Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

I Am A Secondary School Student,and I Need An Andriod Phone To Do Online Clases - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am A Secondary School Student,and I Need An Andriod Phone To Do Online Clases (653 Views)

Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away / Watch: Senior High School Student 3 Some Sex Video Trending Online / Landlord Caught Secondary School Student Having Sex With His Wife In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Secondary School Student,and I Need An Andriod Phone To Do Online Clases by Futurearchitect(m): 6:58pm On Aug 24, 2020
I am a secondary school student{sss2},i need an android phone to participate in online classes,since this quarantine started i've not been able to solve simple math and physics questions,my parents are passing through a lot that's why they have not been able to get me one,i'd be very glad if someone sends me the money to buy one
Account name:agboola Oluwafunmilayo Grace
acct no:3044105861
NB:I used java phone to type this
Re: I Am A Secondary School Student,and I Need An Andriod Phone To Do Online Clases by luckyedgal1(m): 9:57pm On Aug 24, 2020
Is this your account?

quote author=Futurearchitect post=93182081]I am a secondary school student{sss2},i need an android phone to participate in online classes,since this quarantine started i've not been able to solve simple math and physics questions,my parents are passing through a lot that's why they have not been able to get me one,i'd be very glad if someone sends me the money to buy one
[/quote]
Re: I Am A Secondary School Student,and I Need An Andriod Phone To Do Online Clases by Futurearchitect(m): 12:53am On Aug 25, 2020
[quote author=luckyedgal1 post=93188706]Is this your account?
Yes,just created it,you can check me on facebook by the name "kidjunior Isg''
Re: I Am A Secondary School Student,and I Need An Andriod Phone To Do Online Clases by Futurearchitect(m): 1:07pm On Aug 25, 2020
Nobody to help me,its not fair oh,i need this thing
Re: I Am A Secondary School Student,and I Need An Andriod Phone To Do Online Clases by KingOfTheSouthS: 5:50pm On Aug 25, 2020
Futurearchitect:

Focus more on learning a trade, like seeing, soap making etc.
Re: I Am A Secondary School Student,and I Need An Andriod Phone To Do Online Clases by Cryptofxt10: 6:07pm On Aug 25, 2020
Futurearchitect:
I am a secondary school student{sss2},i need an android phone to participate in online classes,since this quarantine started i've not been able to solve simple math and physics questions,my parents are passing through a lot that's why they have not been able to get me one,i'd be very glad if someone sends me the money to buy one

The starting of your message was good until you mentioned money... You should have stuck to your request of geeting a phone, not begging for money instead. Someone could have considered you serious.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Secondary School Student,and I Need An Andriod Phone To Do Online Clases by Futurearchitect(m): 8:31am On Aug 29, 2020
Cryptofxt10:

The starting of your message was good until you mentioned money... You should have stuck to your request of geeting a phone, not begging for money instead. Someone could have considered you serious.

How can i edit the post?
Re: I Am A Secondary School Student,and I Need An Andriod Phone To Do Online Clases by AgathaMoses(f): 8:38am On Aug 29, 2020
son, not in is fair in dis life. Nobody owes u anything. If ur family, friends, church people or neighbours cant help u wit phone, what makes it unfair if unknown faceless people ignores?
Futurearchitect:

(1) (Reply)

After God, Fear Women” See What Got People Mad On Social Media / Nigerian Women Are Terrible When It Comes To pre-intimacy !!! / Trust Issues: What's Your Advice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.