Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Man Narrates How His Mother Reacted When He Told Her He's Gay - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Narrates How His Mother Reacted When He Told Her He's Gay (2083 Views)

Is He Gay? / He Wants Me To Marry Him Thinking I Didn't Know He's Gay / Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Narrates How His Mother Reacted When He Told Her He's Gay by PattyMike(m): 4:29pm On Aug 23, 2020
GraGra247:

Guy you're Shamelessly stupid. You folly is beyond redemption.

Does gay not correspond with yansh and anus in your mentally deranged & deformed gay mind.

What else do your fellow gay men revel on.

I hear u. But then what did gay men do to you? Why so much bitterness? Were you raped by a gay man? Your heart broken by one? Did your daddy leave ur mummy for a gay man? Why so much anger and bitterness. grin cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Narrates How His Mother Reacted When He Told Her He's Gay by swiz123(m): 4:46pm On Aug 23, 2020
sbaks:
@ the first bolded, Like seriously? Do you know what love is?
@ The second bolded wouldn't he be too young for relationships? As his studies is at stake? Even if he's of age, you go just dey suffer that girl and the secret (family secret) you are trying to hide, na the girl go expose am cos there are certain things women cannot take. (unless she's really matured for it or he had told her himself and she's there to help him cos where they've communicated, the partner would be the best to help in such a case. That's why I love open relationships. Communication is key. No perfect marriage in life and gay issue if handled by a matured and understanding woman is not an issue at all especially where it's been communicated). There are marriages like that and each partner (where entered with understanding) enjoys it. But for you to force him into having a girlfriend or suggesting a girl to him, you dey scatter the life of the young girl. Let the sleeping dog lie.
For the 3rd, so you concur that some people are born gays? hmmm

You missed the whole point. All that I wrote is meant to make sure your child whom you don't know his sexual preferences yet grows up with the right sexual orientation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How His Mother Reacted When He Told Her He's Gay by Terryishere: 5:45pm On Aug 23, 2020
Lady16:
carry it for head like gala

He's gay himself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How His Mother Reacted When He Told Her He's Gay by Lady16(f): 5:47pm On Aug 23, 2020
Terryishere:

He's gay himself.
You nailed it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How His Mother Reacted When He Told Her He's Gay by Terryishere: 5:56pm On Aug 23, 2020
Lady16:
You nailed it

Seriously, he unintentionally outed himself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How His Mother Reacted When He Told Her He's Gay by prince2pac(m): 5:58pm On Aug 23, 2020
sbaks:
Such a loving mom. All I will do if was in her shoes was exactly what she did. (Gently tell/ask him if he can change. If not then accept him like that. After all there are some that takes care of their parents better than the straight.) Some would focus so much on their wives and forget their dying mother in the village (not as if it's not good to take care of your wife but do same along your mom who took care of you and built you in a way your wife was attracted to you). Though there can still be crazy gay guys Sha but a lot are their moms Best friends and have proven to be good children (a lot I've seen)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How His Mother Reacted When He Told Her He's Gay by PattyMike(m): 6:07pm On Aug 23, 2020
GraGra247:

Your mentally deranged and deformed gay mind will not comprehend what is normal and what is improper even if its explained a billion times to you.

Go see a psychiatrist maybe he may offer a solution.

Overall I hope u know you're a big idiot. Automatically u labelled me gay because I disagree with your hate and discrimination on gay people. I been hitting puss.y since I was 16 grin. That's 11 plus years of steady bamboza. You see how awful your sense of judgement and comprehension is? A proper certified idiot, very sad for the likes of you. Mention me again at ur own peril grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How His Mother Reacted When He Told Her He's Gay by cooooooks(m): 6:18pm On Aug 23, 2020
It is not hereditary lol.

Use brain small.

ehmmy11:
Sha don't father any children let the confusion end in your life time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How His Mother Reacted When He Told Her He's Gay by cooooooks(m): 6:20pm On Aug 23, 2020
Potential murderer alert!

zed7:
Nice woman. I'll probably beat sense back into you first. If it doesn't work, I can contemplate acceptance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How His Mother Reacted When He Told Her He's Gay by cooooooks(m): 6:21pm On Aug 23, 2020
Let us see your web browser history.

Those who hate the most tend to be projecting.

GraGra247:

Your gay cover is fully blown and disgraced and you engage a pathetic damage control tactic to hide your shame.

Go look for a stinking shiit infested ass to dip your rotten d*ck.

That's the only way your damaged mind can finally be happy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How His Mother Reacted When He Told Her He's Gay by cooooooks(m): 6:23pm On Aug 23, 2020
Another keyboard warrior who is alone and pathetic.

GraGra247:

Your gay cover is fully blown and disgraced and you engage a pathetic damage control tactic to hide your shame.

Go look for a stinking shiit infested ass to dip your rotten d*ck.

That's the only way your damaged mind can finally be happy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How His Mother Reacted When He Told Her He's Gay by ehmmy11(m): 6:27pm On Aug 23, 2020
cooooooks:
It is not hereditary lol.

Use brain small.

if only yours was working, You would have realised i meant he should not confuse the poor kid as to why he has two "daddies" ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How His Mother Reacted When He Told Her He's Gay by Ivye(f): 7:40pm On Aug 23, 2020
All these slander...
If someone is gay...let em be gay in peace....

Everybody go explain Im own for last day,,,

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Narrates How His Mother Reacted When He Told Her He's Gay by Palehair: 7:56pm On Aug 23, 2020
swiz123:

If you believe prayers can work, then you already know gayism isn't of the Lord. If you know this, why give up on prayers and even start proffering solutions for him to live with it? Gayism can be an acquired habit; most people were never really born gays.

I don't have any problem with gays. I just pray they never come near me.... Cos I can't pretend to like them because I don't
If you hate the gay community, then good for you but don't bring in a false narrative that you got off idle gossip and rumors because you obviously won't research or ask questions about things you don't understand before you hate.
Hate gays all you want afterall no one needs your support but please don't say they acquired the habit if you know nothing about the "born this way" concept. How would you feel if white people said all Africans are uncivilized? That's a false narrative because you are an African and you know its not true. Same way it is for a gay person, just substitute the black for gay, they are the ones fighting their battles and you don't know what they are going through. No one wakes up and say "today I choose to be hated by the entire world", have you ever thought of that? It makes no sense. If you can, i implore you to read books and articles on human sexuality, they are free online, if you can't... Then stop spewing a false narrative you know nothing about

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How His Mother Reacted When He Told Her He's Gay by Palehair: 7:59pm On Aug 23, 2020
ehmmy11:
Sha don't father any children let the confusion end in your life time
I know someone who works in counselling and education in Canada and she told that kids raised by same sex couples comes out ok and it's a fact, Google is free and if you don't believe Google, then check out this page on Instagram @gayswithkids. I grew up with a single dad and I'm great. Kids don't need parents of different gender, they need loving parents who will love them genuinely irregardless of the genders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How His Mother Reacted When He Told Her He's Gay by Palehair: 8:07pm On Aug 23, 2020
GraGra247:

Guy you're Shamelessly stupid. You folly is beyond redemption.

Does gay not correspond with yansh and anus in your mentally deranged & deformed gay mind.

What else do your fellow gay men revel on.

It's quite perversive to think that way, the first thing you think of when you hear the word "gay" is sex meaning in your straight relationship, that's the main thing you see women for.... Objects to soothe your desire.

P. S: not all gay men have anal sex, there's frottage, mutual mast, body free, oral etc and majority of straight couples also have anal sex. please do your research.... It's 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How His Mother Reacted When He Told Her He's Gay by Palehair: 8:32pm On Aug 23, 2020
swiz123:

You missed the whole point. All that I wrote is meant to make sure your child whom you don't know his sexual preferences yet grows up with the right sexual orientation.
There is no right sexual orientation because sexuality is fluid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How His Mother Reacted When He Told Her He's Gay by ehmmy11(m): 9:12pm On Aug 23, 2020
Palehair:

I know someone who works in counselling and education in Canada and she told that kids raised by same sex couples comes out ok and it's a fact, Google is free and if you don't believe Google, then check out this page on Instagram @gayswithkids. I grew up with a single dad and I'm great. Kids don't need parents of different gender, they need loving parents who will love them genuinely irregardless of the genders

that is a very small sample size for you to generalize i can still bring out kids of same sex couple who turned out bad on that same google (don't you see little girls who loves mimicking their mom so bad following her to the everywhere and stuff learning female behavior from mom ,can tell mummy somethings easily) ... No matter how hard you try you must accept that majority will not accept LGBT even with legal backing, guess what you can't wish them away or ignore unless you wanna move to a separate world... I am still yet to meet a man who can tell me how on earth he managed to start liking other men.. As for the girls i know one personally tho she swings both ways i hardly take her serious becos looking at her life style she will must definitely marry a man well that's due to the economic reality of Nigeria...
Re: Man Narrates How His Mother Reacted When He Told Her He's Gay by Cigo1(m): 9:25pm On Aug 23, 2020
Poor parenting
Re: Man Narrates How His Mother Reacted When He Told Her He's Gay by Palehair: 9:42pm On Aug 23, 2020
ehmmy11:

that is a very small sample size for you to generalize i can still bring out kids of same sex couple who turned out bad on that same google (don't you see little girls who loves mimicking their mom so bad following her to the everywhere and stuff learning female behavior from mom ,can tell mummy somethings easily) ... No matter how hard you try you must accept that majority will not accept LGBT even with legal backing, guess what you can't wish them away or ignore unless you wanna move to a separate world... I am still yet to meet a man who can tell me how on earth he managed to start liking other men.. As for the girls i know one personally tho she swings both ways i hardly take her serious becos looking at her life style she will must definitely marry a man well that's due to the economic reality of Nigeria...
Two words "male gaze", research it
Have a good night

(1) (2) (Reply)

Japan Has Done It Again / What You Should Do About Your Partner's Past / I Bet You, Many Will Fail This Question Woefully!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.