Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

"I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad (83419 Views)

'We Will Rape Omah Lay If We Catch Him' - Nigerian Slay Queens Threaten / Residents Pull Electricity Official Off Ladder, Leaves Colleague Hanging On Pole / Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:19pm On Aug 21, 2020
So to rape is now a weapon? Stupid man
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by earnit5: 4:32pm On Aug 21, 2020
really
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Willy123(m): 4:38pm On Aug 21, 2020
[quote aut[color=#006600][/color]hor=queensera post=93054308]"I will rape you" - Man says as he strips unclad to retrieve his wire from female NEPA Officials.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KPfxMB-xAg[/quote] Nothing to post again for Nairaland? This same news and same characters was news sometimes ago in Nairaland
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by wildikeman(m): 4:39pm On Aug 21, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Pressures of Life is taking a toll on the Inhabitants of the Earth..

So many are displaying Wild and irrational behaviors..

Others are feeling Repressed, Depressed and Oppressed

Pls in all the Burdens and Troubles Around you, Remember the KING of kings!
Remember the PRINCE of Peace
JESUS is Here for you..

Burdens are Lifted at Calvary..
see I'm getting sick and tired of your shit...Bleep OFF ALREADY
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by AnanseK(m): 4:43pm On Aug 21, 2020
JidennaJason:
Feel free to call me a tribalist, I just said what I noticed about most of them....
How you or anyone take the comment is no business of mine.

Are you from that criminal predator forest tribe everyone worldwide is sick and tired of?
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by ailenmen: 5:00pm On Aug 21, 2020
That's old story
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by efonat(m): 5:01pm On Aug 21, 2020
U go fear the woman foot ware na oversize or na my eyes?
queensera:
"I will rape you" - Man says as he strips unclad to retrieve his wire from female NEPA Officials.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KPfxMB-xAg
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Zetty177x: 5:16pm On Aug 21, 2020
BoboKush:

This particular video has been online for over a year..... Look at what's making front page.... Smh

Honestly..I saw the video long time ago

1 Like

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by byinks(f): 5:20pm On Aug 21, 2020
YourMajesty:
How do you feel when they use your own words against you? Wild beast? Feels good right?

Tribalist feels so much better cheesy
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by YourMajesty(m): 5:25pm On Aug 21, 2020
byinks:

Tribalist feels so much better cheesy
Yeye girl. grin
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by luluosas(m): 5:43pm On Aug 21, 2020
Let Discos install prepay meters for all consumers and disconnection will be a thing of the past in Nigeria
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Farki: 5:45pm On Aug 21, 2020
Eriggs:
u get mind o, to dey abuse a member and their mom this way. where are the moderators?... Dominique. seun, mynd44, justwise. rule 2 broken pls

I laugh in 300 Nigerian languages grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 21, 2020
in this modern day and age they are still cutting wire and carrying ladder
when will nigeria embrace modernity biko
what is so hard in giving prepaid meters to customers

1 Like

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Jungleluv5: 6:29pm On Aug 21, 2020
queensera:
Watch The Video on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/347625639002296/posts/1003742606723926/
Old news it happened last year

1 Like

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 21, 2020
VEXT:
Chat.. Mad people full this country.... This guy use him weapon to collect him wire sharp sharp...
Better groove ooo shocked
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by emmajodeci(m): 6:37pm On Aug 21, 2020
Stale
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by AbuAeesha: 6:39pm On Aug 21, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Truly truly nigeria is a Zoo undecided

lawlessness and insanity undecided
Nigeria is not a zoo and will never be a zoo,what wrong in calling the shelter u are personally living a zoo, rather than called a great nation with great creations made by God a zoo.
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by shotnicca(m): 6:41pm On Aug 21, 2020
This man needs to be jailed cos there's every possibility that he's already do it with other pipo
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by BoboKush(m): 8:03pm On Aug 21, 2020
Zetty177x:

Honestly..I saw the video long time ago

And it trending almost everywhere today..... I guess a lot of people didn't see it then

1 Like

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by BOFA2020: 8:04pm On Aug 21, 2020
Olarewaju89:

No go commit suicide ooo grin

Ode, suicide? Over trash?
Pls stay away from Lagos lagoon.

I'm typing this from 36000 feet in the sky, back to my jet setting lifestyle. International airport is open to us already.
Stay on Nairaland thinking of suicide over TRASH.
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by mightyhazell: 8:08pm On Aug 21, 2020
queensera:

You are a tribalist. You can make your point without abusing Yoruba men. Other tribes are also guilty of this.
thanks for quoting this hilarious post before it was deleted.. can't stop laffn
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Emmaomotob(m): 8:10pm On Aug 21, 2020
JidennaJason:
Not angry, just a message to the Hypocrite and queensera who tagged me a tribalist..grin
Your mother raised a fool. angry
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Mpanyi: 8:20pm On Aug 21, 2020
If not for the fact Nigeria is not a country, this person suppose dey life for inside jail.
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Ramos16(m): 8:31pm On Aug 21, 2020
PAGAN9JA:
Must be imprisoned at once. Rape and murder threats must not be taken lightly. Prevention is better than cure. This is not the way to spwak to a woman.
imprisoned? I don't think so, he can be charged with indecent exposure, and maybe harassment but that is about it, I don't think that will even need jail time they will be treated as misdemeanors and maybe warned or asked to do community service at worst
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Awaja(m): 8:48pm On Aug 21, 2020
Fiam �immediately the woman saw an angry mans blokos,she lose grip ,what a kopsing man
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by YourMajesty(m): 9:12pm On Aug 21, 2020
Emmaomotob:
Your mother raised a fool. angry
Your mother raised a pig
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Tribalism123(m): 10:55pm On Aug 21, 2020
I no fit laugh o. See as the girl dropped the wire jejely
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by vikkiedee: 11:50pm On Aug 21, 2020
The video don tey na...
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Enemyofpeace: 11:59pm On Aug 21, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Pressures of Life is taking a toll on the Inhabitants of the Earth..

So many are displaying Wild and irrational behaviors..

Others are feeling Repressed, Depressed and Oppressed

Pls in all the Burdens and Troubles Around you, Remember the KING of kings!
Remember the PRINCE of Peace
JESUS is Here for you..

Burdens are Lifted at Calvary..
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Enemyofpeace: 12:02am On Aug 22, 2020
JidennaJason:
Feel free to call me a tribalist, I just said what I noticed about most of them....

How you or anyone take the comment is no business of mine.
so as you decided to mention a tribe in your useless post you have won for yourself a trophy abi? Grow up bro!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

#JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment / Widow And Lover Killed During Midnight Sex In Ebonyi / How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.