Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,807 members, 7,844,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Yorubas Do Not Own Lagos, The Ijaws Do. The Mahins, Ilajes And Aworis Are Ijaws - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Do Not Own Lagos, The Ijaws Do. The Mahins, Ilajes And Aworis Are Ijaws (33767 Views)

Soldiers Remove Veil From Muslim In Lagos‎ - The whistle / Ndokis Are Ijaws...fact! / “yoruba People Own Lagos State Nigeria, All Others Are Guests”– Femi Fani Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Do Not Own Lagos, The Ijaws Do. The Mahins, Ilajes And Aworis Are Ijaws by AndreUweh(m): 9:26pm On Feb 18, 2011
Why can't Ijaws come out from the creeks and canoes to defend themselves here.
Does it mean that they are too scared of the Yorubas?.
Re: Yorubas Do Not Own Lagos, The Ijaws Do. The Mahins, Ilajes And Aworis Are Ijaws by bashr4: 9:32pm On Feb 18, 2011
thank God the truth about these ijaws is spilling out , for soo long they have been tryin to claim ph when we igbo know ijaw part of ph is the swamps and we are not landlocked , thats why amaechi is buldozing them back into the atlantic ocean where they belong,

their best tactics is to make sure ikwerres do not accept beign igbo so that ijaw population in rivers will out number ikwerre population(which is less than 200000)(the northern rivers igbo like ndoni ,elele etc are the majority more than 3 million in number but they cant claim phc as igbo if ikwerre stop beign igbo) they can now take now slowly take over ikwerre land and begin changin the igbo/ikwerre names like how they did during the military regime after the war changin places like umu-ola(children of ola ) to rumuoula which has no meaning but sound ijawish , also umu-ibekwe to rumuibekwe - umu-omasiri to rumoumasi, the list goes on and on. na ikwerre people i pity shaa those warlike ijaws will deal with them once we stop claiming them to be igbos

i dey laugh shaa at least the yorubas will for the first time understand what we have been going through with these people
Re: Yorubas Do Not Own Lagos, The Ijaws Do. The Mahins, Ilajes And Aworis Are Ijaws by bashr4: 9:35pm On Feb 18, 2011
Andre Uweh:

Why can't Ijaws come out from the creeks and canoes to defend themselves here.
Does it mean that they are too scared of the Yorubas?.

na only igbo people dey go get mouth talk to because they know we see them as brothers and will never attack them , but once they see hausa and yoruba people their strenght go disappear. i wonder why this issue is not popular like the ph issue
Re: Yorubas Do Not Own Lagos, The Ijaws Do. The Mahins, Ilajes And Aworis Are Ijaws by Obiagu1(m): 9:48pm On Feb 18, 2011
bashr4:

na only igbo people dey go get mouth talk to because they know we see them as brothers and will never attack them , but once they see hausa and yoruba people their strenght go disappear. i wonder why this issue is not popular like the ph issue

It's because the Igbos have tolerated them for so long. It's time we put a stop to this nonsense. The only territory the Ijaw can lay claim to is Ijaw part of Bayelsa State which is all creeks, their natural habitat.
Re: Yorubas Do Not Own Lagos, The Ijaws Do. The Mahins, Ilajes And Aworis Are Ijaws by isalegan2: 9:59pm On Feb 18, 2011
naijababe:

Awon iporimapopo baba e ni Ijaw!!!
Trust you? Because you be Jesus wey no fit lie abi?

I read a lot of BS on NL but this absolutely takes the cake. I don't even know if this sad or funny 

Just laugh it off.  The people highlighting it on NL are not Ijaw.  Looks like abother thread to get the tribal "debates" going. as usual.

jason123:

Its all fun and jokes. Although I know it is insulting, abeg, do not take it serious! Ma binu! smiley
Kilode?!:

LMAO grin

This Naijababe is hot-blooded o! shocked
Re: Yorubas Do Not Own Lagos, The Ijaws Do. The Mahins, Ilajes And Aworis Are Ijaws by aljharem(m): 10:03pm On Feb 18, 2011
isale_gan2:

Just laugh it off.  The people highlighting it on NL are not Ijaw.  Looks like abother thread to get the tribal "debates" going. as usual.

This Naijababe is hot-blooded o! shocked

so have you asked your awori mom
Re: Yorubas Do Not Own Lagos, The Ijaws Do. The Mahins, Ilajes And Aworis Are Ijaws by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 18, 2011
^^ grin grin grin grin.
Defending the Awori cause, and sending back to sender kia kia
Re: Yorubas Do Not Own Lagos, The Ijaws Do. The Mahins, Ilajes And Aworis Are Ijaws by ekubear1: 10:08pm On Feb 18, 2011
If Ijaw want to claim Lagos, then I'll claim their territory in Delta. Or hell, maybe even Bayelsa sef.
Re: Yorubas Do Not Own Lagos, The Ijaws Do. The Mahins, Ilajes And Aworis Are Ijaws by Kilode1: 10:13pm On Feb 18, 2011
I see no reason why Bayelsa should not be under Yoruba Control. OBJ controlling GEJ is not enough. I will talk to the Ikales and their L'ugbo cousins about this. cool
Re: Yorubas Do Not Own Lagos, The Ijaws Do. The Mahins, Ilajes And Aworis Are Ijaws by TewMuch: 10:15pm On Feb 18, 2011
Kilode?!:

I see no reason why Bayelsa should not be under Yoruba Control. OBJ controlling GEJ is not enough. I will talk to the Ikales and their L'ugbo people about this. cool

All they have to do is infiltrate the place and have Yoruba's marry all 400,000 of them. Soon threads on nairaland will start popping up about the end of the Ijaw people. grin cheesy
Re: Yorubas Do Not Own Lagos, The Ijaws Do. The Mahins, Ilajes And Aworis Are Ijaws by Katsumoto: 10:15pm On Feb 18, 2011
naijababe:

^^  grin grin grin grin.
Defending the Awori cause, and sending back to sender kia kia

Hey Omo Awori,

Are you holding an umbrella right now in the hotel?  grin

Also, are you 'working' there?  grin (I am sorry, I couldn't resist that)
Re: Yorubas Do Not Own Lagos, The Ijaws Do. The Mahins, Ilajes And Aworis Are Ijaws by TewMuch: 10:16pm On Feb 18, 2011
Katsumoto:

Hey Omo Awori,

Are you holding an umbrella right now in the hotel?  grin

Also, are you 'working' there?  grin (I am sorry, I couldn't resist that)

Re: Yorubas Do Not Own Lagos, The Ijaws Do. The Mahins, Ilajes And Aworis Are Ijaws by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 18, 2011
TewMuch:

All they have to do is infiltrate the place and have Yoruba's marry all 400,000 of them. Soon threads on nairaland will start popping up about the end of the Ijaw people. grin cheesy

OMG!!! Laff wan kill me o. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yorubas Do Not Own Lagos, The Ijaws Do. The Mahins, Ilajes And Aworis Are Ijaws by EzeUche2(m): 10:18pm On Feb 18, 2011
eku_bear:

If Ijaw want to claim Lagos, then I'll claim their territory in Delta. Or hell, maybe even Bayelsa sef.

Nua ogwu gị? East of the River Niger is Igbo domain.
Re: Yorubas Do Not Own Lagos, The Ijaws Do. The Mahins, Ilajes And Aworis Are Ijaws by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 18, 2011
Katsumoto:

Hey Omo Awori,

Are you holding an umbrella right now in the hotel? grin

Also, are you 'working' there? grin (I am sorry, I couldn't resist that)

Haaaaa!!!!! U don dey mad ni ? wink
Re: Yorubas Do Not Own Lagos, The Ijaws Do. The Mahins, Ilajes And Aworis Are Ijaws by EzeUche2(m): 10:19pm On Feb 18, 2011
TewMuch:

Yorubas and their obsession with breeding people out of existence.
Re: Yorubas Do Not Own Lagos, The Ijaws Do. The Mahins, Ilajes And Aworis Are Ijaws by TewMuch: 10:19pm On Feb 18, 2011
naijababe:

OMG!!! Laff wan kill me o.  grin grin grin grin grin grin

At least we can finally be Niger-Deltan's and take over Bayelsa. This is better than ethnic cleansing, bloodless and painless. We just absorb them, and that will be the end. We can have Ilaje's pretend to be them, no one will know any better. wink
Re: Yorubas Do Not Own Lagos, The Ijaws Do. The Mahins, Ilajes And Aworis Are Ijaws by ekubear1: 10:20pm On Feb 18, 2011
EzeUche_:

Nua ogwu gị. . . East of the River Niger is Igbo domain.

Who told you that? All of Nigeria is fair game.
Re: Yorubas Do Not Own Lagos, The Ijaws Do. The Mahins, Ilajes And Aworis Are Ijaws by TewMuch: 10:21pm On Feb 18, 2011
EzeUche_:

Yorubas and their obsession with breeding people out of existence.

grin grin cheesy
You know who we are working on now? We are succeeding, we will soon corner the whole place. Give it 50 years. Ijaw is a 5yr thing sef.
Re: Yorubas Do Not Own Lagos, The Ijaws Do. The Mahins, Ilajes And Aworis Are Ijaws by EzeUche2(m): 10:22pm On Feb 18, 2011
I think some people need to remember there boundaries. Encroachment into  East of the River Niger and Igbo communities that are present in the West will be resisted with full vigor!
Re: Yorubas Do Not Own Lagos, The Ijaws Do. The Mahins, Ilajes And Aworis Are Ijaws by jason123: 10:22pm On Feb 18, 2011
Oh ooooo! angry angry . I really want MORE ilajes, Mahins and Aworis to comment on this thread! Don't we have people from these sub-groups here?? angry
Re: Yorubas Do Not Own Lagos, The Ijaws Do. The Mahins, Ilajes And Aworis Are Ijaws by jason123: 10:23pm On Feb 18, 2011
EzeUche_:

I think some people need to remember there boundaries. Encroachment into  East of the River Niger and Igbo communities that are present in the West will be resisted with full vigor!

EzeUche_:

Nua ogwu gị? East of the River Niger is Igbo domain.

grin grin grin grin grin grin . . . . . . . this Ezeuche sef! grin grin grin grin
Re: Yorubas Do Not Own Lagos, The Ijaws Do. The Mahins, Ilajes And Aworis Are Ijaws by dayokanu(m): 10:23pm On Feb 18, 2011
naijababe:

Haaaaa!!!!! U don dey mad ni ? wink

Egberimama 1 of Isale Eko.

Abeg who knows a fine Ijaw name for Naijababe
Re: Yorubas Do Not Own Lagos, The Ijaws Do. The Mahins, Ilajes And Aworis Are Ijaws by EzeUche2(m): 10:24pm On Feb 18, 2011
eku_bear:

Who told you that? All of Nigeria is fair game.

I dey laugh. No one can pacify the Ijaws. The British failed, the defunct Eastern region tried to pacify them and now the Nigerian state is trying to do so now.

These people are the most warlike tribe that is present in Southern Nigeria.
Re: Yorubas Do Not Own Lagos, The Ijaws Do. The Mahins, Ilajes And Aworis Are Ijaws by jason123: 10:25pm On Feb 18, 2011
dayokanu:

Emetonjor!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yorubas Do Not Own Lagos, The Ijaws Do. The Mahins, Ilajes And Aworis Are Ijaws by ekubear1: 10:26pm On Feb 18, 2011
dayokanu:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yorubas Do Not Own Lagos, The Ijaws Do. The Mahins, Ilajes And Aworis Are Ijaws by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 18, 2011
jason123:

Emetonjor!!! grin grin grin grin grin

Eme gini? Bee ba gbe ina kari, ema ba ekun ni buba. grin grin grin grin
Re: Yorubas Do Not Own Lagos, The Ijaws Do. The Mahins, Ilajes And Aworis Are Ijaws by aljharem(m): 10:30pm On Feb 18, 2011
naijababe:

Eme gini? Bee ba gbe ina kari, ema ba ekun ni buba. grin grin grin grin

can you give us a brief history on how awori are in lagos
Re: Yorubas Do Not Own Lagos, The Ijaws Do. The Mahins, Ilajes And Aworis Are Ijaws by ekubear1: 10:31pm On Feb 18, 2011
What should the new Yoruba name for Bayelsa be?

Same for Delta.

Our new territories need befitting names. . .
Re: Yorubas Do Not Own Lagos, The Ijaws Do. The Mahins, Ilajes And Aworis Are Ijaws by jason123: 10:32pm On Feb 18, 2011
eku_bear:

Same for Delta.

Ile itsekiri! grin wink lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Yorubas Do Not Own Lagos, The Ijaws Do. The Mahins, Ilajes And Aworis Are Ijaws by TewMuch: 10:34pm On Feb 18, 2011
eku_bear:

Same for Delta.

Ilajesekiri
Re: Yorubas Do Not Own Lagos, The Ijaws Do. The Mahins, Ilajes And Aworis Are Ijaws by ekubear1: 10:34pm On Feb 18, 2011
jason123:

Ile itsekiri!  grin  wink  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Itsekiri State lives!  grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) / What Will Happen If Buhari Orders Obasanjo's Arrest Over $16bn Power Probe? / Lagos Judicial Panel Of Inquiry Visits Lekki Toll Gate, Discovers Bullet Shells

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.