Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty (58593 Views)

91 New Coronavirus Cases Recorded. Total 873. 197 Discharged. 28 Deaths / COVID-19: Kutlwano Selaledi Commits Suicide Over 28-Day Lockdown In Botswana / Coronavirus: 28 Persons Quarantined In Ogun – Gov Abiodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by cremeandchic: 10:11pm On Aug 24, 2020
Horerku:

I have been thinking of medical assistance too don't just think i am ready to open my yansh for someone to peep �

There is nothing to be ashamed of or worried about. You probably just need a couple of hormonal treatments. You'll be fine. *hugs

1 Like

Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by Diesel1(m): 10:17pm On Aug 24, 2020
Horerku:

Looks like a 5 year old
Let's see
Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by 2tpick: 10:17pm On Aug 24, 2020
Ishilove:
Have your testicles descended? I mean are they tightly packed like a child's own or are they dangling?
grin

Can't believe I laughed out so loud seeing this. Dangling scrotum indeed
Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by Diesel1(m): 10:18pm On Aug 24, 2020
Horerku:

Looks like a 5 year old
damnnn... there's nothing to worry about, indians d*cks are thesame thing but they don't complain

1 Like

Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by Nicepoker(m): 10:18pm On Aug 24, 2020
Horerku:

Looks like a 5 year old
Damm!!
Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by Emyzoloye5(m): 10:18pm On Aug 24, 2020
this sounds more like a well written beer parlour gist

1 Like

Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 24, 2020
Ishilove:

You're a late bloomer

That's way more than being a late bloomer o.

Undescended testicles at 28?

Impotency niyen. shocked shocked shocked

6 Likes

Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by Seniorwriter(m): 10:21pm On Aug 24, 2020
@OP the assurance of hope for you lays with the fact that your write up was moved to front page by the NL Mod....so cheer up follow the right advise of seeing a doctor then come back here to share your TESTIMONIES of your corrected Testosterone!!!!
Better Days Ahead

Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by SILVERLINES: 10:22pm On Aug 24, 2020
Visit a pharmacist

Your omocytocine are no in other

You should have done this earlier
Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by Medunah: 10:23pm On Aug 24, 2020
Horerku:

My dad was once sick (4years back), he was admitted at lasuth and during the time i was with him there, i tried getting medical help but it was a very regrettable experience. After using hours and days at family clinic (i get there by 7 and see doctor by 11 or 12), I was referred to their endocrine section. But the problem was first time i visit the endocrine cos they open only Tuesday and Thursday i met a doctor who examined me (in front of students o) and asked me to run some tests which amount to 45k (6 tests). I did the tests and next appointment was two weeks later. Next time i went there with the tests, i met another doctor who just browsed through my file and results and instead of prescribing drug or say u go through this treatment he wrote another test which was 65k (2 tests). I did this too and was asked to come again in 2 weeks almost 120k on test alone. Believe me you next time i went again they were on strike and the lady at the records gave me a month appointment, after the strike i went and when i will see doctor again, it was not any of the first 2 doctors �. Although this was an elderly woman, asked me questions, went through my files, checked first test results and second one, brought out one thing like big beads like this and checked my throat. After all those guess what? She asked me to go for another test again. The price of this was 145k! I was broke already i spent saving for house rent on inconclusive tests and I'm asked to go for a new one. I just kept crying in the bus till i got home cos i feel swindled and punished for what is not my fault. I tore the hospital card and never went back there. Because if the tests were that expensive how much with the treatment be? Reason I'm trying to see if i can see a private hospital doctor that will help me out. I almost ended my life after my experience at lasuth i don't if luth won't be same old story.
Go to a reputable private hospital please
Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by Eriokanmi: 10:23pm On Aug 24, 2020
Wey your face or adonbiliv

1 Like

Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by Doktajay5: 10:25pm On Aug 24, 2020
Horerku:
Hi all, i have been a guest on NL for a long time but seeing this thread https://www.nairaland.com/6069700/look-too-young-find-it makes me want to come out and share what has been giving me serious headache.

I will be 28 in a month but i have not been able to hit puberty fully. Can count how many strand of hair on my pp, no armpit hair, no facial changes used to be short then i start growing from like 5.7' to 6.5'. No lies it's a very big disgrace when kids that will see my junior brother and bow their heads expect me to call them egbon.

But I have worked on my self esteem, gave myself confidence by reading inspirational books, learnt boxing, build my body, learnt dancing and i can very well say all this have really boost my confidence, i built my confidence by writing job application to jobs i know im over qualified for and intentionally bully the unlucky hr that will interview me �. I am able to read people and give good advices, as a matter of fact, i (despite my baby face) take adult Sunday School at church and I'm able to take my classes like a piece of cake (With God enabling me btw).

Never dated or toast before not cos im scared of being turned down inface i have a lot of babes that really show me emotions but because I'm scared of how the girl will act towards me when she find out my secret and i am gonna keep it that way because i can't really take heartbreak because of something i can't control. I
already have a good paying Job and finances not my problem so this is my only headache but will i still become normal? Have you overcome something like this? Or do you know how i can correct things?

I have been a guest on NL for more than 7 years. Try be a troll first smiley y'all taught me

Sorry bro.

This is more serious than u can imagine. Please go to LUTH, buy card and request to see a Urologist okk.

U have alot to undergo with him, to see how he can help you.

Undecended testist @ 28yrs is a big deal bro.

That testist is not working well, hence the poor hormonal activities which is required to Shoot u into puberty.
U
may eventually be on some HRT. However, please see a urologist immediately u don't have time @ all.

All the best bro.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 24, 2020
Taal17:

The fact that you grew tall is a sign of puberty, puberty is not just about hair

You really should have gone to get this checked out in your teens - all this unneccessary shyness over obvious medical issues

Please doctors have seen worse
Ask to see a ...urologist I think that should be it (medics should confirm). There's a health section on NL or google those with similar issues
Say its something about your p8nis then tell them your history.
Could be hormonal or chromosomal
Have your testes descended?

Please date biko - dating is not sex so stop avoiding women

Endocrinologist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by greggng: 10:29pm On Aug 24, 2020
Ishilove:
Have your testicles descended? I mean are they tightly packed like a child's own or are they dangling?

Assuming I 've money I for dash u....u mean dangling like he goat?
Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:29pm On Aug 24, 2020
y'all should stop using 'still' and 'yet' together jare.

wetin be "still yet"?

tired of seeing this kind thing again joor.

I no know book though.

btw,

nothing do u, OP.

2 Likes

Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by adanny01(m): 10:30pm On Aug 24, 2020
Horerku:
Hi all, i have been a guest on NL for a long time but seeing this thread https://www.nairaland.com/6069700/look-too-young-find-it makes me want to come out and share what has been giving me serious headache.

I will be 28 in a month but i have not been able to hit puberty fully. Can count how many strand of hair on my pp, no armpit hair, no facial changes used to be short then i start growing from like 5.7' to 6.5'. No lies it's a very big disgrace when kids that will see my junior brother and bow their heads expect me to call them egbon.

But I have worked on my self esteem, gave myself confidence by reading inspirational books, learnt boxing, build my body, learnt dancing and i can very well say all this have really boost my confidence, i built my confidence by writing job application to jobs i know im over qualified for and intentionally bully the unlucky hr that will interview me �. I am able to read people and give good advices, as a matter of fact, i (despite my baby face) take adult Sunday School at church and I'm able to take my classes like a piece of cake (With God enabling me btw).

Never dated or toast before not cos im scared of being turned down inface i have a lot of babes that really show me emotions but because I'm scared of how the girl will act towards me when she find out my secret and i am gonna keep it that way because i can't really take heartbreak because of something i can't control. I
already have a good paying Job and finances not my problem so this is my only headache but will i still become normal? Have you overcome something like this? Or do you know how i can correct things?

I have been a guest on NL for more than 7 years. Try be a troll first smiley y'all taught me

What I am interested in is whether you have the right size of penis, you have cum and have an erection.

If you have these, you just need too f.ck in the dark.

I have had a girl with 2 nipples on one breast. She only UnCloth in the dark and her hand cups the affected breast through out. I saw it when she came out of the bathroom thinking I was asleep.

7 Likes

Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by ymstar(m): 10:31pm On Aug 24, 2020
I pray you find solution to it

1 Like

Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by Kennydoc(m): 10:31pm On Aug 24, 2020
Nsiehi:
Guy walk into a teaching hospital and see an endocrinologist asap. The problems you have described may be a pointer to hormone deficiency and future fertility issues.

You're right. He needs to see an endocrinologist.

OP most likely has hypogonadism. Considering his height and absence of secondary sexual characteristics, I think he could have either Kallmann Syndrome or Klinefelter Syndrome.
I really hope I'm not right anyway.

6 Likes

Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by olarent: 10:36pm On Aug 24, 2020
I we suggest you visit ahmadu bello teaching hospital,they are very good in those area in northern part of the country.
Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by MrHandsome2013: 10:39pm On Aug 24, 2020
Diesel1:
Let's see

Wetin you wan see?
Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by Worriedgurl: 10:39pm On Aug 24, 2020
I’m suspecting Klinfelter Syndrome. Read up on that,you also need to book an appointment with a urologist too. If your testes are undescended, you probably will have fertility issues. Testosterone is produced in your Testes and Testosterone is what will be responsible for the secondary sex characteristics of a man such as deepening of voice, facial and body hairs,large muscles and other sex features for a male. The endocrinologist or urologist should order for a chromosomal test to rule out the case of Chromosomal abnormalities. It’s sad that you’ve to go through this, be strong .

4 Likes

Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 24, 2020
FrLukas:

That's way more than being a late bloomer o.

Undescended testicles at 28?

Impotency niyen. shocked shocked shocked
See wetin comot for this one mouth. Una no go kill us with laughter. grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by jaxxy(m): 10:41pm On Aug 24, 2020
Horerku:

Puberty is about hormones. Go to the general hospital and get checked. U might be given hormone shots or Smtn and u should be fine.

I’m not so medical inclined bt based on my little science/biology knowledge. That shud do the trick.
Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by einsteine(m): 10:42pm On Aug 24, 2020
Are you sure you don't have Trisomy (Klinefelter Syndrome)? Go to a hospital. You might be a male with an extra X chromosome.

If in addition to the symptoms you have, you also have an inability to smell, then you have Kallman's syndrome, in which case at 28, it would be too late for you to not be infertile.

From your write up though, it is most likely Klinefelter's Syndrome. You have all the symptoms.

2 Likes

Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by digitalman2811(m): 10:44pm On Aug 24, 2020
i think this problem is related to how your thyroid gland works and hormonal imbalances related to testosterone
Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by Aladdin1(m): 10:45pm On Aug 24, 2020
Undescended testes has nothing to do with not experiencing puberty.if you have a very small penis but can get erect,grow tall,am not sure you have an undescended testes.it may be an arrested puberty which is most like caused by a chromosonal abnormality or an hormonal defect instigated by endocrine gland defect.this may affect ur ability to father a child or perform as a man. to fasten your diagnosis and hormonal treatment i think you should go to a private hospital that has a consultant.they would go through the previous test you have done and put you on treatment or recommend you to a consultant endocrinologist that you can meet in his or her private clinic. From your symptoms i think you may have a mild case of KLINEFELTERS SYNDROME

1 Like

Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by goodman3(m): 10:47pm On Aug 24, 2020
I'm a medical doctor. From your description, you have undescended testicles and because it has lasted for so long, heat might have killed your testicles and they won't work anymore to produce sperm cells or testosterone hormone which is responsible for male sexual development (bass voice, facial hair, armpit hair, pubic hair and other masculine features). You should go to an endocrinologist ASAP, he can help you with testosterone supplements that will give you your desired masculine features in no time. Also get your testicles checked out, I hope this helps.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by Jabioro: 10:49pm On Aug 24, 2020
Start to Bleep..it will definitely change your puberty
Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by Adesamogun(m): 10:50pm On Aug 24, 2020
Oga you are fine jor. Your prick dey stand. Once he dey stand forget story. You are fine.
Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by ronyman(m): 10:50pm On Aug 24, 2020
Snap am make I see
Horerku:

Tightly packed...
Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by gaiusolayinka: 10:51pm On Aug 24, 2020
This is looking more like Klinefelter Syndrome, You should see an endocrinologist soon.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Taking His Bath On Lekki Epe Expressway (Photos) / COVID-19: Patients Getting Remdesivir Recovering Quickly, Discharged In Days / New Onitsha General Hospital Isolation Center (photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.