Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,028 members, 7,956,809 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:39 PM

My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) (84321 Views)

Dark Patches On My Skin. Dermatologists, Please Help. / Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough / Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by phelonrays: 2:50pm On Aug 26, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Rub Hot palm oil and Devil’s beans on ur body

Do it twice daily for a week cool

Thank me Later

If you don’t believe, you can call our Nairaland resident Pastor , PASTOR RIGHTEOUSNESS 89 to pray and anoint you cool

Devil beans?

Are you for real? cheesy

Please OP, don't try this, except you want to scratch your brain out... cheesygrin
Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by SeriouslySense(m): 2:51pm On Aug 26, 2020
You can cut your hair, if you do not like how the barbers cut your hair.

That will save you the stress of getting cuts.
Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by Temmylee01(m): 2:57pm On Aug 26, 2020
All you got to do is stop applying cream every time you take ur bath, maybe cream twice or three times a week it will sure do help and don't use bleaching cream or soap.
Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by SeriouslySense(m): 2:59pm On Aug 26, 2020
There is nothing wrong with having a soft skin, infact it is one of the sign of a healthy skin, it could be that person takes care of his skin and drinks lots of water. There may also be genetic disposition and environmental effect.

But there is also a medical description below.
Hypermobile Ehlers-Danlos syndrome is an inherited connective tissue disorder that is caused by defects in a protein called collagen. It is generally considered the least severe form of Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) although significant complications can occur. Common symptoms include joint hypermobility, affecting both large (elbows, knees) and small (fingers, toes) joints; soft, smooth skin that may be slightly elastic (stretchy) and bruises easily; and chronic musculoskeletal (muscle and bone) pain. While hypermobile EDS is regarded as a genetic condition, the genetic cause is unknown as the gene(s) responsible have not been identified. Inheritance is autosomal dominant. Treatment and management is focused on preventing serious complications and relieving associated signs and symptoms.[1][2][3]

1 Like

Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by MsAllison(f): 3:12pm On Aug 26, 2020
Pimpmaride:
Potential Gay sighted....

Guys secure ur ass ooooo

Hold ass tight..

Ladies can come forward
pimpmaride.Pimpmaride pimpmaride.Pimpmaride pimpmaride.Pimpmaride pimpmaride.Pimpmaride pimpmaride.Pimpmaride Pimpmaride

I love you kiss
Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by Orhevus: 3:13pm On Aug 26, 2020
umarshehu58:
Accept who you are and move on. No go use chemical the way one guy burnt out his boobs o
lol you remember that guy with burnt boobs
Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by MsAllison(f): 3:14pm On Aug 26, 2020
Nwibii:
Avoid using Shea butter bro.
I need a soft skin like yours bro,ladies complain all the time that my body is too hard and my hands are very strong.

shemaless everywhere grin
Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by Elsueno: 3:17pm On Aug 26, 2020
What people do to get laid on this forum is appaling,

You don't need a genius to tell you that going out in th sun and hustling will not only make ur skin darker, But rough as well.

Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by eddyvilla: 3:18pm On Aug 26, 2020
When I initially saw the Op's post I was so glad because it describe exactly my personal experience. But seeing comments of Nigerians to someone who is expressive enough on his personal ordeal just shows how much hate we have as a people in this country.

I cannot even imagine people thinking it towards the lines of looking for attention or gay.... Gosh... Who did this to us?

I have a soft skin too and I am married but what is kinda frustrating is you going to the barbers shop as a full grown man and you are probably seated beside a child barbing while the child is acting mature when been cut, you are there doing like you want to cry and you just cannot control it sometimes (...small small Oga, abeg easy... My skin soft.. This clipper too sharp becomes your nursery rhymes). Anyone that has a soft skin truly understands the pain.

Even though women likes a man's skin soft but a man does not like it that soft because you are prone to mindless injuries and it can really be depressing sometimes.

I was expecting a mature response to the op's concern and the likes of us that could not be as expressive as the op were just looking to steal some solutions, but NO NO NO. Children came all out to play in the sand when there is a serious matter to be discussed.

Nairaland has turn to something else. This was not the Nairaland I use to know.

1 Like

Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by Nwibii: 3:37pm On Aug 26, 2020
nNEOo:

but your gender states that you're a female...one can safely assume the man in you unconsciously springs up like an anti-body.

Bro so you're a dude hiding under a female Moniker grin

Mr. U need to read and digest.
So if I said strong skin, do all ladies u know have soft skins?
If I said ladies complain about me, was it suppose to be a guy that would have complain? Don't I have friends, After all, if ur lady do have strong skin I doubt if you can even open ur mouth and tell her.
Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by 2cribz: 3:39pm On Aug 26, 2020
Thread for gays
Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by Nwibii: 3:40pm On Aug 26, 2020
shamsin6300:

Ladies undecided and you are using female moniker. Let me keep shut because my next statement will sound as an insult to you.
Na waooo haven't you seen ladies with strong hands?
Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by Vaabra01(f): 3:49pm On Aug 26, 2020
Nwibii:
Avoid using Shea butter bro.
I need a soft skin like yours bro,ladies complain all the time that my body is too hard and my hands are very strong.

So u b male.....y u come put female on your status....chaiiii guys go Don suffer for your hand
Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by anthonyuncle(m): 3:58pm On Aug 26, 2020
padi94:
Picture evidence that you have a smooth skin ladies like or...
I too have soft skin so much that I bruise easily, just small scratch I fit wound. It's just nature not something to be worried about man.
FTC grin

I just want to use this opportunity to thank all my family members and all the people wey vote me for this position, and the MOD wey push this topic to front page. More money for una this year. And for anybody wey go like this post EXTRA 2 million go enter una account before month end.

If you mention me with positive review na extra 4 million be that. Amen grin grin

u really make me laugh
Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by Nwibii: 3:58pm On Aug 26, 2020
Vaabra01:

So u b male.....y u come put female on your status....chaiiii guys go Don suffer for your hand

So ur own for nairaland na to find woman, ur fowl don lay cook eeg
Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by IYANGBALI: 4:09pm On Aug 26, 2020
Unlike ajepako that her body is like a stone
Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by shamsin6300(m): 4:16pm On Aug 26, 2020
Nwibii:

Na waooo haven't you seen ladies with strong hands?

LWKMD
Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by MrPaul2: 4:19pm On Aug 26, 2020
Agboki:
U nid more vitamin d,stop yahoo work enter sun.
grin grin
Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by VicM6: 4:30pm On Aug 26, 2020
trueguy573:
Good day Nairalanders, I decided to post this here due to its population.

I can't help but notice that my skin is too soft and smooth nearly like that of a newborn. I have 3 sisters. I and 2 of them took our mother's skin. We all have soft skins but mine is extra soft. It is also very sensitive to the core.

Actually, the main issue that prompted me to post this is that triming my hair and beard is hell especially when the barber begins to re-shape the hair line back of the head or scrape off the hair under my chin. When the clipper comes in contact with my skin, I would literally feel like jumping up due to the excruciating pain. It was as if one was drawing with a knife on my skin. It took a lot of self-control and fear of getting cut to bear it all. My beard also isn't helping out as it grows rapidly.

I'm frustrated. Most barbers and folks I've been with acknowledged that my skin was soft. The only advantage of my skin is that ladies love to feel em especially when we hug and it glows attractively backed up with shea butter and coconut oil. Anytime I felt the razor pain, I was more determined to be rich as poverty would really deal with me and my determination is coming to reality, thanks to God.

Anyway please help me out with this, what natural item can make my skin thicker? I need your recommendations. I know I'm not the only one facing this. I would really appreciate your input. Anyone out there who knows a practical step to get a thicker skin?
go do bricklayer job for 3months then come back and thank me later walia.
Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by sheriffindy(m): 4:41pm On Aug 26, 2020
ojaysam25:
Is it that dry skin you call soft grin
I TIRE OOOOOOO
Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by DSS1335: 4:52pm On Aug 26, 2020
padi94:
I too have soft skin so much that I bruise easily, just small scratch I fit wound. It's just nature not something to be worried about man.
FTC grin

I just want to use this opportunity to thank all my family members and all the people wey vote me for this position, and the MOD wey push this topic to front page. More money for una this year. And for anybody wey go like this post EXTRA 2 million go enter una account before month end.

If you mention me with positive review na extra 4 million be that. Amen grin grin

grin
Who no like better thing?. I say a big amen bro. I'm equally awaiting N4m exactly too
Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 26, 2020
I don't see this as a bad thing
Everything comes with its own disadvantages, endure the pain undecided
Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by fof1: 4:59pm On Aug 26, 2020
trueguy573:
Good day Nairalanders, I decided to post this here due to its population.

I can't help but notice that my skin is too soft and smooth nearly like that of a newborn. I have 3 sisters. I and 2 of them took our mother's skin. We all have soft skins but mine is extra soft. It is also very sensitive to the core.

Actually, the main issue that prompted me to post this is that triming my hair and beard is hell especially when the barber begins to re-shape the hair line back of the head or scrape off the hair under my chin. When the clipper comes in contact with my skin, I would literally feel like jumping up due to the excruciating pain. It was as if one was drawing with a knife on my skin. It took a lot of self-control and fear of getting cut to bear it all. My beard also isn't helping out as it grows rapidly.

I'm frustrated. Most barbers and folks I've been with acknowledged that my skin was soft. The only advantage of my skin is that ladies love to feel em especially when we hug and it glows attractively backed up with shea butter and coconut oil. Anytime I felt the razor pain, I was more determined to be rich as poverty would really deal with me and my determination is coming to reality, thanks to God.

Anyway please help me out with this, what natural item can make my skin thicker? I need your recommendations. I know I'm not the only one facing this. I would really appreciate your input. Anyone out there who knows a practical step to get a thicker skin?

PLS GO UNDER THE SUN FROM TIME TO TIME EACH DAY, ESPECIALLY FROM NOON.
Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by sheriffindy(m): 5:10pm On Aug 26, 2020
Next topic to be posted here: I HAVE A VERY SOFT YANSH..Please any advice to make it Strong.

MADAFACKERSS!!!
Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by faithful2911(m): 5:37pm On Aug 26, 2020
Pimpmaride:
Potential Gay sighted....

Guys secure ur ass ooooo

Hold ass tight..

Ladies can come forward
Cc. Crownedrookie
Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by Charity85(m): 5:40pm On Aug 26, 2020
You could be have a Connective tissue disorder. It could be Ehlers Danlos syndrome
Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by Go5DY(m): 5:56pm On Aug 26, 2020
Bros go dey do legbuke, before I month you will see the changes. kiss
Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 26, 2020
Go slap SARS
Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by emmanuelzi(m): 6:16pm On Aug 26, 2020
padi94:
FTC grin

3 gbosa for you.....
Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 26, 2020
Useless post. Very jobless

Skin is soft. WTF??
Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by Sagay212: 6:30pm On Aug 26, 2020
Wetin be this nonsense?
Re: My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) by Kaytixy: 7:09pm On Aug 26, 2020
Agboki:
U nid more vitamin d,stop yahoo work enter sun.
omo this guy bad gan. Gat me laughing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FACT-CHECK: Is Coronavirus Caused By 5G Technology? / Stubborn Rashes On The Head: How Can I Treat This? (Disturbing Photo) / Onyenachi Obasi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.