Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

.. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (14543 Views)

I Am Addicted To Sex, How Do I Stop? / Help! I Am Addicted To Being Touched On My Chest/breasts / Help I Am A Girl And I Am Addicted To Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .. by Malik1338(m): 11:36pm On Aug 23, 2020
e] cheesy
Johnbestman:
This one na just 18 yrs but na ikorodu she de
this one set
Re: .. by iamrichiefola(m): 11:36pm On Aug 23, 2020
Re: .. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 23, 2020
iamrichiefola:

Guy drop your number or any girl wey dey ladilak or Bariga area. you fit delete am once I copy am
I don already drop 2 number for ladi lak. Vera n margrate
Re: .. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 23, 2020
Malik1338:
e] cheesy
this one set
her name na Hannah. I tink she is on WhatsApp too
Re: .. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 23, 2020
shocked okokobioko
Re: .. by Malik1338(m): 11:54pm On Aug 23, 2020
Johnbestman:
her name na Hannah. I tink she is on WhatsApp too
gimme her control nw
Re: .. by iamrichiefola(m): 12:03am On Aug 24, 2020
Re: .. by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 24, 2020
Malik1338:
gimme her control nw
lol. 2morrow I go drop am 4 u
Re: .. by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 24, 2020
Johnbestman:
shocked ..jobbest go romance section and click sexuality, your brother's in arm dey wait you for there to contribute to their own

1 Like

Re: .. by Malik1338(m): 1:16am On Aug 24, 2020
Johnbestman:
e sure for u
Re: .. by honourjohn: 5:10am On Aug 24, 2020
It it because u tolerated it. Anything u tolerate, u allowed, and anything u allow u will never changed. Apparently, u will never changed to whom u could be until u become angry sad cry with what u are. Anger bring change!! So until u become angry with what u are becoming, u will still
be enslaved ur entire soul for the rest of ur life.

1 Like

Re: .. by spirul77: 7:29am On Aug 24, 2020
Wahala.
Re: .. by Frankicent(m): 12:57pm On Aug 24, 2020
Johnbestman:
This picture is also one of the olosho dat I fuk yesterday. She is just 15 yrs. Is a video but I had to screenshot it

Re: .. by Wesayno: 3:14pm On Aug 24, 2020
Johnbestman:
12 to 13 yrs. My brothers this life no just balance. Na wetin poverty d cus. Hardship in d country. My brother if u visit d hotels. U will spend all ur money bcus dis girls are very young and so tight and sweet. U see y I rush as early as 4am and 5am in d morning to nack. But I need to stop it and I believe am getting over it but is not easy

Abeg gimme one number or email am to me laurenh4084 @ Gmail com
Re: .. by Wesayno: 3:16pm On Aug 24, 2020
Upforsex:

Comot am now. Thanks. You fit show any pics of them wey you get?

Share me number
Re: .. by evil1: 4:31pm On Aug 24, 2020
Johnbestman:
This picture is also one of the olosho dat I fuk yesterday. She is just 15 yrs. Is a video but I had to screenshot it
Pls I advice u remove her picture ....try n protect her please Oga.... thanks

2 Likes

Re: .. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 24, 2020
evil1:

Pls I advice u remove her picture ....try n protect her please Oga.... thanks
okay I don remove all
Re: .. by Wesayno: 4:51pm On Aug 24, 2020
Johnbestman:
okay I don remove all

Oya na. Drop number or email me. Konji na bastard
Re: .. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 24, 2020
[/color][color=#000099]

don't do it
it's called living in sin, this is time u should get closer to your creator
#amen
Re: .. by newoffer: 6:02pm On Aug 24, 2020
Omihanifa:
It's like you don't have a job undecided because if you are busy you won't be running to a brothel as early as 5am shocked

If you don't stop this habit you will soon self destruct angry

Pray oooo. It is more spiritual than u can imagine. I work when I was going from brothels to hotels. It is more spiritual. Most of these ladies ar possessed. Imagine me going to Okoko. I will drop at agboju to enjoy the punna there. It is deep.
Re: .. by Slickey: 6:27pm On Aug 24, 2020
Re: .. by Lamanii22(f): 8:14pm On Aug 24, 2020
chingle5:

U don't believe, is it dat u just want to lie to urself ..... Hmmm com to shmolu and bariga and see for ursef I even no the brothel he is talking of in shomolu coz that I WHR I stay

There are many things happening in this country all in the name of surviving

Ehen.... Sounds strange to me though... I didn't know things like these are now rampant... Pardon me.
Re: .. by Lamanii22(f): 8:18pm On Aug 24, 2020
SweetiliciousD:

Inside life.

You are not aware of your environment at all.

Lol... Maybe cause we don't have much teenagers where I live... But I feel if they have parents or guardian they'd still be disciplined... I don't think the ones the OP's talking about have got parents....
Re: .. by chinedi7(m): 9:10pm On Aug 24, 2020
Johnbestman:
This 1 is just 13 yrs old but she de select man and she de select dicck. If she looks that u are too old or u have big dicck she will not allow u nack her and she will give u back ur money bcus she is very young. I fuk her last week na so so cry she de cry.. She even release 3 times.. Her puzzy was so tight as hell that I had to use half of her cream..

bro, this thing u r doing,doea it feel normal to you... hw u go dy fvxk 13 year old
Re: .. by timifaithus(m): 10:32pm On Aug 24, 2020
All you need is Jesus
Re: .. by SweetiliciousD: 12:06am On Aug 25, 2020
Lamanii22:

Lol... Maybe cause we don't have much teenagers where I live... But I feel if they have parents or guardian they'd still be disciplined... I don't think the ones the OP's talking about have got parents....

You are still in eldorado.

Some parents do send them out for such. Things are happening. Such small girls may be feeding some lazy parents from proceeds of their trade.

1 Like

Re: .. by chingle5(m): 12:29am On Aug 25, 2020
Lamanii22:

Ehen.... Sounds strange to me though... I didn't know things like these are now rampant... Pardon me.

Well inside life , we do what we gat to do

1 Like

Re: .. by macho44(m): 12:31am On Aug 25, 2020
Johnbestman:
Pls I need help. I can't save money anymore. I base in shomolu lagos.. I can't stay without fukin olosho and with 500naira u can fuk any olosho here in shomolu. How can I stop. I always have the urge to fuk olosho.. Sometimes I even go as early as 4am in the morning. Today Saturday I went around 5am to nack and the olosho gave me d fuk of my life that I had to run back for another round. Pls I need help. How can I stop.
Hmmmm, u na LEGEND oooo. AS e be now, me sef no sabi the main advice wey i go give you. To start with, go do series of TEST to ascertain your sexual health..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb87XSmmW1E
Re: .. by jclave22(m): 4:56am On Aug 25, 2020
god help you all
Re: .. by KennyWest3(m): 8:53am On Aug 25, 2020
Johnbestman:
okay I don remove all

Guy, abeg quote me with the Margaret number or your own number, na Ladilak gan gan I dey stay..

Johnbestman
Re: .. by LORDTAY(m): 9:59am On Aug 25, 2020
Johnbestman:
okay I don remove all

Bros make me chat on 08035388332 on top the matter.
Re: .. by Samyj247: 10:53am On Aug 25, 2020
Johnbestman:
Dis one is just 13 yrs of age. She selects dicck size and age of any guy dat wants to nack her.. I know she is very young but she is in d business..
abeg quote me with their pic make I see...u fit delete am when I see am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Whats With Akwa Ibom Girls? / Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl / The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life...see Wetin Woman Do Me "Must Read"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.