Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

"I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad (83422 Views)

'We Will Rape Omah Lay If We Catch Him' - Nigerian Slay Queens Threaten / Residents Pull Electricity Official Off Ladder, Leaves Colleague Hanging On Pole / Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 21, 2020
Oizee:
lol, no be lie. It's been there for centuries
Leave am, he doesn't know how hard it must have been for those living in harsh conditions during the dark ages or the black death pestilence.
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by miniziter(m): 12:21pm On Aug 21, 2020
National disgrace

1 Like

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Teewai69: 12:21pm On Aug 21, 2020
Very old video
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Renegade23: 12:23pm On Aug 21, 2020
Old news
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 21, 2020
Too bad we don't take mental health seriously in Naija.

A lot of people are mentally unstable but they don't get the help they need.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by proclinician: 12:24pm On Aug 21, 2020
Lol afonja eeh, e be things. The woman jeje leave the wire as she see the dilapidated gbola. Lol
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by MikkieEl: 12:24pm On Aug 21, 2020
queensera:

You are a tribalist. You can make your point without abusing Yoruba men. Other tribes are also guilty of this.
A real Queen I stan
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by JordanMichael(m): 12:26pm On Aug 21, 2020
Old and stale news
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by sigiyaya(m): 12:26pm On Aug 21, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Pressures of Life is taking a toll on the Inhabitants of the Earth..

So many are displaying Wild and irrational behaviors..

Others are feeling Repressed, Depressed and Oppressed

Pls in all the Burdens and Troubles Around you, Remember the KING of kings!
Remember the PRINCE of Peace
JESUS is Here for you..

Burdens are Lifted at Calvary..
May thunder strike you and that your KING of kings and PRINCE of Peace. You will die any day you start reasoning like human, id!ot...
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by techmo(m): 12:26pm On Aug 21, 2020
cool

Mad man

Aunty hear rape she drop wire jappa

If only he can do this to wicked road safety female officers too

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by oscarmarley(m): 12:28pm On Aug 21, 2020
the stunt worked oo and fews days from now nepa officials will be in my area for bill are u thinking what am thinking?

3 Likes

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Chuzoetoh(m): 12:30pm On Aug 21, 2020
Righteousness89:

JESUS is Here for you..

I'm just coming back from nairaland ban, but I've noticed how you've preached the gospel, my brother you are on d right path. May God strengthen you more. Do wat you do without looking at anyone's face, ur reward is in heaven man.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Segunsimple: 12:32pm On Aug 21, 2020
Righteousness89:

JESUS is Here for you..

The unfolding events of the days as exemplified by this episode are clear indications of the yearnings of the human soul for an all time solace that only life in Jesus guarantees. HE IS THE ONLY ONE WITH THE "LIGHT AND EASY YOKE" THAT PROMISES REST FOR THE BURDENED SOULS OF MEN. Matt. 11:29-30

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by mynaijadj(m): 12:32pm On Aug 21, 2020
You are going to get a strike by Youtube for that video if it gets reported. The man's private part was showing.
queensera:
"I will rape you" - Man says as he strips unclad to retrieve his wire from female NEPA Officials.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KPfxMB-xAg
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by donprinyo(m): 12:32pm On Aug 21, 2020
Buhari see wetin you now, Everybody de craze for this country
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Mcmafia: 12:33pm On Aug 21, 2020
queensera:
"I will rape you" - Man says as he strips unclad to retrieve his wire from female NEPA Officials.

This is stale nah, more than 2months
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by akigbemaru: 12:33pm On Aug 21, 2020
queensera:

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Badonasty(m): 12:33pm On Aug 21, 2020
Loooooool...the woman release the wire jeje...the power of prick

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by akigbemaru: 12:34pm On Aug 21, 2020
dario078:
Too bad we don't take mental health seriously in Naija.

A lot of people are mentally unstable but they don't get the help they need.
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by leochuks1990(m): 12:34pm On Aug 21, 2020
queensera:

Recycled news�
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Coldie(m): 12:35pm On Aug 21, 2020
Nigerian government need to clamp down on people who do this, small thing they get naked to intimidate u with unclothedness.

Even women are guilty of this, go collect your debts from a man or guy try to bundle him away and either his mother or wife would come out trying to strip to intimidate you people
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by nnamdi640: 12:35pm On Aug 21, 2020
Omoluabis and rape are like bread and butter....
His face alone summarized everything.

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by edoairways: 12:35pm On Aug 21, 2020
This is an old video

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by pmoye(m): 12:37pm On Aug 21, 2020
Just a question. In most cases in Nigeria it is the house owners or the communities that contribute money to install wires that supply the houses. What exactly gives these NEPA people the right to seize, after disconnection, the wires that are clearly private properties? Is there a law, a legislation somehow that gave them that right?

3 Likes

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by kalvoken(m): 12:38pm On Aug 21, 2020
backnbeta:

Serious one undecided

See how the 'nepa' woman quickly dropped his wire, very shameless man! Truly, many are mad but few are roaming!

I swear she cracked me up big time.

But on a serious note, the man don't look normal na. Frustration has corrupted his brain. Repossession of the wire won't give them light.

But some nepa officials can be offline too.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by isaiahethan: 12:38pm On Aug 21, 2020
queensera:

Old video �
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Excuses: 12:40pm On Aug 21, 2020
Truly this man gats no shame...
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Phemostiga4u: 12:40pm On Aug 21, 2020
Righteousness89:

JESUS is Here for you..

You are doing well..no matter what never stop doing this

6 Likes

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by JastSiryin(m): 12:41pm On Aug 21, 2020
In the 3rd pic, I'm sure the woman in the background was like "see o see o" grin
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by kalvoken(m): 12:42pm On Aug 21, 2020
pmoye:
Just a question. In most cases in Nigeria it is the house owners or the communities that contribute money to install wires that supply the houses. What exactly gives these NEPA people the right to seize, after disconnection, the wires that are clearly private properties? Is there a law, a legislation somehow that gave them that right?

Because they would likely reconnect the wire once nepa people drive off. It will surprise you to know that some. Houses owes 800k for ligh.

Some officials might even cut the wire into pieces, like 20 cm sizes. That's if you insist on them not taking away the wires
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by mechanics(m): 12:42pm On Aug 21, 2020
Hahahha, Nawa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

#JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment / Widow And Lover Killed During Midnight Sex In Ebonyi / How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.