Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

.. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (14591 Views)

I Am Addicted To Sex, How Do I Stop? / Help! I Am Addicted To Being Touched On My Chest/breasts / Help I Am A Girl And I Am Addicted To Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .. by ihustlehard: 6:17pm On Aug 23, 2020
Amazinggirl95:
Keep going,don't stop dear..indeed,your doing well..your children, thats if you have any sperm left to form a child ,will surely ask you ,daddy what were you doing when Mr. So and So was making money moves to make their family to come and be comfortable like their mates..then that point you will know that the Decision you don't [b][/b]want to make now ...has rendered you "USELESS"...The devil must be very proud of you man...keep making him proud!...
Man sperms dont finish, its formed naturally by the body,
Re: .. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 23, 2020
nzechu:
just call me a tourist
lol
Re: .. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 23, 2020
ihustlehard:

Ok u can now remove the number if u wish iv taken it, will go there tonight
okay
Re: .. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 23, 2020
ihustlehard:

Man sperms dont finish, its formed naturally by the body,
tell em
Re: .. by PattyMike(m): 8:04pm On Aug 23, 2020
Johnbestman:
This picture is also one of the olosho dat I fuk yesterday. She is just 15 yrs. Is a video but I had to screenshot it

Why now bro. This is disgusting. 15 years old? You could go to jail for this if you're caught even though she is a sex worker. She is still underage.
Re: .. by PattyMike(m): 8:06pm On Aug 23, 2020
Johnbestman:
oga I don't know the name of the street nor the name of the brothel. My own is to go and nack. About 3 place's in ladi lak wer I fuk for 500Naira and u can find girls young as 14 m to 15 yrs and also 2 place's in gbagada wer I fuk for 500naira. Bariga too. Oga dem plenty

Jesus Christ! 14 years old. Sir you're a paedophile. WTF
Re: .. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 23, 2020
PattyMike:

Why now bro. This is disgusting. 15 years old? You could go to jail for this if you're caught even though she is a sex worker. She is still underage.
na u go pay her bills.. hotel room way she de u tink say na free. my brother na rent she rent am oo and na person get the hotel.
Re: .. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 23, 2020
PattyMike:

Jesus Christ! 14 years old. Sir you're a paedophile. WTF
oya go n pay her bills n take care of family. since una no knw waiting de hpen 4 dis country again

1 Like

Re: .. by alphaNomega: 8:44pm On Aug 23, 2020
Johnbestman:
I always do boss but man need to stop. Another tin is dat d girl are so young and cute. Some with mad shape dat will turn u on. Just imagine 500 naira 4 a good sex. U will kiss. U will suk breast. U will do as u like but u must use ur condom wen is time to enter d place.. Oga I started deleting der number but not all of dem use phone sha

Don't stop now! As long as you use protection, you won't regret it!! wink
Re: .. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 23, 2020
alphaNomega:

Don't stop now! As long as you use protection, you won't regret it!! wink
hmm. I one stop oga
Re: .. by PattyMike(m): 8:52pm On Aug 23, 2020
Johnbestman:
oya go n pay her bills n take care of family. since una no knw waiting de hpen 4 dis country again

Don't get me wrong. I understand the situation but for to sleep with her is what is bothering me. How can a child turn u on. She's a child bro, she should be in jss3 at that age.
Re: .. by Reex12(m): 8:59pm On Aug 23, 2020
Johnbestman:
No
johnbestman bro pls ignore him post more pics that yellow one is fine she hope say she sweet
Re: .. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 23, 2020
PattyMike:

Don't get me wrong. I understand the situation but for to sleep with her is what is bothering me. How can a child turn u on. She's a child bro, she should be in jss3 at that age.
okay
Re: .. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 23, 2020
Reex12:
johnbestman bro pls ignore him post more pics that yellow one is fine she hope say she sweet
lol
Re: .. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 23, 2020
Dis one is just 13 yrs of age. She selects dicck size and age of any guy dat wants to nack her.. I know she is very young but she is in d business..
Re: .. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 23, 2020
12 to 13 yrs. My brothers this life no just balance. Na wetin poverty d cus. Hardship in d country. My brother if u visit d hotels. U will spend all ur money bcus dis girls are very young and so tight and sweet. U see y I rush as early as 4am and 5am in d morning to nack. But I need to stop it and I believe am getting over it but is not easy
Re: .. by Upforsex: 10:36pm On Aug 23, 2020
Johnbestman:
12 to 13 yrs. My brothers this life no just balance. Na wetin poverty d cus. Hardship in d country. My brother if u visit d hotels. U will spend all ur money bcus dis girls are very young and so tight and sweet. U see y I rush as early as 4am and 5am in d morning to nack. But I need to stop it and I believe am getting over it but is not easy

Bro I fit get your WhatsApp contact? Make we discuss I need one of those girls contact.

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 23, 2020
Upforsex:

Bro I fit get your WhatsApp contact? Make we discuss I need one of those girls contact.
chinekee.. I de talk say I one quit and I no knw say I de motivate people. sad
Re: .. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 23, 2020
I just drop 1 number today. Beside no be all of dem get phone
Re: .. by Upforsex: 10:47pm On Aug 23, 2020
Johnbestman:
chinekee.. I de talk say I one quit and I no knw say I de motivate people. sad

Oya drop your number or one of the girls number make I copy am then you delete. Your own too much oooo you no dey motivate anybody lol
Re: .. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 23, 2020
Upforsex:

Oya drop your number or one of the girls number make I copy am then you delete. Your own too much oooo you no dey motivate anybody lol
name vera 0812 0

Name margrate 09012
Re: .. by Upforsex: 10:57pm On Aug 23, 2020
Johnbestman:
name vera

Name margrate

Comot am now. Thanks. You fit show any pics of them wey you get?
Re: .. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 23, 2020
Upforsex:

Lolz. I tink vera de on WhatsApp
Re: .. by Upforsex: 11:02pm On Aug 23, 2020
Johnbestman:
Lolz. I tink vera de on WhatsApp

That one up there wey you upload her boobs na she be Vera? You get that one contact?

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 23, 2020
Upforsex:

dat 1st Picx way I upload 4 dis topic. Na she be margrate. U go like her elder sister self. Dat one na 19 yrs. Her shape mad too
Re: .. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 23, 2020
Upforsex:

That one up there wey you upload her boobs na she be Vera? You get that one contact?
margrate
Re: .. by Upforsex: 11:05pm On Aug 23, 2020
Johnbestman:
dat 1st Picx way I upload 4 dis topic. Na she be margrate. U go like her elder sister self. Dat one na 19 yrs. Her shape mad too

Abeg drop that one contact although I no dey near shomolu now. Na ogba I dey but I fit control them come. The one wey I dey talk na that black one wey you upload her boobs pics for this page scroll up. I need her contact too
Re: .. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 23, 2020
Upforsex:

Abeg drop that one contact although I no dey near shomolu now. Na ogba I dey but I fit control them come. The one wey I dey talk na that black one wey you upload her boobs pics for this page scroll up. I need her contact too
na dat one b margrate. I no get her sister number. She bin d jealous wen I one collect her sis number.
Re: .. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 23, 2020
Upforsex:

u go like bobby oo. Chai. God help some guys ooo
Re: .. by iamrichiefola(m): 11:27pm On Aug 23, 2020
Johnbestman:
u go like bobby oo. Chai. God help some guys ooo

My guy, gimme one girl contact sef na
Re: .. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 23, 2020
This one na just 18 yrs but na ikorodu she de
Re: .. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 23, 2020
Na desame ikorodu girl b dis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Nobody Tells You About Sex / What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. / Download Wimbo Mpya Wa Diamond Ft Mr.flavour-nana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.