Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

I Want To Eat Him Mugu. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Eat Him Mugu. (8764 Views)

Signs That U Are A Mugu / U Be Mugu If U Do All These Things For A Babe In The Name Of Love / Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by Nobody: 6:07am On Feb 21, 2011
lol @ googles ,omo dada

@op
You no get work,cos if you had a job and a good career ,you wouldn't be wasting your time thinking of this.

Just let him go sweetheart,not worth it
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by xhosachoc(f): 10:33am On Feb 21, 2011
@ OP

*To fleece him as much as possible , pull the innocent submissive girl act ,pretend to be a mugu.At first decline any offers of gifts or money but talk about how you would have sent him the latest gadgets from Yankee if you could afford them tongue

*Send a lot of pictures looking attractive,feminine and dont even wear lots of make up but make sure you look amazing and pretend to be naive and gullible but don't overdo it because he will pick up the vibes.

*Talk about how you are putting in extra shifts at work and juggling your studies , so that you dont look desperate and it will look like you are actually making an effort to be independent,that will make your human leech tendencies less obvious.

*Move slowly and dont forget to feign innocence and when you get him where you want him, cook up a sob story and get him to wire you as much money as possible,dont be greedy(or rather dont let it be obvious that you are greedy),show a lot of appreciation,do everything he says ,always ask for advice and make him feel like he is the best thing to have happened to you,open a fake FB ,email and twitter account and give him the passwords so that he will think you trust him and that will help loosen his wallet strings.

*Hey presto,you will soon be enjoying your 'gold digger status' wink

And oh,just hope he does not read this thread cool
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 21, 2011
^^^^^ You bad grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by eatme: 4:17pm On Feb 21, 2011
@xhosachoc

May God bless your kind heart! Long life to you and yours.

And yeah, I have yet to ask him for money for anything. Even when I was in Naija, never asked him for a dime and I even paid for things he expected me to ask him for money for. So, Im on the right path!

He knows I dont work. And I havent been picking his calls or calling him recently. I'd cook up a story on how I had to get a job. wink

I'm sure he's not on NL. Dude doesnt even know how to send common emails. He has people that do all that ish for him. So, Im straight!!

I will appreciate more advice oooo
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by johnterry2: 4:38pm On Feb 21, 2011
[size=16pt]@eatme

mumu
[/size]
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by koolchicco: 4:41pm On Feb 21, 2011
^^ cheesy cheesy

Of a truth, this 'Eat-her' must be a GD. undecided

eatme:

Nope. Not sex. But rather, "hope he has money."

Abi, na soso fine boy we go chop?

I comment my reserve. angry
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 21, 2011
johnterry2:

[size=16pt]@eatme

mumu
[/size]

lmao! indeed.
but dont be too hard on her
she is all talk and young, she'll learn.  undecided

jennykadry:

lol @ googles ,omo dada

@op
You no get work,cos if you had a job and a good career ,you wouldn't be wasting your time thinking of this.

Just let him go sweetheart,not worth it

lol @ your damn self, trick.  tongue
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by KGNAIRA: 6:03pm On Feb 21, 2011
@xhosachoc

The only word to discribe you is "EVIL"

At 22, you already this evil. May God save every good man from smelling you evil ways.

@Eatme,

See no evil, do no evil. Though your sins be as dark as scarlet, though they be red like crisom, they shall be as while as snow and as pure as wool. Repent.
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 21, 2011
Back to sender to all the ill wishers. Nothing negative will happen to me IJN!! AMEN!!!

eatme:

@xhosachoc

May God bless your kind heart! Long life to you and yours.

And yeah, I have yet to ask him for money for anything. Even when I was in Naija, never asked him for a dime and I even paid for things he expected me to ask him for money for. So, Im on the right path!

He knows I dont work. And I havent been picking his calls or calling him recently. I'd cook up a story on how I had to get a job. wink

I'm sure he's not on NL. Dude doesnt even know how to send common emails. He has people that do all that ish for him. So, Im straight!!

I will appreciate more advice oooo

OLE! Yet another Christian praying and shouting God's name while concocting a feign story to thief a man from abroad. True Nigerian. You'll get your own Madame.
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by koolchicco: 6:13pm On Feb 21, 2011
ogugua88:

OLE! Yet another Christian praying and shouting God's name while concocting a feign story to thief a man from abroad. True Nigerian. You'll get your own Madame.

I like ur choice of words. cool
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by WISEONE247(m): 7:30pm On Feb 21, 2011
girl tell him you need money for the preparation and you don't want your parent to think him poor cos they won't approve. but don't forget what goes around, comes around, give me a feed back wink
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by 190: 7:31pm On Feb 21, 2011
ogugua88:

grin  grin  grin  grin my baby don break bottle,
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 21, 2011
ogugua88:

Don't be deceived. The OP is not a Christian or at the very best is a back-sliden one.
A Christian is one who has the spirit of God within them. If this same Spirit existed within her, she won't even feel right about defrauding anyone regardless of reason. Here you see a girl who has set her mind on evil and learnt only to use the name of Jesus through some sort of culture, but not in a way it should be used, hence abusing the name of Jesus, as by so doing she is attributing that God should support her in her crime.

That's like a bunch of armed robbers on their way to rob a bank who join hands, bow their heads and pray that the operation be a success in Jesus name.  cheesy
Would you call them Christians? or mockers of God.

May God have mercy on OP.
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 21, 2011
lmao @ 2buff "getting testified up in here" grin grin

Amen! Hallelujah! Preach on passah! grin grin
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by eatme: 8:37pm On Feb 21, 2011
Why are you people acting crazy? I'm clearly the innocent victim in this situation!
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by LordReed(m): 8:55pm On Feb 21, 2011
@eatme
How are you a victim? Did he rape you or beat you or defraud you? Tell us how exactly you are victim.
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 21, 2011
Don't mind her. She's guilty of the opposite of all definitions or variations of the term innocent lol.
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by 190: 9:20pm On Feb 21, 2011
ogugua88:

Don't mind her. She's guilty of all definitions or variations of the term innocent lol.
cry cry cry cry cry
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 21, 2011
Modify your post lol.
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by 190: 9:38pm On Feb 21, 2011
Modified from kisses to tears cry cry cry cos you've broken english bottle again on this thread!! grin grin grin

I like this girl grin grin
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by koolchicco: 9:42pm On Feb 21, 2011
Lord_Reed:

@eatme
How are you a victim? Did he violation you or beat you or defraud you? Tell us how exactly you are victim.
cool
WAEC 'kwenshun', Oya summon the OP already.

190:

Modified from kisses to tears  cry  cry  cry cos you've broken english bottle again on this thread!!  grin  grin  grin

Lol. cheesy
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by eatme: 10:26pm On Feb 21, 2011
Lord_Reed:

@eatme
How are you a victim? Did he violation you or beat you or defraud you? Tell us how exactly you are victim.

He attempted/intended to do all the above and more. His Anambra ass probably would have used me for rituals as icing on the cake.
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by Nobody: 6:13am On Feb 22, 2011
And so?
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by LordReed(m): 6:24am On Feb 22, 2011
@eatme
So how come you didn't report the matter to the police or your parents or the people who introduced him to you?
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 22, 2011
@ thread. . .womp womp FAIL.
I wish they'd lock it already!! undecided undecided
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by eatme: 5:47am On Feb 25, 2011
Today is a good day!!

He wired me $1500

I figured I'd start small.

YAY kiss

I will wait a week or so before I send him my next bill.

Thanks ladies,
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by Nobody: 6:45am On Feb 25, 2011
Fantasy + Laziness =
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by roymary: 6:46am On Feb 25, 2011
eatme:

Today is a good day!!

He wired me $1500

YAY kiss

Thanks ladies,

You are a clown. Another story teller.
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by xhosachoc(f): 9:24am On Feb 25, 2011
eatme:

Today is a good day!!

He wired me $1500

YAY kiss

Thanks ladies,

wink grin Well done.Make him pay the 'hotness fee',does he think your hotness just happens?!

cool Abeg ,be subtle dont get too carried away,men are not silly.If you play you cards right you will be laughing all the way to the bank. tongue

Remember ,you have more power than NATO forces combined,seduce him until he hands over his last penny and to the point of absolute devotion.!Dont underestimate how influential a woman is over the attitudes and behaviours of men.

Keep it simple and be a very nice girl ,use your beauty(if you have it) as a bait.Happy manipulating.Bleep

[quote][/quote]
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by 190: 9:32am On Feb 25, 2011
nigerian women i hope y'all see one of your kind undecided

Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by eatme: 9:36am On Feb 25, 2011
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by eatme: 9:36am On Feb 25, 2011
xhosachoc:

wink grin Well done.Make him pay the 'hotness fee',does he think your hotness just happens?!

cool Abeg ,be subtle dont get too carried away,men are not silly.If you play you cards right you will be laughing all the way to the bank. tongue

Remember ,you have more power than NATO forces combined,seduce him until he hands over his last penny and to the point of absolute devotion.!Dont underestimate how influential a woman is over the attitudes and behaviours of men.

Keep it simple and be a very nice girl ,use your beauty(if you have it) as a bait.Happy manipulating.Bleep

Thank you, Thank you. You're far too kind.  kiss

The beauty is there for sure. I have the brains of a Naija girl and the beauty of Nigerian girls born in America!

My next bill will be car related. I will start in a week or so to package the oru. I'm rocking a brand new 2010 Accord but I told him I had a 1998 Accord. So, I will start vocalizing how much wahala my car's giving me.

Who knows, I might trade in my Snoky for a Benz very soon.  cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Girls Is This True? [boys Please Stay Away From This Thread Till Tomorrow] / To All The Fucking Oloshos,slay Mama,coded Runs Girl / Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.