Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It (59563 Views)

Why Dangote Closed His Tomato Factory And Lessons You Can Learn From It / 4 Business And Career Growth Secrets I Learnt From A Cashew Tree - Johnspeak / Chronicles Of Catalan : Five Lessons I Learnt From Paddy Adenuga's Memoir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by SailorUgo(m): 4:57pm On Aug 24, 2020
bigestPREEKhere:
2015 i lost 100bitcoins. i have lost several after that . the latest loose was 3m. last month. sounds unrealistic but so true

Good evening
I’ll like to learn to trade bitcoin
Abeg
Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by Dannybammz: 4:57pm On Aug 24, 2020
May God help us

1 Like

Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by mashad(m): 4:57pm On Aug 24, 2020
PureGoldh:

He showed me a fake debit alert from his phone with my account details attached as the beneficiary......not knowing that the dude used his app to just do some minor editing that looked real to me.

See eeh....if you are doing business with anybody and he or she is to pay using transfer.... ensure that you check your balance using your mobile bank app for proper validation.

Thank you for this....

1 Like

Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by OvaSabi1(f): 4:58pm On Aug 24, 2020
Incandescent:
Spent thousands of dollars for financial exams

Which exam? What happened?
Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by Iceberg3: 4:59pm On Aug 24, 2020
IamWonderful:
#34,050 to Igbo scammers, I learnt never to trust igbos no matter how many they are, they can be supporting themselves in crime

Mental...small shinedu sold fufuAndroid to you nah. grin

1 Like

Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by HazzanTazzan(m): 4:59pm On Aug 24, 2020
Almost a million naira last week to forex trading cry

6 Likes

Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by Officialkplus(m): 5:01pm On Aug 24, 2020
Lost 25m to BTC (blockchain wallet I Lost my seed).... Last year Nov.. shocked

5 Likes

Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by Dannybammz: 5:01pm On Aug 24, 2020
HazzanTazzan:

Na wa oooo.. sorry ehn
Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by SmartPolician: 5:03pm On Aug 24, 2020
BuchiPrinzy:
It will not be well with all these Binomo people.
Ogun go kill them all. cry

There are scams you shouldn't fall for

Why would someone promise to triple your money and you believed them?

Are you not a Nigerian?

3 Likes

Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by Slimzjoe(m): 5:03pm On Aug 24, 2020
Buddy0:

Please which broker are you using ??

Kot4x and hotforex

HazzanTazzan:

Guy how you take do am??!! shocked
Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by bigestPREEKhere: 5:03pm On Aug 24, 2020
SailorUgo:

Good evening
I’ll like to learn to trade bitcoin
Abeg
i dont trade. trade gives little cash and too slow. but its not that hard. i will open a thread on how to trade when i am free.

3 Likes

Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by Penboy: 5:03pm On Aug 24, 2020
missimelda01:
grin grin grin

What camera did you used to snap your dp?
Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by bigestPREEKhere: 5:04pm On Aug 24, 2020
bizhop01:

You don't even know what is bitcoin
yes i only know how to Bleep your mama smelling toto
Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by seanwilliam(m): 5:04pm On Aug 24, 2020
Prechgold1180:
but chairman this is not enough reason to insult someone come on , you are bigger than this
I am sorry if I disrespected u in any way unknowingly
if you don loose large sum of money before, you go dey bitter if person dey follow u talk anyhow.. u no go know as he be for body
Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by Penboy: 5:04pm On Aug 24, 2020
wagesofsin:
About 4M ,when my stocks depreciated and some became moribund in 2009.I learnt to test the waters with one foot and to always have good knowledge of any business I am to embark on.

Is it the Nigerian stock market?
Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by bigestPREEKhere: 5:05pm On Aug 24, 2020
Prechgold1180:
but chairman this is not enough reason to insult someone come on , you are bigger than this
I am sorry if I disrespected u in any way unknowingly
aburo it is enough to even kill. the thought of that money infuriates me tiill tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by Ensquare(m): 5:05pm On Aug 24, 2020
Learnt not to involve in shaddy deal

3 Likes

Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by bahdpersona(m): 5:09pm On Aug 24, 2020
Holyterrorist:
My biggest loss was $75 when I intended buying ssn,socks and other online tools to create an Amazon dropship account from a particular darkweb site.I paid in bitcoins and got scammed.

I have learnt my lessons tho,I didn't relent I had to research more by buying more ebooks on better ways to access the market and how to identify legit vendors there.

As at today am a master on the darkweb.

please tell me the name of the ebooks
Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by seanwilliam(m): 5:10pm On Aug 24, 2020
SmartPolician:

There are scams you shouldn't fall for

Why would someone promise you to triple your money and you believed them?

Are you not a Nigerian?

Lol, no dey talk like that sir.. I pray you no go jam better fmt.. u go don loose guide before u realise..

I'm 100% sure the guy who shared this tori was smart in his own believe before this happened to him...

Just pray scammers dont open your book bro.. no argue..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by zedegit: 5:11pm On Aug 24, 2020
Lastlook:
My 1,560 naira still paining me till date... Kaiii my money o.

You should have added kobo.

People are mourning millions. You are talking about #1560.

You must be a joker.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by abdul4new(m): 5:12pm On Aug 24, 2020
jaelz:
Getting money is hard and maintaining it is even harder, as such we must be very careful as to how we spend it.

So I was discussing with a friend and he told me the biggest amount of money he has ever lost in his life was when he bought a car of 3million Naira after saving for like 3 years, and he didn't use the car for up-to 3 months before he got involved in an accident that almost claimed his life with the car.

I laughed and told him mine was when I used 100,000 to play betting and lost the money while in my university days. Lessons learnt from him was that car is never an investment instead he should have invested the money, mine was that gambling never pays at all...

Guys please share yours lets all learn and be enlightened
Life has dealt with me, Online investment gone bad I invested heavily online PWM aka Penny for those who know and Crypto-mining.biz I lost substantial amount on these two platforms. Only God can see me through

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by Olatoman(m): 5:13pm On Aug 24, 2020
OneKinGuy:
So one of my guy was posting screenshot about a stuff that supposedly paid him. Normally, I always ignore stuffs like this as I know it's usually a scsm but the guy was my guy and a 'guy way sabi'. So I decided to ask him howfa. He told me about the stuff and I joined the same day the 60k. Like I said before, I usually smell scams like this from a mile away but they paid my guy. So I assumed it's real. After I joined with 60k, about a week later, the scheme disappeared. Like that like that I lost 60k.

Sounds like one I did also.

Fibotrade.
Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by cuteralph101(m): 5:13pm On Aug 24, 2020
thonyman:
I lost over 450k within a month to bet9ja in 2019, I tried recouping my lost fund of initial 260k only to see it increase to 450k in space of 2 months, Liverpool vs Barcelona semi final champions league was the last straw that broke my camel back as i layed 260k for Barcelona to qualify for final, i think the odd was around 1.12 as Barca has already thrashed Liverpool 3 to 0 at Camp Nou only for Barcelona to receive 4 to 0 at Anfield, what a game!
I couldn't sleep and felt so depressed.
February 2020, a miracle happened, i saw a link for arbitrage betting training, d guy requested 1k to join the watsapp group for training and i decided to try it out, i was like 1k is too small, i won't mind getting scammed, only for it to be real.
Between Febuary to June dis year, i recovered all lost to betting from many bookmakers sites and made more than what i lost, it only pained me that bet9ja was not the bookmaker that paid most of the funds recovered. There was no lockdown for me as the period was when i recovered all my lost fund from conglomerates of betting sites through arbitrage makers.
SAY NO TO GAMBLING
show us way broo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 5:15pm On Aug 24, 2020
apache4:
$127,000 dollars last year. ..September will make it one year it happened.

haaa oga!!!!
Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by SailorUgo(m): 5:15pm On Aug 24, 2020
bigestPREEKhere:
i dont trade. trade gives little cash and too slow. but its not that hard. i will open a thread on how to trade when i am free.

I’ll be expecting it.
Any way I could reach you?
I need something to do
Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 24, 2020
Stop counting your lose, as long as you are alive into one form of business or the other, you still lose, but count your blessings and move on, Life will fuvk you, one way or the other.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by showafrica(m): 5:16pm On Aug 24, 2020
buttlover:
I lost my yahoo email password and the phone number which I use in online registrations, l was less concerned to retrieve it back then in 2009. last year I heard about bitcoin price I was mad. I have 110 btc in bitcoin wallet but I don't remember the wallet wether it was blockchain or binary, even if I remember the wallet I don't remember either password or username as I have used numerous username and password on online stuffs. most night I calculate how rich I am if I had 110btc in my possession.

You no sabi, if na me, i die there. I can even write to yahoo support if na the only way to get the wallet

4 Likes

Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by horlakay(m): 5:17pm On Aug 24, 2020
I lost more than a million while processing Australia visa, after going through medicals and all, all of a sudden, dipb notified me that something is wrong with my work document, my boss then explained by writing to them, but still yet I was denied
Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by SmartPolician: 5:18pm On Aug 24, 2020
seanwilliam:

Lol, no dey talk like that sir.. I pray you no go jam better fmt.. u go don loose guide before u realise..

I'm 100% sure the guy who shared this tori was smart in his own believe before this happened to him...

Just pray scammers dont open your book bro.. no argue..

You see, I have a friend who has been into forex trading for more than 10 years

He has been asking me to invest just $500 and get 25% per month, but I refused

Do you know why?

I feel that 25% is too much for him to pay me every month.

Funnily enough, I told him that I invested N1m in another forex trading company that pays me 15% every month. And they have never failed me since November 2019.

The truth is, greed kills.

14 Likes

Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by cuteralph101(m): 5:18pm On Aug 24, 2020
MiaBeer:

You need to discourage yourself from generalizing. Every tribe is Good and every tribe is bad.
I can give you double of that money #68,100 if you stop the hate in your system because that's a million times worse than what you lost. Ok?
fucking hell. Did u just silent that motherfucker? Oh Lord when

1 Like

Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by cuteralph101(m): 5:21pm On Aug 24, 2020
jaelz:
Getting money is hard and maintaining it is even harder, as such we must be very careful as to how we spend it.

So I was discussing with a friend and he told me the biggest amount of money he has ever lost in his life was when he bought a car of 3million Naira after saving for like 3 years, and he didn't use the car for up-to 3 months before he got involved in an accident that almost claimed his life with the car.

I laughed and told him mine was when I used 100,000 to play betting and lost the money while in my university days. Lessons learnt from him was that car is never an investment instead he should have invested the money, mine was that gambling never pays at all...

Guys please share yours lets all learn and be enlightened
shey I no go screen shot my betting details like this! Red every well on 6 figures
Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by buttlover(m): 5:21pm On Aug 24, 2020
showafrica:

You no sabi, if na me, i die there. I can even write to yahoo support if na the only way to get the wallet

I don't even remember the yahoo I'd. I have registered upto 7 i.d due to loss of memory or phone number. the last three i.d that I remembered I was able to retrieve them. but the remaining 4 is not yet achieved. I was tech possessed in early African internet boom in 2005. I'll keep trying to guess when I'm less busy.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (24) (Reply)

Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) / How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor / Top 10 Weakest Currencies In The World 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.