Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her (64549 Views)

Ozo Caught In A Bizzare Position With Nengi, Accused Of handling Her Boobs / Oluwasegun Kosemani, Jackye's Boyfriend Reacts To Her Pillow Fight With Mike / BBNaija: Braless Video Of Tacha Touching Her Chest Dug Up By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by quickly: 3:25pm On Aug 25, 2020
Made4naijalove:
She knows body no be firewood...so she's doing what she got to do...she came for the money...not sperms.

Story

The first night outside of the house with no cameras na she
Go jump on top the guy.

1 Like

Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by Skepticus: 3:28pm On Aug 25, 2020
Budline1:

Decent you say? None of them in that house is decent. Camera is playing a very huge factor here,she's probably not doing anything naughty because she'll sure be seen outside. It's either her bf is richer than Ozo or she's targetting bigger guys outside and she has to sell the image of decency. That girl ain't no saint, she may do crazy things if it wasn't a live footage, trust women at your own peril bruh.

You are smart.

The more men know that they can't get sex from you easily or you give the "impression" of not being "sexually loose" to other men despite your beauty and attention, they tend to spend more on you and get the sex from other cheap girls. Meanwhile, you may be a notorious sex machine and cheat on a low key.

Classic gold digger move from Nengi. She must be a true follower of Sheraseven1

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by ItsCheeze(m): 3:29pm On Aug 25, 2020
This Ozo guy is cancelled

2 Likes

Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by Skepticus: 3:32pm On Aug 25, 2020
majamajic:

Erica seems to have finally believed , she is into billionaire family , so she is doing all her best , I hope Kidd will not disappoint her , I always do feel for her

She (Erica) seem like an easy lay for him (Kidd). I don't think that he would consider her as a prospect for serious relationship. But sure, she could make connections and money being associated with him.

3 Likes

Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by Emmanuelolu1000: 3:34pm On Aug 25, 2020
Wetin concern me. Design your business logo for 2000naira. If interested, check my signature. Thank you!
Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by Budline1(m): 3:34pm On Aug 25, 2020
Skepticus:

You are smart.

The more men know that they can't get sex from you easily or you give the "impression" of not being "loose" to other men despite your beauty and attention, they tend to spend more on you and get the sex from other cheap girls.

Classic gold digger move from Nengi. She must be a true follower of Sheraseven1

Exactly!!! You garrit!...That's exactly how it is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by Skepticus: 3:37pm On Aug 25, 2020
tightpussy156:
@budlin I don't trust women.i didn't say all girls in the house her decent.but nengi from wat I have seen so far is the most decent girl in the house.she might be decent in the house due to what people will say but loose outside the house.you can't compare her with loose girls like vee,wathoni, Dorothy an cool.hope you understand.

You and Skyfornia already bought into her script of "decency" and it's good, meaning that she has also sold it to other men out there, even, men of great wealth. The body she flaunt regularly is for the highest bidder.

She is looking at the future, and Ozo would be a distraction in landing her that man of great value (wealth and influence) if she is seen having sex on public TV. Who knows? she might be sex freak and a serial cheat. As long as she keeps that facade of decency, Ozo is smitten and under her manipulations, and open her to better options in men outside.

Classic gold digger move. She is smart.

7 Likes

Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by Budline1(m): 3:40pm On Aug 25, 2020
nototribalist:
Nengi wey dey do ashawo for Abuja. if I hear

I won't be surprised if this is the case...
Nothing personal. Beware of girls that can camouflage just to pass a message.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by Phemostiga4u: 3:40pm On Aug 25, 2020
Skyfornia:
I'm beginning to like this girl...a lot of people thought she would be loose but she is clearly in control. I wish my future girlfriend or wife would be this faithful.
If you hustle my brother your wife will be
Beautiful than her
Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by Budline1(m): 3:42pm On Aug 25, 2020
anslem04:

whatever you see in nengi is not peculiar to her, beautiful ladies hoard there body for the highest bidders except 4 the ones that mistakenly fall in love ... back in higher institution its sometin we all could relate with, d way nengi carry her ass like it worth more than a royce rolls, cracks me up grin

True, this is what is happening. Ppl should just forget that decency or wife material talks.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by alphaNomega: 3:48pm On Aug 25, 2020
geedot:
The weaker the men around a lady, the stronger she becomes. Put a Davido in that house and watch how fast a table can turn.
Put a what?
Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by Budline1(m): 3:49pm On Aug 25, 2020
quickly:

Story

The first night outside of the house with no cameras na she
Go jump on top the guy.

Exactly. Anyone ever wonder why the guy(Ozo) was shocked and kept looking at her in awe with his mouth wide opened when she made the statement that he shouldn't think too much of what is going on between them, that was obviously for d camera.

Ozo was feeling like 'despite all the kinky and nasty things we've done in private, you're here claiming that I shouldn't forget we are just friends, how fake shocked That was what shocked him. A girl like Nengi should be feared, they're the worst bitches and they think they're smart and can play on everyone's intelligence. She go soon cast, mark my words.

5 Likes

Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by alphaNomega: 3:51pm On Aug 25, 2020
Budline1:

Exactly. Anyone ever wonder why the guy(Ozo) was shocked and kept looking at her with his mouth wide opened when she made the statement that he shouldn't think too much of what is going on between them, that was obviously for d camera.

Ozo was feeling like 'despite all the kinky and nasty things we've done in private, you're here claiming that I shouldn't forget we are just friends, how fake shocked That was what shocked him. A girl like Nengi should be feared, they're the worst bitches and they think they're smart and can play on everyone's intelligence. She go soon cast, mark my words.
but she's being real! What's there to fear? They are not kids. They obviously know there are cameras all over the place so she was stating a matter of fact!

You guys can't stand real women and it shows

1 Like

Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by flexd99(m): 3:52pm On Aug 25, 2020
UK UsedApple macbook unibody notebook
500gb
5gb RAM

Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by Budline1(m): 3:54pm On Aug 25, 2020
Skepticus:

You and Skyfornia already bought into her script of "decency" and it's good, meaning that she has also sold it to other men out there, even, men of great wealth. The body she flaunt regularly is for the highest bidder.

She is looking at the future, and Ozo would be a distraction in landing her that man of great value (wealth and influence) if she is seen having sex on public TV. Who knows? she might be sex freak and a serial cheat. As long as she keeps that facade of decency, Ozo is smitten and under her manipulations, and open her to better options in men outside.

Exactly!!!

1 Like

Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by bluefilm: 3:55pm On Aug 25, 2020
That is no wall na.

She should invite Donald Trump to show her how to build walls.

Although Trump will definitely grab her roughly by the pussy once he's through with building the wall for her.
Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by Budline1(m): 3:56pm On Aug 25, 2020
alphaNomega:
but she's being real! What's there to fear? They are not kids. They obviously know there are cameras all over the place so she was stating a matter of fact!

You guys can't stand real women and it shows

Was she real about the fact that they showered together and probably do other stuffs where the camera can not reach too?

There is no need to constantly shove that fact into the guy's face on a live show, making the guy look like a simp, eventho she has her own skeletons too. Men should avoid girls like Nengi.

3 Likes

Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by Skyfornia(m): 4:01pm On Aug 25, 2020
Phemostiga4u:

If you hustle my brother your wife will be
Beautiful than her

Ogbeni I'm not talking about beauty
Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by slowice(m): 4:03pm On Aug 25, 2020
I prefer girls like Erica that own up to their sh!t no pretense.... What you see is what you get so I know what am doing from the start... But you see girls like this nengi, they will drain even your blood pretending to be decent but hammering one chairman heavily some where.

Imagine spending precious months figuring out a h. Damn.... Premium deception

6 Likes

Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by Skyfornia(m): 4:08pm On Aug 25, 2020
Skepticus:

You might be right..but having sex in the BBN house won't reduce her hustle..infact it will increase her chances of meeting top men..cause most rich and influential men prefer naughty girls. Ask Tonto Dike and Toke Makinwa

1 Like

Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by Budline1(m): 4:08pm On Aug 25, 2020
slowice:
I prefer girls like Erica that own up to their sh!t no pretense.... What you see is what you get so I know what am doing from the start... But you see girls like this nengi, they will drain even your blood pretending to be decent but hammering one chairman heavily some where.

Imagine spending precious months figuring out a h. Damn.... Premium deception

Well said and nice observation. I personally prefer none. One seems to be too loose, the other is too pretentious (who may even be the worst bitch). Other girls in that house apart from these 2 are d ones doing it quite right, imo.

5 Likes

Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by Skepticus: 4:11pm On Aug 25, 2020
Skyfornia:

You might be right..but having sex in the BBN house won't reduce her hustle..infact it will increase her chances of meeting top men..cause most rich and influential men prefer naughty girls. Ask Tonto Dike and Toke Makinwa

You are right about being on the show to meet top men.

For the two examples you mentioned, which one of them is still in marriage?

2 Likes

Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by fowlyansh181(m): 4:12pm On Aug 25, 2020
daddytime:
Pussy whipped nigga.
he hasn’t even got the pussy , so being pussy whipped is out of it, he is just a foolish nigga

1 Like

Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by macolino(m): 4:15pm On Aug 25, 2020
Is the pillow a mountain that one cannot climb and adventure? Ozo na Mugu na..
Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by officialfestus(m): 4:16pm On Aug 25, 2020
Esosafun:

Afa guy whats the update
how many you get bro?
Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by Angelfrost(m): 4:18pm On Aug 25, 2020
abbasajao:

And your English is terrible as well.

So, you can't actually tell he wrote that on purpose??! Lol... You ought to be more perceptive!!! tongue

1 Like

Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 25, 2020
Skyfornia:
I'm beginning to like this girl...a lot of people thought she would be loose but she is clearly in control. I wish my future girlfriend or wife would be this faithful.

You are not smart. The said Nengi belongs to the street. Ozo na Aje butter when dey go toast street girl. Nengi na poor man pikin like that useless Erica.

7 Likes

Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by Askme2020(m): 4:24pm On Aug 25, 2020
majamajic:

Prince will not pick her , prince is picking tolanibaj

maybe... but you know that it is a possibility. same way Oak first pick Dora when everyone tout he will pick nengi
Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by Lovelyn451(f): 4:28pm On Aug 25, 2020
anslem04:

taking orders or directive from ones wife does not define "responsible" & "respect"... enjoy ur man buh its not worth the share.
telling ur husband what u don't want is now order and directive...hmm
Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by Esosafun(m): 4:30pm On Aug 25, 2020
officialfestus:
how many you get bro?
Jux 1..but another may be n d way
Re: Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her by Angelfrost(m): 4:37pm On Aug 25, 2020
Budline1:

Was she real about the fact that they showered together and probably do other stuffs where the camera can not reach too?

There is no need to constantly shove that fact into the guy's face on a live show, making the guy look like a simp, eventho she has her own skeletons too. Men should avoid girls like Nengi.

Ozo is the one making himself look like a dumb simp... Even Prince was interested in the girl, but quickly sensed how manipulative and crafty she is, and backed out fast!!!

How can a grown male with even half a brain not know Nengi is playing him for a fool??! What do you call a guy who keeps falling all over a girl, trying so hard to please her in everything while she continues to perpetually friendzone him??!...

I personally have nothing against players (Men or Women), the game is what it is!!! However, I have everything against suckers!!! Especially men!!

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nengi Entered The Shower With Ozo & Invited Trickytee - Ka3na / Kayvee Withdrawn From BBNaija Over Health Issue / The Best TV Series Right Now....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.