Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? (48825 Views)

What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special / How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 27, 2020
luminouz:

No mind her!!!

Who wipes off her phone after 24 hours for one yeye clean slate, every fuqin day?

She must have a photographic memory.

I do it o, there are some messages I don't want people knowing , I dey delete messages daily
Re: When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? by luminouz(m): 3:44pm On Aug 27, 2020
pcguru1:

I do it o, there are some messages I don't want people knowing , I dey delete messages daily

I keep messages for future reference. wink
Re: When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? by Mufa: 8:54pm On Aug 28, 2020
SweetCunt97:
U call am one day? Imagine! Are u not supposed to b the one calling? No, u were so relaxed while she makes d calls and Im u don't give her shishi
Don't get me wrong,we both exchange calls everyday until it became a one way traffic
Dats wen I started noticing
And about giving her stuff,she doesn't really ask 4 anything but anytime she request I try my best
Re: When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? by DonroxyII: 4:40am On Aug 30, 2020

5 Likes

Re: When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? by Dyonne: 7:22am On Aug 31, 2020
Hathor5:

I have also made the observation that women often get it twisted as to what guys want and focus too much on meeting some beauty standards propagated by the media. I also believe that there are so many beautiful women out there that beauty is something easily available and it therefore becomes less impressive because everything that is easily available tends to lose its value.

But then, I also see how flashy girls receive more attention and compliments and how natural girls are insulted and sometimes even made a mockery of on social media, often for the way God created them, which I think is devastating and sad.

I am glad you have come to value inner qualities but what if you could find a beauty queen with a good character? Would you remain loyal?

I would. Is that you?
Re: When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? by shegunmessi(m): 11:54am On Oct 11, 2020
tegrianonigltd:

Yes it’s not to suit men, it’s not good to cheat, but the truth is just that, women can destroy everything when cheating, they don’t mind the consequences at that moment, so that they are happy in the new relationship and enjoy their romantic affair, it’s finished, they will start rejecting the mans advances, pushing him away, etc, they were built to cheat with emotions even feelings.
U legit bro
I don't just know wot I can use to measure ur level of intelligency
I gv u ma respect cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

See What A Madam Did To A Boy In Ilorin For Allegedly Stealing Her N500(pic) / DEATH OF Bode Thomas PORTRAYS PRIDE kills, humility spares(A True Life Story) / How I Saved My Brother From Marrying Into An Entitled Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.