Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,116 members, 7,821,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) (83875 Views)

Dark Patches On My Skin. Dermatologists, Please Help. / Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough / Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by DamiBlaise: 1:43pm On Aug 26, 2020
Really?!

Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by SuperStarBabe(f): 1:44pm On Aug 26, 2020
Start using vasline, stop the shea butter and coconut oil
Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by Codes151(m): 1:46pm On Aug 26, 2020
Lol. Fp thrash
Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by feejay70: 1:49pm On Aug 26, 2020
the solution is, go back to your vilage and spend one year there doing farm work especialy when the sun is at 65 degree celcious, so that your melanin gland would excretes more melan ..... don't use bleaching or moisturizing cream, but always uses 100-200 naira verseline.. try it and thank me later

1 Like

Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by Angelfrost(m): 1:50pm On Aug 26, 2020
This is not something to be worried about... Skin texture varies from person to person.

However, for firmer skin (Firmness should be your goal), invest in moisturizers rich in elastin, collagen, and shea. In addition, toughen up your body, not just skin, with consistent work out routines mostly outdoors.

Supplements like Collagen, Royal Jelly, Hyaluronic acid, also enhance skin elasticity and firmness from inside. They are healthy and quite safe.

Generally, you are blessed with what most people (Males and females alike) seek for all over. Cherish and maintain it!!!... It's not necessary that barbers carve your head. If they must, then it should be done as gently as possible or with blade of reduced sharpness.

2 Likes

Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by ochos121: 1:51pm On Aug 26, 2020
Hope ur manhood isn't soft too?
Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by Endyria(m): 1:53pm On Aug 26, 2020
NobleTv Mini Importation Class 0.1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVxkTRrfPIk
Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 26, 2020
bluefilm:

The thing just taya me.

So many useless attention seekers now parading their useless selves on this site.

If you get soft skin, now tell me, how on earth will that solve the problem of COVID19 right now?

Nonsense. sad
hahahaa cheesy
see me for example my skin is kinder oily.so during the time wey d weather go dey very warm and hot i no dey rub cream.i only use my deoderant and powder and dats ok for me.Its mostly wen the weather is very cold i use my body cream.If u know the way ur skin be u take care of it the way it suits ur skin.on an average a smooth skin is better than a dry patchy cracky skin.Na from person skin ppl dey know weda a person"s diet is nutritious or poor cheesy.a man with a smooth skin or skin that is oily should even thank His stars cos for such a man it would take time for him to develop wrinkles.why his mates at 50 or 60 will be developing deep wrinkles that wil be looking like leather him of course will be looking good for his age.anyway i dey suspect op create this thread just to get some attention from the ladies grin
i can understand that one grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by proffmykey(m): 1:55pm On Aug 26, 2020
HarunaWest:

You can see how dull you are ba?
Its called intelligence not brillance.. Like I said earlier, your too young to be here.
seriously which secondary school did you attend.
Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by Khurentnature(m): 1:58pm On Aug 26, 2020
If u need skin care call this coustomer care the number is (180) and follow the instructions thank u .... Hahaha
Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by OVikkytan49: 1:58pm On Aug 26, 2020
It's not a problem, I have the same kind of skin as yours. it's natural.
Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by tunjilomo(m): 2:00pm On Aug 26, 2020
padi94:
Picture evidence that you have a smooth skin ladies like or...
I too have soft skin so much that I bruise easily, just small scratch I fit wound. It's just nature not something to be worried about man.
FTC grin

I just want to use this opportunity to thank all my family members and all the people wey vote me for this position, and the MOD wey push this topic to front page. More money for una this year. And for anybody wey go like this post EXTRA 2 million go enter una account before month end.

If you mention me with positive review na extra 4 million be that. Amen grin grin

Vely, vely funny. LWKMD.
Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by SAD007(m): 2:01pm On Aug 26, 2020
If suffer jam you don't worry eh do Hard, well well
trueguy573:
Good day Nairalanders, I decided to post this here due to its population.

I can't help but notice that my skin is too soft and smooth nearly like that of a newborn. I have 3 sisters. I and 2 of them took our mother's skin. We all have soft skins but mine is extra soft. It is also very sensitive to the core.

Actually, the main issue that prompted me to post this is that triming my hair and beard is hell especially when the barber begins to re-shape the hair line back of the head or scrape off the hair under my chin. When the clipper comes in contact with my skin, I would literally feel like jumping up due to the excruciating pain. It was as if one was drawing with a knife on my skin. It took a lot of self-control and fear of getting cut to bear it all. My beard also isn't helping out as it grows rapidly.

I'm frustrated. Most barbers and folks I've been with acknowledged that my skin was soft. The only advantage of my skin is that ladies love to feel em especially when we hug and it glows attractively backed up with shea butter and coconut oil. Anytime I felt the razor pain, I was more determined to be rich as poverty would really deal with me and my determination is coming to reality, thanks to God.

Anyway please help me out with this, what natural item can make my skin thicker? I need your recommendations. I know I'm not the only one facing this. I would really appreciate your input. Anyone out there who knows a practical step to get a thicker skin?
Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by nNEOo(m): 2:01pm On Aug 26, 2020
Nwibii:
Avoid using Shea butter bro.
I need a soft skin like yours bro,ladies complain all the time that my body is too hard and my hands are very strong.

but your gender states that you're a female...one can safely assume the man in you unconsciously springs up like an anti-body.

Bro so you're a dude hiding under a female Moniker grin
Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by Yeyenairaland(m): 2:02pm On Aug 26, 2020
Which skin is soft??

Nothing wey person no go see for this yeyenairaland

Wait until poverty catches up with you

Onye Ara!
Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by xilo1717(m): 2:02pm On Aug 26, 2020
trueguy573:

Sincerely, I do both. It seems you can't change the natural

Just find a way to creat peace with your body image...
Many out there are actually working on getting their skin to be like yours.

1 Like

Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 2:04pm On Aug 26, 2020
Where is the soft skin? angry
Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by olumite2014(m): 2:04pm On Aug 26, 2020
it's nothing to worry about, it's genetic disorder, same in my family � line , mosquito bite do tear my skin atimes and my palm na like ajebota pikin.
Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by ezugegere(m): 2:07pm On Aug 26, 2020
I have the same problem with clippers, even though I don't think is that soft. That's the reason I still shave with shaving stick up till today. I can't come and kill masef abeg!
Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by sLentlover7778(m): 2:12pm On Aug 26, 2020
I don click like..

Make I dey wait for alert..

grin grin grin

padi94:
Picture evidence that you have a smooth skin ladies like or...
I too have soft skin so much that I bruise easily, just small scratch I fit wound. It's just nature not something to be worried about man.
FTC grin

I just want to use this opportunity to thank all my family members and all the people wey vote me for this position, and the MOD wey push this topic to front page. More money for una this year. And for anybody wey go like this post EXTRA 2 million go enter una account before month end.

If you mention me with positive review na extra 4 million be that. Amen grin grin
Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by Elmander1983(m): 2:15pm On Aug 26, 2020
Result of bleaching cream grin
trueguy573:

I can't help but notice that my skin is too soft and smooth nearly like that of a newborn. I have 3 sisters. I and 2 of them took our mother's skin. We all have soft skins but mine is extra soft. It is also very sensitive to the core.

Actually, the main issue that prompted me to post this is that triming my hair and beard is hell especially when the barber begins to re-shape the hair line back of the head or scrape off the hair under my chin. When the clipper comes in contact with my skin, I would literally feel like jumping up due to the excruciating pain. It was as if one was drawing with a knife on my skin. It took a lot of self-control and fear of getting cut to bear it all. My beard also isn't helping out as it grows rapidly.

I'm frustrated. Most barbers and folks I've been with acknowledged that my skin was soft. The only advantage of my skin is that ladies love to feel em especially when we hug and it glows attractively backed up with shea butter and coconut oil. Anytime I felt the razor pain, I was more determined to be rich as poverty would really deal with me and my determination is coming to reality, thanks to God.

Anyway please help me out with this, what natural item can make my skin thicker? I need your recommendations. I know I'm not the only one facing this. I would really appreciate your input. Anyone out there who knows a practical step to get a thicker skin?
Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 2:18pm On Aug 26, 2020
ochos121:
Hope ur manhood isn't soft too?
Wicked question cheesy cheesy grin
Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by linearity: 2:19pm On Aug 26, 2020
Go do farm work, that is the God given natural remedy!

Thank me later.
Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by bizzibodi(m): 2:25pm On Aug 26, 2020
Business don set for U b that if U also have soft bum bum & willing pussycatgrin grin grin
Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by bejick(m): 2:28pm On Aug 26, 2020
trueguy573:

I just told my Landlord in Idumota about your soft skin and he said i should not pay rent for the next five years. When you have time come lets share the money that i saved from the rent waiver. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by Asiri1991: 2:29pm On Aug 26, 2020
Buy Dr Iguodo Goko Cleanser.
Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by Naijaarchive(m): 2:39pm On Aug 26, 2020
It's really easy to register and create topics on nairaland honestly... Other forums have levels or task you must do before you can even post
Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by ajimotoke(m): 2:43pm On Aug 26, 2020
Bathe in hot water at 100°c everyday, thank me later grin

Watch this funny comedy skit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2z5Jz3IU-U
Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by vioment: 2:43pm On Aug 26, 2020
This guy funny.

That hand look like wetin you dey use fry garri.
Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by Ebpumping: 2:44pm On Aug 26, 2020
Bros i also have soft skin as you but nothing to worry about.soft skin has it s own advantage in area of wound healing faster and also your skin can glow without needing to buy expensive cream or lotion.so now choose soft or tick skin?

1 Like

Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by GreaterFuture1(m): 2:45pm On Aug 26, 2020
trueguy573:
Really? angry sad I sought for a solution to my problem yet this is what my people can come up with? Please I don't need much comments, I only need comments from people with brains. Thank you.
First of us all I want to ask how rich are you? What has your Financial/status been from birth?
How old are you?
Where do you live? And the kind of places/neighborhood you've lived from childhood up to this point?
Pls I'm being very serious, your answer would determine if my Solution would help you. Thanks
Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by GreaterFuture1(m): 2:47pm On Aug 26, 2020
adecz:

Soft skin & you are still using
shea butter & coconut oil to further
soften it.. cool cool
Do those things soften skin or make it Glow and Fresh?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

HELP !!! NYSC Has Destroyed My Life. / Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market / I Have Turned Into An Introvert Because Of My Scar. Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.