Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,357 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty (58581 Views)

91 New Coronavirus Cases Recorded. Total 873. 197 Discharged. 28 Deaths / COVID-19: Kutlwano Selaledi Commits Suicide Over 28-Day Lockdown In Botswana / Coronavirus: 28 Persons Quarantined In Ogun – Gov Abiodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by Ishilove: 10:37am On Aug 25, 2020
anochuko01:

lol see native doctor
Yes o. Trained by the world famous Aba doctor, Dr Abalaka. cool grin
Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by LordsBattleAxe(m): 10:52am On Aug 25, 2020
Horerku:
Hi all, i have been a guest on NL for a long time but seeing this thread https://www.nairaland.com/6069700/look-too-young-find-it makes me want to come out and share what has been giving me serious headache.

I will be 28 in a month but i have not been able to hit puberty fully. Can count how many strand of hair on my pp, no armpit hair, no facial changes used to be short then i start growing from like 5.7' to 6.5'. No lies it's a very big disgrace when kids that will see my junior brother and bow their heads expect me to call them egbon.

But I have worked on my self esteem, gave myself confidence by reading inspirational books, learnt boxing, build my body, learnt dancing and i can very well say all this have really boost my confidence, i built my confidence by writing job application to jobs i know im over qualified for and intentionally bully the unlucky hr that will interview me �. I am able to read people and give good advices, as a matter of fact, i (despite my baby face) take adult Sunday School at church and I'm able to take my classes like a piece of cake (With God enabling me btw).

Never dated or toast before not cos im scared of being turned down inface i have a lot of babes that really show me emotions but because I'm scared of how the girl will act towards me when she find out my secret and i am gonna keep it that way because i can't really take heartbreak because of something i can't control. I
already have a good paying Job and finances not my problem so this is my only headache but will i still become normal? Have you overcome something like this? Or do you know how i can correct things?

I have been a guest on NL for more than 7 years. Try be a troll first smiley y'all taught me
visit an endocrinologist. Go to UCH. You probably have hypogonadism. Nothing to be ashamed of
Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 25, 2020
kikilove:
I think you should have tried having sex so when u go to the hospital.u will know all the issues u have .u are 28 male and a virgin that is the hardest thing to find these days .pls have sex soon so u can round up the issues u have.pubic hair means nothing there are people that go all their lives without pubic hair
Someone's dick is 2 inches and ur advising him to have sex.. Make the preeq dey scrape vagina surface or wetin Provide a willing kpekus for him to experiment na cheesy
Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by BOSMANARIS(m): 11:03am On Aug 25, 2020
Ishilove:

You have a small penis, and so does Donald Trump yet he is one of the most powerful leaders in the world. Just learn to use your tongue and fingers to supplement what you lack in size. If you can impregnate a woman then you no get problem.

Well said, thanks
Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by Ygrette(f): 11:08am On Aug 25, 2020
Doktajay5:

Sorry bro.

This is more serious than u can imagine. Please go to LUTH, buy card and request to see a Urologist okk.

U have alot to undergo with him, to see how he can help you.

Undecended testist @ 28yrs is a big deal bro.

That testist is not working well, hence the poor hormonal activities which is required to Shoot u into puberty.
U
may eventually be on some HRT. However, please see a urologist immediately u don't have time @ all.

All the best bro.

Really like how you responded with empathy.

1 Like

Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by Haywhymido(m): 11:10am On Aug 25, 2020
Horerku:

My dad was once sick (4years back), he was admitted at lasuth and during the time i was with him there, i tried getting medical help but it was a very regrettable experience. After using hours and days at family clinic (i get there by 7 and see doctor by 11 or 12), I was referred to their endocrine section. But the problem was first time i visit the endocrine cos they open only Tuesday and Thursday i met a doctor who examined me (in front of students o) and asked me to run some tests which amount to 45k (6 tests). I did the tests and next appointment was two weeks later. Next time i went there with the tests, i met another doctor who just browsed through my file and results and instead of prescribing drug or say u go through this treatment he wrote another test which was 65k (2 tests). I did this too and was asked to come again in 2 weeks almost 120k on test alone. Believe me you next time i went again they were on strike and the lady at the records gave me a month appointment, after the strike i went and when i will see doctor again, it was not any of the first 2 doctors �. Although this was an elderly woman, asked me questions, went through my files, checked first test results and second one, brought out one thing like big beads like this and checked my throat. After all those guess what? She asked me to go for another test again. The price of this was 145k! I was broke already i spent saving for house rent on inconclusive tests and I'm asked to go for a new one. I just kept crying in the bus till i got home cos i feel swindled and punished for what is not my fault. I tore the hospital card and never went back there. Because if the tests were that expensive how much with the treatment be? Reason I'm trying to see if i can see a private hospital doctor that will help me out. I almost ended my life after my experience at lasuth i don't if luth won't be same old story.
That is how they do in most if not all the teaching hospitals. They would hardly tell you the stage that you are yet they would keep prescribing one test or the other. Sets of unprofessional people. They don't relate well with their patients.
Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by SenecaTheYonger: 11:10am On Aug 25, 2020
Ishilove:
Have your testicles descended? I mean are they tightly packed like a child's own or are they dangling?

Is this important? Mine is tightly packed when the weather is cold, but loose and dangly when the weather is warm.
Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by Haywhymido(m): 11:13am On Aug 25, 2020
Horerku:

Ehn? And restart the tests? I may visit luth but not sure of lasuth
lol, you don sabi them, you will mostly restart your test palava.
Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by Ishilove: 11:48am On Aug 25, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Is this important? Mine is tightly packed when the weather is cold, but loose and dangly when the weather is warm.
It means your testicles have descended. The op's own are still tightly packed like a per-pubescent kid's.
Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by Horerku(m): 11:48am On Aug 25, 2020
I am short of words at how caring you all have been. People like you give me courage, thanks for the advices. But to answer many questions at a time: none of my parents are aware, although none are hairy, sibs are well and fully grown our last born 15 has beards grin so it's not a family thing. Jokes aside, i have been scared to date cos i am scared, really scared but since i have been enlightened, will give it a chance.

First step i will be taking before going on medical trips is visit a pharmacist in my area (it's a big drug store), i am going to start from there and God lead me right, solution should start from there.
I will start a thread in medical and update it on my development. Thanks for the care y'all.

To the admin who pushed this, 600 years of smiles homie

2 Likes

Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by Raphchuks: 11:55am On Aug 25, 2020
Horerku:
I am short of words at how caring you all have been. People like you give me courage, thanks for the advices. But to answer many questions at a time: none of my parents are aware, although none are hairy, sibs are well and fully grown our last born 15 has beards grin so it's not a family thing. Jokes aside, i have been scared to date cos i am scared, really scared but since i have been enlightened, will give it a chance.

First step i will be taking before going on medical trips is visit a pharmacist in my area (it's a big drug store), i am going to start from there and God lead me right, solution should start from there.
I will start a thread in medical and update it on my development. Thanks for the care y'all.

To the admin who pushed this, 600 years of smiles homie

1 Like

Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by Horerku(m): 11:57am On Aug 25, 2020
It's not easy to come out and write this but i know nobody here will/can beat me even when you find me real life. I don't know if anybody is also passing through this but stay strong king, if we are to go by all that has been written on this thread, we go smile at last. So, Smile.

2 Likes

Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by Horerku(m): 12:02pm On Aug 25, 2020
Raphchuks:
Thank you very much for this. You're not only the beneficiary here. I have also benefited from the different submissions so far. I have sent you a pm... kindly keep me updated on any possible solution. Thanks once again

Can't see your pm but check my sig.. my WhatsApp number is there. You welcome homie
Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by Hathor5(f): 12:04pm On Aug 25, 2020
Ishilove:

You have a small penis, and so does Donald Trump yet he is one of the most powerful leaders in the world. Just learn to use your tongue and fingers to supplement what you lack in size. If you can impregnate a woman then you no get problem.

[img]https:///view/huh-gif-18120099.gif[/img]

Didn't know you know Trump that well. grin

2 Likes

Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by imustsaymymindo: 12:14pm On Aug 25, 2020
Ishilove:
Have your testicles descended? I mean are they tightly packed like a child's own or are they dangling?

Lol. I had to check my testicles after reading this.
Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by Horerku(m): 12:30pm On Aug 25, 2020
imustsaymymindo:

Lol. I had to check my testicles after reading this.

Lool! After your number of body counts? grin mafo lol
Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by delpee(f): 12:31pm On Aug 25, 2020
Horerku:

Luth... I think I'm going for luth thanks boss

I think FMC Ebute Metta is quite good too.
Best wishes.
Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by Raphchuks: 12:34pm On Aug 25, 2020
Horerku:

Can't see your pm but check my sig.. my WhatsApp number is there. You welcome homie
Ok no probs. I'll do just that.
Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by 3kay945(m): 12:46pm On Aug 25, 2020
ceaser:

It's called polythelia. There is another form that is with multiple breast tissues rather than multiple nipples.

Reminds me of the lady with three breasts in the Arnold Schwarzenegger movie "Total Recall"

Thanks, I just google it now for comprehensive information and I was shocked with the images displayed.
Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by highbee02: 12:47pm On Aug 25, 2020
Liposure:
maadoo

lol! Abi nah
Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by Abagworo(m): 1:15pm On Aug 25, 2020
You have some hormonal mix up at your growing period including hypersomatotropism. That's why you are 6.5 not hereditary height. Combine pharmacological treatment including administration of synthetic hormones and anti-hormones might help
Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by Ishilove: 1:23pm On Aug 25, 2020
Hathor5:

[img]https:///view/huh-gif-18120099.gif[/img]

Didn't know you know Trump that well. grin
Don has infamously small fingers and is known to be very sensitive when people make cracks about them. No joke cheesy

1 Like

Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by Hathor5(f): 4:21pm On Aug 25, 2020
Ishilove:

Don has infamously small fingers and is known to be very sensitive when people make cracks about them. No joke cheesy

So fingers are an indicator? shocked
Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by don10ky(m): 5:44pm On Aug 25, 2020
Horerku:

Looks like a 5 year old
Biko be serious
Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by Dextre(m): 5:50pm On Aug 25, 2020
Cabi1:

the guy might be a grower...

grin grin Ain't we all?
Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by Apostolate(m): 6:12pm On Aug 25, 2020
this life no balance at all, I myself is feeling bad because I look older than my age....
God willing, I'll be 22 on Friday, but people think am around 25
Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by Apostolate(m): 6:19pm On Aug 25, 2020
Horerku:

Tightly packed...
cry
Horerku:

Tightly packed...
Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by Ishilove: 7:25pm On Aug 25, 2020
Hathor5:

So fingers are an indicator? shocked
Yes o. It's not a myth grin
Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by Cabi1: 8:04pm On Aug 25, 2020
Dextre:

grin grin Ain't we all?
some people are showers...
Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by Bignuell(m): 8:40pm On Aug 25, 2020
goodman3:
alright
Done
Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by goodman3(m): 9:46pm On Aug 25, 2020
Bignuell:
Done

I don't know how to see the email u sent. Here's my number. 08032299277
Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by Ortintin: 10:07pm On Aug 25, 2020
eat more of onion, red meat, egg and milk. u can msg me or whatsapp me 08030939040

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Taking His Bath On Lekki Epe Expressway (Photos) / COVID-19: Patients Getting Remdesivir Recovering Quickly, Discharged In Days / Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.