Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! - Religion (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! (11787 Views)

Saved by grace alone - A filthy doctrine of demons. Please beware! / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Discussion With A Christian About The Christian Doctrine Of Redemption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 31, 2020
Maximus69:

Sorry we are not like you Trinitarians whose line of thought varies, globally Jehovah's Witnesses are one!
So it's not like you

"Jesus and Jehovah are not the same"

But after DrLiveLogic's analogy, you changed and said

"Jesus and Jehovah is the same person" cheesy
I rather prefer a division for truth sake than a unity of lies.

Belief in trinity or belief in God is not the basis of unity.
Haha, Why are you and muslim not united since both of you reject trinity?
There is no unity among you non Trinitarians

Your lies are stinking, you couldnt provide evidence where I said Jehovah and Jesus are the same person, Liar!
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 31, 2020
solite3:

I rather prefer a division for truth sake than a unity of lies.

Belief in trinity or belief in God is not the basis of unity.
Haha, Why are you and muslim not united since both of you reject trinity?
There is no unity among you non Trinitarians

Your lies are stinking, you couldnt provide evidence where I said Jehovah and Jesus are the same person, Liar!

Na today? cheesy

At least you are now disputing JWs claim that Jesus is Archangel Michael.
But wait are you now saying Jesus and Jehovah aren't the same person again?
DrLiveLogic is still on Nairaland o! cheesy
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by DappaD: 9:51am On Aug 31, 2020
Acehart:

Hello engineer. Why is a lawyer the Minister of Power and Works in your country? Why isn’t anyone from the NSE qualified for the job? Maybe lawyers are better than engineers in Nigeria because they are more knowledgeable and are willing to read and expand.

Please, answer these questions.

Perhaps you should ask those who get involved with politics. As for me, I'm interested in practical skills acquisition and onsite jobs. smiley

No man will ever be saved by the preaching of doctrine of the trinity or unity. If one glories in the belief of the trinity or the unitary of God, he glories in a vain thing. John 3:16 didn’t have as an addendum a clause stating that the belief of the trinity or unitary is necessary for salvation. (Praise the Lord). However, the right belief is necessary so that our joy may be full. We differ in doctrine, because we are members of the House of God - strangers don’t bicker endlessly.

Good, nobody will be saved by believing in the trinity doctrine so why we still dragging this out then?
Knowing the REAL truth about who Jehovah God and Jesus are, is vital for one to gain everlasting life.

John 17:3

“This means everlasting life , their coming to know you, the only true God[Jehovah], and the one whom you sent, Jesus Christ.”

Again, the ‘AND’ conjunction is present indicating a demarcation in personalities. How this is not clear to some people though, is what I can't fathom.

God is omnipotent, we all agree. If God is omnipotent, does He have the power to change His celestial nature to a terrestrial nature? If God is just, can He judge the whole world if He is not objective? I mean: can He rightly judge anyone if He has not got all the facts and evidence, to see things for Himself? If He must get these facts, should He come down in bodily form just as He did to Sodom and Gomorrah?

Jehovah is rightly the all-powerful God. But in this case, the concept of an omnipotent God suggests that he can just act anyhow without following his own procedure/standards/protocol.

As for Genesis 18, the men who visited Abraham were Jehovah's angels—not Jehovah God himself.
How do we truly know they were all angels?
Well about 1,900years later, the apostle Paul wrote that some[Abraham and Sarah] unknowingly entertained ANGELS [Paul did not say God materialised, but rather angels] in their home—Hebrews 13:2.

The scriptures are consistent when it says that “NO MAN HAS SEEN JEHOVAH GOD AT ANY TIME” —Exodus 33:17,20; John 1:18
The angels materialised to become men, just as the rebellious angels did in Noah's day—it was an ability/privilege angels had.
Jehovah God doesn't need to come down from his heavenly throne when he has “myriads and myriads” of angels he can send on errands. (Daniel 7:10; Revelation 5:11)
The angels were sent to inspect Sodom and Gomorrah and get the full facts whether the city actually carried on in brazen conduct—something detestable to Jehovah. Well on the first night there, in Lot's home, the allegations proved to be true when all the males of the city requested to have sex with the materialised angels.
It was after this was established, that “fire and sulfur” was rained down on Sodom and Gomorrah by Jehovah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by KNOWMORE56: 10:23am On Aug 31, 2020
bloodofthelamb:
Bros Janosky what is the Hebrew word for Create? Abi you don't want to answer.

If I talk sey they dey run from questions, Maximus69 go say no be so.

Na only watchtower devotees their manipulations dey work for their head.

I also have some questions:

What do you want us/me to understand from your posts?:

1. Jesus is not God at all,

2. Jesus is a god but not the real God, He's a fake God,

3. Jesus is a false god not the true God; he's made God by trinitarians only.

Please, do well to support your answers with RELEVANT Bible references.

Take note of the word RELEVANT.

Haddeylium, Maximus69, DappaD, Chatinent, Janosky, and other Witnesses

1 Like

Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by MuttleyLaff: 10:35am On Aug 31, 2020

1 Like

Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 31, 2020
KNOWMORE56:

If I talk sey they dey run from questions, Maximus69 go say no be so.

Na only watchtower devotees their manipulations dey work for their head.

I also have some questions:

What do you want us/me to understand from your posts?:

1. Jesus is not God at all,

2. Jesus is a god but not the real God, He's a fake God,

3. Jesus is a false god not the true God; he's made God by trinitarians only.

Please, do well to support your answers with RELEVANT Bible references.

Take note of the word RELEVANT.

Haddeylium, Maximus69, DappaD, Chatinent, Janosky, and other Witnesses

I will answer your questions if you can do justice to this single question!

How many God did Moses and Jesus said Israel had? smiley
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by MuttleyLaff: 11:05am On Aug 31, 2020
Acehart:
Hello engineer. Why is a lawyer the Minister of Power and Works in your country? Why isn’t anyone from the NSE qualified for the job? Maybe lawyers are better than engineers in Nigeria because they are more knowledgeable and are willing to read and expand.

No man will ever be saved by the preaching of doctrine of the trinity or unity. If one glories in the belief of the trinity or the unitary of God, he glories in a vain thing. John 3:16 didn’t have as an addendum a clause stating that the belief of the trinity or unitary is necessary for salvation. (Praise the Lord). However, the right belief is necessary so that our joy may be full. We differ in doctrine, because we are members of the House of God - strangers don’t bicker endlessly.

God is omnipotent, we all agree. If God is omnipotent, does He have the power to change His celestial nature to a terrestrial nature? If God is just, can He judge the whole world if He is not objective?

I mean: can He rightly judge anyone if He has not got all the facts and evidence, to see things for Himself? If He must get these facts, should He come down in bodily form just as He did to Sodom and Gomorrah?
Please, answer these questions.
This is not complementing but simply, is just giving support and saying when God anthropomorphises, like for example, with His voice walking in the cool of the garden and asking A&E questions (i.e. Genesis 3:8-13, notice nothing was asked off the serpent though), He wasn't asking because He doesnt know, but the questioning was done for the benefit of them asked and posterity sake. When the Godhead came down to see what Nimrod & Co imagined they'll do. It wasn't because God didnt right from heaven know or see what they were up to, but He came to assert His authority and again make a point for the record that He appeared on scene. When God visited Sodom and Gomorrah, He didnt at all needed to, but for the sake of seen to be just and fair, made an appearance to His friend Abraham and posterity gained another insight into workings of the Mind of God. When Yahsua Ha Mashiach asked the disciples who do the people say He was. It wasn't because He ignorant or in the dark of how or what people perceive Him as, but the question was asked for the benefit of the disciples and again for posterity sake to learn from. We can go on and on discussing God and anthropomorphism for an indefinitely long time.

Incarnation, itself, is actually anthropomorphism on a heavy supernatural dose of steroids
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 31, 2020
KNOWMORE56 have disappeared from the thread like fart as usual! cheesy
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 31, 2020
Maximus69:

Na today? cheesy

At least you are now disputing JWs claim that Jesus is Archangel Michael.
But wait are you now saying Jesus and Jehovah aren't the same person again?
DrLiveLogic is still on Nairaland o! cheesy

Clown, can you show where I said Jesus and Jehovah are the same person?

@ bolded and I asked for proof you could not provide.

1 Like

Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 31, 2020
solite3:

Clown, can you show where I said Jesus and Jehovah are the same person?
@ bolded and I asked for proof you could not provide.

All of you are just deceiving yourselves! cheesy

God didn't make humans for the Bible but Bible for humans so that there could be PEACE in the midst of his worshipers! Isaiah 2:2-4

Jesus is the PRINCE of PEACE {Isaiah 9:6-7} and we now have a global family of peace loving worshipers known as Jehovah's Witnesses, they're saying the Peace that the whole world can see {Matthew 5:13-16} in their midst is the handiwork of their invisible leader Jesus who is Archangel Michael!

Now you're still asking for the paperwork even when the result is here!

No wonder blacks aren't improving in anyway, the colonial masters infused in your brains the value of paper qualifications whereas there is nothing to show for all your paper qualifications in your society. You have Daddy and Mommy GOs with lofty religious qualifications but there is no PEACE amongst their followers! cheesy

Well Jesus said "By their FRUIT you will know them" not by their ARGUEMENTS, qualifications or lofty religious titles. If you can't present a performing GROUP of PEACE loving worshipers, there is nothing you can show anyone in the Bible to prove you understand anything in that book! James 2:18-26 wink
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Acehart: 1:20pm On Aug 31, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
This is not complementing but simply, is just giving support and saying when God anthropomorphises, like for example, with His voice walking in the cool of the garden and asking A&E questions (i.e. Genesis 3:8-13, notice nothing was asked off the serpent though), He wasn't asking because He doesnt know, but the questioning was done for the benefit of them asked and posterity sake. When the Godhead came down to see what Nimrod & Co imagined they'll do. It wasn't because God didnt right from heaven know or see what they were up to, but He came to assert His authority and again make a point for the record that He appeared on scene. When God visited Sodom and Gomorrah, He didnt at all needed to, but for the sake of seen to be just and fair, made an appearance to His friend Abraham and posterity gained another insight into workings of the Mind of God. When Yahsua Ha Mashiach asked the disciples who do the people say He was. It wasn't because He ignorant or in the dark of how or what people perceive Him as, but the question was asked for the benefit of the disciples and again for posterity sake to learn from. We can go on and on discussing God and anthropomorphism for an indefinitely long time.

Incarnation, itself, is actually anthropomorphism on a heavy supernatural dose of steroids

Cc: DappaD

DappaD, I appreciate your effort. It’s been nice knowing your view. One day, we will come to the full knowledge of God.

Dear MuttleyLaff,

(I have DappaD in my mind as I respond to you).

If God claims to be Omnipotent- is anything to difficult for Him to do? and He chooses to limit the display of His potency, He is either dubious in His claim or plain evil - as the scriptures say: “whoever knows the right thing to do and fails to do it, for him it is sin." When a leader goes down into the mud his subordinates dwell, it is a wonderful way to express sympathy and encouragement to the downtrodden; as you said: it is for the benefit of them. If God is to be seen as just and fair, He must come down from His office and see what is happening on the floor. DappaD says it is based on God’s protocol; I say: whatsoever the protocol is, it must yield to time.

The atheist says God must be sleeping in His office or non-existent because He seems oblivious of what is happening down here; they also claim He is evil because He sees the mess and is incompetent to do anything, if He exists. My Kingdom Hall brothers say: God doesn’t have to come down from His office, He can send an angel to do His job and promote him if he does a good job; Well...God must be a couch potato like King Elgon?

God must come down, Himself. If He comes in terror, He is not merciful. If He comes waving an olive branch, the best He can do is to be patient with us to understand His motive.

Back to my brother Dappa, your conjunction “and” as you have always shown, joined to distinct individuals and now two angels; why did one of the angel speak to Abraham as His God, not saying “Thus saith the Lord” like angel Gabriel? If from antiquity, two individuals seem to walk side-by-side to judge the affairs of men, this seems like the setting of the Supreme Court where several judges, equal in rank, oversee a case. I fear (according to your idea) the Supreme Court of God in the last days would be unfair because the jury would be non-existent; No one, would counterbalance God’s excessive evaluation of things (since He hasn’t got a first hand experience) . The omnipotent God, as He claims, can’t morph into the jury, because He just can’t do what He says He can do. (If He can do so, it’s no longer the Supreme Court but a lesser court). And the evidence against some men would be tampered with because He didn’t find the truth of the situation for Himself, firsthand.

Don’t think on the last day that only God may do the judging alone; if He isn’t fair, He would be judged Himself.
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 31, 2020
Maximus69:

All of you are just deceiving yourselves! cheesy

God didn't make humans for the Bible but Bible for humans so that there could be PEACE in the midst of his worshipers! Isaiah 2:2-4

Jesus is the PRINCE of PEACE {Isaiah 9:6-7} and we now have a global family of peace loving worshipers known as Jehovah's Witnesses, they're saying the Peace that the whole world can see {Matthew 5:13-16} in their midst is the handiwork of their invisible leader Jesus who is Archangel Michael!

Now you're still asking for the paperwork even when the result is here!

No wonder blacks aren't improving in anyway, the colonial masters infused in your brains the value of paper qualifications whereas there is nothing to show for all your paper qualifications in your society. You have Daddy and Mommy GOs with lofty religious qualifications but there is no PEACE amongst their followers! cheesy

Well Jesus said "By their FRUIT you will know them" not by their ARGUEMENTS, qualifications or lofty religious titles. If you can't present a performing GROUP of PEACE loving worshipers, there is nothing you can show anyone in the Bible to prove you understand anything in that book! James 2:18-26 wink

You are not ashamed, jehovah witness has different views from Islam and different from other non Trinitarians.
Shame on you non Trinitarians,

grin going by maximus belief
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Blabbermouth: 2:19pm On Aug 31, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s3/images/FacePalmSmh.gif[/img]
Of course, Moses, Elijah, Enoch, Joshua et cetera are saved. The above scripture references provides clear proof of this. They each and all are saved on the strength and sacrifice of what God, did, in the person of Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ, when He laid down His life for us all so that we can live, wrestled the power of death off from Satan and got hold of keys of hell and of death. The only means through how we obtained deliverance, salvation redemption and reconciliation with Abba YHWH, God.
We all believe they are saved. I was more concerned about the "how"... Over here, we accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, Believe in the Son of God, get born-again and we are saved by His grace.

The prophets and patriarchs, formerly in Abraham’s bosom, now, along with the thief on the right hand side of Yahshua, are all in paradise[/size]
You believe in "Sheol"?
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by KNOWMORE56: 2:19pm On Aug 31, 2020
WizzyVine:

Believe you me. You guys are Muslims. To blatantly deny the Godship of Christ in the face of all scriptural evidence already spells a demonic attempt to subvert the truth of salvation. No wonder you guys went to create your own counterfeit Bible. You don't worship Jesus? You worship Jehovah? You worship neither Jesus nor Jehovah. For Jesus and Jehovah are the one and selfsame person. Paul told the Colossians that in Jesus dwelt the fullnness of the Godhead bodily. Jesus was worshipped in scripture as was commanded, for the Bible says:

Hebrews 1:6

And again, when God brings his firstborn into the world, he says, "Let all God's angels worship him."

Luke 22:51-52

And it came to pass, while he blessed them, he was parted from them, and carried up into heaven.
52 And they worshipped him, and returned to Jerusalem with great joy:

Mathew 14:33

And those who were in the boat worshiped Him, saying, “You are certainly God’s Son!

Now, this is enough. You are not a seeker of the truth, but rather an agent of Satan seeking to deceive those who are not rooted in the faith. Jesus has said "Cast not your pearls to the swines." I've been casting my pearls to the swines since yesterday unknowingly, but now, no more. I will henceforth boycot all your mentions, for light has no relationship with darkness. I will instruct my children never to have anything to do with so called Jehovah Witnesses for they a demons in men's clothing. You are not chikdren of God. I will tell you infidels to repent and be converted, for there's no repentance after the grave. This will be my last post here today. You are not worth my time. You are mere deceivers who believe not the gospel but your own satanic gospel that conveniently steals the souls of men for the devil, which soul Christ has paid for with His precious blood on the cross. I warn you, the more you go about converting people to hell, the more the wrath of my Father will burn against you to bring you into judgement on the last day. If Jesus wasn't God, why did the Jews reject Him? The only reason why the Jews had conflict with Him was because of His claim on Godship. From today, I observe your cult as a camouflage version of Islam. You're not Christians. May God have mercy upon your soul and give you light. I stop casting my pearls to you swines. No more replying mentions to someone who is hard bent on subverting the truth.

You guys have tried. But I would like to tell you that we/I reply or refute their posts/errors because of news converts.

Refute their errors with relevant scriptures quotations for the sake of the new babies in Christ.

2. The preaching of the gospel is the only thing/way to save sinners, other teachings of this kind cannot save sinners.

This kind of teaching may confuse sinners.

As for JWs they are not Christians!

Stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by DappaD: 2:26pm On Aug 31, 2020
Acehart
When I said Jehovah doesn't go above the standards he set, you should've asked what I meant rather running straight to conclusions.

Why do you think Jesus Christ(Michael), the firstborn and only begotten Son of Jehovah God had to come down to the earth to give his life on the torture stake?

After Adam sinned, he lost his perfect life and brought upon sin and death to all of us (Romans 5:12)
Why didn't Jehovah just say “I'll forgive the children of Adam and make all of them perfect” just like that? Because of his own principle he follows: “A life for a life”—Exodus 21:23

All of us—Adam's descendants are imperfect so none of us can redeem/rescue ourselves from slavery to sin and death—Psalm 49:7-9

So Jesus had to offer up his own perfect life as a ransom on the torture stake to make up for the perfect life that Adam had but lost.—Matthew 20:28, 1Corinthians 15:47, 1Timothy 2:5,6
So that by just exercising faith in Jesus, we can be redeemed from sin and death, have a good conscience and later on, gain everlasting life—John 3:16, 6:40, Romans 6:23, 1John 5:13

That's just one example, there are others.

1 Like

Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 31, 2020
solite3:

You are not ashamed, jehovah witness has different views from Islam and different from other non Trinitarians.
Shame on you non Trinitarians,

grin going by maximus belief

Jesus is Archangel Michael!

The works of FAITH Jehovah's Witnesses are doing is evidence of that fact! cheesy
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 31, 2020
DappaD:
Acehart
When I said Jehovah doesn't go above the standards he set, you should've asked what I meant rather running straight to conclusions.

Why do you think Jesus Christ(Michael), the firstborn and only begotten Son of Jehovah God had to come down to the earth to give his life on the torture stake?

After Adam sinned, he lost his perfect life and brought upon sin and death to all of us (Romans 5:12)
Why didn't Jehovah just say “I'll forgive the children of Adam and make all of them perfect” just like that? Because of his own principle he follows: “A life for a life”—Exodus 21:23

All of us—Adam's descendants are imperfect so none of us can redeem/rescue ourselves from slavery to sin and death—Psalm 49:7-9

So Jesus had to offer up his own perfect life as a ransom on the torture stake to make up for the perfect life that Adam had but lost.—Matthew 20:28, 1Corinthians 15:47, 1Timothy 2:5,6
So that by just exercising faith in Jesus, we can be redeemed from sin and death, have a good conscience and later on, gain everlasting life—John 3:16, 6:40, Romans 6:23, 1John 5:13

That's just one example, there are others.

Yeye Omnipotent, Omnipresent, Omniscient people! cheesy

They don't even know what BELIEVE (TRUST) is all about, how on earth will i put my faith in a God who doesn't have any standards, he can just do anything he likes, so what will be my guide to be sure of his acceptance? cheesy
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by KNOWMORE56: 2:46pm On Aug 31, 2020
Maximus69:
KNOWMORE56 have disappeared from the thread like fart as usual! cheesy

No, Maximus69, I have not disappeared.

I checked what the OP said PROVE THAT JESUS IS DIVINITY BECOME HUMANITY WITH THE OLD TESTAMENT ONLY.

For me it's like telling someone to prove that bear drink is made from wheat without the process it undergoes.

Since Janosky mention me I have been following from afar.

2ndly, this kind of discussion will not get any sinner saved, yet a lot of time is consumed.

I have many things to post and reply but I'm struggling with time.

By the way, my God (Saviour, Jesus) can save you from the manipulations of the GB.

How about that?

1 Like

Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 31, 2020
KNOWMORE56:

No, Maximus69, I have not disappeared.
I checked what the OP said PROVE THAT JESUS IS DIVINITY BECOME HUMANITY WITH THE OLD TESTAMENT ONLY.
For me it's like telling someone to prove that bear drink is made from wheat without the process it undergoes.
Since Janosky mention me I have been following from afar.
2ndly, this kind of discussion will not get any sinner saved, yet a lot of time is consumed.
I have many things to post and reply but I'm struggling with time.
By the way, my God (Saviour, Jesus) can save you from the manipulations of the GB.
How about that?

Of course any discussion having to do with God can lead people to God, the OP noticed that many believe in TRINITY so he tried to ascertain if their analogy could be confirmed in the Bible (OT) alone without reading the (NT), he also found out Jehovah's Witnesses believe that Jesus is Archangel Michael so he wants us to prove it using the (OT) alone.

Yes this thread can lead to the Salvation of either a Muslims or Jews since they concentrate more on the OT, they need to know the significance of Jesus ,who was he and what exactly has he got to do with our salvation. Surely if this is clear then most people will appreciate the OT and most of the things WRITTEN about the Christ! smiley

So instead of changing the topic of discussion, i'll implore you to make a meaningful contribution if you have any, but if you don't it's OK you can continue following! smiley
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by DappaD: 3:01pm On Aug 31, 2020
Maximus69:

Yeye Omnipotent, Omnipresent, Omniscient people! cheesy

They don't even know what BELIEVE (TRUST) is all about, how on earth will i put my faith in a God who doesn't have any standards, he can just do anything he likes, so what will be my guide to be sure of his acceptance? cheesy

If Jehovah God decides not to follow his own standards, nobody in heaven or earth can do anything about it. But he is not a tyrant, that's why he follows his own standards reminding us that the way of Jehovah is perfect, righteous and He is an upright God smiley — Deuteronomy 32:4

1 Like

Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 31, 2020
DappaD:

If Jehovah God decides not to follow his own standards, nobody in heaven or earth can do anything about it. But he is not a tyrant, that's why he follows his own standards reminding us that the way of Jehovah is perfect, righteous and He is an upright God smiley — Deuteronomy 32:4

Please tell them o! smiley

Let them know that it's the standard that's bringing millions of people together under one umbrella with trust that the one who promised is FAITHFUL and TRUE {Revelations 21:5} not some imaginary TRINITY whose ideology is confusing (mysterious)! Revelations 17:5

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 31, 2020
Blabbermouth:

We all believe they are saved. I was more concerned about the "how"... Over here, we accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, Believe in the Son of God, get born-again and we are saved by His grace.

You believe in "Sheol"?

The bolded is inaccurate knowledge!

Salvation is not certain until Satan is no more!

The first century Christian congregation was filled with Born Again Christians, only few of them are not anointed by the spirit that's why Paul was talking about being saved always!

From Abel till John the baptist has their names already written in the list of those righteos to be resurrected back to life on earth. The thief that was executed beside Jesus will also gain a resurrection back to life here on earth, so he's not saved. All these people aren't born again so their own Salvation is still on hold until after Christ's 1,000 years reign when Satan is destroyed completely! smiley
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 31, 2020
Maximus69:

Jesus is Archangel Michael!

The works of FAITH Jehovah's Witnesses are doing is evidence of that fact! cheesy
Your evidence is trash, but you non Trinitarians are not united, A Muslim non Trinitarian has separate ideology of God from jws, where as Jesus said ths true worshippers will be united.
grin
Going by maximus dumb reasoning.
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 31, 2020
Maximus69:

Please tell them o! smiley

Let them know that it's the standard that's bringing millions of people together under one umbrella with trust that the one who promised is FAITHFUL and TRUE {Revelations 21:5} not some imaginary TRINITY whose ideology is confusing (mysterious)! Revelations 17:5

why did your non Trinitarian god not unite you non Trinitarians?
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 31, 2020
solite3:

You evidence is trash, but you non Trinitarians are not united, A Muslim non Trinitarian has separate ideology of God from jws, where as Jesus said ths true worshippers will be united.
grin
Going by maximus dumb reasoning.

There are many gods and lords in the world, but as for Jehovah's Witnesses our own is just one God the father of Jesus Christ (Michael). 1Corinthians 8:5-6
TRINITY is just one out of the many gods and lords in the world!
What i'm saying is in the midst of those worshiping our own God Jehovah, there is PERFECT PEACE! John 14:27
So there is undeniable evidence that Jesus (the Prince of Peace) is actively working with Jehovah's Witnesses! Matthew 28:20 compare to Isaiah 9:6-7
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 31, 2020
solite3:
why did your non Trinitarian god not unite you non Trinitarians?
See how you're lacking in wisdom? wink

For your information, all none Witnesses are worshipers of Satan (the God of confusion), that's why i keep asking you to present just one single group in whose midst LOVE, JOY and PEACE reigns! smiley
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 31, 2020
Maximus69:

[s]There are many gods and lords in the world, but as for Jehovah's Witnesses our own is just one God the father of Jesus Christ (Michael). 1Corinthians 8:5-6
TRINITY is just one out of the many gods and lords in the world!
What i'm saying is in the midst of those worshiping our own God Jehovah, there is PERFECT PEACE! John 14:27
So there is undeniable evidence that Jesus (the Prince of Peace) is actively working with Jehovah's Witnesses! Matthew 28:20 compare to Isaiah 9:6-7[/s]
grin you non Trinitarians are not united, full stop. So, jws non Trinitarians has a different version of non trinity than others? Na wao different version of non Trinitarian god.
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 31, 2020
Maximus69:

See how you're lacking in wisdom? wink

For your information, all none Witnesses are worshipers of Satan (the God of confusion), that's why i keep asking you to present just one single group in whose midst LOVE, JOY and PEACE reigns! smiley
you non trinitarians has different versions of non trinity. How come your non Trinitarian God cannot unite you people?
grin
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by WizzyVine: 6:42pm On Aug 31, 2020
KNOWMORE56:

You guys have tried. But I would like to tell you that we/I reply or refute their posts/errors because of news converts.

Refute their errors with relevant scriptures quotations for the sake of the new babies in Christ.

2. The preaching of the gospel is the only thing/way to save sinners, other teachings of this kind cannot save sinners.

This kind of teaching may confuse sinners.

As for JWs they are not Christians!

Stay blessed.

Thanks so much.
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 31, 2020
Don't worry, the original post is there for honest hearted and sincere people to read! wink
solite3:
grin you non Trinitarians are not united, full stop. So, jws non Trinitarians has a different version of non trinity than others? Na wao different version of non Trinitarian god.

Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Janosky: 6:46pm On Aug 31, 2020
solite3:
you non trinitarians has different versions of non trinity. How come your non Trinitarian God cannot unite you people?
grin
Continue deceiving yourselves

Ask any Muslim if he's a Servant of Jehovah... Them fit stone you sef.. grin

But, Who are Trinitarians?
ALL Triune pagan deity devotees pretending to be so called "body of Christ" with different versions of Trinity FRAUD.
The Catholic Church form their "Mother of God" inside Trinity FRAUD grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Janosky: 6:52pm On Aug 31, 2020
solite3:

Jesus and the father are not the same person but rather one being.

It shows you dont even know about the trinity.

In fact your claim is FALSE & very Dubious.
See The screenshot evidence.
Solite3 Lienus I have more PROOF of your self deceit and Confusion.
Bros Dappa loves you so much,he suggested you go consult a Shrink.
Trinity FRAUD is not making you think straight anymore
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Satanic Food & Self-deliverance ( Spiritual Teaching For Today / Can A Christian Be Truly POSSESSED By An Evil Spirit? What The Bible Truly Says / The Biblical Meaning Of Tithe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.