Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Could My Girlfriend Be Pregnant? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could My Girlfriend Be Pregnant? (1932 Views)

Could My Girlfriend Be Lying?? / Could My Girlfriend Be An Introvert Or Is There Something Else. / Could my girlfriend be pregnant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could My Girlfriend Be Pregnant? by GboyegaD(m): 9:59am On Aug 23, 2020
Pimpmaride:

Let me ask you one question sir, which naija girl can spend on man?
Less than 2 %

If a man is investing in a lady and the lady is not doing the same, it is not a relationship, it is extortion....

Only when she can replicate it back, then it is okay..

But when she has notin to offer, then her pussy will be used as a return...

The same lady u r spending on and not asking for anytin in return is giving another guy her body for free.

Give and take... No story

If a lady wants sexual abstinence, then I will include financial abstinence too.

Since we ain't married, so don't think it is her right dt I spend my money on her

I don't think any party is forced to spend. Anyways, do whatever you feel is right for you.
Re: Could My Girlfriend Be Pregnant? by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 23, 2020
GboyegaD:

I don't think any party is forced to spend. Anyways, do whatever you feel is right for you.

Thank u sir...

Naija ladies are exception, they are seen as object.... They even see themselves as object....

The moment she says yes to dating her, if u can't spend (the way she wants ) , she will find another guy
Re: Could My Girlfriend Be Pregnant? by GboyegaD(m): 10:07am On Aug 23, 2020
Pimpmaride:

Thank u sir...

Naija ladies are exception, they are seen as object.... They even see themselves as object....

The moment she says yes to dating her, if u can't spend (the way she wants ) , she will find another guy

I don't think so from my experiences. But different people have had different experiences as such, I can't fault yours.
Re: Could My Girlfriend Be Pregnant? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 23, 2020
gfon:
cute smile uve got

Thanks dear smiley
Re: Could My Girlfriend Be Pregnant? by Prof0fficial: 10:07pm On Aug 23, 2020
why knocking on the door if you don't have the intention to enter. just tell us you have weak erection let's know how to advise...
Re: Could My Girlfriend Be Pregnant? by gfon(m): 4:54pm On Aug 24, 2020
Roheemah04:

Thanks dear smiley
ya wlcm,have a nice day ahead

1 Like

Re: Could My Girlfriend Be Pregnant? by CallMeGrace(f): 5:20pm On Aug 24, 2020
She is not preggy..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Are The Real MEN "Simps" Or "Redpillers" / S£xtape Of Popular Uganda TV Dancer And Youtuber, Catherine Nagawa Goes Viral (W / Finally!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.