Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

I Want To Eat Him Mugu. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Eat Him Mugu. (8761 Views)

Signs That U Are A Mugu / U Be Mugu If U Do All These Things For A Babe In The Name Of Love / Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by frank317: 10:18am On Mar 22, 2011
eatme/eatfood/hungrygirl/
hasnt is occured to you that you action sounds stupid. yes i know u are jobless, cant you concentrate on your studies? dont you have a boyfriend? i just wonder what your life in 'obodo oyibo' is like. wher are ur parents? i will love to talk to them.
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by desthan(m): 8:55pm On Mar 22, 2011
@poster

**snorted derisively**

while you are at it, you can kiss my a.s.s and tell me the flavor undecided

you need to be b.i.t.c.h.e.d smacked a hundred times. . . you better start talking smack at me and pray i get them smack when i'm in my off mode cool otherwise you will be shot down like a black hawk helicopter getting shot out of Libya. . .Twerp.
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by eatme: 6:19am On Jan 01, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by born2boink(m): 10:02am On Jan 01, 2012
Eat im Mugu,
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by astalavistababy(f): 11:49am On Aug 23, 2015
[quote author=johnterry2 post=7753443][size=13pt]u may not be naija bred but ur thinking is not so different from a typical naija girl.so shallow. let me warn u that u cant be smarter than the dullest naija boy. that he spent lot of cash when u were in nigeria doesnt mean that the cash he spent belonged to him.maybe he borrowed it.if this guy wants to marry u,why do u want to play this silly game.dont u wanna get married.this could be your last chance to get married.yes,it could be o.ask ur mates to narrate their experiences. Now i want to believe that this gold digging trait is in the blood of every naija babe whether bred in naija or us? have u ever heard of the law of karma?besides,what do u mean by u not being a typical naija babe?are u trying to insult the naija babes here cos u think they are gold digger? i shit on u[/size][/quote
Didn't u hear her say he's trying to sleep with her cousin? Why would you advise her to marry an asshole like that?
Babe just free d idiot jare. You don't need to eat his money

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

To All The Fucking Oloshos,slay Mama,coded Runs Girl / Caught In The Moment … (18+) / 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.