Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,462 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

"I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad (83423 Views)

'We Will Rape Omah Lay If We Catch Him' - Nigerian Slay Queens Threaten / Residents Pull Electricity Official Off Ladder, Leaves Colleague Hanging On Pole / Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Nobody: 12:58am On Aug 22, 2020
wildikeman:
see I'm getting sick and tired of your shit...Bleep OFF ALREADY
Which one is your own, leave our Righteousness guy alone. He is not writing shit. Many people always looks forward to his post and many people likes his posts.
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by MASTERMIND04(m): 4:26am On Aug 22, 2020
Lol
See as the lady release the wire sharp sharp. She fear grin grin
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by solmyth(m): 6:51am On Aug 22, 2020
JidennaJason:
Feel free to call me a tribalist, I just said what I noticed about most of them....

How you or anyone take the comment is no business of mine.

Pls maybe you can produce how you came about that conclusion, where you got your sample size from, what type if sampling tecniques you use to deduce that hypothesis, you cant just make such allegations without backing it with something, pls if the yoruba around you think as such i think its high time you change the your environment
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by kvngmaxy(m): 7:36am On Aug 22, 2020
Oya come and rape me

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by CHIGIM: 7:48am On Aug 22, 2020
This nepa people are really mad they will just sit in their office and bring bill for u.
I have been paying my bills every month but was suprise they brought a bill of 1.3 million to me that it's the bill am owning them and they cut my wire.
I did not border reconnecting it back bc i hate nonsense.
Now they came and they are telling me to pay eighty thousand naira so they can connect me back
But i told them i am nto paying one naira they should just forget it.
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Ken4agent(m): 9:06am On Aug 22, 2020
Laf won kee person...... grin grin grin

D woman hear rape sharp sharp she free d wire grin

What a society of madness grin
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by mozele(m): 9:58am On Aug 22, 2020
backnbeta:

Aee how the 'nepa' woman quickly dropped his wire, very shameless man! Truly, many are mad but few are roaming!

If you were the lady, would you still hold unto the cable?

In the west, it's not all matters that can be solved amicably. However, most cases can only be solved with a degree of madness. Else, your right would continue to be trampled upon over and over again. It's a common phenomena.

Shine ya eye!
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by backnbeta(f): 10:05am On Aug 22, 2020
mozele:

If you were the lady, would you still hold unto the cable?

In the west, it's not all matters that can be solved amicably. However, most cases can only be solved with a degree of madness. Else, your right would continue to be trampled upon over and over again. It's a common phenomena.

Shine ya eye!
Right, just that making his "privates" public while shouting "I will rape you" is not a very good way to fight for your right...makes him as insane as the yeye NEPA people. I feel his pain and I know he's trying to fight an injustice. It is well undecided
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Senigentle(m): 10:27am On Aug 22, 2020
Why she come run.....Wetting musa no go see for gate...�
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by shoprite: 1:41pm On Aug 22, 2020
Old video . . .since last year undecided
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Nobody: 4:51am On Aug 26, 2020
smiley
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by babadigu(m): 3:20am On Feb 15, 2022
Thanks...his ugly & disgusting manhood alike his face was covered on the pic

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

#JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment / Widow And Lover Killed During Midnight Sex In Ebonyi / How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.