Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

I Want To Eat Him Mugu. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Eat Him Mugu. (8763 Views)

Signs That U Are A Mugu / U Be Mugu If U Do All These Things For A Babe In The Name Of Love / Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by 190: 9:42am On Feb 25, 2011
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by xhosachoc(f): 10:21am On Feb 25, 2011
eatme:

Thank you, Thank you. You're far too kind.  kiss

The beauty is there for sure. I have the brains of a Naija girl and the beauty of Nigerian girls born in America!

My next bill will be car related. I will start in a week or so to package the oru. I'm rocking a brand new 2010 Accord but I told him I had a 1998 Accord. So, I will start vocalizing how much wahala my car's giving me.

Who knows, I might trade in my Snoky for a Benz very soon.  cool

smiley smiley
You go girl.Its great to have brains too.At least you have something to fall back on .I have no sympathy for his type, who are superficial and dont make an effort to know the real person, i just take their money.I only work to get experience otherwise at this point in time ,there is no incentive in doing a 9 to 5 ,when there is an extremely kind man ,literally dying to pay my bills! tongue

Get the lot,cars ,clothes,shoes and savings,you never know when he is likely to become broke!Just be the innocent submissive girl they love so much!
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 25, 2011
If I made a job suggestion for eatme and xhosachoc, I may receive a ban. Just know that offices for your type starts with "B".
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 25, 2011
^^ I just say it grin
I'm sure I've said worse when the need arises and I'm yet to be banned. Sometimes the truth should not be held back.
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 25, 2011
Don't worry, if they're "smart" enough to dig money from men, they should be able to know the profession(s) of the same nature lol.
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 25, 2011
^^ You look like someone I know here, are you in Canada?
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by kaymoney2(m): 6:44pm On Feb 25, 2011
@2buff i trust you** You and woman you go follow this one too like twitter by fire by force grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 25, 2011
2buff:

Nope, not in Canada. I've never been there. Unless you count flying in its space as being there lol.
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 25, 2011
Aight cool then.
Abeg sha just don't ever change into some (I said some ooo) of these other lowlife girls on NL.
All your posts thus far have been sensible and on-point.
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by 190: 6:55pm On Feb 25, 2011
2buff back off my woman

I would skin your balls alive if you try rubbish with her

I nor dey Joke with this one ooh!! angry angry
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by eatme: 6:56pm On Feb 25, 2011
2buff:

Heyyyy, I have many girlfriends in Canada. I'm trying to visit this summer. What part of Canada are you in? Toronto or Ontario?
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 25, 2011
Thanks 2buff cheesy

190:

2buff back off my woman

I would skin your balls alive if you try rubbish with her

I nor dey Joke with this one ooh!! angry angry

*sighs*
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by 190: 6:59pm On Feb 25, 2011
eatme:

Heyyyy, I have many girlfriends in Canada. I'm trying to visit this summer. What part of Canada are you in? Toronto or Ontario?

2buff she has picked interest in you
prepare 2 loose your few $$$ you've saved over the year's undecided
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by 190: 7:01pm On Feb 25, 2011
ogugua88:

Thanks 2buff cheesy

*sighs*

undecided undecided angry angry angry
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 25, 2011
eatme:

right now Alberta, but I circle round as business demands.

ogugua88:

Thanks 2buff cheesy

*sighs*

You're welcome, sha no change cheesy
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by 190: 7:10pm On Feb 25, 2011
grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by eatme: 7:16pm On Feb 25, 2011
@190

So long as he doesnt attempt to con me into a false marriage to gain his US green card, he should be safe.
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 25, 2011
Chineke me.
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by 190: 7:32pm On Feb 25, 2011
eatme:

@190

So long as he doesnt attempt to con me into a false marriage to gain his US green card, he should be safe.

Okay eat-men
I want Green card from you what should i do!! undecided
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by xhosachoc(f): 7:40pm On Feb 25, 2011
ogugua88:

Don't worry, if they're "smart" enough to dig money from men, they should be able to know the profession(s) of the same nature lol.

I am starting my Msc this september  tongue I am sure i am more smart than you realise and guess what i did not even do aday's work to pay for my undergrad tongue

In my whole 22 years(23 this year) I have never held a gun or a knife to anyone 's throat to handover their money  but they all seem to see a need to hand it over voluntarily.

I say this all the time,if you are only interested in me because of my physical appearance i will not hesitate to capitalise on my looks ,but if you are interested in me as a person and make an attempt to get to know me its a whole different ball game.

Besides if there were no 'service users' (as you perceive this as a profession)I would not have all this 'financial help' would i?I am simply providing an outlet for people with excess money to relieve the pressure on their bank accounts.I did not create the market , Simple economics cool
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by eatme: 7:40pm On Feb 25, 2011
190:

Okay eat-men
I want Green card from you what should i do!! undecided

Lick my salted balls. That's what you can do.
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 25, 2011
xhosachoc:

I am starting my Msc this september  tongue I am sure i am more smart than you realise and guess what i did not even do aday's work to pay for my undergrad tongue

In my whole 22 years(23 this year) I have never held a gun or a knife to anyone 's throat to handover their money  but they all seem to see a need to hand it over voluntarily.

I say this all the time,if you are only interested in me because of my physical appearance i will not hesitate to capitalise on my looks ,but if you are interested in me as a person and make an attempt to get to know me its a whole different ball game.

Besides if there were no 'service users' (as you perceive this as a profession)I would not have all this 'financial help' would i?I am simply providing an outlet for people with excess money to relieve the pressure on their bank accounts.I did not create the market , Simple economics cool

Bill Gates has no degree. George W. Bush has his MBA. Degrees don't necessarily equal smarts. That's the kind of simple economics that has landed Bernie Madoff where he is.

Why capitalise on your looks when you can be the bigger person? You don't think these people bad mouth you after a while? Lol. I tell my sister all the time. I've had zillions of offers and have said no to every single one. I don't need or want a dime for anyone and I don't care how willing they are to help. I prefer to walk with my head high on my own then to take from men and drag my name through mud in the process.
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by 190: 8:04pm On Feb 25, 2011
eatme:

Lick my salted balls. That's what you can do.
grin grin grin

With pleasure angry angry

I pity your husband 2 be undecided
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by eatme: 8:09pm On Feb 25, 2011
ogugua88:

Bill Gates has no degree. George W. Bush has his MBA. Degrees don't necessarily equal smarts. That's the kind of simple economics that has landed Bernie Madoff where he is.

Why capitalise on your looks when you can be the bigger person? You don't think these people bad mouth you after a while? Lol. I tell my sister all the time. I've had zillions of offers and have said no to every single one. I don't need or want a dime for anyone and I don't care how willing they are to help. I prefer to walk with my head high on my own then to take from men and drag my name through mud in the process.

Well, it depends on the caliber of men you attract. No big man has the time to discuss women. They are out signing million dollars contracts.

I mean, if you're going to spend your life on NL interacting with all these broke behind losers. Of course you would worry about them dragging your name in the mud.

I mean, you are what you attract!
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by 190: 8:11pm On Feb 25, 2011
ogugua88:

Now i see where the problem lies undecided
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 25, 2011
eatme:

Well, it depends on the caliber of men you attract. No big man had the time to discuss women. They are out signing million dollars contracts.

I mean, if you're going to spend your life on NL interacting with all these broke behind losers. Of course you would worry about them dragging your name in the mud.

I mean, you are what you attract!

Caliber, we won't even go there.

You trash NL now. You came here for advice, did you not? Comot your dry sef.
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by eatme: 8:18pm On Feb 25, 2011
ogugua88:

Caliber,  we won't even go there.

You trash NL now. You came here for advice, did you not? Comot your dry sef.

No, you commot.  You and your chewing toasters!
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 25, 2011
You need help. Get am soon o. December 2012 na just next year. E go be sweet say you were normal before the world ended.
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 25, 2011
@eatme, I don't need a green card to enter the US, but thanks luv.

I also don't agree at all with your outlook on life. Please understand that every action made is a seed. This seed germinates and what you sow today will hit you in the future. This is when some things happen to people and other people start crying "Why do bad things happen to good people?" when we all know why. It's because of the seeds we sow today, even before the time we "settled down and stopped sowing bad seeds".

There are somethings that are best to not get involved in. E.g. You don't know where the money you are scamming is coming from. Keep yourself clean ooo.

Take care.
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by xhosachoc(f): 8:29pm On Feb 25, 2011
ogugua88:

cool  cool
I see we are both passionate about our opinions on the subject. tongue

So you do you ,and i will do me.Simples.As for the people running their mouth, or dragging my name through the mud, I am not going to lose my beauty sleep over it.If they are shallow enough to spend time discussing me then so be it.I dont give a shit  .Never have,never  will  cheesy  cheesy   cheesy
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 25, 2011
You don't plan on having children? Children are very wicked o. Let's say your name gets around, and you continue not to care. Your children may be teased at school for having a gold-digging mother. You still won't care? Just something to take in. It's not always "you you you".
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 25, 2011
^^ exactly. But that's only one of the smallest trees that can sprout from the seeds y'all are sowing.

Honor is like time. When lost, you can't fully get it back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls / Girls Is This True? [boys Please Stay Away From This Thread Till Tomorrow] / Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.