Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,889 members, 7,824,712 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) (83884 Views)

Dark Patches On My Skin. Dermatologists, Please Help. / Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough / Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 22, 2020
Nwibii:
Avoid using Shea butter bro.
I need a soft skin like yours bro,ladies complain all the time that my body is too hard and my hands are very strong.

ladies complain dat ur skin is soft? shocked
wich kain ladies dey ur area?
hope dem no be like dose masculine females on steriods

1 Like

Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by Kestine0: 3:50pm On Aug 22, 2020
Go baff hot water.. Morning and night for one month.. Den come back and let me know the result..
Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 22, 2020
Dis One U Are Complaining Dat Ur Skin Is Too Soft. I Hope U Don't Bleach Ur Skin?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 22, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Rub Hot palm oil and Devil’s beans on ur body

Do it twice daily for a week cool

Thank me Later

If you don’t believe, you can call our Nairaland resident Pastor , PASTOR RIGHTEOUSNESS 89 to pray and anoint you cool

What is devil's beans??
Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by pyyxxaro: 5:50pm On Aug 22, 2020
StacyO:

What is devil's beans??

Hmmmm

If you are from the core South South you would understand

It’s common during dry season , if it touches ur skin kiss

You would scratch ur skin till your skin wears off
Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 22, 2020
pyyxxaro:

Hmmmm
If you are from the core South South you would understand

It’s common during dry season , if it touches ur skin kiss

You would scratch ur skin till your skin wears off

Oh wow.

Nature kiss
Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by 4four(m): 12:33pm On Aug 26, 2020
Hin be like this op did not have a job
Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by Eddygre8(m): 12:33pm On Aug 26, 2020
Rub charcoal mask for 21days
Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by RPG2020(m): 12:36pm On Aug 26, 2020
Where is the soft skin? All i see is cow skin ����

2 Likes

Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by KayCee92(m): 12:37pm On Aug 26, 2020
I did not read the epistle but I remember touching the skin of a lady back then in school and it felt to soft that I wonder what could be wrong with her.... Turns out I love it soft. Kai, how can I forget that skin in a hurry. Shool was good men grin
Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by Ten06(m): 12:37pm On Aug 26, 2020
If shaving with razor or shaving stick doesn't give you bumps, it better you start using shaving stick. I also feel pain when I shave with clipper

1 Like

Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by spencekat(m): 12:37pm On Aug 26, 2020
Pimpmaride:
Potential Gay sighted....
No
Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by berbs: 12:37pm On Aug 26, 2020
adecz:

Soft skin & you are still using
shea butter & coconut oil to further
soften it.. cool cool

You try!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by temposea: 12:37pm On Aug 26, 2020
Register for gym.
Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by OreoPaschal(m): 12:38pm On Aug 26, 2020
trueguy573:
Good day Nairalanders, I decided to post this here due to its population.

I know I'm not the only one facing this. I would really appreciate your input. Anyone out there who knows a practical step to get a thicker skin?

I will suggest you use palm kernel oil as cream. It will thicken your skin layers. However, if you ain't natural light skinned, your complexion may wear off on the long run.

Original one can be gotten from the East. Its called "Ude aki". smiley smiley
Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by ODJ124(m): 12:38pm On Aug 26, 2020
U don't value what u have until u lose... It
Lots of people are aiming to have such skin.
Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by ojaysam25(m): 12:38pm On Aug 26, 2020
Is it that dry skin you call soft grin

4 Likes

Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by DamnNiggar: 12:39pm On Aug 26, 2020
What cream are you rubbing currently??
Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by Sixfit: 12:39pm On Aug 26, 2020
Lol the best remedy is to enter street. Hustle in the sun and carry cement for like just one week and come back with the result.

Contact me for your strong Nord VPN 3 years login.I'm selling at a very cheap price

5 Likes

Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by Okuda(m): 12:39pm On Aug 26, 2020
This guy just came here to practice his writing and showoff skills.

2 Likes

Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by lexy2014: 12:39pm On Aug 26, 2020
trueguy573:
Good day Nairalanders, I decided to post this here due to its population.

I can't help but notice that my skin is too soft and smooth nearly like that of a newborn. I have 3 sisters. I and 2 of them took our mother's skin. We all have soft skins but mine is extra soft. It is also very sensitive to the core.

Actually, the main issue that prompted me to post this is that triming my hair and beard is hell especially when the barber begins to re-shape the hair line back of the head or scrape off the hair under my chin. When the clipper comes in contact with my skin, I would literally feel like jumping up due to the excruciating pain. It was as if one was drawing with a knife on my skin. It took a lot of self-control and fear of getting cut to bear it all. My beard also isn't helping out as it grows rapidly.

I'm frustrated. Most barbers and folks I've been with acknowledged that my skin was soft. The only advantage of my skin is that ladies love to feel em especially when we hug and it glows attractively backed up with shea butter and coconut oil. Anytime I felt the razor pain, I was more determined to be rich as poverty would really deal with me and my determination is coming to reality, thanks to God.

Anyway please help me out with this, what natural item can make my skin thicker? I need your recommendations. I know I'm not the only one facing this. I would really appreciate your input. Anyone out there who knows a practical step to get a thicker skin?

From d pix, how do we determine that ur skin is soft like a baby's?
Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by umarshehu58(m): 12:40pm On Aug 26, 2020
Accept who you are and move on. No go use chemical the way one guy burnt out his boobs o

4 Likes

Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by bluefilm: 12:40pm On Aug 26, 2020
lefulefu:
is dis one a new level of attention seeking or wetin?
many ppl strive to get a smooth skin
in short ppl spend thousands and millions on costmetics or even do surgeries just to attain a smoother skin'
u naturally have a smooth skin and u are complaining
u have a skin that is extra soft and u still complaining shocked
ok use sandpaper to sandpaper ur skin so it will become rough like that of a bricklayer and thank me later cheesy

The thing just taya me.

So many useless attention seekers now parading their useless selves on this site.

If you get soft skin, now tell me, how on earth will that solve the problem of COVID19 right now?

Nonsense. sad

3 Likes

Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:40pm On Aug 26, 2020
HarunaWest:
See the nonsense am reading this morning... Walahi there gat to be an age restriction out here mehn.

2 Shares

Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by Decryptor(m): 12:41pm On Aug 26, 2020
What exactly are you trying to achieve with this post?
Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by blingxx(m): 12:41pm On Aug 26, 2020
Agboki:
U nid more vitamin d,stop yahoo work enter sun.

see yarning undecided

1 Like

Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by Nicoddemus(m): 12:41pm On Aug 26, 2020
Ok let me summarize for you since you don't want to hit the nail by the head angry

You like your soft skin and indirectly you're trying to advertise it to us, at the same time telling us that you're becoming successful in life.

You don't want to lose your skin, all you want is for people to acknowledge you and give suggestions that even the devil knows you'd never use cheesy

I'd not be surprised if you're already toasting a babe here shocked

So thankio we've seen your post undecided

8 Likes

Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 26, 2020
Mine too has bee described as that soft. Even the hairs on my head as well yet i don't think I need any help. I'm a healthy and strong male dear.

1 Like

Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by nams77: 12:42pm On Aug 26, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Rub Hot palm oil and Devil’s beans on ur body

Do it twice daily for a week cool

Thank me Later

If you don’t believe, you can call our Nairaland resident Pastor , PASTOR RIGHTEOUSNESS 89 to pray and anoint you cool
People no really get problem for this country.first it was a guy who said he looked too young for his age, now this one say skin too soft.
What's the problem with nowadays youth?
I see some on Net grovelling, crying and begging ladies to accept their marriage proposal

If na only this kain things be my problem, then I have no problem at all. I will just go to obudu ranch and be flexing tight there.
Fullish folks cheesy

Cc UDUJ

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by UDUJ(m): 12:43pm On Aug 26, 2020
HarunaWest:
See the nonsense am reading this morning... Walahi there gat to be an age restriction out here mehn.

I am still wondering how this senseless post made the front-page.

Too many silly stories littering the forum these days.

1 Like

Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by Hamburgfinest(m): 12:43pm On Aug 26, 2020
Go to hospital or lab and check your blood suger.you might be diabetic without knowing it.

thats a sign of high blood suger.though am not a doctor,but with experience...

Good luck

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

HELP !!! NYSC Has Destroyed My Life. / Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market / I Have Turned Into An Introvert Because Of My Scar. Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.