Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,131 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

.. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (14595 Views)

I Am Addicted To Sex, How Do I Stop? / Help! I Am Addicted To Being Touched On My Chest/breasts / Help I Am A Girl And I Am Addicted To Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .. by Jerkbaba: 9:37pm On Aug 22, 2020
Bros nothing do you! Enjoy your life!
Re: .. by Stevyne: 9:38pm On Aug 22, 2020
Johnbestman:
Pls I need help. I can't save money anymore. I base in shomolu lagos.. I can't stay without fukin olosho and with 500naira u can fuk any olosho here in shomolu. How can I stop. I always have the urge to fuk olosho.. Sometimes I even go as early as 4am in the morning. Today Saturday I went around 5am to nack and the olosho gave me d fuk of my life that I had to run back for another round. Pls I need help. How can I stop.
Shomolu, Apata nigga.

Leave the Area.

1 Like

Re: .. by Paromarc: 9:39pm On Aug 22, 2020
People no longer fear HIV, I can't even attempt a one-night stand talk less of visiting a brothel.
Re: .. by Nicepoker(m): 10:00pm On Aug 22, 2020
Johnbestman:
. I hve tried to stop but each time I try the urge kip coming. I have a job.. Having a job can't stop d devil from using someone.
Tell the devil to engage you more. You can also become a criminal.
Re: .. by Nicepoker(m): 10:04pm On Aug 22, 2020
Johnbestman:
oga I don't know the name of the street nor the name of the brothel. My own is to go and nack. About 3 place's in ladi lak wer I fuk for 500Naira and u can find girls young as 14 m to 15 yrs and also 2 place's in gbagada wer I fuk for 500naira. Bariga too. Oga dem plenty
Shareholder

1 Like

Re: .. by Pat081: 10:11pm On Aug 22, 2020
He pay for it MR MAN and you can see the gal is happy too or the gal na ur sister??
eni4real:
You are having sex with an underage girl! shocked shocked

Where is your conscience?

Isn't that a Statutory rape??

1 Like

Re: .. by Pat081: 10:12pm On Aug 22, 2020
U get him
Nicepoker:
Shareholder
Re: .. by Pat081: 10:19pm On Aug 22, 2020
No body will tell you to stop when SARS don get hold of u like 2 or more time and make you to call ur people 2come and bail u
Re: .. by Pat081: 10:25pm On Aug 22, 2020
U can ask for his number so that u can met in that bothel
Femzaremz:
bro howfar! Where exactly in shomolu is this brothel located?
Re: .. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 22, 2020
Pat081:
He pay for it MR MAN and you can see the gal is happy too or the gal na ur sister??
It is called 'Statutory rape' in a sane Country!!
Re: .. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 22, 2020
Johnbestman:
Pls I need help. I can't save money anymore. I base in shomolu lagos.. I can't stay without fukin olosho and with 500naira u can fuk any olosho here in shomolu. How can I stop. I always have the urge to fuk olosho.. Sometimes I even go as early as 4am in the morning. Today Saturday I went around 5am to nack and the olosho gave me d fuk of my life that I had to run back for another round. Pls I need help. How can I stop.

Every morning when you wake up, go to your mirror, look @ yourself and ask this simple question. If today was to be my last day on earth, would I do what am about to do(going to the brothel). If no, good you are 40% free from the shackles of sexual addiction.

Cry out to whatever you believe in, to rescue you and make a sincere effort not to return to your vomit.
Occupy yourself with other things, if you are idle.

Challenge yourself to learn new skills so as to be more relevant in the university of life.

In conclusion, the shackles of addiction is strong, but with determination and a sincere heart, you will overcome.

Much love from Luckyheart.
Re: .. by dannex4adx(m): 11:15pm On Aug 22, 2020
Bro! make I no lie for you, you are under a curse and the demons have taken over your life. What you need is deliverance.
Re: .. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 22, 2020
Your life has.........and it's beyond..........
If you continue in this bad act you're likely to............ untimely
I won't say more than that angry
Re: .. by Lamanii22(f): 12:02am On Aug 23, 2020
Johnbestman:
This picture is also one of the olosho dat I fuk yesterday. She is just 15 yrs. Is a video but I had to screenshot it

As in 15yrs old
Re: .. by Lamanii22(f): 12:05am On Aug 23, 2020
Johnbestman:
This 1 is just 13 yrs old but she de select man and she de select dicck. If she looks that u are too old or u have big dicck she will not allow u nack her and she will give u back ur money bcus she is very young. I fuk her last week na so so cry she de cry.. She even release 3 times.. Her puzzy was so tight as hell that I had to use half of her cream..

I don't believe this... Now you're lying... 13yrold? Like she doesn't have parents or guardian?
Re: .. by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 23, 2020
u are jobless thats why
waking 5am to fukl ashi shocked
get something do

2 Likes

Re: .. by Wesayno: 12:53am On Aug 23, 2020
Johnbestman:

Abeg drop WhatsApp number.
Re: .. by Nobody: 2:11am On Aug 23, 2020
Don't stop o ....continue ......go for hiv test and when the result is out ..you know wassup...
Sha don't write back to nairalanders that they should prescribe drugs for you....

SMH ......You would soon learn your lesson
Re: .. by SweetiliciousD: 2:15am On Aug 23, 2020
Lamanii22:

I don't believe this... Now you're lying... 13yrold? Like she doesn't have parents or guardian?

Inside life.

You are not aware of your environment at all.

1 Like

Re: .. by chingle5(m): 3:13am On Aug 23, 2020
Lamanii22:

U don't believe, is it dat u just want to lie to urself ..... Hmmm com to shmolu and bariga and see for ursef I even no the brothel he is talking of in shomolu coz that I WHR I stay

There are many things happening in this country all in the name of surviving
Re: .. by WalkerMichael(m): 4:29am On Aug 23, 2020
chingle5:

U don't believe, is it dat u just want to lie to ur side ..... Hmmm com to shmolu and bariga and see for ursef I even no the brothel he is talking of in shomolu coz that I WHR I stay

There are many things happening in this country all in the name of surviving

Ladi lak is even very popular. Things dey sup well
Re: .. by Nobody: 5:15am On Aug 23, 2020
adedayo3193:

Bro...u get space for one more person for your side
I don't understand
Re: .. by alphaNomega: 5:17am On Aug 23, 2020
Johnbestman:
. Ha. Ova I can not save money. Imagine I went with 5k today and I came back with 1k

Fire down cool

Always use protection

2 Likes

Re: .. by guente02(m): 5:19am On Aug 23, 2020
Johnbestman:
Re: .. by Nobody: 5:47am On Aug 23, 2020
Lamanii22:

oga am not sure u live in lagos or any local place in lagos. May be u dnt know wat dis pandemic has cus so many people and der family. Come to ladi lak bus stop or ikorodu inside igbogbo u will see girls as young as dat age using style to beg 4 money n food. If u manage to give dem 500 or 1k my brother u do with dem wat ever u desire..

5 Likes

Re: .. by Nobody: 6:02am On Aug 23, 2020
Pat081:
No body will tell you to stop when SARS don get hold of u like 2 or more time and make you to call ur people 2come and bail u
oga der is something about me. I cnt get arrested by any SARS or police. Even if de see me de will talk to me like der de knw me b4. U can doubt it but is true.. People wonder the same tin. Der was a time I had tramadol on me at palmgroove bus stop. De search me n found it but de started talking to.me.like de knw me. So.many times dis has happened. I can't count. Or in ikorodu wer de came to one hotel to carry everybody even with d manager der and all d sexx workers. De entered all d room but did not enter d room I was dat is even close to dem and was not even locked. Guy is something deep shar

1 Like

Re: .. by Pat081: 6:03am On Aug 23, 2020
eni4real:
It is called 'Statutory rape' in a sane Country!!
hmmm rape wen it is nt by force
Re: .. by Pat081: 6:07am On Aug 23, 2020
The thing is still working for u
Johnbestman:
oga der is something about me. I cnt get arrested by any SARS or police. Even if de see me de will talk to me like der de knw me b4. U can doubt it but is true.. People wonder the same tin. Der was a time I had tramadol on me at palmgroove bus stop. De search me n found it but de started talking to.me.like de knw me. So.many times dis has happened. I can't count. Or in ikorodu wer de came to one hotel to carry everybody even with d manager der and all d sexx workers. De entered all d room but did not enter d room I was dat is even close to dem and was not even locked. Guy is something deep shar
Re: .. by Nobody: 6:07am On Aug 23, 2020
alphaNomega:

Fire down cool

Always use protection
I always do boss but man need to stop. Another tin is dat d girl are so young and cute. Some with mad shape dat will turn u on. Just imagine 500 naira 4 a good sex. U will kiss. U will suk breast. U will do as u like but u must use ur condom wen is time to enter d place.. Oga I started deleting der number but not all of dem use phone sha

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 6:10am On Aug 23, 2020
Pat081:
yah up till now. Is something deep.

1 Like

Re: .. by Pat081: 6:17am On Aug 23, 2020
Do u think they too will nt let him use condom
Roheemah04:
Don't stop o ....continue ......go for hiv test and when the result is out ..you know wassup...
Sha don't write back to nairalanders that they should prescribe drugs for you....

SMH ......You would soon learn your lesson
Re: .. by Nobody: 6:18am On Aug 23, 2020
Pat081:
but I hve use it to steal money in d past which I hate doing but dat was once, but it is normal den in school to collect ur guy money wen em de sleep. So in the morning my guy started looking 4 his money and he woke every 1 from sleep to tell dem dat his money is gone. Let me make it d story short. De searched 4 d place wer I kept de money and d money was looking at dem de wer also lookin at d money but could not see it. Me I was dam surprised and shocked my self dat de could not see it. My brother I was dam shocked. Till now I wonder wat is rilly be hide all dis but sometimes I believe I knw. I feel safe walking in d nite around 11pm or 12,1,2,3am bcus I hve no fear. I grew up in.p.h..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? / Is Jealousy A Proof Of Love Or Lack Of Trust? / Why Do Most Girls Lie That They Don't Like Sex (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.