Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,305 members, 7,957,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:01 PM

My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) (84325 Views)

Dark Patches On My Skin. Dermatologists, Please Help. / Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough / Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by Princeofwales(m): 12:44pm On Aug 26, 2020
Your leather nko? Is it soft?
Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by johnpablo541(m): 12:44pm On Aug 26, 2020
Ten06:
If shaving with razor or shaving stick doesn't give you bumps, it better you start using shaving stick. I also feel pain when I shave with clipper

Same as me, i also feel pains when they carve my hairline and beard lines too. Sometimes it leaves little marks but they disappear within few days.
Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by Spartacus01: 12:44pm On Aug 26, 2020
Google is your friend.
Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 26, 2020
smiley

I understand your plight. It has to do with the keratin of your skin. And this condition can be very challenging especially as a guy who need to constantly shave and cut his hair. You tend to get cut on your skin which could be fatal if the person handling it is not careful. So you have to do the following to help build your skin.

you might want to stop using Shea butter as it may further soften the skin. Opt for lotions or thick creams to help bal the texture of your skin. Or use only olive oil.

You can also switch to toilet bar soaps like imperial leather, they kinda help to toughen the skin. Avoid cream soap bars.

Then supplement on cod liver oils and collagen capsules to help tighten your skin.

1 Like

Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by obowunmi(m): 12:45pm On Aug 26, 2020
But this isn't smooth skin ? cheesy angry grin angry

2 Likes

Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by Hezmatosky: 12:46pm On Aug 26, 2020
What about your bones? If they're strong, that means its sign of joblessness. Engage your self with engineering job, ur skin go know how far
Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by AuroraB(f): 12:46pm On Aug 26, 2020
HarunaWest:
See the nonsense am reading this morning... Walahi there gat to be an age restriction out here mehn.
You get patience read am naa grin

1 Like

Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:46pm On Aug 26, 2020
Use Tetmosol. Thank me later cool
Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by goshen26: 12:48pm On Aug 26, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Rub Hot palm oil and Devil’s beans on ur body

Do it twice daily for a week cool

Thank me Later

If you don’t believe, you can call our Nairaland resident Pastor , PASTOR RIGHTEOUSNESS 89 to pray and anoint you cool

Which one b Devil's beans?
Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by shamsin6300(m): 12:50pm On Aug 26, 2020
Nwibii:
Avoid using Shea butter bro.
I need a soft skin like yours bro,ladies complain all the time that my body is too hard and my hands are very strong.

Ladies undecided and you are using female moniker. Let me keep shut because my next statement will sound as an insult to you.

3 Likes

Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 26, 2020
The alignment of your blade is wrong. With sensitive skin u can have the moving blade touch it. At least 1mm behind the base blade
Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:52pm On Aug 26, 2020
Tetmosol will help give u d elephant skin u desire. Thank me later cool
Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by yaki84: 12:52pm On Aug 26, 2020
trueguy573:
Good day Nairalanders, I decided to post this here due to its population.

I can't help but notice that my skin is too soft and smooth nearly like that of a newborn. I have 3 sisters. I and 2 of them took our mother's skin. We all have soft skins but mine is extra soft. It is also very sensitive to the core.

Actually, the main issue that prompted me to post this is that triming my hair and beard is hell especially when the barber begins to re-shape the hair line back of the head or scrape off the hair under my chin. When the clipper comes in contact with my skin, I would literally feel like jumping up due to the excruciating pain. It was as if one was drawing with a knife on my skin. It took a lot of self-control and fear of getting cut to bear it all. My beard also isn't helping out as it grows rapidly.

I'm frustrated. Most barbers and folks I've been with acknowledged that my skin was soft. The only advantage of my skin is that ladies love to feel em especially when we hug and it glows attractively backed up with shea butter and coconut oil. Anytime I felt the razor pain, I was more determined to be rich as poverty would really deal with me and my determination is coming to reality, thanks to God.

Anyway please help me out with this, what natural item can make my skin thicker? I need your recommendations. I know I'm not the only one facing this. I would really appreciate your input. Anyone out there who knows a practical step to get a thicker skin?
Just get heart broken u will start developing thick skin.
Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by Kykyblaze(m): 12:53pm On Aug 26, 2020
Once you are done bathing, do not apply any lotion. Just Stop. Like don't ever try to, ever.
Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by pyyxxaro: 12:53pm On Aug 26, 2020
nams77:

People no really get problem for this country.first it was a guy who said he looked too young for his age, now this one say skin too soft.
What's the problem with nowadays youth?
I see some on Net grovelling, crying and begging ladies to accept their marriage proposal

If na only this kain things be my problem, then I have no problem at all. I will just go to obudu ranch and be flexing tight there.
Fullish folks cheesy

Cc UDUJ

Misplaced Priority cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by bigstan11787(m): 12:53pm On Aug 26, 2020
So how do you expect us to know the extent of softness of your skin with pictures ...rada rada
Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by Proffdada: 12:54pm On Aug 26, 2020
trueguy573:

I can't help but notice that my skin is too soft and smooth nearly like that of a newborn. I have 3 sisters. I and 2 of them took our mother's skin. We all have soft skins but mine is extra soft. It is also very sensitive to the core.

Actually, the main issue that prompted me to post this is that triming my hair and beard is hell especially when the barber begins to re-shape the hair line back of the head or scrape off the hair under my chin. When the clipper comes in contact with my skin, I would literally feel like jumping up due to the excruciating pain. It was as if one was drawing with a knife on my skin. It took a lot of self-control and fear of getting cut to bear it all. My beard also isn't helping out as it grows rapidly.

I'm frustrated. Most barbers and folks I've been with acknowledged that my skin was soft. The only advantage of my skin is that ladies love to feel em especially when we hug and it glows attractively backed up with shea butter and coconut oil. Anytime I felt the razor pain, I was more determined to be rich as poverty would really deal with me and my determination is coming to reality, thanks to God.

Anyway please help me out with this, what natural item can make my skin thicker? I need your recommendations. I know I'm not the only one facing this. I would really appreciate your input. Anyone out there who knows a practical step to get a thicker skin?
I have soft skin too but it makes ladies get attracted to me. Take as a blessing but stay away from gaylords

1 Like

Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by Hedonisco: 12:54pm On Aug 26, 2020
Awon omode yi sha. Your problem be say you no get problem.

1 Like

Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by bashiruhammed97(m): 12:55pm On Aug 26, 2020
Nwibii:
I need a soft skin like yours bro,ladies complain all the time that my body is too hard and my hands are very strong.

Guy under f moniker grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by Guru9ja(m): 12:57pm On Aug 26, 2020
trueguy573:

Have got a soft skin too but this cream made my skin thicker. Get Dominion cream. Thank me later when you start using it.
Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by humility33(m): 12:59pm On Aug 26, 2020
trueguy573:

I don't see why you should be worried.
I have same kind of skin.

My ex once pushed me off saying my skin is just too soft, she has never seen such look like my flesh wanna pull off.

Op there is nothinh wrong with you...it means you're unique and awesome

1 Like

Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by criuze(m): 1:01pm On Aug 26, 2020
try chop organic food and organic skin cream

you'll get better
Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by WoundedLamb: 1:01pm On Aug 26, 2020
Pimpmaride:
Potential Gay sighted....

Guys secure ur ass ooooo

Hold ass tight..

Ladies can come forward

You people in Africa make it very hard for men to be expressive and that's why they die of depression, heart attack or commit suicide often. Stop this toxic masculinity and liberate yourself. More importantly, don't project your own insecurities on the guy. He's confident enough to share his issues here, it's a pity if that level of courage doesn't sit well with your insecure ass. The assumption that gay people would even be into you is ridiculous.

If you don't have an answer (not surprising seeing the way you think), just move on. You mustn't comment on every thread.

4 Likes

Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by Macbarba: 1:01pm On Aug 26, 2020
Add salt to your the water you use for bathing... it will harden your skin a little
Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by uncleck: 1:02pm On Aug 26, 2020
I have the same problem. Every weekend is war for me because I must barb. I love clean shave

2 Likes

Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by AsawanaDgreat: 1:02pm On Aug 26, 2020
You can as well be sleeping on a broken kennel shell for one month, your body will be strong. Thank me by October end.
Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by humility33(m): 1:02pm On Aug 26, 2020
Nwibii:

Abeg leave those confuse ladies...

My ex do complain my skin was too soft.
If your skin soft they will complain, strong they'll complain also.... they're mainly confused.

Embrace the uniqueness of your being bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by Moscodee1990(m): 1:02pm On Aug 26, 2020
Go to a building Construction site and do labourer work for some months.
Thank me later.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Onyenachi Obasi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In The UK / Stubborn Rashes On The Head: How Can I Treat This? (Disturbing Photo) / Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.