Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? (48787 Views)

What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special / How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? by ezechi24(m): 7:01pm On Aug 23, 2020
Chiomatimo:
Wow, I really love her, everything was going on fine, I would have rounded up from uni but Corona kept me home, we visited each other, planned together, I was even raising money for a wedding in December before going back to school if school will eventually resume, I see don't know what happened, just started been cold towards me, picks her call anytime she wants, no more visits, I still don even go beg today, she nor even collect the gift wey I buy
I really love her

Young man would you stop fooling yourself and face reality?

7 Likes

Re: When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? by staymore: 7:01pm On Aug 23, 2020
phazotron:

U sef why u fuckup? Na una type of man they put other men for wahala now women go dey act anyhow.

No be small Bleep up o. You seem to be a master at the game. However, after the incident each time I come home my 4yr daughter will tell me that mummy was praying that nobody can take me her husband from her.

I think she allocates more blame to the girl than me.
Mind you, I have repented.

3 Likes

Re: When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? by sisisioge: 7:05pm On Aug 23, 2020
GboyegaD:

Trying to think of who knows my username and has a five letter name that starts with B.

grin grin grin

I think 6 ni o.
Re: When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? by GboyegaD(m): 7:09pm On Aug 23, 2020
sisisioge:

grin grin grin

I think 6 ni o.

No scatter my head because na only three to five ladies I think say sabi my NL moniker and none of them start with B. My regards to her and tell her to report in camera.
Re: When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? by Deborah98(f): 7:09pm On Aug 23, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
Shut up there, which reasonable person will love someone like you? fake virgin.
I will curse you and that's final
Re: When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? by Deborah98(f): 7:09pm On Aug 23, 2020
Offpoint:

Are you single too? Let's get married.
oga dey your dey biko sad
Re: When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? by Offpoint: 7:11pm On Aug 23, 2020
Deborah98:
oga dey your dey biko sad
No vex
Re: When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? by sisisioge: 7:12pm On Aug 23, 2020
GboyegaD:

No scatter my head because na only three to five ladies I think say sabi my NL moniker and none of them start with B. My regards to her and tell her to report in camera.

She's reading too...cheers and good evening grin.
Re: When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? by pythondance2020: 7:13pm On Aug 23, 2020
Luak:
From day 1,I took the position of the provider, lover and defender. Anything she contributes is Jara. That way, I make her realize that a bird at hand is worth 2 in the bush

Lol, so you think just providing and loving a woman is enough to keep her. Just to give you some insight, I sacrificed so many things to please this person which drained me in the process. At the end of I felt like a squeeze orange.
If you really want someone that would truly love you scrap that idea.
I have actually witnessed true love before without spending a dime but even true love sometimes has its unique problems because it can lead to obsession.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? by Deborah98(f): 7:13pm On Aug 23, 2020
Offpoint:

No vex
grin, someone is really pissing me off here, how do I report the person
Re: When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? by Iceyjayzz(m): 7:14pm On Aug 23, 2020
Deborah98:
I will curse you and that's final
You think this is Facebook that you can say stupid things??

btw, do you know I can feed you and your family for decades? yes I can, and you can call that bragging if you like, you are just a shameless little girl.
Re: When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? by Iceyjayzz(m): 7:15pm On Aug 23, 2020
Deborah98:
Hahahaha! report to the nearest police station, little liar!
Re: When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? by GboyegaD(m): 7:16pm On Aug 23, 2020
sisisioge:

She's reading too...cheers and good evening grin.

Did one pass real wah. She no even talk say na she be did, chaiii....... There's God ooo
Re: When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? by biggy26: 7:17pm On Aug 23, 2020
Klass99:

I am not Nengi and character never hides itself, it always shows. I've been described as difficult and hard to please. So, if I say someone has a good character from assessments made, based on continuous interaction with them, you best believe me.

What I liked about Nengi was that, with all her beauty she wasn't arrogant or self conceited. She was in her prime with loads of boys/men chasing her but she maintained a level head, pleasant and decent persona.

Guy las las just say, you no get anything to talk and don't try to spin this around as ''only the people in a relationship knows who has good character'' People outside of a relationship can tell good character too.
So is nengi happy in her marriage?
Re: When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? by steeltrust: 7:19pm On Aug 23, 2020
mine stop calling
all in d name she always busy
me as a shape nigga
I don see d sign and I don give her space as I de type so I de into two new relationship

I don't Ve time for rubbish

we move

7 Likes

Re: When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:23pm On Aug 23, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Ask your ancestral gods.
The god's said you did something bad, you have to bring two hippopotamus, 1 vulture and a dinosaur skeleton. grin
Re: When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? by earnit5: 7:24pm On Aug 23, 2020
Day 1
Re: When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? by knowyaself2(m): 7:25pm On Aug 23, 2020
I don't do romantic love. I maintain friendship and interest only. Once these are in place, everyone should be fine. If by our efforts this friendship and interest grows, we can call it love and celebrate it for as long as it lasts.

beleiving in Illusive love causes avoidable pains and heartbreak. The reality is there's no such thing as unconditional love.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? by Chicastle: 7:28pm On Aug 23, 2020
Even if I would love but not those girls abi women jampard in Lagos and nah dem they misbehave pass abeg Enugu over to you
Re: When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 23, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Another falacy. Genuine love can die and even turn to hate for all sorts of reasons
Lol... Love never dies. As long as you understand that in love sometimes you let go, you don't always get the one you love. Sometimes you love people enough to let them go find happiness in another. I repeat love don't die!

1 Like

Re: When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? by oglalasioux(m): 7:32pm On Aug 23, 2020
Klass99:

What choice do any of us have in such a situation, except to move on? You wan kill the betrayers before? cheesy

Nengi is married now with kids of her own, but she told me years later that, that was her first and last heartbreak ever. She was the one breaking hearts afterwards. grin

As for Adams Oshiomole's lookalike and her cookies, I won't completely rule out jazz like others said. I wasn't exaggerating when I said she looks like Adams, she has his stature (short and masculine) with a slightly better looking face than Adams though.

What would make a man in his right thinking mind to give up a Nengi for Adams, if not jazz? grin

Money could be involved. Men marry for money too.
Re: When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? by einsteino(m): 7:33pm On Aug 23, 2020
eazzzy1:

My brother the difference between dating hot girls and ‘casual’ girls is as clear as night and day. Some of these casual girls are even prettier. Their looks just isn’t their priority. So they pay less attention to it.

The hot girls are only hot before you nack, once you have sex 3 times they become regular. Only guys outside who only see them with clothes on think they are special.

Only extensive experience could have revealed this to you. Lol.

3 Likes

Re: When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 23, 2020
eazzzy1:

Only the people in the relationship knows who has good character. Except maybe perhaps you happen to be Nengi.

This comment is underrated. I have a girl that troubles me but since she's a mutual friend to my friends, they think she has the best character in the world. I just weak.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? by VULCAN(m): 7:41pm On Aug 23, 2020
The bible will end this will Selah.

dingbang:
Marry a woman who loves you more wink
Re: When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? by ben1daEbiri(m): 7:42pm On Aug 23, 2020
Chiomatimo:
Wow, I really love her, everything was going on fine, I would have rounded up from uni but Corona kept me home, we visited each other, planned together, I was even raising money for a wedding in December before going back to school if school will eventually resume, I see don't know what happened, just started been cold towards me, picks her call anytime she wants, no more visits, I still don even go beg today, she nor even collect the gift wey I buy
I really love her

Guy I beg you in the name of whatever you believe in,DON'T beg her again.

You truly love her,no qualms but don't stop so low again!

She already made up her mind,she's obviously seeing someone else now and would want to come back when things go south and then again,don't accept her when she comes back, you can keep her "close" for knacks sha.

My ex has been messaging me and telling me how she misses me and has been calling incessantly but I know she doesn't miss me,she only misses the assistance I give her;if school resumes now it will be as we were.

We were really in love,dated for 2years + but things turned sour, I saw signs but bluffed it even when she openly told me she needed a break.

6 Likes

Re: When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? by dingbang(m): 7:43pm On Aug 23, 2020
VULCAN:
The bible will end this will Selah.

what are you trying to say?
Re: When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? by pythondance2020: 7:56pm On Aug 23, 2020
Offpoint:
I'm single grin

Lol
You have the perfect moniker for your mindset

2 Likes

Re: When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? by luminouz(m): 7:59pm On Aug 23, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

I follow the Bible's rule to marriage. I don't know about you. So, leave me to my facts.

A man should love the woman more, and that is a FACT!

*yawns*

So you can't love even ME more? wink wink

Nawa for.u ohhh
Re: When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? by VULCAN(m): 8:09pm On Aug 23, 2020
I wasn't trying, lol. I said it.

Your sentence ended the whole discussion.

Every man enjoying his home can attest to it.

Everybody should just close and go home.

dingbang:
what are you trying to say?
Re: When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? by dingbang(m): 8:14pm On Aug 23, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

I'm sorry, but I do not agree. smiley
you see, they dont give a fvck if you do not agree. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? by Offpoint: 8:15pm On Aug 23, 2020
Deborah98:
By clicking the "report" button and choosing the number of rules he/she violate.

You're welcome.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

DEATH OF Bode Thomas PORTRAYS PRIDE kills, humility spares(A True Life Story) / See What A Madam Did To A Boy In Ilorin For Allegedly Stealing Her N500(pic) / Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.