Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

.. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (14579 Views)

I Am Addicted To Sex, How Do I Stop? / Help! I Am Addicted To Being Touched On My Chest/breasts / Help I Am A Girl And I Am Addicted To Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

Re: .. by Pat081: 6:20am On Aug 23, 2020
Love that
Johnbestman:
yah up till now. Is something deep.
Re: .. by Kondomatic(m): 6:27am On Aug 23, 2020
Johnbestman:
This picture is also one of the olosho dat I fuk yesterday. She is just 15 yrs. Is a video but I had to screenshot it
Are you mad?
Re: .. by greatdeal1408: 6:38am On Aug 23, 2020
Change your environment..
Re: .. by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 23, 2020
greatdeal1408:
Change your environment..

okay
Re: .. by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 23, 2020
Kondomatic:
Are you mad?
No
Re: .. by kingbee90: 8:12am On Aug 23, 2020
Do these girls allow you to record them while having sex with them or after the whole show?
Re: .. by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 23, 2020
kingbee90:
Do these girls allow you to record them while having sex with them or after the whole show?
after the fuk some might start having feelings 4 u. u knw de are young as 13,14,15,16 of age so de are very shy.. once u just play with dem de have fall 4 u. de will even beg to come to ur house. one even cried because I dnt want her to come to my house. she started crying dat is because she is doing dis work thats y I don't love her and dat I have a gf. I had to lie to her dat am living very far and I only come around to visit my friend and to also see her..

Re: .. by nzechu(m): 8:55am On Aug 23, 2020
Johnbestman:
after the fuk some might start having feelings 4 u. u knw de are young as 13,14,15,16 of age so de are very shy.. once u just play with dem de have fall 4 u. de will even beg to come to ur house. one even cried because I dnt want her to come to my house. she started crying dat is because she is doing dis work thats y I don't love her and dat I have a gf. I had to lie to her dat am living very far and I only come around to visit my friend and to also see her..
pls can u describe where this hotel is, or at least the name of the hotel

Re: .. by chingle5(m): 9:27am On Aug 23, 2020
WalkerMichael:

Ladi lak is even very popular. Things dey sup well

So people no no ask e Dey go..... tongue. Obalearo
Re: .. by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 23, 2020
nzechu:
pls can u describe where this hotel is, or at least the name of the hotel
wer do u stay
Re: .. by virginboy1(m): 10:43am On Aug 23, 2020
Johnbestman:
. I hve tried to stop but each time I try the urge kip coming. I have a job.. Having a job can't stop d devil from using someone.

No devil is using you... Stop blaming the devil...it's your urge, your inbuilt hormones.

Maybe your libido is very high...But the onus is on you. High Discipline is part of the key. Keep your self very busy etc
Re: .. by virginboy1(m): 10:44am On Aug 23, 2020
Johnbestman:
This picture is also one of the olosho dat I fuk yesterday. She is just 15 yrs. Is a video but I had to screenshot it

Take of the picture, or cover her face.

E no make sense
Re: .. by virginboy1(m): 10:48am On Aug 23, 2020
Greensquard:

What u just typed is complete rubbish..what has the price that he paid have to do with the topic at hand?u must be a real simp to worship girls and feel some are to be handled by bigmen alone..no go find money just seatdown there de vex ontop olosho price matter, undecided

No dem, bloody simpletons

Re: .. by virginboy1(m): 10:53am On Aug 23, 2020
dannex4adx:
Bro! make I no lie for you, you are under a curse and the demons have taken over your life. What you need is deliverance.

He is not in any curse... undecided

All these over religious people self... angry
Re: .. by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 23, 2020
virginboy1:

No devil is using you... Stop blaming the devil...it's your urge, your inbuilt hormones.

Maybe your libido is very high...But the onus is on you. High Discipline is part of the key. Keep your self very busy etc
okay. I will try
Re: .. by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 23, 2020
Pat081:
hmmm rape wen it is nt by force
Read more about 'Statutory Rape'.
Re: .. by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 23, 2020
Johnbestman:
This 1 is just 13 yrs old but she de select man and she de select dicck. If she looks that u are too old or u have big dicck she will not allow u nack her and she will give u back ur money bcus she is very young. I fuk her last week na so so cry she de cry.. She even release 3 times.. Her puzzy was so tight as hell that I had to use half of her cream..
angry Disgusting you're a sick person for sleeping with a minor. Be careful u could be arrested and jailed
Re: .. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 23, 2020
Skynet45:

angry Disgusting you're a sick person for sleeping with a minor. Be careful u could be arrested and jailed
oga na hotel she de and I pay her. I did not go to der family house or inside bush to fuk her.. u don't knw life is hard 4 so many people in dis Nigeria. if u see d kind of age of girls dat visit some guys in der house in dis lagos. I swear u go talk say dis life no balance.. unless u no base 4 naija
Re: .. by Pat081: 12:54pm On Aug 23, 2020
U maybe right but no law for the rich only poor
eni4real:
Read more about 'Statutory Rape'.
Re: .. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 23, 2020
Pat081:
U maybe right but no law for the rich only poor
Only in Nigeria/Africa tho..
Statutory rape is a serious offence in sane countries!!
Re: .. by dannex4adx(m): 1:08pm On Aug 23, 2020
virginboy1:

He is not in any curse... undecided
All these over religious people self... angry
Ohk sir!
Re: .. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 23, 2020
eni4real:
Only in Nigeria/Africa tho..
Statutory rape is a serious offence in sane countries!!
yah only in naija o.. atleast u can see men of 40 to 50 even above 50 and de will deside to get married to one small girl like dat.. oga if u get money 4 naija everything is possible abi u tink say if na 4 naija dem catch hushpuppi u tink say em 4 never come out.

Re: .. by nzechu(m): 2:24pm On Aug 23, 2020
Johnbestman:
wer do u stay
I don't stay in that area, I stay at surulere but I just want come around that place
Re: .. by nzechu(m): 2:31pm On Aug 23, 2020
Johnbestman:
wer do u stay
Re: .. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 23, 2020
nzechu:
I don't stay in that area, I stay at surulere but I just want come around that place
lol. come around to find waiting. u one nack small small children abi
Re: .. by ihustlehard: 3:51pm On Aug 23, 2020
Johnbestman:

I like that girl, give me me her parole which side she dey for shomolu, i dey bajulaiye
Which side for ladi lak
Re: .. by ihustlehard: 3:59pm On Aug 23, 2020
HomerTimpson:
DUDE get yourself a ps2 and small gen just if light is unstable...when its time,just buy nutrimilk and switch on,before you know you'd get over it...and also pray to GOD for help if you believe
Ps2 don cast,
He can get ps3 or 4
Re: .. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 23, 2020
ihustlehard:

Ps2 don cast,
He can get ps3 or 4
and I have PS4 oo. I dash it to one of my friend last year. chai
Re: .. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 23, 2020
ihustlehard:

I like that girl, give me me her parole which side she dey for shomolu, i dey bajulaiye
Which side for ladi lak
the hotel de close to ladi lak bus stop. her number 09..... na her work so na customer dem de find. her name Margaret

Re: .. by nzechu(m): 6:05pm On Aug 23, 2020
Johnbestman:
lol. come around to find waiting. u one nack small small children abi
just call me a tourist
Re: .. by ihustlehard: 6:14pm On Aug 23, 2020
Johnbestman:
the hotel de Margaret
Ok u can now remove the number if u wish iv taken it, will go there tonight

Suspected Romancelander Who Might Be Dating Out Side Nairaland / I Need Advice: I Got Her Pregnant But I'm Married / Lady Observing Lockdown With Boyfriend Cries Out