guy, what have done for her so far her guy have not done anything he is still learning work. All he does is selling of hard drugs. Now am trying to fix her up so that she can start doing something she was working before I knew her but due to her health challenge she lost the Job. Any time am around I do treat her like the president's daughter I go inside the kitchen for her I make sure she drinks tea 3times a day she's with my ATM and phone she knows my ATM PIN and phone password I told her to receive any call that comes in. So guys in what have just said especially in the area where she changes her clothes when am inside her room, what did u people observe there?
you are a real man. Real men respect ladies 24/7 365. I am happy to know you make tea for her even though she's not your girlfriend. You are a strong man please keep it up.

She doesn't need to be your grilfriend before you can give her your password. Even if she borrows money from you please don't ever collect it if if she offers to refund it.

I will suggest you look for a way a slash your salary into 3 parts. Use one part for yourself, give one part to he and put the 3rd part aside and be using it to take her out to Mr Biggs of Tantalizer. You are a real man and please ignore those who will call you a simple. You are a rare special man.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys I Need Your Opinion On This by Vyzz: 2:03pm On Sep 23, 2020
How old are you?

YOU NEED A GIRLFRIEND... GOING FOR HER WILL END IN TEARS
Re: Guys I Need Your Opinion On This by yanabasee(m): 2:06pm On Sep 23, 2020
You're the one in love here....... Stop being a simp.

1 Like

Re: Guys I Need Your Opinion On This by mosdii(m): 2:11pm On Sep 23, 2020
One question for you, if it were to be your mom and sister would you have done same?

Bestie/assistant boyfriend another name for simp/beta male.

Continue, your reward is in fanta bottle in ijebu

2 Likes

Re: Guys I Need Your Opinion On This by Warlord2014(m): 2:44pm On Sep 23, 2020
BLUELemon:
you are a real man. Real men respect ladies 24/7 365. I am happy to know you make tea for her even though she's not your girlfriend. You are a strong man please keep it up.

She doesn't need to be your grilfriend before you can give her your password. Even if she borrows money from you please don't ever collect it if if she offers to refund it.

I will suggest you look for a way a slash your salary into 3 parts. Use one part for yourself, give one part to he and put the 3rd part aside and be using it to take her out to Mr Biggs of Tantalizer. You are a real man and please ignore those who will call you a simple. You are a rare special man.
This guy is very wicked, it is the kind of you that will wreck Nigeria economy if given an opportunity.

What kind of advice are you giving the young man...."suggesting he look for a way to slash his salary into 3 parts. Use one part for himself, give one part to her and put the 3rd part aside and be using it to take her out to Mr Biggs or Tantalizer".

So he should never have a savings for himself?....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys I Need Your Opinion On This by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 23, 2020
According To Psquare, Dis Na Temptation. Let Me Be Frank With U, She Wants To Lure U Into Having Sex With Her. O.K Let Me Make It Clear To U. She Wants To Av Sex With U.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys I Need Your Opinion On This by Finnese001: 3:10pm On Sep 23, 2020
BLUELemon:

See wickedness

1 Like

Re: Guys I Need Your Opinion On This by StPete: 3:33pm On Sep 23, 2020
Friendzone be smiling at you with full fury grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys I Need Your Opinion On This by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:04pm On Sep 23, 2020
Truvel:
According To Psquare, Dis Na Temptation. Let Me Be Frank With U, She Wants To Lure U Into Having Sex With Her. O.K Let Me Make It Clear To U. She Wants To Av Sex With U.

thanks that's what I want to know. so how can I make it happen?
Re: Guys I Need Your Opinion On This by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 23, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:

thanks that's what I want to know. so how can I make it happen?
Lol, In Ur Post, U Said She Has A Guy. Didn't U? Why Would U Want To Take A Risk Dat Would Cause Misunderstanding Btw U & Her Guy? Not Dat I Can't Tell U What To Do, I Can Tell U & U May Av It With Her Easily But D Consequency Above Is There.

1 Like

Re: Guys I Need Your Opinion On This by chicogentil(m): 5:33pm On Sep 23, 2020
Warlord2014:

This guy is very wicked, it is the kind of you that will wreck Nigeria economy if given an opportunity.

What kind of advice are you giving the young man...."suggesting he look for a way to slash his salary into 3 parts. Use one part for himself, give one part to her and put the 3rd part aside and be using it to take her out to Mr Biggs or Tantalizer".

It is called sarcasm

3 Likes

Re: Guys I Need Your Opinion On This by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:38pm On Sep 23, 2020
Truvel:
Lol, In Ur Post, U Said She Has A Guy. Didn't U? Why Would U Want To Take A Risk Dat Would Cause Misunderstanding Btw U & Her Guy? Not Dat I Can't Tell U What To Do, I Can Tell U & U May Av It With Her Easily But D Consequency Above Is There.

I was going somewhere with her last week I was sitting in the front of the car, she was at the back. She opened her legs because she was wearing gan and is short... When I turned my back she look me one kind eye and carry her hand and cover her shrit.
Re: Guys I Need Your Opinion On This by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 23, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:

I was going somewhere with her last week I was sitting in the front of the car, she was at the back. She opened her legs because she was wearing gan and is short... When I turned my back she look me one kind eye and carry her hand and cover her shrit.
Dat's What I'm Saying. She Wants To Av It With U But May Be Shy & scared U May Turn Down Her Desire. She Don't Want To Upset U Or Force Herself On U, Cuz She Is Not Really Sure U Like Her Or Desire To Av It With Her. However, She Wants U To Make D 1st Move By Making Her Av It With U.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys I Need Your Opinion On This by Nikeruka(m): 7:24pm On Sep 23, 2020
Warlord2014:

When are you going to appreciate sarcasm?

1 Like

Re: Guys I Need Your Opinion On This by Robertgreene1(m): 7:35pm On Sep 23, 2020
interesting....my friend u can do better than this...u don't even deserve to b called an assistant boyfriend cus 2 me...u more like a servant boy to d "Aunty" nd her man...

1 Like

Re: Guys I Need Your Opinion On This by GoldenJAT(m): 7:43pm On Sep 23, 2020
Things are happening!! Ur own case no get solution!!
Re: Guys I Need Your Opinion On This by Warlord2014(m): 8:00pm On Sep 23, 2020
Nikeruka:

When are you going to appreciate sarcasm?
When i am 100yrs old.
Re: Guys I Need Your Opinion On This by Warlord2014(m): 8:01pm On Sep 23, 2020
chicogentil:

It is called sarcasm
It is too long for a sarcasm biko
Re: Guys I Need Your Opinion On This by Jirehz(m): 8:22pm On Sep 23, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Guys I Need Your Opinion On This by jimmychang: 8:33pm On Sep 23, 2020
[quote author=LordviccoDaGuru post=94222058][/quote]

She knows your ATM code and phone password

And you are comparing yourself to that poor guy

You feel like rescuing her

You even know she has asthma

You think she is a fool , someone who changes dress in your presence....she knows what she is doing

Oga she is not your girlfriend no go make dem kill you because of woman ooh

I don tell you

1 Like

Re: Guys I Need Your Opinion On This by martinmiller: 9:01pm On Sep 23, 2020
Just don't mind he's submissions, his only making a foolery of the OP .. And don't let that worry you that much, alot of Nigerians are like the OP I call them (Pu**** niggas) he as already slept with the lady in he's mind ...

quote author=Warlord2014 post=94224808]

So he should never have a savings for himself?....[/quote]
Re: Guys I Need Your Opinion On This by Earlystar698(m): 9:40pm On Sep 23, 2020
what we observed is that you saw her uncovered butt and also her front basement, secondly that you have imagine f**king that uncontrol lady in your mind countless times, third we observe that you are becoming lapdog to the girl. that's a little I observed!

1 Like

Re: Guys I Need Your Opinion On This by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:41pm On Sep 23, 2020
GoldenJAT:
Things are happening!! Ur own case no get solution!!

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Ask Other Guys For Money But Don't Ask Me. / Answer This Question And Win 50k / Nigerian Women Who Married Their Billionaire Husband Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.