Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,516 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Is It Right to collect a car i bought for My Girlfriend When We Break Up? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right to collect a car i bought for My Girlfriend When We Break Up? (772 Views)

A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card / Man Stood By His Girlfriend When She Had Cancer, Tells Story 2 Years Later / How Much Do You Give Your Girlfriend When She Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right to collect a car i bought for My Girlfriend When We Break Up? by ICAMETOCAUSETRO: 1:41pm On Aug 22, 2020
Is it right to collect back luxury items you bought your ex gf when both of you ain't in a relaionship anymore?
Mods,FP please.
Re: Is It Right to collect a car i bought for My Girlfriend When We Break Up? by IKBARUTEN11(m): 1:42pm On Aug 22, 2020
Did u ask yourself that qstn b4

1. Buying those things 4 her
2. Going into d relationship
3. If sum oda guy do same 2 ya sis afta break up, hw will u feel?

N. B. Reason am and u go knw say u be scam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Right to collect a car i bought for My Girlfriend When We Break Up? by Crownstar01: 1:43pm On Aug 22, 2020
ICAMETOCAUSETRO:
Is it right to collect back luxury items you bought your ex gf when both of you ain't in a relaionship anymore?
Items like? Be specific.
Re: Is It Right to collect a car i bought for My Girlfriend When We Break Up? by ICAMETOCAUSETRO: 1:45pm On Aug 22, 2020
Crownstar01:
Items like? Be specific.
luxury items like a car?
Re: Is It Right to collect a car i bought for My Girlfriend When We Break Up? by aaaaabbbbbccccc: 1:45pm On Aug 22, 2020
Crownstar01:
Items like? Be specific.
can’t be more than iPhone. luxury item indeed
Re: Is It Right to collect a car i bought for My Girlfriend When We Break Up? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 22, 2020
Nice post man
Re: Is It Right to collect a car i bought for My Girlfriend When We Break Up? by ICAMETOCAUSETRO: 1:46pm On Aug 22, 2020
aaaaabbbbbccccc:
its a car actually
Re: Is It Right to collect a car i bought for My Girlfriend When We Break Up? by AlphaStorm: 1:49pm On Aug 22, 2020
OPONU.....!!!!!
GO AND COLLECT THE CAR AND DONT LOOK BACK.
IF U DONT COLLECT IT, NA 600 YEARS OF PUNISHMENT FOR YOU IN THIS LIFE

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right to collect a car i bought for My Girlfriend When We Break Up? by FManager(m): 1:50pm On Aug 22, 2020
If the car documents still have your name and your the one paying for the car expenses then yes, you can still collect it.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right to collect a car i bought for My Girlfriend When We Break Up? by Crownstar01: 1:50pm On Aug 22, 2020
ICAMETOCAUSETRO:
luxury items like a car?
LOL...You can't gift a woman a car all because of pussy. Overdose pussy kills the soul. grin

Endeavor to take back your car. I can't do that shit.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right to collect a car i bought for My Girlfriend When We Break Up? by SageMK: 1:50pm On Aug 22, 2020
It's VERY okay to collect your car back but only if the ownership is in your name. If it's otherwise then you should gracefully take your L man. undecided
Re: Is It Right to collect a car i bought for My Girlfriend When We Break Up? by Crownstar01: 1:54pm On Aug 22, 2020
aaaaabbbbbccccc:
It's a car. He needs to take it back as soon as possible. Bitches don't deserve good things.
Re: Is It Right to collect a car i bought for My Girlfriend When We Break Up? by Razzness(m): 1:57pm On Aug 22, 2020
Maybe it's because am broke that i find it ridiculous to buy a car for a girl am not married to. This life nothing is guaranteed, anything u are giving ur girlfriend should be something u can genuinely afford without ever wanting it back. Guys, look b4 u leap.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right to collect a car i bought for My Girlfriend When We Break Up? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 22, 2020
I don't buy them o. I borrow them for the duration of our relationship. If e fail Abeg drop am. If we marry continue.

When you start buying stuffs for them they begin to grow wings and colours starts showing. The local girls ooo

The better ladies out there the car would be nothing to you. Because them self go Don bless you well well.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right to collect a car i bought for My Girlfriend When We Break Up? by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:56pm On Aug 22, 2020
First go return all you fvcked back.
You realized you are a BACKUP boyfriend abi?
Injured player, dem don bench am!

1 Like

Re: Is It Right to collect a car i bought for My Girlfriend When We Break Up? by AfroKnight: 3:08pm On Aug 22, 2020
It’s your property. Do with it as you please.
Re: Is It Right to collect a car i bought for My Girlfriend When We Break Up? by Vyzz: 4:34pm On Aug 22, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
First go return all you fvcked back.
You realized you are a BACKUP boyfriend abi?
Injured player, dem don bench am!

I bet he would gladly return all the bleeps he got if the lady would return the car...

You one of the reason ladies think bleeping guys is a favour...

Is symbiotic

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: If You Catch Him Watching Telemundo Or Zeeworld, Break Up With Him!!! / My Relationship Is Falling Apart Because I Cried For My Late Boyfriend-pls Advis / Olosho is good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.