Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,915 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

"I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad (83417 Views)

'We Will Rape Omah Lay If We Catch Him' - Nigerian Slay Queens Threaten / Residents Pull Electricity Official Off Ladder, Leaves Colleague Hanging On Pole / Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Bahamas95(m): 3:03pm On Aug 21, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
If u dnt have light in Ur area, that's not my biz either
Ain't surprised by your comment, you guys are known to be very selfish. It's in your DNA grin

Bye bye
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by YourMajesty(m): 3:05pm On Aug 21, 2020
[quote author=Fmghewzy post=93066241][/quote] Do the right thing equally and enjoy your day.
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by angelfallz(m): 3:06pm On Aug 21, 2020
I wonder why Nepa would be sending female staff to go and cut light or to be involved with cutting light. That job is very dangerous knowing the animosity hat exists between NEPA and Nigerians.

Having said that, that man is mad oh!! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Beckham14: 3:07pm On Aug 21, 2020
Darevofpeace:
......from my heart of generosity baby boy,I would still send the #2000.
For your stupidity on this forum, I would give you #500 because your parents deserves to stay alive not minding the type of child you are.
You are an unfortunate child boy.You don't deserve to be here.
Your life is already messed up beyond repairs.
Send ur account no.....before I change my mind.
Imagine how a "peacemaker" turned into a bitter Hypocrite. Joseph, calm down, I be your guy. grin
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by tot(f): 3:08pm On Aug 21, 2020
YourMajesty:
I get your point actually, he was wrong with the generalization, but none of you who quoted him talked about the fool who threatened to rape your fellow woman. Read his comment again and see not just being blinded cos of the need to defend your tribe.

And by the way, you have never called out your fellow brothers/sister's who exhibit tribalism in this forum.

I don't care which tribe it is, the level of tribalism on this platform is sickening. Enough is enough.
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Darevofpeace(m): 3:08pm On Aug 21, 2020
Beckham14:
Imagine how a "peacemaker" turned into a bitter Hypocrite. Joseph, calm down, I be your guy. grin
.....bring it on boy....na you go tire.Never begin what you can't end.....Keep it coming baby boy..
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Beckham14: 3:11pm On Aug 21, 2020
Darevofpeace:
.....bring it on boy....na you go tire.Never begin what you can't end.....Keep it coming baby boy..
Who be your baby boy? Do I look like your gay partner? Your papa. grin
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by gonkin(m): 3:13pm On Aug 21, 2020
I have had this video for almost 2 years then deleted it. So this is so old it's has become prehistoric.
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Darevofpeace(m): 3:13pm On Aug 21, 2020
Beckham14:
Who be your baby boy? Do I look like your gay partner? Your papa. grin
Adieu to both of your parents,Seun just told me they couldn't make it out of the theatre room since you refused to donate one of your kidney to your old dad.
Sorry for the loss bro! May you have a donor when your own kidney fails ........
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by YourMajesty(m): 3:15pm On Aug 21, 2020
tot:

I don't care which tribe it is, the level of tribalism on this platform is sickening. Enough is enough.
Lol, yeah, it's sickening. But you failed to answer my question.

Have you ever called out your brother's and sisters who engage in tribalistic bouts here? Let's not be hypocritical in our approach to achieve the Nigeria of our dreams.

Condemn it outrightly not because it has to do with your tribe.
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by tot(f): 3:18pm On Aug 21, 2020
YourMajesty:
Lol, yeah, it's sickening. But you failed to answer my question.

Have you ever called out your brother's and sisters who engage in tribalistic bouts here? Let's not be hypocritical in our approach to achieve the Nigeria of our dreams.

Condemn it outrightly not because it has to do with your tribe.

You are obviously a coded tribalist looking for who to go round in circles with and I don't have that time.
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Beckham14: 3:19pm On Aug 21, 2020
Darevofpeace:

Adieu to both of your parents,Seun just told me they couldn't make it out of the theatre room since you refused to donate one of your kidney to your old dad.
Sorry for the loss bro! May you have a donor when your own kidney fails ........
So says the Hypocrite. grin
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Yankee101: 3:19pm On Aug 21, 2020
When you jam mad man, show am say you mad pass am

Na werin happen be that

No one should be cutting wires in a pandemic. Nonsense
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by YourMajesty(m): 3:22pm On Aug 21, 2020
tot:

You are obviously a coded tribalist looking for who to go round in circles with and I don't have that time.
You're very funny and same time dull. Kindly point out where I have been tribalistic with my comments.

Condemn it outrightly, not just because it has to do with your tribe.

I guess you find it difficult to comprehend easily.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Darevofpeace(m): 3:22pm On Aug 21, 2020
Beckham14:
So says the Hypocrite. grin
.......send the funeral engagement of your dad and mum.....I would convince Seun to mobilize all nairalanders for a visit on there wake keep...
Beckham14 is officially a PAINED ORPHAN.
When are you resuming to the new orphanage behind your street?
Should I adopt you with my little stipend as a private school teacher......
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by tot(f): 3:23pm On Aug 21, 2020
[s]
YourMajesty:
You're very funny and same time dull. Kindly point out where I have been tribalistic with my comments.

Condemn it outrightly, not just because it has to do with your tribe.

I guess you find it difficult to comprehend easily.
[/s]
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Prophet777: 3:25pm On Aug 21, 2020
Provide prepaid metres, you no gree. Where in the world are they still carrying ladder in the name of energy charges collection?
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by YourMajesty(m): 3:26pm On Aug 21, 2020
tot:
[s][/s]
Guilty of being a first class Hypocrite?

Shame.
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by tot(f): 3:30pm On Aug 21, 2020
[s]
YourMajesty:
Guilty of being a first class Hypocrite?

Shame.
[/s]
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by youngdabold19: 3:32pm On Aug 21, 2020
THIS VIDEO DON TAY NA
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by YourMajesty(m): 3:38pm On Aug 21, 2020
tot:
[s][/s]
Shameless tribalistic imp like you have nothing to say but to cancel comments which expose you for being a bloody hypocrite.

I am delighted that you've been exposed.

smiley
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by BoboKush(m): 3:43pm On Aug 21, 2020
queensera:
"I will rape you" - Man says as he strips unclad to retrieve his wire from female NEPA Officials.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KPfxMB-xAg

This particular video has been online for over a year..... Look at what's making front page.... Smh
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by ThatFairGuy: 3:45pm On Aug 21, 2020
JidennaJason:
Feel free to call me a tribalist, I just said what I noticed about most of them....

How you or anyone take the comment is no business of mine.
JACONSCOLARI, your madness didn't go with your former Monika. Smh
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Mayeldah(m): 3:47pm On Aug 21, 2020
mad o!

I don't support rape and i don't approve of the man's behaviour

It is just that NEPA get wahala sha
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by k4all(m): 3:49pm On Aug 21, 2020
Many Nigerian have Mental Health Disorder as Identified by WHO, ranging from depression, anxiety, anger, Substance Abuse, PTSD's etc.

Help is available, you only need ask the right person the right question.

You can recover from Mental Health Disorder and it's not expensive.

Not every Mental Health Disorder is a Psychiatric Problem.

Hope you are Informed.

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by tot(f): 3:55pm On Aug 21, 2020
[s]
YourMajesty:
Shameless tribalistic imp like you have nothing to say but to cancel comments which expose you for being a bloody hypocrite.

I am delighted that you've been exposed.

smiley
[/s]
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by zcee: 3:57pm On Aug 21, 2020
Old video since last year..
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by offset67(m): 3:57pm On Aug 21, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Truly truly nigeria is a Zoo undecided

lawlessness and insanity undecided
what animal are you
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by ogubolokento(m): 4:04pm On Aug 21, 2020
Why she leave the wire?
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by TruthinAction: 4:10pm On Aug 21, 2020
When police comes to arrest him, his madness will disappear.
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Warlord2014(m): 4:12pm On Aug 21, 2020
queensera:
"I will rape you" - Man says as he strips unclad to retrieve his wire from female NEPA Officials.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KPfxMB-xAg
What a shame...old papa.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

#JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment / Widow And Lover Killed During Midnight Sex In Ebonyi / How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.